The 'race' itself will differ depending on the spell on which it would be based (check the 'template' here).
- -2 Dex
- Aberration type (but retains all ooze traits besides of the immunity to mind-affecting)
- Medium Size
- +1 Resistance Bonus to saves
- +1 deflection bonus to AC
- Speed which depends on the spells range
- Engulf (Ex): A living spell can flow around creatures that fit within its space as a standard action. It cannot make a slam attack during a round in which it engulfs. The living spell merely has to move over the opponents, affecting as many as it can cover. Opponents can make attacks of opportunity against the living spell, but if they do so they are not entitled to a saving throw. Those who do not attempt attacks of opportunity must succeed on a Reflex save (DC 10 + spell level + Cha modifier) or be engulfed; on a success, they are pushed back or aside (opponent’s choice) as the spell moves forward. Engulfed creatures are subject to the full normal effect of the spell(s) each round on the living spell’s turn, and are considered to be grappled.
- Spell Effect (Su): A creature hit by a living spell’s slam attack is subjected to the normal effect of the spell or spells making up the creature, as if it were within the area or effect of the spell itself. Saves apply as normal for the spell; the DC is 10 + spell level + Cha modifier. The spell effect's caster level is equal to the living spell's HD.
- Slam attack (1d4+ 1,5 str bonus)
- LA +1 (25 PB)
Side note: due to the way the spell level on which the creature is based impacts all other stats only 1st-lvl spells/powers are allowed.
page revision: 7, last edited: 07 Sep 2013 19:23