Raw Chat Log Of Painter S Plot Pictures Of Doom

At the Water Dragon Inn:
Bill Bisco GM, talking in Mumble told us we all had gathered at the tavern, apparently to get things started FAST

(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I've been staying here
for the last few days
(22496) Siam: (haha lol)
(22413) Altharid: (I'm the cook at the WDI if that matters)
(22413) Altharid: (a part time one)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I'm in the main tavern room drinking tea
(22482) Seeker: *I figure Seeker's been dragged inside by a few of our extroverts*
(22496) Siam: (Hey Guys, whats up)
(22413) Altharid: (the game is going on apparently ;p)
(22481) Bill Bisco : In mumble currently
(22431) Mali: *I did it first game, but i'm working on my own game for sunday
(22496) Siam: owh :o
(22413) Altharid: (dm-ing … yup thats the hard part)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: what are the two jobs again? I don't mind doing one
(22431) Mali: *rinzle did it last game, so somebody else should get to it*
(22448) Hector: (I have no idea how to do the code stuff, though happy to try)
(22431) Mali: *basically, just read bill's notes
(22496) Siam: ((hold on while I get mumble *grumbles*)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I sort of did a lot of it, I didn't do ALL the npcs though
(22431) Mali: *don't worry about it now
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I'll go ahead and copy the log, so I can do some wrtiing later
(22413) Altharid: (brb in a minute)
(22262) Karma (enter): 17:14
(22431) Mali: *is trying to recuit rinzle*
(22431) Mali: "Rinzle, you should join our girls club"
(22431) Mali: "it's called the silver cranes"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: yes, I'm drinking tea…I've been copying stuff into my spellbook, and I'm ready to do something else now
(22496) Riani: (Whats the mumble server data?)
(22437) Desthin: (test)
(22448) Hector: (time of day?)
(22437) Desthin: (perfect)
(22431) Mali: (repost the server data nyte)
(22437) Desthin: ohm.nerd65536.com
(22437) Desthin: 64738
(22437) Desthin: Cgfj+Cqc
(22437) Desthin: server/port/pass
(22437) Desthin: ()*
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: rumors are good
(22413) Altharid: "Well if isn't you again Miss bookkeeper" *Altharid aproaches the exotic looking girl (Mali)*
** (22448) Hector sits down at the bar "whiskey… please"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Rinzle will go over to Mali's table and smile and sit
(22431) Mali: "Oh, it's you, guy with the scary body."
(22413) Altharid: "I would be grateful if you didn't mention that affect in public"
(22482) Seeker: *Seeker cocks his head curiously at Altharid*
(22437) Desthin takes another sip of his his wine and listens intently.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: hmmm?
(22431) Mali: "oh, sorry. How have you been? Met any other trolls?"
(22413) Altharid: "No. I was out of lack when it comes to that."
(22413) Altharid: *luck
(22431) Mali: "Altharid cooked a troll some stew a few days ago."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((I'm going to restart morphvox, that might fix it))
(22496) Riani appears, carrying a small basket.
(22431) Mali: "Altharid, this is Rinzle, a gnome wizard from the Kismet"
(22413) Altharid: "It was not mere stew Miss… I call it Altharid's Stew ala F'tagn'
(22482) Seeker: I was unaware trolls had a taste for stew
(22437) Desthin chuckles at Seeker from the next table over
(22431) Mali: "Rinzle, this is Altharid, a cook to trolls."
(22413) Altharid: (you can feel some kind of unnatural aura emmanating from Altharid)
(22437) Desthin: Trolls have a taste for everything.
(22442) Ichai (enter): 17:20
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Hmmmm, you don't cook gnomes for trolls do you?
(22413) Altharid: "Greetings spellslinger" *Altharid bows a little bit
(22413) Altharid: "No"
(22448) Hector sits down by mali "trolls are nutritous."
(22431) Mali: "did you hear the rumor?"*Mali notions to dragonforged
(22482) Seeker: *Startled at the laughter, Seeker clams up and stares unto his untouched drink*
(22482) Seeker: *into
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: *sips her tea* which rumor?
(22482) Seeker: Hm? Oh! What rumor?
(22431) Mali: "I just overheard that there's a sick noble"
(22431) Mali: "Perhaps, Issac, a cleric of the highest ability, can help her?"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: oh, too bad I'm not a healer, that would be a good way to get known in the nobility to heal one of their own
(22437) Desthin: I happen to know some healing. Do you know what ails her?
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I need to make 1000gp, so I want to get to know a Noble or two
(22292) Issac (BM): "Im not particularly a healing cleric as we learned from our last excursion"
(22482) Seeker: I should think a noble would have access to a great variety of healing. If one is too ill for the best money can by, what could you hope to do?
(22413) Altharid: (Starts to memorize everything with autohypnosis… takes 10… succeeds)
(22482) Seeker: *buy
(22437) Desthin: Well said.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: yeah, that is a bit strange, how come she isn't already healed?
(22431) Mali: *observes altharid remembrising things*
(22431) Mali: "Maybe she is cursed or something?"
(22413) Altharid: (not much is visible as Altharid is rather heavily covered)
(22496) Riani: ((Yes I am here))
(22496) Riani: ((Something is wrong with my mic, it echos too much)
(22496) Riani: (So I'll use text))
(22292) Issac (BM): "well it cant hurt to take a look can it ?
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((mine doesn't seem to work for some reason either, so I sympathize))
(22413) Altharid: (heh it's like only Bill is using mic ;P)
(22431) Mali: *calls over Riani, the girl with the dragon
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((a dragon?))
(22431) Mali: "this is Riani, she is new in town. Be nice to her, or face Draco's wrath."
(22496) Riani: ((Thats not me thats Rydia))
(22496) Riani: (I am the catfolk :3)
(22431) Mali: (sorry, your the catfolk)
(22431) Mali: (my bad, too many r names
(22442) Ichai: Ok, I think i may be having a problem with traipse, cause i can see that people are typing, but i'm not seeing any chat text
(22442) Ichai: can someone send me a PM to verify this?
(22481) Bill Bisco : I can see you
(22448) Hector: (scroll on?)
(22431) Mali: "this is a fellow guild member, Riani"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((ack, thats not good))
(22448) Hector: (bill tell him to hit scroll?)
(22496) Riani: "Hello," she says, waving with her free hand.
(22431) Mali: "riani can hear things behind her. Don't let her forward facing ears fool you."
(22482) Seeker: *Seeker nods in polite greeting*
(22442) Ichai: brb then
(22442) Ichai: Disconnecting from server…
(22442) Ichai (exit): 17:29
(22431) Mali: "Seeker, how is it that you have a drink?"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: * amall white and orange tabby cat suddenly jumps onto the table and rubs her face in Rinzle's face* Ack! Winlee! not now! I'm talking!
(22496) Riani: "Owh don't go telling people everything about me, Mali," she says, chuckling as she presses her ears down.
(22448) Hector: (bill, anything i need to know on order of the lion guard?)
(22431) Mali: "i didn't know constructs could drink."
(22413) Altharid: "Miss bookkeeper are you still hiring for your gan… I mean guild ?' *a small pause*
(22482) Seeker: We don't. I believe the waitress may have brought it by mistake
(22431) Mali: *A small puppy with a big bag on its back looks at the cat*
(22431) Mali: "Wow, is that your cat Rinzle?"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: yes, this is Winlee, my familiar
(22448) Hector smiles "Whiskey…"
(22431) Mali: "Wow, this is my puppy, Interceptor."
(22496) Riani: "Adventurers love tavern," she says, "One cup of milk please!"
(22431) Mali: *holds up puppy*
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: *smiles at the bartender* She's usually well behaved
(22482) Seeker glances down at himself
(22482) Seeker: He's worried about the cat?
(22431) Mali: "That guy is so nice!"
(22413) Altharid: "Well it pays better than my part-timiming… - (whispers)"
(22431) Mali: "We are adventurers. It's a living."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: why does your dog wear a bag?
(22431) Mali: "He holds my extra things…like Sidhe's donkey. Only he's so cute!"
(22496) Riani picks up her glass of milk, licking it slightly from the top.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((whats the bartenders name again?))
(22496) Riani: "I find him a bit scary," she says.
(22413) Altharid: "Adventurers yup (inside he imagines killing stuff and taking its stuff just like the old days in Garrotes)"
(22482) Seeker: ((Griswald, I think))
(22481) Bill Bisco : (Griswol)
(22431) Mali: "So, we heard a rumor"
(22496) Riani: "I like the rumor milll, it makes delicious rumor flour,"
(22431) Mali: "Griswol, do you know anything about the sick noble?"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Gizwald, I'm looking to make a few ducets, have you heard of any opportunity for an honest job?
(22482) Seeker perks up
(22292) Issac (BM): (uh oh lol)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: oh, is that the sick noble?
(22482) Seeker: Painter?
(22431) Mali: "Oh my, I remember my friend Seeker getting painted"
(22431) Mali: *looks a seeker*
(22482) Seeker: I… feel no different
(22448) Hector continues sipping his whiskey, listening to the converstions taking place
(22431) Mali: "Seeker, please don't get sick."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: *smiles* well, mostly I mean legal and not for killing civilized folk or something evil
(22292) Issac (BM): "Maybe we should investigate further if one of our own might be involved
(22514) No Name (enter): 17:34
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: no, no, I don't do menial
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz laughs
(22496) Riani: "Can Seeker get sick?"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Oh, I've heard of them
(22431) Mali: "The last lionguard I saw was dead. It was sad"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: that might actually do
(22482) Seeker: I don't believen I've ever been what the natural races would consider sick
(22413) Altharid: (Remembers the times when Lion Guards messed with Garrotes then shrugs)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: yes, I tolk his medallion back to the order
(22437) Desthin: This painting business sounds like magic…
(22437) Desthin: Not the good kind either.
(22431) Mali: "So we should investigate because Seeker may be in danger."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: well, I think
if Dragonport wants to be a big port of call, they need to keep the streets mostly crime free….even if the definition of 'crime' is rather…loose
(22496) Riani: "Well, as long as theres adventure in it," she drinks half her cup
(22437) Desthin: Knowledge Arcana [1d20+9] => [18,9] = (27) to make it an educated guess.
(22431) Mali: *wishes bor and sidhe were here*
(22481) Bill Bisco : Guys could you repeat the mumble info for Ichai
(22431) Mali: *obeserves Desthin thinking*
(22413) Altharid: (Altharids thought processing Adventure -> gold -> getting some quality time in Red Light District)
(22437) Desthin: ohm.nerd65536.com
(22514) Baltasar: (( Yeah, finally got things working))
(22437) Desthin: 64738
(22292) Issac (BM): Aid another Know Arcana [1d20+8] => [17,8] = (25)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((decided to change my text color))
(22437) Desthin: Cgfj+Cqc
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((nuts, I forgot to make macros))
(22496) Riani: (: ()
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: hmmm
(22431) Mali: "Hi, I'm Mali" *extends Hand to Desthin
(22437) Desthin ponders on the idea of magic and illness for a moment.
(22437) Desthin looks up
(22482) Seeker: Where is this afflicted noble?
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: so anyone else interested in the Order?
(22437) Desthin: Oh, hello. My name is Desthin
(22437) Desthin Shake's Mali's hand.
(22496) Riani: "I am Riani," she says, swishing her tail and offering her hand.
(22431) Mali: "you were thinking, I can tell."*she motions to Desthin
(22448) Hector set his glass down on the table. and sits down by Rinzle, the order of the lion guard emblem clearly showing on the shield strapped to his back "What of it?"
(22482) Seeker raises a mithril eyebrow at Mali
(22437) Desthin: Indeed. I can only think of three ways a person gets sick. Disease, Curses, and the trauma of losing one's soul.
(22482) Seeker: Doesn't everyone think all the time?
(22413) Altharid: "Well Mali… I might be actually into that 'adventuring' stuff you mentioned last time… I hope that you have no problem with my … assistance"
(22292) Issac (BM) tips the bartender a couple of silver, and heads off on his own to the noble district in his curiosity
(22431) Mali: "He was thinking extra hard. Look at his face."
(22431) Mali: "like he knows something."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: oh, hello *to Hector* I'm Rinzle, are you in the Lion Order then?
(22448) Hector nods "Hector De'Sante, at your service little one"
(22431) Mali: "we should follow Issac, he needs backup."
(22437) Desthin: This painting business sounds fishy, and if Seeker here isn't sick then it must not be disease.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((I'm intending to go to the Order and try to join, since I'm not a healer, hopefully that will loop back to the adventure at some point))
(22482) Seeker: I'd say it's an indication of a targeted attack, if it's even the same painter
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: so, what do you have to do to join your order?
(22437) Desthin is wrapped up in the conversation about the painting, and didn't notice Issac leaving
(22448) Hector: "Kill an elder dragon.." he says plainly
(22431) Mali: *cringe…"kill a dragon?"
(22437) Desthin blinks suddenly.
(22496) Riani: "An elder one at that."
(22437) Desthin: I just realized how flawed my logic was.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Hmmm…no…I don't think I can do that, anything else?
(22437) Desthin: Seeker not being sick doesn't rule out disease.
(22514) Baltasar overhears Hector and starts slightly at the turn of conversation.
(22448) Hector smiles "Simply prove yourself of good intent and lawful mentality"
(22437) Desthin puts down his wine and pushes it away.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I was sort of hoping to fill out some paperwork, get an interview….
(22437) Desthin: I think I have had quite enough of that.
(22431) Mali: "Yeah, Seeker's soul is in his creator's bones."
(22496) Riani: "According to you anyway Mali," she says, finishing her milk.
(22413) Altharid: (wonders if that seeker thing has some brains withing that… skull)
(22482) Seeker shakes his head and shrugs at Mali's comment
(22413) Altharid: *within
(22292) Issac (BM) tries to find out more information on what ails the noble, and their location
(22514) Baltasar: (( yes, i am ))
(22431) Mali: "Wow, with all these people, we can't fail!"
(22514) Baltasar: (( trying to catch up on the conversation in the log ))
(22496) Riani: "Yep,"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((Woden family…for chat log))
(22448) Hector: "What is it about the order you find appealing little one?"
(22482) Seeker: If it was a targeted attack on the lady, then time may be of the essence
(22292) Issac (BM) heads back to the inn and relays the information to those interested
(22431) Mali: "yeah, you should join the Silver Cranes instead"
(22437) Desthin nods at Seeker.
(22482) Seeker: Tavern table speculation won't help her
(22437) Desthin: We should make haste.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I've heard that they are trying to bring a bit of goodness to this rather rough town
(22448) Hector: "Although all are welcome, I believe you would be the first of 'vertically challenged' to apply…"
(22431) Mali: "I've heard that it is risky business…er, I mean seen that it is risky business."
(22482) Seeker stands and pauses a moment to see who rises with him, and then heads for the door
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I am interested in the Silver Cranes too…I don't think they are exclusive are they?
(22437) Desthin gets up and pays his tab, almost running into issac at the door
(22292) Issac (BM): "Ive located the noble's house"
(22448) Hector turns to seeker, though misses his opportunity "They intend to help someone?"
(22437) Desthin stops to listen.
(22482) Seeker: Lead on
(22431) Mali: "well, 2/3 of the Silver Cranes are here"
(22496) Riani: "We have only females so far, buuut I think we let males in too,"
(22292) Issac (BM): "I didnt know you guys cared so much, was i missed that much ?
(22448) Hector looks at Rinzle "your friends seem too be leaving…"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: hah, I am not vertically challenged as you put it, YOU are OVERTALL!! *she grins*
(22292) Issac (BM): aye
(22431) Mali: *follows issac*
(22413) Altharid: (finally changed their mindset about gender issues… Altharid thinks)
(22448) Hector smiles to the gnome as they make their way to the estate "well put"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: hmmm
(22413) Altharid: *follows Mali and the rest*
(22292) Issac (BM) will let someone more charismatic take the lead from here
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((did we all go?))
(22431) Mali: "We heard bad news"
(22437) Desthin steps forward
(22431) Mali: "We wish to help."
(22482) Seeker: ((I know Issac, Mali, Desthin and I went))
(22448) Hector stands at the rear of the rather diverse group of adventurers
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz steps behind Mali, peering out at the doorman from safety
(22437) Desthin nods solemnly at the guard.
(22431) Mali: *walks forward. admires luxury
(22437) Desthin: (guard/doorman)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz has her cat sitting on the top of her backpack, her usual perch
(22482) Seeker nods and walks forward, eagerly examining the artwork
(22431) Mali: "We are here to help with the..ahem, stricken lady.,"
(22413) Altharid: *follows the rest* (remembers the building's internat layout with Autohypnosis takes 10 succeeds)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Hello
(22448) Hector follows, not showing much appreciation for the works of art
(22448) Hector stays just outside the bedroom… showing his respect for the unknown to him woman
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz nods
(22431) Mali: "We are those people."
(22292) Issac (BM) nods "may I approach?"
(22437) Desthin: We make no claims of ability sir, only willingness to help.
(22431) Mali: "Fear not my friend!"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: er, what did you DO?
(22496) Riani: (The Butler)
(22496) Riani: (Clearly :3)
(22437) Desthin: Calm yourself sir. We are here to help her. May I approach?
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Have you called in a healer?
(22431) Mali: "Our clerics need to examine further"
(22292) Issac (BM): "May I approach as well?"
(22437) Desthin: Detect Magic [1d20+9] => [12,9] = (21) Spellcraft to identify any lingering aura.
(22292) Issac (BM) approaches (constant Detect magic
(22431) Mali: "Have you sought out the painter?"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: that sounds like its no normal illness then, perhaps we can figure out what is going on
(22437) Desthin: This woman seems to be afflicted by a supernatural condition.
(22431) Mali: "You assumed Seeker did something, why not the painter?"
(22437) Desthin: Her aura is dark and empty, as if she is missing her very life.
(22524) Ghost (enter): 17:54
(22292) Issac (BM): Know nature[1d20+8] => [9,8] = (17) Arcana [1d20+8] => [2,8] = (10) Religion[1d20+8] => [5,8] = (13)
(22524) Ghost (exit): 17:55
(22431) Mali: "I understand, you are not in your right mind and filled with distress."
(22431) Mali: "Anyone seems to be guilty to you. You should calm down."
(22437) Desthin pulls Mali aside
(22496) Riani will be hanging back, incredibly uncomfortable in this noble place.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: has anyone detected for magic?
(22431) Mali: *is pulled aside*
(22292) Issac (BM): "I constantly see magic"
(22437) Desthin: *whispering* From what I know of magic, and what I've seen here, I believe her soul has been stolen.
(22292) Issac (BM): "it seems kinda…dark and empty
(22431) Mali: *imagines her bones were stolen.*"soul stolen?"
(22437) Desthin: The driving force for living.
(22413) Altharid: (Just stealing…? Altharid thinks… I would rather twist it to my bidding but thats just me)
(22437) Desthin: Imagine if love were gone from the world.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((can I
make a Arcana roll to know what process might be used to steal a soul?))
(22481) Bill Bisco : ((sure))
(22292) Issac (BM): (im gonna steal that idea lol)
(22292) Issac (BM): [1d20+8] => [17,8] = (25)
(22437) Desthin seconds the motion for tracking the painter
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: [1d20+7] => [11,7] = (18)
(22437) Desthin: (ditto)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ok, I don't know either
(22437) Desthin: [1d20+9] => [9,9] = (18)
(22437) Desthin: (well, that sucked)
(22496) Riani: "I could…uhm…track him if he isn't gone too long…."
(22482) Seeker: Then let us make haste
(22292) Issac (BM): "Lets try that, standing around here isnt doing us any good"
(22482) Seeker: I will take you to where we last encountered the painter
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: do we know of anyone we can consult? maybe that floating library thing?
(22448) Hector continues to stand just outside the room, quiet… and fairly useless as the magic users go about their exam
(22431) Mali: "did you examine her enough?"
(22437) Desthin bows to the family on the way out.
(22292) Issac (BM): "Floating library? whats this?"
(22292) Issac (BM) follows seeker
(22431) Mali: "oh, that's my home"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: something I heard about in the tavern, but not in detail
(22431) Mali: "We know things, but this may be beyond us."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I think we are all going
(22431) Mali: *follows the party*
(22413) Altharid: * follows Seeker *
(22448) Hector follows seeker quietly
(22437) Desthin holds up the party for a moment.
(22437) Desthin: Let me volunteer to be painted.
(22482) Seeker: I advise discretion. Do not confront him yet
(22431) Mali: "hey, I totally learned how to paint from watching you!"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((I'd like to cast detect magic as he works))
(22431) Mali: *to painter
(22531) Flamester (enter): 18:00
(22531) Flamester (exit): 18:00
(22531) Flamester (enter): 18:00
(22292) Issac (BM) do i detect any magic as he paints?
(22431) Mali: "may I show you what I've learned?"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((I counldn't type it out fast enough))
(22431) Mali: "perhaps I may paint you."
(22448) Hector moves to follow and then discreetly speak with the family who just received the painting
(22431) Mali: "you are so handsome."
(22431) Mali: "may I paint you with your setup?"
(22413) Altharid: * Observes what Mali does carefully *
(22431) Mali: "how much do you feal is appropriate?"
(22431) Mali: "I will pay for 2 hrs. here's 20 gp."
(22292) Issac (BM): any concentration of magic coming from the paints themselves?
(22437) Desthin: [1d20+6] => [12,6] = (18) Perception for a component pouch on his person
(22431) Mali: *follows the painter
(22448) Hector makes certain to casually speak with the family and get their names before following the others from a distance
(22482) Seeker: ((We forgot to check the noble lady's painting /facepalm))
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz casually follows as if its the most natural thing in the world to be following Mali…
(22292) Issac (BM): ((I think he kept it))
(22437) Desthin: (imagine's a robot facepalm…CLANK)
(22431) Mali: *follows if possible
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((could you put the name in text chat?))
(22481) Bill Bisco : ((( Rathmas Loken)))
(22448) Hector loosens his shield and axe, stepping up to the group "Thats always a good sign…"
(22431) Mali: "hey, do you need time to setup?"*yells at the door
(22292) Issac (BM): "there was obviously something magical about his materials as he painted"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((er, did he look in the room and see something and slam the door?))
(22482) Seeker: From the artists I've met before, he's more likely to be cleaning
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((oh, did HE go in?))
(22431) Mali: *turns to party. "he needs time to setup"
(22413) Altharid: (finally… some possible… action… Altharid… snickers a litte)
(22437) Desthin: Mali…
(22431) Mali: *opens door
(22437) Desthin: Nominate me to be your subject.
(22437) Desthin: I have a certain level of…protection.
(22431) Mali: *motions for desthin to follow
(22437) Desthin follows Mali
(22448) Hector circles the building, looking for an alternate entrance
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz troops in with the rest, her cat on her pack
(22413) Altharid: * follows Hector
(22292) Issac (BM) will follow the main grojup
(22496) Riani follows after
(22431) Mali: "Are you upstairs?"*yells Mali
(22482) Seeker takes up the rear position
(22431) Mali: "oh my, I love your studio."*starts to go upstairs
(22437) Desthin follow right behind Mali
(22481) Bill Bisco : (((there seems to be only one main entrance, you cannot see another entry)))
(22482) Seeker: ((If Seeker were the gambling type, he'd be 5 bits the painter's naked up there))
(22292) Issac (BM): [1d20+4] => [11,4] = (15) sense motive?
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz shoves Winlee off onto the floor and whispers "look around for anything interesting?"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz heads to walk up the stairs
(22448) Hector turns to the taller human "Hector De'Sante… damn, main door it is"\
(22431) Mali: "wow, how nice of you sir."
(22448) Hector follows the group up the stairs
(22482) Seeker: ((Cue the smooth jazz))
(22431) Mali: "opening the door for a lady"
(22437) Desthin: *murmer* nice trick.
(22448) Hector: (mood lighting, anyone?)
(22431) Mali: *enters the room through the door
(22514) Baltasar: (( oh, cool ))
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20] => [1] = (1)
(22431) Mali: [1d20+1] => [5,1] = (6)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((everyone?))
(22496) Riani: (Do I roll init too?)
(22482) Seeker: Init [1d20] => [16] = (16)
(22514) Baltasar rolls init: [1d20+3] => [8,3] = (11)
(22496) Riani: [1d20+8] => [14,8] = (22) Init
(22448) Hector: [1d20+2] => [19,2] = (21)
(22413) Altharid: [1d20] => [2] = (2)
(22437) Desthin: Initiative [1d20+2] => [11,2] = (13)
(22413) Altharid: (just great)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Initiative [1d20+3] => [17,3] = (20)
(22413) Altharid: (how large it is ? approx )
(22496) Riani: (how close is it to me?)
(22544) Issac (BM) (enter): 18:11
(22437) Desthin: [1d20+9] => [11,9] = (20) Know Arcana
(22448) Hector raises his shield, moving up to the figure "Stand down!"
(22431) Mali: [1d20+4] => [20,4] = (24)
(22431) Mali: (acrobatics through the legs?)
(22431) Mali: yeah, into the room if possible
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Arcana [1d20+7] => [6,7] = (13)
(22544) Issac (BM): [1d20+7] => [8,7] = (15) Dungeoneering [1d20+8] => [2,8] = (10) Arcana?
(22448) Hector: (oops? ; )
(22544) Issac (BM): [1d20+5] => [19,5] = (24)
(22514) Baltasar also attempts a Know:Arcana check: [1d20+11] => [1,11] = (12)
(22514) Baltasar: (( fail… ))
(22496) Riani fires off two shots at the creature after moving within 30 feet, [1d20+9-2] => [15,9,-2] = (22) [1d20+9-2] => [7,9,-2] = (14)
(22431) Mali: knowledge Devotion [1d20+16] => [4,16] = (20) and law devotion +3 to ac was swift and free action btw
(22496) Riani: (Do any of my shots hit?)
(22448) Hector: (may have been missed, I moved up to it)
(22544) Issac (BM) fires off two shots as well from the back of the group [1d20+4] => [6,4] = (10) [1d20+4] => [14,4] = (18)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: casts Color Spray to encompass all the creatures if possible
(22496) Riani: [1d8+1] => [4,1] = (5) damage
(22514) Baltasar chucks a Tanglefoot Bag at the figure, [1d20+4] => [4,4] = (8) touch attack
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: DC is 15
(22448) Hector: (toe to toe)
(22544) Issac (BM): [1d6] => [6] = (6)
(22437) Desthin: Throwing 4 Spellfire levels: [1d20+2] => [11,2] = (13) ranged touch. [4d6] => [2,6,2,2] = (12)
(22413) Altharid: (grabs his guisarme then uses Expansion)
(22482) Seeker can't do much from the back of the line on the stairs
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: results depend on their…hmmm
(22431) Mali: (is flanking one at door)
(22549) Siam (enter): 18:14
(22437) Desthin smirks.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: can I get past into the room?
(22437) Desthin: Looks like it burns just fine folks.
(22413) Altharid: (mind you I have 20 ft reach right now)
(22448) Hector: (I am)
(22448) Hector: (standing infront of it)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: do we know what order people went up the stairs?
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [3,6] = (9)
(22431) Mali: (my AC is 19 right now)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [19,6] = (25)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [11,6] = (17)
(22437) Desthin: (I was second in line)
(22413) Altharid: (I'm large after all… albeit for a short time)
(22482) Seeker: ((Mali, Desthin, folk, me last))
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+3] => [15,3] = (18)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d8+3] => [3,3] = (6)
(22549) Riani fires off another pair of shots [1d20+7] => [9,7] = (16) [1d20+7] => [2,7] = (9)
(22549) Riani: (well those sucked xD)
(22413) Altharid: Tries to trip one of the creatures
(22437) Desthin Casts Haste on Altharid
(22544) Issac (BM): To hit 1: [1d20+4] => [9,4] = (13) to hit 2: [1d20+4] => [4,4] = (8) Damage: [1d6] => [1] = (1) [1d6] => [5] = (5)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Light Crossbow [1d20+4] => [2,4] = (6)
(22448) Hector begins chopping down at the creature [1d20+8] => [5,8] = (13) for [1d8+5] => [2,5] = (7)
(22431) Mali: [1d20+6] => [20,6] = (26)
(22413) Altharid: (wow thanks for haste)
(22431) Mali: crit but is immune right
(22544) Issac (BM) slaps the shit out of his dice))
(22514) Baltasar: Light Crossbow [1d20+5] => [14,5] = (19)
(22413) Altharid: [1d20+5] => [9,5] = (14)
(22437) Desthin: (It's only 1 round though)
(22431) Mali: [1d8+3] => [5,3] = (8)
(22413) Altharid: touch attack no 1
(22514) Baltasar: Crossbow damage [1d8] => [4] = (4)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [8,6] = (14)
(22413) Altharid: [1d20+9] => [17,9] = (26)
(22431) Mali: [was attacking one at door] => was attacking one at door
Karma is creating room 'pathfinder
(recruiting).'
(22262) Karma (exit): 18:18
(22531) Flamester (exit): 18:18
(22431) Mali: the one i rolled through
(22413) Altharid: [1d20+8] => [17,8] = (25)
(22482) Seeker takes advantage of the trip to move across it and into the room
(22413) Altharid: (attack roll)
(22431) Mali: 5' step to side
(22431) Mali: (sitll had move sorry)
(22448) Hector: (how big is the room?)
(22448) Hector moves up to stand beside Mali (attacked once, did not move)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [6,6] = (12)
(22413) Altharid: [2d6+7] => [6,3,7] = (16)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [6,6] = (12)
(22413) Altharid: (damage to the guy I tripped)
(22482) Seeker: Grapple touch attack on one (provoking AoO) [1d20+6] => [17,6] = (23)
(22413) Altharid: (grows to medium back again, has reach 10 ft reach)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [8,6] = (14)
(22482) Seeker: Grapple check [1d20+12] => [19,12] = (31)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [19,6] = (25)
(22514) Baltasar: (( these are constructs, right? ))
(22431) Mali: [1d20+6] => [7,6] = (13)[1d8+3] => [8,3] = (11)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [19,6] = (25)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: are all the constructs engaged with someone?
(22482) Seeker: Grapple check [1d20+12] => [15,12] = (27)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: if they are busy, I'll try to slip by them into the room
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [12,6] = (18)
(22514) Baltasar burns an AP to cast Personal Weapon Augmentation Bane(Construct) on his crossbow.
(22437) Desthin: Throws 5 Spellfire levels at the golem fighting Mali: Ranged Touch [1d20+2] => [13,2] = (15), [5d6] => [6,5,4,4,5] = (24) Damage
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: can I get into the room?
(22482) Seeker: Attempt to pin [1d20+12] => [18,12] = (30)
(22544) Issac (BM): To hit 1: [1d20+4] => [9,4] = (13) to hit 2: [1d20+4] => [15,4] = (19) Damage: [1d6] => [2] = (2) [1d6] => [2] = (2) (at the one on mali)
(22431) Mali: tries to flank last one standing
(22437) Desthin: Almost out of power guys…
(22549) Riani moves closer up, shootinganother pair of bolts at the one she was targeting earlier [1d20+8] => [17,8] = (25) [1d20+8] => [20,8] = (28)
(22448) Hector steps inline with the non-grappling construct, hacking it down [1d20+8] => [14,8] = (22) for [1d8+5] => [1,5] = (6)
(22549) Riani: [1d8+1] => [6,1] = (7) [1d8+1] => [1,1] = (2) Damage
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [19,6] = (25)
(22431) Mali: [1d20+6] => [1,6] = (7)[1d8+3] => [2,3] = (5)
(22413) Altharid: (Altarids drops guisarme, grabs rapier, then closes in to the nearest opponent)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: can I see the painter past the constructs?
(22431) Mali: I was willing to take an AoO for the flank
(22413) Altharid: (attack once or full attack ?)
(22413) Altharid: (kk)
(22413) Altharid: [1d20+4] => [5,4] = (9)
(22431) Mali: (did you want to make an AoO against me Bill?)
(22413) Altharid: (heh)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((they are physically bloking entrance to the room?))
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [3,6] = (9)
(22431) Mali: (i'm flanking it)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [16,6] = (22)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d8+3] => [2,3] = (5)
(22437) Desthin: Throws 5 Spellfire levels at the standing golem: Ranged Touch [1d20+2] => [13,2] = (15), [5d6] => [3,2,4,4,5] = (18) Damage
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [16,6] = (22)
(22514) Baltasar steps around the doorway and fires his cr
(22431) Mali: [1d20+6] => [7,6] = (13)[1d8+3] => [2,3] = (5)
(22549) Riani fires at the one attacking Mali this time [1d20+7] => [19,7] = (26) [1d20+7] => [16,7] = (23)
(22514) Baltasar: *crossbow
(22514) Baltasar: Bane Construct Light Crossbow: Attack [1d20+7] => [5,7] = (12), Damage [1d8+2+2d6] => [6,2,4,5] = (17)
(22482) Seeker: Claw attack in grapple [1d20+12] => [4,12] = (16)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Light Crossbow [1d20+4] => [11,4] = (15) possible damage [1d6] => [3] = (3) on one not grappled
(22549) Riani: [1d8+1] => [4,1] = (5) [1d8+1] => [7,1] = (8) Damage
(22448) Hector continues his attack [1d20+8] => [20,8] = (28) for [1d8+5] => [4,5] = (9)
(22544) Issac (BM): To hit 1: [1d20+4] => [4,4] = (8) to hit 2: [1d20+4] => [13,4] = (17) Damage: [1d6] => [3] = (3) [1d6] => [1] = (1) (at the one on mali)
(22431) Mali: (continues to flank if anybody wants the bonus)
(22413) Altharid: (3 attacks 1 rapier 2 tentacles… yup its disturbing to see ;])
(22448) Hector: crit [1d20+8] => [12,8] = (20)
(22437) Desthin: I'm out of fire…Damn.
(22482) Seeker: Claw damage [1d4+6] => [4,6] = (10)
(22413) Altharid: [1d20+4] => [10,4] = (14)
(22448) Hector: extra damage [2d8+10] => [3,5,10] = (18)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [2,6] = (8)
(22482) Seeker: ((can I full attack in a grapple?))
(22413) Altharid: [1d20-1] => [14,-1] = (13)
(22413) Altharid: [1d20-1] => [1,-1] = (0)
(22514) Baltasar: (( i'm an artificer, of course not ))
(22431) Mali: (you're our construct seeker)
(22544) Issac (BM): (it attacked us lol)
(22431) Mali: "ouch, that was bad"
(22413) Altharid: (grabs his guisarme back)
(22413) Altharid: (equips shield and rapier)
(22514) Baltasar prods the remains with his toe.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz sends through her "link" that she wants winlee to come to her
(22413) Altharid: (Seeker depending on your Bab)
(22482) Seeker gets up and brushes himself off, inspecting the contructs
(22431) Mali: "I could use a healer's touch"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: are they magical issac?
(22437) Desthin: At the risk of getting torched, I'm going to ready an action to absorb and open the skull door.
(22544) Issac (BM) looks for magic
(22413) Altharid: (inspects his handiwork with pride)
(22431) Mali: "hello?"
(22437) Desthin: I think I have just made a terrible mistake.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: er, is it attacking?
(22448) Hector raises his shield at the figure "And you are?"
(22514) Baltasar: Knowledge:Arcana check to identify [1d20+11] => [14,11] = (25)
(22431) Mali: "I iike your getup guy!"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: what skill to check?
(22437) Desthin: [1d20+9] => [11,9] = (20) Arcana
(22544) Issac (BM): [1d20+8] => [6,8] = (14)
(22544) Issac (BM): [1d20+8] => [6,8] = (14)
(22413) Altharid: (how long your haste works Seeker ?)
(22514) Baltasar: "Aww, damnit."
(22431) Mali: *seeing that nobody can heal her, moves closely toward the nimbleright
(22482) Seeker: ((I don't have haste))
(22549) Riani: (wight :3)
(22514) Baltasar: "A sociopath?"
(22481) Bill Bisco : ((Nimblewright)))
(22413) Altharid: (who did cast haste on me then ?)
(22431) Mali: (bill, can you write the riddle?)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: could you type in the riddle for the record
(22437) Desthin: (me)
(22413) Altharid: (ah sorry… whats its duration then ?)
(22437) Desthin: (It's at CL 1)
(22437) Desthin: (so I believe 1 round)
(22514) Baltasar: (( anyone have a weapon that needs an infusion? ))
(22448) Hector readies his axe to strike the creature, should it make any hostile act
(22431) Mali: "rinzle, what do you think the answer is?"
(22481) Bill Bisco : Ripped fro my mother's womb, beaten and burned, I become a bloodthirsty killer. What am I?
(22481) Bill Bisco : *from
(22413) Altharid: (ahh thx anyway… I need every attack bonus I can get)
(22544) Issac (BM): [1d20+8] => [17,8] = (25)
(22482) Seeker: Am iron sword
(22431) Mali: "probably a sword or soemthing"
(22482) Seeker: *An
(22431) Mali: "I think you are a sword, and a sharp one"
(22514) Baltasar casts Magic Weapon on Altharid's weapon
(22544) Issac (BM): "Well played"
(22431) Mali: "good one seeker. Takes a sword to know one"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: hmmm…good answer!
(22549) Riani: "Indeed," she says, "I was afraid that one may have done us some real harm."
(22514) Baltasar: "…damn golems."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: so what happened to the painter?
(22448) Hector moves up to open the door once more "So…"
(22413) Altharid: (wishes he would confront the creature…)
(22431) Mali: "oh, we should open more doors!"
(22482) Seeker: ((If constructs could blush…))
(22437) Desthin: May I?
(22431) Mali: *moves to open flower door*
(22437) Desthin motions to the flower
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((how many exits are there?))
(22437) Desthin: Mali!
(22481) Bill Bisco : 3
(22431) Mali: "Flowers are nice" *opens door
(22514) Baltasar: (( is that including the entrance? ))
(22431) Mali: "oh, a kitty! I'm so there"
(22431) Mali: *moves in
(22514) Baltasar: (( sorry, brb, emergency ))
(22437) Desthin: …Mali, RUN.
(22549) Riani: *looks at kitty* "yeah" moves in with Mali
(22413) Altharid: (here she goes again …)
(22431) Mali: "you are so lucky to have such a nice kitty."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz backs up to the far corner of the room
(22431) Mali: *this kitty is dead
(22448) Hector: (did anything happen when I opened the other door?)
(22431) Mali: "oh my, this kitty is no longer with us"
(22431) Mali: "what big teeth you have."
(22549) Riani: "…Poor kitty," she says.
(22431) Mali: *oh noes, what's the save
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((Dead dead dead dead … Kitties … aren't… much ….fun!))
(22544) Issac (BM): [1d20+8] => [1,8] = (9) nature?
(22482) Seeker: Init [1d20] => [8] = (8)
(22544) Issac (BM): [1d20+5] => [19,5] = (24)
(22448) Hector: [1d20+2] => [7,2] = (9)
(22549) Riani: [1d20+8] => [6,8] = (14) Init
(22413) Altharid: [1d20] => [20] = (20)
(22431) Mali: [1d20+1] => [2,1] = (3)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Initiative [1d20+3] => [9,3] = (12)
(22413) Altharid: (hell yeah)
(22437) Desthin: [1d20+2] => [6,2] = (8)
(22431) Mali: lol, nice and low
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+2] => [14,2] = (16)
(22544) Issac (BM) im gonna back up as far as i can go and loose an arrow at the crazy bitch thing [1d20+6] => [5,6] = (11)
(22413) Altharid: (manifests expansion then closes to Mali in an attemp to shield her fromundead menace)
(22413) Altharid: (I have 10 ft range right now btw)
(22413) Altharid: (reach)
(22413)
Altharid: [1d20+4] => [14,4] = (18)
(22431) Mali: knowledge devo again [1d20+15] => [14,15] = (29) will be flatfoot with ac 15
(22413) Altharid: [1d8+4] => [5,4] = (9)
(22413) Altharid: (piercing damage from rapier if that rapiers)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [15,5] = (20)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [2,5] = (7)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [15,5] = (20)
(22413) Altharid: (matter I mean lol)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d8+3] => [5,3] = (8)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d4+1] => [1,1] = (2)
(22431) Mali: what save?
(22413) Altharid: darn it
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [18,5] = (23)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [12,5] = (17)
(22413) Altharid: (16 AC)
(22413) Altharid: (echh)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d6+1] => [6,1] = (7)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d6+1] => [3,1] = (4)
(22431) Mali: inspired 2x (4 IP left) [1d20+7] => [2,7] = (9) [1d20+7] => [16,7] = (23)
(22413) Altharid: (two fortitudes ?)
(22431) Mali: luck reroll
(22431) Mali: on theh 9
(22413) Altharid: [1d20+6] => [8,6] = (14)
(22549) Riani: (Who is being attacked?)
(22413) Altharid: [1d20+6] => [5,6] = (11)
(22413) Altharid: (kk)
(22431) Mali: inspired again (3 left) [1d20+7] => [1,7] = (8)
(22431) Mali: lol, worse
(22431) Mali: i failed one
(22437) Desthin: cure moderate on Altharid [2d8+1] => [8,8,1] = (17)
(22437) Desthin: (brb bio)
(22413) Altharid: (thx)
(22448) Hector moves up beside Mali, trying to put himself between her and the creatue, attack it [1d20+8] => [16,8] = (24) for [1d8+5] => [1,5] = (6)
(0) Server Administrator-> Kicking '(22292) Issac (BM)' from server… Removing dead client
(22292) Issac (BM) (exit): 18:40
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: pulls out a mage armor scroll with a weighted bottom, lets it flip open and reads it to add +4 to her ac for AC:18
(22431) Mali: (wow, imagine if you cured me)
(22482) Seeker moves into the room to engage the creatures
(22482) Seeker: Attack on the nearest
(22431) Mali: (we are using 3.5)
(22549) Riani moves back five feet, firing at the thing that paralyzed Mali [1d20+7] => [16,7] = (23) [1d20+7] => [1,7] = (8)
(22482) Seeker: Primary Claw Attack [1d20+8] => [16,8] = (24)
(22549) Riani: [1d8+1] => [8,1] = (9) Damage
(22482) Seeker: Primary Claw Damage [1d4+6] => [1,6] = (7)
(22437) Desthin: [1d20+2] => [18,2] = (20) Concentration
(22514) Baltasar: (( back, did i hear that these were undead? ))
(22448) Hector: (did I hit?)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((any problem with the scroll?))
(22514) Baltasar burns another AP to cast Personal Weapon Augmentation: Bane(Undead) on my crossbow
(22431) Mali: (is paralyzed…ouch)
(22549) Riani: (I rolled a 9 for damage? :3)
(22431) Mali: top of next round?
(22514) Baltasar: (( if you die, can I have your things? ))
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [2,5] = (7)
(22514) Baltasar: :P
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [1,5] = (6)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [18,5] = (23)
(22482) Seeker: ((At least CdG provokes AoO))
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d4+1] => [1,1] = (2)
(22549) Riani: (the silver cranes will get it : ( +)
(22413) Altharid: (ermm any aoos ?)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+2] => [1,2] = (3)
(22413) Altharid: [1d20+6] => [19,6] = (25)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+2] => [6,2] = (8)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+2] => [10,2] = (12)
(22431) Mali: (enjoys playing 2 wisdom instead of not)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+2] => [3,2] = (5)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+2] => [17,2] = (19)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+2] => [18,2] = (20)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d4] => [2] = (2)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d4] => [1] = (1)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+2] => [17,2] = (19)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+2] => [11,2] = (13)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d4] => [1] = (1)
(22514) Baltasar: (( Warforged ftw ))
(22544) Issac (BM): To hit 1: [1d20+4] => [6,4] = (10) to hit 2: [1d20+4] => [20,4] = (24) Damage: [1d6] => [4] = (4) [1d6] => [6] = (6) at the crazy bitch
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Light Crossbow [1d20+4] => [11,4] = (15) possible damage [1d6] => [5] = (5)
(22413) Altharid: I made one
(22549) Riani fires off more arrows at the one she injured [1d20+7] => [15,7] = (22) [1d20+7] => [10,7] = (17)
(22431) Mali: *watches undead with terror in eyes*
(22482) Seeker: Primary Claw Attack [1d20+8] => [17,8] = (25)
(22437) Desthin: Provoking if I have to, attempting to pull mali away from the fight.
(22514) Baltasar fires at the closest undead
(22482) Seeker: Primary Claw Damage [1d4+6] => [2,6] = (8)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((thank you))
(22514) Baltasar: Bane Undead Light Crossbow: Attack [1d20+7] => [4,7] = (11), Damage [1d8+2+2d6] => [5,2,6,1] = (14)
(22437) Desthin: [1d20] => [11] = (11) Strength check
(22549) Riani: [1d8+1] => [2,1] = (3) [1d8+1] => [4,1] = (5)
(22413) Altharid: (can I use 5ft step and flank someone ?)
(22482) Seeker: Secondary Claw Attack [1d20+3] => [19,3] = (22)
(22482) Seeker: Secondary Claw Attack [1d20+3] => [12,3] = (15)
(22482) Seeker: Secondary Claw Attack [1d20+3] => [6,3] = (9)
(22448) Hector: (how many are left threatening mali?)
(22482) Seeker: Bite Attack [1d20+1] => [2,1] = (3)
(22482) Seeker: Tail Attack [1d20+1] => [1,1] = (2)
(22413) Altharid: 26 it was
(22437) Desthin: (afk bathroom)
(22482) Seeker: Secondary Claw Damage [1d4+4] => [4,4] = (8)
(22482) Seeker: Secondary Claw Damage [1d4+4] => [2,4] = (6)
(22448) Hector: attack on one by mali [1d20+8] => [10,8] = (18) for [1d8+5] => [1,5] = (6)
(22413) Altharid: [1d20+6] => [6,6] = (12)
(22413) Altharid: (whatever)
(22549) Riani kneels over next to Mali, and tries to get her to move.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: every bolt that hits is destroyed, right?
(22431) Mali: *is unresponsive
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: oh, ok, great
(22482) Seeker prods Mail
(22482) Seeker: *Mali
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d4+1] => [3,1] = (4)
(22482) Seeker: What happened to her?
(22431) Mali: *waits 24 seconds
(22431) Mali: "oh man, that was no girl and kitty!"
(22413) Altharid: "Silly girl … I thought you were just acting this… way" *yells at Mali " But you really need to get some common sense…"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Crossbow Bolt Recovery(high) [1d100] => [59] = (59)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Crossbow Bolt Recovery(high) [1d100] => [36] = (36)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Crossbow Bolt Recovery(high) [1d100] => [3] = (3)
(22482) Seeker: ((Ammo that hits is destroyed, ammo that misses is destroyed 50% of the time))
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: one recovered
(22431) Mali: "this place is dangerous!"
(22514) Baltasar: "Next time, I say we draw on her while she's paralyzed."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: yeah!
(22431) Mali: "i wish we had a healer with us!"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: so two doors we haven't opened yet?
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: one door left
(22549) Riani: "Don't worry, this kitty is still friendly," she says.
(22448) Hector opens the last door
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Mali, how bad are you hurt?
(22413) Altharid: (Switches to guisarme)
(22431) Mali: "i'm gonna have to stay back if anything happens."
(22431) Mali: "who's good at leading?"
(22431) Mali: "As I am not"
(22514) Baltasar: "Gods damnit, we should have checked it first."
(22448) Hector begins down the hallway "lets go"
(22431) Mali: "I am very wounded"
(22437) Desthin: [2d8+1] => [1,1,1] = (3) Cure moderate on Mali
(22549) Riani: "Not me, I am not built for front line fighting, Hector or Seeker seems best."
(22549) Riani: (haha)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((hold down your PTT down ablout 3 seconds more))
(22437) Desthin: All out of spells.
(22431) Mali: (fate does not reward the stupid today)
(22448) Hector: (so hall ends in 10x10 pit, nothing else?)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: so Hector goes first?
(22549) Riani: "Are you good to continue Mali?"
(22514) Baltasar: "I'm just glad whoever built this didn't do traps. Cause we would have all died horribly if they did."
(22431) Mali: *stumbles and follows party down stairs
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: um, this is going to be a trap somehow
(22549) Riani: (So a hole in the ground filled with spears?)
(22482) Seeker: Perception [1d20+6] => [1,6] = (7)
(22431) Mali: Anybody good at jumping?
(22544) Issac (BM): "well this looks like fun"
(22448) Hector yells down the hall "we need a ladder or bridge… 10ft"
(22431) Mali: "oh, I know how to find traps I think"
(22413) Altharid: *waits before the others go through this location*
(22431) Mali: (forgot level 1 facto gives trapfinding)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: anyone got a rope?
(22413) Altharid: *then follows them*
(22514) Baltasar searches for traps, Perception [1d20+10] => [10,10] = (20)
(22544) Issac (BM): "I got rope"
(22413) Altharid: "The same here"
(22544) Issac (BM): [1d20+10] => [15,10] = (25)
(22549) Riani: (how wide is the pit?)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: we can tie it around someone and belay it out as they walk, stopping it if they go in the pti so they can't drop
(22431) Mali: *cast detect magic sla and looks
(22549) Riani: "I think I can jump across."
(22482) Seeker vanishes and appears on the other side of the pit (10ft d door)
(22448) Hector looks around for anything to throw a rope on and swing across
(22431) Mali: "Everything is magic!"
(22544) Issac (BM): "around that hole and 10 feet before that hole is magical"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: er, rope…never mind
(22549) Riani: "Reallly?"
(22482) Seeker: Reflex [1d20+3] => [3,3] = (6)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [3d6] => [6,6,6] = (18)
(22549) Riani: (ouch)
(22544) Issac (BM) sla to levitate across?
(22482) Seeker: I found the pit!
(22431) Mali: "Are you alright?"
(22482) Seeker: No!
(22448) Hector taps the 'pit with his toe and moves onto it "ok, so what now?"
(22413) Altharid: "Amusing"
(22549) Riani: "Yeah," she says, getting on the pit
(22431) Mali: "So we should walk on the pit"
(22413) Altharid: "Or amybe not"
(22482) Seeker: Essentia shift, 20 ft d door out of the pit
(22413) Altharid: *maybe
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: are there any makeshift planks
in the first room, or down stairs?
(22514) Baltasar waits for people to step off the pit before venturing across
(22431) Mali: *follows riani*
(22482) Seeker: Essentia shift to original config
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I'm getting a bridge guys, be right back
(22437) Desthin: This painter fellow has a bit of a mean streak.
(22549) Riani: (So where is the door :3?)
(22482) Seeker: ((I'm just moving my investitures around))
(22549) Riani: "And a lot of magic it seems."
(22544) Issac (BM): "no shit"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz goes back down atairs and looks for something sturdy enough to hold her, and long enough to get across 10 feet
(22431) Mali: "He is a mean, mean man."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: if she finds something she comes back
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: with it
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ok, the 40 pound gnome crosses :)
(22437) Desthin: May I go first?
(22448) Hector moves to open the last door "Whats next"
(22431) Mali: "by all means"
(22514) Baltasar: "Please."
(22413) Altharid: (silly fool - Altharid thinks)
(22431) Mali: "Seeker, you look hurt"
(22514) Baltasar stays toward the rear.
(22448) Hector cringes as he opens it, waiting for pain…
(22549) Riani readies to fire
(22482) Seeker: It appears I was reckless, Mali. It was a learning experience
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((slowly he turned, step by step…))
(22431) Mali: knowledge relgion [1d20+10] => [8,10] = (18)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: well, isn't that creepy
(22549) Riani is getting ready to shoot her arrows.
(22448) Hector: to the rest of the group "Can I kill this thing?"
(22431) Mali: to know Io
(22431) Mali: "you are a god's champion?"
(22544) Issac (BM) uses a cure light wounds scroll on seeker [1d8+2] => [8,2] = (10)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: what skill for that?
(22431) Mali: "That explains alot!"
(22482) Seeker: I think it means I am
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: arcana?
(22431) Mali: "If I were a god, you'd be my champion."
(22482) Seeker is at a total loss
(22431) Mali: (rinzle, it's religion for gods)
(22413) Altharid: (like maneuvers)
(22514) Baltasar uses a Repair Light Damage spell on Seeker: [1d8+1] => [1,1] = (2)
(22514) Baltasar: (( god, that was useless ))
(22431) Mali: "oh man, you totally share the god's bone and soul!"
(22496) Siam (exit): 18:59
(22448) Hector moves closer to the dragon creature, ready to strike should it make any hostile acts "What are you about?"
(22514) Baltasar: (( I've got 1 more infusion, you want it? ))
(22549) Riani: "Do we…fight or what?"
(22431) Mali: *is practically jumping around and showering Seeker with praise*
(22431) Mali: "What is your purpose here?"
(22448) Hector nods "ok…"
(22549) Riani also gets ready to strike.
(22514) Baltasar mutters, "To sound ominously pretentious?
(22413) Altharid: * Is waiting in anticipation for the bloody outcome *
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: what is the air speed of a fully laden swallow!?
(22583) Ghost (enter): 19:00
(22431) Mali: "Except Seeker, right?"
(22448) Hector: "Enough for me…" unleashes on the creature [1d20+8] => [18,8] = (26) for [1d8+5] => [4,5] = (9)
(22514) Baltasar takes the conversation time to cast a Personal Weapon Augmentation Bane(Dragon) on his crossbow
(22549) Riani: "creepy…"
(22482) Seeker: Init [1d20] => [8] = (8)
(22544) Issac (BM): (issac wants to shoot an arrow down his throat)
(22431) Mali: [1d20+1] => [16,1] = (17)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Initiative [1d20+3] => [1,3] = (4)
(22544) Issac (BM): [1d20+5] => [1,5] = (6)
(22448) Hector: (no attack?)
(22514) Baltasar: Initiative [1d20+4] => [8,4] = (12)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [d20] =>
(22413) Altharid: (Altharid likes his creepy laught)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [d20] =>
(22448) Hector: [1d20+2] => [15,2] = (17)
(22413) Altharid: [1d20] => [2] = (2)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20] => [12] = (12)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((yeah, me too))
(22437) Desthin: [1d20+2] => [14,2] = (16)
(22413) Altharid: (again)
(22549) Riani: [1d20+8] => [2,8] = (10) Initiative
(22549) Riani: (*meows in sadness*)
(22514) Baltasar: (( that would be hector and mali? ))
(22437) Desthin: moves to the back of the group. (totally out of spells)
(22431) Mali: Law Devo to AC
(22448) Hector: (sure, it hit?)
(22413) Altharid: (Well I'm still in the corridor if that matters)
(22431) Mali: KD [1d20+16] => [9,16] = (25)
(22549) Riani: (can you use AP on init rolls?)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((er, can we discuss tactics and such ooc'ly during a fight?))
(22549) Riani: [1d6] => [6] = (6) :3
(22431) Mali: (i'm at +2 to hit and damage, that was the kd)
(22431) Mali: aids another on riani's next shot
(22549) Riani focuses her Ranger's Focus on the big guy, firing two shots at him [1d20+9] => [13,9] = (22) [1d20+9] => [14,9] = (23)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((I think these spirits are the ones stolen, and we probably shouldn't kill them))
(22514) Baltasar got a 12, so i'm gonna go
(22431) Mali: [1d20] => [16] = (16)+2
(22413) Altharid: (I'm just on 2 lol)
(22448) Hector: (did my first attack count in combat rounds or do i get another action?)
(22549) Riani: [1d8+3] => [5,3] = (8) [1d8+3] => [4,3] = (7)
(22413) Altharid: (gotta get some init boosters)
(22514) Baltasar: attack the big guy with Bane Dragon Light Crossbow: Attack [1d20+7] => [2,7] = (9), Damage [1d8+2+2d6] => [5,2,2,5] = (14)
(22431) Mali: you get +3 to hit riani, due to my trait
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((do color sprays work on ghosts or spirits or souls or whatever?))
(22514) Baltasar: (( god… ))
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Arcana [1d20+7] => [18,7] = (25)
(22549) Siam (exit): 19:04
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((yes))
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((darn))
(22431) Mali: (figured they were local, if they are arcana, i'm at +3 to hit and damage)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+8] => [16,8] = (24)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+3] => [19,3] = (22)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+3] => [13,3] = (16)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+3] => [11,3] = (14)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+1] => [19,1] = (20)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d4+6] => [4,6] = (10)
(22448) Hector: (none)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d4+4] => [3,4] = (7)
(22514) Baltasar: (( is this the point where we run away? ))
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d4+4] => [1,4] = (5)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d4+4] => [2,4] = (6)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d4+4] => [3,4] = (7)
(22448) Hector: (nope)
(22482) Seeker: ((Like a boss, Hector))
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [19,5] = (24)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [8,5] = (13)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [14,5] = (19)
(22413) Altharid: (well at this levels AC still matters)
(22413) Altharid: (*these)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d8] => [6] = (6)
(22448) Hector: (yes)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d8+3] => [3,3] = (6)
(22448) Hector: (6 damage?)
(22431) Mali: *continues to aid riani and tank for her. [1d20+2] => [18,2] = (20)
(22448) Hector: fort [1d20+4] => [7,4] = (11)
(22482) Seeker: Primary Claw Attack [1d20+8] => [5,8] = (13)
(22482) Seeker: Secondary Claw Attack [1d20+3] => [3,3] = (6)
(22482) Seeker: Secondary Claw Attack [1d20+3] => [12,3] = (15)
(22482) Seeker: Secondary Claw Attack [1d20+3] => [10,3] = (13)
(22589) Siam (enter): 19:07
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Light Crossbow [1d20+4] => [20,4] = (24) possible damage [1d6] => [5] = (5)at closest spirit
(22482) Seeker: Bite Attack [1d20+1] => [2,1] = (3)
(22589) Riani: (Chat problems x.x)
(22482) Seeker: Tail Attack [1d20+1] => [11,1] = (12)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((crit))
(22589) Riani: (new turn?)
(22431) Mali: (riani, i'm tanking for you and you have +3 to hit)
(22413) Altharid: (uses expansion, gets 20 ft reach, moves to a square where it would be best to guard wizard girl and damage threten the undead)
(22544) Issac (BM) casts bless on the party
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: yes
(22589) Riani: (woo :D)
(22514) Baltasar: (( is this still the first round? ))
(22482) Seeker: ((Yes))
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((no hollow thing))
(22589) Riani: [1d20+9+3] => [17,9,3] = (29) [1d20+9+3] => [6,9,3] = (18) Fires once more at the dark seeker [1d8+3] => [2,3] = (5) [1d8+3] => [6,3] = (9)
(22544) Issac (BM): (+1 to hit and damage guys)
(22589) Riani: (ow? Plus to damage and hit)
(22448) Hector: (so I am paralyzed?)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((as I understand it, I'd have to shoot THROUGH everyone to get the boss))
(22514) Baltasar fires at the 'Dark Seeker'
(22589) Riani: (So 30 and 19 hit and 6 and 10 damage)
(22514) Baltasar: Bane Undead Light Crossbow: Attack [1d20+7] => [18,7] = (25), Damage [1d8+2+2d6] => [8,2,3,6] = (19)
(22431) Mali: (just to hit riani)
(22514) Baltasar: (( err, that was supposed to be Bane(Dragon) ))
(22544) Issac (BM): (i thought bless did damage too oops my bad)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((did bolt attack actually do damage?))
(22431) Mali: (also, you can take riani out of the random selection since I tank for her)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d4+1] => [4,1] = (5)
(22589) Riani: (owh : ( )
(22431) Mali: *high fives riani
(22448) Hector: (lol, k)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((hmmm :P ))
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((yes))
(22482) Seeker raises a ragged cheer when his double collapses
(22448) Hector: (1 round down…)
(22589) Riani: (yay :D)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [17,5] = (22)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [11,5] = (16)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [8,5] = (13)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [11,5] = (16)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [5,5] = (10)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [11,5] = (16)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [9,5] = (14)
(22413) Altharid: (I have 20 ft range, and I'm next to wizard girl)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [19,5] = (24)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [10,5] = (15)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [13,5] = (18)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [7,5] = (12)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [1,5] = (6)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((are we using crits, btw?))
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+3] => [4,3]
= (7)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+3] => [18,3] = (21)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+3] => [17,3] = (20)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+3] => [7,3] = (10)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+3] => [17,3] = (20)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+3] => [18,3] = (21)
(22413) Altharid: (do I get any aoos ?)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d8+3] => [2,3] = (5)
(22431) Mali: (who alls getting attacked)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+3] => [17,3] = (20)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d8+3] => [4,3] = (7)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d8+3] => [1,3] = (4)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d8+3] => [5,3] = (8)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d4+1] => [4,1] = (5)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d4+1] => [4,1] = (5)
(22431) Mali: (how many are left?)
(22448) Hector: (2nd round out…)
(22482) Seeker: 2 AP to not die, Seeker collapses, inert
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Light Crossbow [1d20+5] => [12,5] = (17) possible damage [1d6] => [6] = (6) at the same one if its still up
(22514) Baltasar fires at the closest one, Bane Undead Light Crossbow: Attack [1d20+8] => [17,8] = (25), Damage [1d8+2+2d6] => [4,2,2,5] = (13)
(22431) Mali: aid another again and tank: [1d20+2] => [1,2] = (3)
(22431) Mali: (you are not aided, sorry riani)
(22589) Riani attacks one of them [1d20+7+1] => [10,7,1] = (18) [1d20+7+1] => [2,7,1] = (10) [1d8+1] => [5,1] = (6) [1d8+1] => [4,1] = (5)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: not bad for a spellcaster
(22589) Riani: (: ()
(22413) Altharid: (attacks the nearest one with 20 ft reach)
(22514) Baltasar: "Boom. Headshot."
(22413) Altharid: [1d20+5] => [6,5] = (11)
(22413) Altharid: (darn it)
(22544) Issac (BM) throws a vial of hoyl water into the group of them [1d20+6] => [9,6] = (15) ranged touch [2d6] => [3,2] = (5) +1 to any in splash range
(22413) Altharid: (grows mediums again, drops guisarme, equips shield)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [15,5] = (20)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [3,5] = (8)
(22413) Altharid: (still get tentacles)
(22413) Altharid: [1d20+5] => [11,5] = (16)
(22431) Mali: *observes tentacles*
(22413) Altharid: [1d6+4] => [5,4] = (9)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((Alth has tentacles?))
(22514) Baltasar tries to not observe the tentacles
(22413) Altharid: (indead)
(22413) Altharid: (ac 18 now)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [15,5] = (20)
(22482) Seeker observes electric sheep
(22589) Riani: (( :( nuu not tentacles)
(22413) Altharid: (one hits)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d8+3] => [5,3] = (8)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d8+3] => [5,3] = (8)
(22413) Altharid: (heh going into negatives)
(22413) Altharid: (so how much damage again ?)
(22413) Altharid: (ok uses autohypnosis to stay stable)
(22431) Mali: (it says diffeerent_)
(22448) Hector: (3rd round out…)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Light Crossbow [1d20+5] => [11,5] = (16) possible damage [1d6] => [6] = (6)
(22431) Mali: aid another again [1d20+2] => [9,2] = (11)
(22514) Baltasar fires at the undead threatening Altharid
(22544) Issac (BM) is gonna ready an action
(22514) Baltasar: Bane Undead Light Crossbow: Attack [1d20+8] => [2,8] = (10), Damage [1d8+2+2d6] => [7,2,2,2] = (13)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((that counted the aid))
(22514) Baltasar: (( my rolls suck tonight ))
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((darn))
(22431) Mali: (riani,, you here?)
(22514) Baltasar: (( i've got mad bonuses, but can't roll at all ))
(22431) Mali: (will aid rinzle if riani is not here)
(22431) Mali: (rinzle +3)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Damn it, we are killing our reward!
(22431) Mali: *high fives rinzle
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: woot!
(22514) Baltasar: (( of course they are ))
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [9,5] = (14)
(22514) Baltasar: (( thanks bro ))
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [10,5] = (15)
(22589) Riani: (I am here :3)
(22514) Baltasar: (( it's AC 22 with protection ))
(22431) Mali: (yeah, you didn't roll for this round)
(22431) Mali: (i aided rinzle instead)
(22589) Riani: (Its alright : ()
(22514) Baltasar: "I feel loved"
(22431) Mali: *aids riani now
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: er, is this another round?
(22514) Baltasar takes a 5-foot step back, and shoots
(22544) Issac (BM) throws another vial of hoyl water into the group of them [1d20+6] => [18,6] = (24) ranged touch [2d6] => [5,5] = (10) +1 to any in splash range
(22431) Mali: [1d20+2] => [8,2] = (10)
(22514) Baltasar: Bane Undead Light Crossbow: Attack [1d20+8] => [16,8] = (24), Damage [1d8+2+2d6] => [5,2,1,2] = (10)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I shot a minute ago
(22589) Riani fires at the remaining undead [1d20+8] => [7,8] = (15) [1d20+8] => [19,8] = (27)
(22589) Riani: [1d8+1] => [2,1] = (3)
(22431) Mali: (+3 again riani)
(22448) Hector: (4th dround, can i attack now or next round?)
(22589) Riani: (+3 to hit?)
(22589) Riani: (or is it to damage?)
(22514) Baltasar: I attakced
(22431) Mali: (yes)
(22413) Altharid: (wish I was mineral warrior lol)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Light Crossbow [1d20+5] => [15,5] = (20) possible damage [1d6] => [2] = (2)
(22431) Mali: (just to hit, not damage)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: :)
(22589) Riani: ( ; (0
(22514) Baltasar: (( hey, i got a 24 on my attack, and 10 damage ))
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [10,5] = (15)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+5] => [4,5] = (9)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+3] => [1,3] = (4)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+3] => [12,3] = (15)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+3] => [12,3] = (15)
(22431) Mali: (is tanking for rinzle and riani)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+3] => [11,3] = (14)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I got 4 shots left! fear the wizard archer! RAWR!!
(22544) Issac (BM) casts abundant ammunition on rinzle
(22589) Riani: [1d20+11] => [3,11] = (14) [1d20+11] => [3,11] = (14) Fires two more shots [1d8+1] => [3,1] = (4) [1d8+1] => [1,1] = (2)
(22589) Riani: (ow bad luck)
(22448) Hector finally jumps into the fight
(22431) Mali: aids [1d20+2] => [2,2] = (4)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Light Crossbow [1d20+5] => [1,5] = (6) possible damage [1d6] => [2] = (2)
(22448) Hector: [1d20+8] => [18,8] = (26) for [1d8+5] => [8,5] = (13)
(22514) Baltasar: Bane Undead Light Crossbow: Attack [1d20+8] => [4,8] = (12), Damage [1d8+2+2d6] => [4,2,3,3] = (12)
(22431) Mali: (fails aids)
(22544) Issac (BM): (basically your arrows go back into your quiver or wherever)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((mised :P ))
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((oh cool))
(22514) Baltasar: (( i'm getting used to missing by this point ))
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((I need that spell))
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+7] => [2,7] = (9)
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+7] => [14,7] = (21)
(22514) Baltasar swings his staff in vain hope
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d8+3] => [8,3] = (11)
(22514) Baltasar: attack [1d20+1] => [11,1] = (12)
(22544) Issac (BM): [1d20+4] => [9,4] = (13)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Light Crossbow [1d20+5] => [11,5] = (16) possible damage [1d6] => [2] = (2)
(22596) Rakki (enter): 19:22
(22431) Mali: aid riani again [1d20+2] => [8,2] = (10)
(22448) Hector: (how many are left?)
(22589) Riani fires a new pair of shots [1d20+11] => [20,11] = (31) [1d20+11] => [14,11] = (25)
(22544) Issac (BM): [11-15] => -4
(22514) Baltasar: Bane Undead Light Crossbow: Attack [1d20+8] => [17,8] = (25), Damage [1d8+2+2d6] => [2,2,1,1] = (6)
(22589) Riani: [1d8+1] => [6,1] = (7) [1d8+1] => [2,1] = (3)
(22431) Mali: (+3 to attack riani)
(22448) Hector: [1d20+8] => [4,8] = (12) for [1d8+5] => [2,5] = (7)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: WOOT!
(22431) Mali: "Wow, that was hectic"*goes to help dragonforged ally
(22544) Issac (BM): [1d20+8] => [15,8] = (23)
(22544) Issac (BM): [1d20+8] => [12,8] = (20)
(22413) Altharid: (hey I'm also unconcious there)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: lets spit on where Dark Seeker was!
(22431) Mali: they are the same, no need to reroll
(22482) Seeker continues being inert
(22431) Mali: (bill, I have lore, all knowledges untrained)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Arcana [1d20+7] => [14,7] = (21)
(22437) Desthin: [1d20+9] => [15,9] = (24)
(22544) Issac (BM): [1d20+10] => [20,10] = (30)
(22431) Mali: obscure knowledge [1d20+5] => [4,5] = (9)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((yeah, I think we got like 25s earlier, so its pretty hopeless))
(22431) Mali: (yeah, it's bascially and intelligence check)
(22448) Hector shakes off the rest of the paralysis "Well.. that was fun"
(22431) Mali: (is seeker awake?)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz looks around for anything worth taking…to pay for my damn scroll
(22448) Hector opens the closet "Come out, come out…"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: a chest!
(22482) Seeker: ((Still inert))
(22431) Mali: *goes to repair seeker*
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: who's the thief…sorry, locksmith!
(22431) Mali: (what check?)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: er, IS she dead?
(22544) Issac (BM): [1d8+2] => [8,2] = (10) cure light on seeker
(22448) Hector pulls her out, inspecting the closet for anything else as he lays her on the bed "So…"
(22482) Seeker: ((Um… heal? Otherwise healing with a craft check takes 8 hours))
(22413) Altharid: (I'm at -4 stable)
(22431) Mali: (issac, that heals him 5)
(22544) Issac (BM): [1d8+2] => [1,2] = (3) cure light on alth
(22437) Desthin: +
(22437) Desthin: +++++++++++++
(22589) Riani heads over to the closet and looks inside.
(22431) Mali: *tries to wake up seeker
(22482) Seeker Seeker reactivates, disoriented
(22431) Mali: "seeker, we beat up your clone"
(22482) Seeker: What… what happened?
(22431) Mali: "then it melted"
(22482) Seeker: Come again?
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: wow, I'm looting these outfits, remember I have them everyone
(22431) Mali: "glad you didin't melt"
(22599) Ichai (enter): 19:28
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: boots too!
(22413) Altharid: (well thats -1… can I spend some action points to get some hps ?)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: we'll settle later
(22431) Mali: "The double of you who was all like, I keel you, we took it down"
(22599) Ichai: (( back, got DC'ed ))
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: how about that chest…
(22482) Seeker clambers
to his feet and looks around the room
(22431) Mali: "but it melted. You didn't melt"
(22448) Hector: "Healer, is she beyond saving?" looking at the woman on the bed
(22544) Issac (BM): [1d6] => [4] = (4)
(22413) Altharid: (thx… now I am at 3)
(22431) Mali: "As long as you are okay seeker. The others are looking around."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: so, still got a chest here…
(22482) Seeker: I'm… "feeling" much better now, Mali, thank you. Your concern is appreciated
(22544) Issac (BM): "Sadly Im out of healing scrolls, and it would appear there is this version and the other version at the house we left…"
(22431) Mali: "Examines the body with hector
(22599) Ichai examines the check with Perception and Detect Magic
(22599) Ichai: perception check [1d20+10] => [2,10] = (12)
(22413) Altharid: *Althard regains his conscious and yells * "Where is that fricking dead thing that made me suffer ?'
(22482) Seeker goes to stand over the spot where his dark double fell
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: so is this one alive? *gestures at the woman on the bed*
(22431) Mali: attemps to heal with inspired check [1d20+11] => [11,11] = (22)
(22448) Hector: "Prehaps the rich folks' healer can make sense of it.."
(22448) Hector ties up the woman's double, just in case
(22482) Seeker steps away, disgusted
(22431) Mali: "This person is dead."
(22589) Riani: "At least…they can be revived right?"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: oh probably note stuff
(22413) Altharid: *gets his guisarme and grips it cautiously*
(22448) Hector shrugs to riani "If the other nobles died, spawning these creatures.. this one may soon awake"
(22431) Mali: "What did the note say, in summary."
(22431) Mali: * to whoever is reading it
(22544) Issac (BM) casts detect secret door after relaying the note to the group
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: maybe we should take this one back to the other one, something might happen
(22599) Ichai: "At least these villains enjoy their theatrics. If they didn't, they'd be so much more effective."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((er, yeah, need that in the chat I think))
(22431) Mali: "the body?"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: how about this CHEST!!!
(22544) Issac (BM): "Theres also a trap door leading to the roof"
(22544) Issac (BM) checks the chest if its not locked
(22431) Mali: "Wow, how did we miss that?"
(22589) Riani: "Well..leave no stone left unturned."
(22482) Seeker goes to stand by the door into this room, lost in deep contemplation
(22431) Mali: "want me to unlock that for you"?"
(22431) Mali: "reaches for tools."
(22599) Ichai attempts to unlock the chest: Disable device: [1d20+9] => [11,9] = (20)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Gnomish eyes, she had gnomish eyes! da da da da *sings*
(22431) Mali: *disable device
(22431) Mali: (you need tools bill)
(22589) Riani: Her eyes go o.o as she looks into the chest.
(22481) Bill Bisco : 6000 gp in gems and gold
(22431) Mali: *gives tools to issac and observes
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I INVENTROTY it all and SAY I'm inventorying it
(22448) Hector walks over to trap door "Want me to go first?"
(22544) Issac (BM) hands them back and since ichai got hte door
(22589) Riani: "Hold on, we've found some treasure…possibly the payment he's recieved all these years."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: wow, we got 6000gp here in gems and gold
(22599) Ichai eyes Rinzle and her reaction to the treasure.
(22544) Issac (BM) is bleeding a bit from his mouth "Well divy it up later, he might be on the roof eh?"
(22599) Ichai: "Greedy little titch…"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: who wants to carry it until we get back to the tavern or the Silver Cranes?
(22599) Ichai: "So, what now?"
(22431) Mali: "so are we going to the roof?"
(22448) Hector nods to issac, standing by the door, ready to go up when everyone else is
(22431) Mali: "Rinzle can you lift it?"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: yeah, look on the roof
(22448) Hector opens the trap door
(22599) Ichai: "Wait a second, this place is owned by that asshole painter, right?"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((what the weight?))
(22431) Mali: *calls puppy over and puts chest in his inventory*
(22431) Mali: *follows up to roof
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: darn!
(22431) Mali: "oh my, seeker, your painting came to life!"
(22589) Riani: "Lets try to track him,"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: well, gather upthe paintingseh? we might need them
(22482) Seeker , suddenly finding himself alone, follows up to the roof
(22448) Hector: "What are we going to do with these?"
(22589) Riani: 'She says, getting on all fours to find some tracks.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: and I want the one onthe door here too
(22413) Altharid: "Cursed bastard… he's gona pay"
(22482) Seeker: May I have that one?
(22437) Desthin: I suggest we treat these paintings carefully. Who knows how they work.
(22482) Seeker points to the portrait of himself
(22431) Mali: "What's wrong, seeker?"
(22482) Seeker lifts it
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz goes back into the first upstairs room and see if she can pry the painting on the door…off
(22431) Mali: "just now, you looked distant, sad almost"
(22589) Riani: [1d20+1+5] => [1,1,5] = (7)
(22589) Riani: (aw :( )
(22589) Riani: (Can I retry?)
(22482) Seeker: I do not know how to describe it. It is an altogether new sensation
(22589) Riani: (24 hours :o?)
(22481) Bill Bisco : (((yeup)))
(22431) Mali: "Maybe you will find your destiny with that portrait?"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: tracking is not my thing,
(22431) Mali: (doesn't want to use riding dog companion for check)
(22599) Ichai: "Hmm, would anyone be bothered if we destroyed this place? I mean, if it belongs to that painter guy, might as well."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((can I get that painting off the door, the one of the painter that was on that door in the first room?))
(22589) Riani: For finding tracks, you can retry a failed check after 1 hour (outdoors) or 10 minutes (indoors) of searching.
(22431) Mali: "why destroy it?"
(22481) Bill Bisco : very well, 1 hour
(22599) Ichai: "Deny our enemy resources?"
(22589) Riani continues to look around for tracks.
(22431) Mali: "it's a magical studio"
(22599) Ichai: "Not saying we should, just throwing the idea out there."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: er, it might be a rental
(22437) Desthin: Has anyone searched the building for his magical art supplies?
(22437) Desthin: They should be studied and/or destroyed.
(22599) Ichai asks with a grin, "Is the landlord evil?" **
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((pokes DM…painting on door?))
(22481) Bill Bisco : ?
(22431) Mali: "That's a good idea, you should get right on that."

** (22482) Seeker looks away from the painting
(22482) Seeker: I could take it
(22599) Ichai: "Right, anyone want to help me gather up the magical supplies?"
(22482) Seeker: The dwelling, I mean
(22431) Mali: "We can take the painting if you are worried"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I have a rock hammer…I'm getting it off :P ((condition might be another matter))
(22431) Mali: "sidhe and I were discussing this last week. We wanted to buy it"
(22431) Mali: *looks for a cover for the painting
(22437) Desthin: [1d20+6] => [1,6] = (7) Perception to find interesting stuff (painting supplies, magical auras, I cast detect magic as well)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz the crazy Gnome hammers at the door until something comes off
(22589) Riani: "We could use more decorations."
(22431) Mali: *adds painting to puppy inventory*
(22437) Desthin: I am going to need some help. Who else here can detect magic?
(22599) Ichai does the same as Desthin, search + detect magic: [1d20+10] => [5,10] = (15)
(22482) Seeker: I would like to keep the portrait. I have no where to keep it, however
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: yeah, lets take all the paintings, like I said, we might need em for something
(22431) Mali: "we'll keep it at sidhe's house. it's yours."
(22482) Seeker nods
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I'm going to take an eisle, and everything I can carry if we are done ehre
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: oh he said it first!
(22437) Desthin: :-)
(22431) Mali: "I would like to try to paint something with his supplies."
(22589) Riani: "Do we have looting rights?"
(22599) Ichai helps Desthin pack up the loot.
(22589) Riani: (later!0
(22431) Mali: (so who's out?)
(22599) Ichai: "Does it matter if we have looting rights?"
(22413) Altharid: (cya soon)
(22599) Ichai: (( cya issac ))
(22589) Riani: "Yea true, this is a pirate town.'
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ok, well, Hey, I wanted to ask if I could stay at the Silver Crane for a while?
(22431) Mali: "Can I paint a picture with the supplies?"
(22431) Mali: *asking group
(22413) Altharid: "As long as no one find outs… whats the hassle ?"
(22437) Desthin: Mali, these aren't magical.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I figure if we can carry it, we deserve it
(22437) Desthin: These are just normal (albeit expensive) oils.
(22589) Riani: "Do we have the room Mali?" she says, "I think me and you sharing a bed was pushing it already."
(22431) Mali: "for a painting of seeker?"
(22413) Altharid: (Craft disturbing image commencing)
(22431) Mali: "we'll hang it on a wall"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: oh if you are crowded, its ok
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I thought you had like a big place
(22599) Baltasar: (( DM, how would we discover who owns this building, and what's going to happen to it now? ))
(22599) Baltasar: (( also, is there the possibility of us simply claiming it? ))
(22437) Desthin: I suppose you can. *hands over half the oils*
(22431) Mali: attempts to inspirationally paint the party [1d20+11] => [16,11] = (27)
(22413) Altharid: (hides his tentacles)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: wow, thats great!
(22448) Hector: (sorry, baby was crying.. back)
(22413) Altharid: (before the painting commences)
(22437) Desthin: Very nice.
(22431) Mali: "now we
will always remember this adventure!"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: heh
(22431) Mali: (seeker has flames painted on him, btw)
(22413) Altharid: "I wish I could not remember that I was knocked down cold… but whatever"
(22431) Mali: (in the picture)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: so are we going back to the nobles?
(22482) Seeker shakes his head in exasperation at the artistic license
(22437) Desthin: I think we should.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: and can we stop by the tavern first, so I can leave this eisle and stuff there?
(22599) Baltasar: (( easel ))
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((ok, easel)) ;)
(22431) Mali: "lead on rinzle"
(22599) Baltasar: "I'm fine with making a stop. It's not like there's any rush now that people aren't trying to kill us."
(22431) Mali: (back to the inn)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Rinzle heads out dragging as much as she can drag, and yes, to the Waer Dragon Inn, then to the nobles
(22437) Desthin: *mumbles* As far as we know.
(22431) Mali: (jsut the 2 paintings)
(22431) Mali: (for me)
(22448) Hector: (bring the body and painting of her?)
(22599) Baltasar: (( we took the art stuff, and the treasure. Basically anything valuable that could be moved." ))
(22437) Desthin: I've got the remainder of the oils.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I'm not carrying the body, I don't have the oils, but I have an Easel and the small door painting
(22603) Scott (enter): 19:50
(22431) Mali: (painting of group and seeker and the chest is what I have)
(22448) Hector takes the body and her painting in hopes the noble's healers can figure it out
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I'd carry the building off if I could
(22431) Mali: (rinzle, if he owned it, you can squat)
(22599) Baltasar: "Ahh, gnomes. Gotta love that sense of… pragmatism"
(22431) Mali: "look at this griz. It's our group."*shows painting of group
(22448) Hector takes the body directly to the noble estate
(22589) Riani: (Has an hour passed yet?)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I want to rent my room for another couple of nights, and I'm putting this easel up there now
(22589) Riani: [1d20+1+5] => [5,1,5] = (11)
(22599) Baltasar accompanies Hector to the estate
(22589) Riani: (Right, I give up my search and run after the rest)
(22413) Altharid: * I follow them
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: we will all eventually go
(22589) Riani: (I should catch up with my 50 feet move speed)
(22431) Mali: *follows of course
(22448) Hector: (wrap it in the bed spread)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I just wanted to get rid of the easel first
(22599) Baltasar: "Do we have any rolled up carpet?
(22448) Hector: "Call the healers.. and move it"
(22431) Mali: "I believe we do."
(22599) Baltasar: "For a certain value of cure, yes."
(22448) Hector is lugging the carpeted body
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz tips the gate guard a copper piece
(22431) Mali: *makes way to room with noble
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz and smiles
(22448) Hector carries it into the room adjacent to the young woman in bed "Where are your healers?" to the father
(22431) Mali: "We have something."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: well, we have a sort of mystery
(22448) Hector takes the father into the other room and shows him the body and painting "I do not know what magic this is.."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: cure? that we'll have to find out
(22448) Hector: (the girl is alive in bed?)
(22599) Baltasar: (( err, has anyone examined the painting with spellcraft? ))
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ah!
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I thought so!
(22589) Riani: "It..is working?"
(22431) Mali: "look at that!"
(22437) Desthin: This…is the cure.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: put them together!
(22431) Mali: "she's moving!"
(22482) Seeker looks back and forth, fascinated
(22448) Hector: "uhh…"
(22599) Baltasar keeps the back of the crowd
(22431) Mali: "we'll make a noble sandwitch"
(22437) Desthin: Don't let them get to close.
(22437) Desthin: Remember dark seeker.
(22413) Altharid: I restrain it (grapple mod +8)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: hmmm
(22481) Bill Bisco : [1d20+4] => [10,4] = (14)
(22413) Altharid: (ok whatever)
(22482) Seeker: Init [1d20] => [5] = (5)
(22448) Hector moves to the bed, blocking the creature
(22413) Altharid: [1d20] => [13] = (13)
(22431) Mali: [1d20+1] => [17,1] = (18)
(22448) Hector: [1d20+2] => [16,2] = (18) init
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Issac, what is the magic doing now?
(22437) Desthin: [1d20+2] => [15,2] = (17)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Initiative [1d20+3] => [1,3] = (4)
(22599) Baltasar: (( issac left, but i can answer that ))
(22589) Riani: (Too bad I am not there ; ( )
(22448) Hector: ready action to kill it should it attack her "What now?!"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: oops
(22599) Baltasar watches the interaction with Detect Magic
(22431) Mali: "somebody grab the body, aids seeker on grapple [1d20+2] => [10,2] = (12)
(22448) Hector: [1d20+8] => [14,8] = (22) for [1d8+5] => [4,5] = (9)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: didn't we tie her up?
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((I'm pretty sure we tied it up))
(22448) Hector: (lol, 9 damage)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((ok))
(22599) Baltasar: (( heh ))
(22431) Mali: (likes the not tied up better)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((maybe the ropes broke))
(22437) Desthin turns to the father
(22431) Mali: "We did it!"
(22448) Hector sighs in relief "Glad that worked out…"
(22431) Mali: *high fives rinzle and riani
(22437) Desthin: I believe you mentioned generosity and thanks?
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: yes, if not for us your beloved daughter would be dead
(22589) Riani high fives back
(22413) Altharid: (cringes at the sight… not understanding the intricates of normal human relationships)
(22482) Seeker drags a claw softly along his jawplate, mimicing the sound of a relieved sigh
(22431) Mali: "i would like to paint you another portrait"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: so how much do you love your daughter?
(22589) Riani: "Let him enjoy the moment guys,"
(22599) Baltasar mutters very quietly, "Especially the generous thanks."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((heh)
(22431) Mali: *jumps up and down*
(22482) Seeker: ((DO EET))
(22431) Mali: "oh man, a wedding!"
(22413) Altharid: (lol)
(22599) Baltasar snickers at the conversation
(22448) Hector: (she hot?)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((DO EET!))
(22437) Desthin: (retroactive rich parents trait?)
(22589) Riani: "A shocking turn of events," she says with glee.
(22431) Mali: "You should do it, I want to paint your wedding portrait!"
(22448) Hector sutters "I, well uh…"
(22599) Baltasar: (( on a scale of 10 to 18, what's her cha? ))
(22437) Desthin bumps hector
(22599) Baltasar: (( and i feel horribly nerdy for asking that ))
(22437) Desthin: I wonder what she thinks of this arrangement?
(22481) Bill Bisco : 17
(22431) Mali: "oh man, sir hector the noble"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: so, not only did we save her life, we brought you her new husband!!
(22437) Desthin: (hot damn!)
(22448) Hector looks to the woman(?) "perhaps in time.."
(22448) Hector: (or is she like, 16 years old)
(22413) Altharid: (Altharid restrains his hidden tentacles… from moving)
(22589) Riani: "True…they just met after all," she says.
(22448) Hector: (lol)
(22599) Baltasar mutters to Hector, "It's probably a trap. Paranoia is your friend here."
(22431) Mali: "What is the dowry, sir noble?"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((I didn't know there was a official age))
(22599) Baltasar: "I am more than happy to accept cash."
(22437) Desthin: (adulthood is 16)
(22431) Mali: "wow, that is fair!"
(22589) Riani: "Yay, we can now buy wedding gifts," she says.
(22431) Mali: "how generous!"
(22599) Baltasar glances at the others, "Yes?'
(22482) Seeker drops to one knee, overcome with gratitude
(22413) Altharid: *Altharid bows in gratitude*
(22589) Riani: "Thanks sir!"
(22437) Desthin: Indeed.
(22437) Desthin nods
(22448) Hector: (how much?)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: oh that sounds good, and I would be honored to come to her wedding
(22599) Baltasar: (( her name is "Plot Device" ))
(22431) Mali: "I can paint your daughter's portrait, if you'd like."
(22437) Desthin turns to the parents once more
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((Leandra Woden))
(22448) Hector walks over to the woman "m'am, perhaps when you are better.. I shall return"
(22431) Mali: *shows the group painting to him
(22437) Desthin: I would like to make a request of you.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((and the LANDSCAPE is born!))
(22431) Mali: "i'm really good at people."
(22599) Baltasar: "Do you really want to see undead flowers? No one wants that."
(22437) Desthin: If you have any contacts within what passes for a guard in this town, please send us any information you have on the painter.
(22431) Mali: "so, sir noble, have you heard about Radu?"
(22437) Desthin: He seems to have been a minor player in a larger game.
(22448) Hector turns to mr. woden "I will consider your offer"
(22431) Mali: "I wish to know what happened to the son"
(22431) Mali: "he is a bad guy you know."
(22599) Baltasar agrees with Desthin, "At least someone's thinking ahead."
(22599) Baltasar: "Of course"
(22431) Mali: "Antonito"
(22448) Hector: (…settle for a lesser noble family?)
(22431) Mali: "he tried to kill me"
(22589) Riani nudges Mali, and whispers, "The Artist is still around you know…"
(22431) Mali: "and tried to take over dragonport"
(22437) Desthin laughs out loud.
(22431) Mali: "with magic most foul"
(22448) Hector: (is there a city guard or police? ….or just the order of the lion?)
(22431) Mali: "I was wondering if he is roaming about freely."
(22431) Mali: "Sir noble, thank you for the answer. I was wondering."
(22431) Mali: "could you sponser us?"
(22589) Riani: "Good idea Mali," she whispers.
(22431) Mali: "I represent the Silver Cranes. We wish to become a guild"
(22437) Desthin
wasn't expecting 2000 each.
(22437) Desthin motions for everyone to clear out so they can have a moment.
(22482) Seeker bows deeply and graciously
(22431) Mali: "would you help us towards our goal of becoming a fully liscensed guild?"
(22431) Mali: *to the noble
(22599) Baltasar leads the way out, asking Desthin, "If we have a conversation with the Radu, can we conduct it with fire and pitchforks?"
(22448) Hector side beside lelandra "I will return shortly.."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: sir, could I trouble you for a letter of introduction to the Order of the Lion? I am trying to join and a testimonial would be of great help and of only momentary trouble
(22448) Hector: *sits
(22431) Mali: "thank you!"
(22437) Desthin: Give me a few days. I'm rather weak from the last attempt on our lives.
(22589) Riani: "This is so exciting," she says enthusiastically to Mali.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz bows, and for once doesn't look like she's counting the coins in her head
(22431) Mali: "yeah, we are gonna be the super guild!"
(22589) Riani: "We should really expand now."
(22482) Seeker doesn't want to be the first to leave, and awkwardly waits by the door for someone else to go
(22431) Mali: "wait till sidhe hears!"
(22437) Desthin: (as long as poncho's kaboomer's aren't involved, I'm fine with a guild)
(22599) Baltasar: (( don't worry seeker, I already left ))
(22431) Mali: "we may need a new house!"
(22413) Altharid: (finally … some power group to hang out with… splendid… Altharid thinks)
(22448) Hector: "Perhaps Lelandra should have her rest?" to everyone still standing in the room
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: lets return to the tavern friends, we have matters to discuss!
(22482) Seeker: ((Never mind, Seeker heads out))
(22437) Desthin is already gone with balt
(22431) Mali: "yeah, let's split up the loot evenly and fairly"
(22437) Desthin: Mali, They gave us $2000 each.
(22589) Riani: "What are $?"
(22431) Mali: *heads back to tavern to divide loot
(22448) Hector: "Agreed Mali"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Great good furtune to you and all your house!
(22599) Baltasar: Yes, but there was also the chest and other stuff we grabbed
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz bows and leaves
(22437) Desthin: (riani, it's just shorthand for gp >.
(22413) Altharid: * follows the 'asian girl'
(22482) Seeker: There's the matter of what we took from the painter's apartment
(22589) Riani follows the Mali.
(22437) Desthin: Indeed.
(22431) Mali: *has the chest and will try her best to evenly distribute. Chest itself is rinzles
(22448) Hector: (so is that 2000gp for each party member or just us at the estate?)
(22437) Desthin: 6000 gold, and some assorted oils.
(22431) Mali: *take the marraige guy*
(22599) Baltasar: (( your reward is a ball and chain ))
(22448) Hector: (lol, i like the status)
(22599) Baltasar: (( have fun with that ))
(22514) Ichai (exit): 20:09
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: so, once back at the tavern, I'd like to keep one of the outfits, if no one else wants it
(22448) Hector: (what are the rules for divorce? i sign no pre-nup!)
(22589) Riani: "Can it fit you?"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I'll use the material to have a good set of cloths made
(22431) Mali: rinzle, you have the chest that the gold was in.
(22589) Riani: (Rules for divorce? Lost half your property, don't take 2000 gp when passing go)
(22448) Hector: (did anyone detect magic on all the clothes/boots?)
(22431) Mali: the gold is evenly distributed unless anyone objects
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: its made for a human, so no it won't fit, but I just want the material
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: er, how many in the party?
(22482) Seeker: 10
(22431) Mali: 600 each?
(22599) Baltasar casts detect magic on all the interesting stuff we took **
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: great
(22481) Bill Bisco : Rinzle Ranzibitz, Mali Ohba, Issac Duval, Riani Mierelle, Baltasar Malich, Seeker, Altharid, Desthin Sinkropht, Hector De'Sante
(22431) Mali: so 2600 + items
(22481) Bill Bisco <font color='#000080'>Am I missing anyone ;)# </font>
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: what about the pictures, what did we do ith them?
(22448) Hector: (or in my case 600 ; p
(22413) Altharid: (kill it with fire !)
(22431) Mali: (I paid the guy 20gp upfront Bill)
(22431) Mali: (I know, just bookkeeping)
(22437) Desthin: Mali, the oils are worth 20gp.
(22437) Desthin: You take them.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: if we aren't turning them over to anyone, I'd like to take one of the paintings, any one is fine
(22431) Mali: (I have the only 3rd level here, so i'm not worried)
(22448) Hector: (are we about to call it a night? i gotta go soon)
(22431) Mali: (that looks to be about it. How long can you stay bill)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: is this a typical length for an adventure?
(22482) Seeker: Seeker has ownership of his portrait, in care of Malil and co. Mali's got the group portrait. I don't think anyone's claimed any of the others
(22431) Mali: (this was fast, and would have been faster if we cautious pc'd it.)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: how many others were there?
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: amd does anyone else want the other 3 outfits?
(22589) Riani: (I think I should level :D )
(22448) Hector: I will update with loot/xp stuff tomorrow. night everyone
(22481) Bill Bisco : Update: Griswol: Make new: Woden Noble Family Rathmas Loken's Studio / Home Leandra Woden Amala Woden Walden Woden
(22599) Baltasar: (( did we steal any items other than art supplies and paintings? ))
(22431) Mali: *is sad that the noble didn't want her to paint his daughter*
(22482) Seeker: This is a good point for me to call it a night as well
(22482) Vicerious: Good night, all
(22599) Baltasar: (( later dude ))
(22413) Altharid: (I can keep going if that matters)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ok, got it, I have the log too
(22482) Vicerious: Disconnecting from server…
(22482) Vicerious (exit): 20:15
(0) Server Administrator-> Kicking '(22544) Issac (BM)' from server… Removing dead client
(22544) Issac (BM) (exit): 20:15
(22589) Riani: nite all
(22448) Hector: night all
(22431) Mali: how much xp we looking at bill?
(22589) Riani: (Enough for a level up :3?)
(22448) Tai: Disconnecting from server…
(22448) Hector (exit): 20:16
(22431) Mali: "Portaits of Doom!"
(22413) Altharid: (we are of different lvls so it might get tricky)
(22431) Mali: should be the name
(22589) Riani: "So how shall we expand our guild," she says.
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Portaits of Certain Domm! Da da DUH!
(22481) Bill Bisco : [[[Page Name] => [[Page Name]]
(22481) Bill Bisco : "We should try to get Rinzle to join" (22481) Bill Bisco :
(22431) Mali: "And Seeker and Issac"
(22431) Mali: "not sure about tentacles"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I'm interested, I don't think being in a guild means I can't be in the Lion Order too
(22589) Riani: "Tentacles," she says a bit nervously,
(22589) Riani: "Well yea you can be in both,"
(22413) Altharid: "Hey its not like I wanted to get them in the first place"
(22589) Riani: "But sometimes there are conflicts of interests so to speak,"
(22431) Mali: "our guild stands for justice and girl power!"
(22413) Altharid: "I do not bite"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: If you get a guild hall, I'll chip in if I can have a outside door and run a alchemy/magic shop out of it…
(22431) Mali: "you just…slime"
(22431) Mali: "So seeker is the chosen of Io."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((Anime girls don't like slime or tentacles!))
(22589) Riani: "Hmm…it would take a bit to set up."
(22431) Mali: "We have a noble house backing us up now"
(22589) Riani: (Nope :3)
(22413) Altharid: ((Altharid's not into tentacle /h/ if that matters))
(22589) Riani: "I have no idea what that means! But it sounds nice"
(22431) Mali: "Yeah, it means he has a god watching his back."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: for now, if you have a building with a basement, that would do for me…earthen walls!
(22431) Mali: "A god of dragons, but not a nice one like Meville Pewey, my ancestor"
(22431) Mali: "Sidhe keeps the spiders in the basement"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: er, maybe just nearby then…
(22431) Mali: "We have harpy babies too."
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: why do you guys like such weird stuff
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: wow, you are fast
(22431) Mali: "weird stuff is our thing."
(22431) Mali: "We like to collect happy and cute things."
(22413) Altharid: "But F'tagn stuff apparently not"
(22431) Mali: "I was going to take that girl and her kitten in, but then they tried to eat me."
(22589) Riani: "Thats why I am here,"
(22413) Altharid: (lets say F'tagn means 'aberrant' in Undercommon)
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((looks like everyone disconnected from mummble))
(22431) Mali: "Sidhe's half-way house for the nice and cute outcasts"
(22589) Riani: "Yea!….hey," she says.
(22413) Altharid: (That rules me out… Altharid thinks and… sighs)
(22431) Mali: "you are not cute enough. Tentacles are gross guy!"
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((I have the setting ALL the same and tonight it doesn't work at all—Mummble I mean))
(22413) Altharid: "Its not the first time I have heard that'
(22599) Baltasar: ok, how would I go about getting a place for my PC to stay
(22431) Mali: "I remeber reading a story about how a purple tentacle took over the world"
(22599) Baltasar: (( cause he just got into town ))
(22589) Riani: "The day of the tentacle,"
(22431) Mali: "you've read it?"
(22431) Mali: "it was masterfully written"
(22413) Altharid: 'However … some 'damsels' from less respectable districts are really into … exotic stuff
(22589) Riani: "Nope, I've heard of it."
(22431) Mali: "well it is pure fiction. Not a grain of truth…or is there?"
(22413) Altharid: (can hear ya well)
(22431) Mali: "Altharid, what color are your tentacles?'
(22431) Mali: "and do you want to take over the world."
(22413) Altharid: 'Why are so curious ?'
(22484)
Rinzle Ranzibitz: and are they slimy…and do they vibrate?
(22413) Altharid: 'No I do not have the power to take over the world'
(22413) Altharid: 'Now that is'
(22413) Altharid: 'Besides'
(22413) Altharid: 'Theres to many cute girls around'
(22431) Mali: "but you may try in the future?"
(22413) Altharid: 'To destroy it'
(22481) Bill Bisco : 2610 XP each. 2666 GP Each
(22481) Bill Bisco : I'm not counting selling paintings or noble outfits and such
(22599) Baltasar: Don't try to destroy the world. It's where I keep all my stuff
(22431) Mali: "today, it was like the universe knew my weakness. Little girls, flower paintings, and kittens
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ack, I need to go for a bit, got some bio to take care of, I'll be back later though
(22484) Rinzle Ranzibitz: see you in a bit
Disconnecting from server…
Game disconnected!

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License