- Monstrous Humanoid Type with the Shapechanger Subtype
- +6 Dexterity, +2 Charisma
- Medium size
- Kitsugate's base land speed is 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision.
- Change Shape (Su): A kitsugate can assume the appearance of a specific single human form of the same sex. The kitsugate always takes this specific form when she uses this ability. A kitsugate in human form cannot use her bite attack, but gains a +10 racial bonus on Disguise checks made to appear human. Changing shape is a standard action. This ability otherwise functions as alter self, except that the kitsugate does not adjust her ability scores.
- Alternate Form (Su): A female kitsugate can transform her serpent tail into humanlike legs. Her size becomes Medium-size (regardless of her orignal size), and her speed becomes 30 feet (and she loses any swim speed she may have possessed). Changing form in this manner is a full-round action.
- Kitsune Magic (Ex):: Kitsugate add +1 to the DC of any saving throws against enchantment spells that they cast.
- Poison (Ex): A kitsugate can use a full-round action (provoking attacks of opportunity from threatening foes) to apply a single dose of its natural poison (1d3 primary and secondary con damage, the DC is con-based) to its weapon, running no risk of poisoning itself. Alternatively, a naga who has a hold on an opponent in a grapple can bite the opponent with a successful grapple check. This bite does no damage but allows the poison to do its work.
- Taint Immunity (Ex): All nagas are immune to the Shadowlands Taint. They can still be harmed by effects such as the cloud of Taint spell, but they can never have a Taint score
- Telepathy (Ex): Nagas are all part of a communal conscious ness they call the Akasha. This shared consciousness facilitates communication between nagas near and far, and contains the memories of their entire species. A group of nagas within 30 feet of each other are in constant communication. If one is aware of a particular danger, they all are. If one in a group is not flat-footed, none of them are. No naga in a group is considered flanked unless all are.
- Natural Weapons (Ex): In her natural form, a kitsugate has a bite attack that deals 1d4 points of damage.
- Spell-like abilities: Kitsugate with a Charisma score of 11 or higher gain the following spell-like ability: 3/day—dancing lights..
- Agile (Ex): Kitsugate receive a +2 racial bonus on Acrobatics checks.
- Automatic Languages: //Common Bonus Languages: Rokugan, Draconic, Ignan
- Level adjustment: +1 (PB 25)
page revision: 1, last edited: 07 Sep 2013 19:24