Jets Eyes Log

Bor: k, waiting
DMSoft: who all can see the map?
Altharid: (fetching….)
Ichai: bor, the image is broke, not just you
Bor: but there's a failed sign already
Farris: not me
Altharid: (I have no failed sign)
Sidhe: Nein
Altharid: (but it still has not loaded)
Three: I cannot. Just a green screen.
Sidhe: Fetching
Three: Now I can
Farris: there we go
Ichai: fixed
Altharid: yeah
Altharid: it works
Bor: fixed
Sidhe: Loaded
DMSoft: okay, so, right now, before we begin
DMSoft: everybody tell me where the water dragon inn is…I say it's low 2
Sidhe: Port merchant district
Bor: that works for me
Three: I have no clue.
Altharid: should be fine
DMSoft: okay, now, where is swampside?
Sidhe: Sounds good
Farris: that sounds good
Ichai: to the east
Ichai: so 17ish
Sidhe: East
DMSoft: south east?
Sidhe: Whole east
DMSoft: okay thnks
Sidhe: It blends into a huge swamp to the east, yeah.
DMSoft: library is between the 13s to the north
DMSoft: the kismet has left this week
DMSoft: who wants to position the noble district?
DMSoft: since we kind of need to do this at some point
Ichai: i figure it's on the opposite side from the swamp
Ichai: so a bit south of the library
DMSoft: so, 19?
Ichai: or possibly in the very center
DMSoft: 19 north
Ichai: cause those buildings look big
DMSoft: somebody will have to update the legend
Three: [1d1+4] => [1,4] = (5)
Three: Lag.
DMSoft: also, room has no pass, can somebody put up a mini?
Farris: i think 19 is north is good
Three: Oh, look. Three rolled a 1 on his carteography roll. He can't figure this map out.
Ichai: there, i'd suggest the orange highlighted area be the noble district
DMSoft: everybody can give themselves control
Farris: how do i do that
Altharid: it always asks me for a pass
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to Farris…
Ichai: no pass
DMSoft: just hit okay altharid
Sidhe: just assigned everyone to player
Sidhe: except soft
Altharid: ahh kk
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to Farris…
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to Three…
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to Bor…
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to Altharid…
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to Sidhe…
Attempting to assign the role of PLAYER to Ichai…
Sidhe: who I assigned to GM.
Sidhe: (redundancy.)
DMSoft: okay, altharid, you guys are at the water dragon inn
Ichai: so, are we going to be using miniatures in combat?
DMSoft: good
Three: I don't have a miniature.
DMSoft: *the sound of celebration is heard. Griswol seems busy with customers. Biggs and Wedge are here
DMSoft: (don't worry about it three)
Altharid should finish his shift in few minutes or so
Three: Three is here stocking up on a little booze. He now has a freezer to chill it in.
Farris walks in through the front door
Sidhe sips a glass of mead, a little less concerned with celebration than usual and glancing toward the kitchen.
DMSoft: "So, I heard a rumor!"-biggs
Farris orders wine
DMSoft: "What's that pal?"-wedge
Altharid finishes his shift
DMSoft: "I heard that temlin manor has been taken over by pirates."-biggs
Bor has got a hangover and is sitting quietly on a chair on a table alone.
DMSoft: "That doesn't sound right."-wedge
DMSoft: *the two clerics continue discussing it.
Baltasar inserts himself into the conversation
Sidhe raises a hand in a wave to Altharid as he gets off, letting someone else eavesdrop on this instead.
Bor: *thinks "my house…!"
DMSoft: "Garr, this ale is cold Gris!"-barby
Baltasar: "I heard that it was a bunch of incompetent scavengers who took over it."
DMSoft: "Oh my, I love gossip"-wedge to balt
Bor: "Hello, you say pirates got my house?"
DMSoft: "Scavengers?"-biggs
Baltasar: "Yeah, real low-life types."
DMSoft: *three knows the house is okay, there are no pirates there…maybe you are teh pirates?"
Bor: "I should go check it for those pirates, I'll make them pay"
DMSoft: *balt also knows that
Baltasar: "Heard they killed the rightful owner and just moved right in. They even enslaved the butler!"
Baltasar: (( yes, but balt enjoys taking the piss ))
DMSoft: "Oh my. Well, the Lion Guard will have to investigate…maybe soon?"-wedge
Three: Three is smart enough to figure this out on his own, and is ignoring the rumors.
Bor: "I'll take care of it myself"
Altharid: (Baltasar can hear Altharid's telepathic burst of laughter)
DMSoft: *you hear a hoot from the kitchen*
Baltasar: "Oh, I certainly hope so. I'm sure our noble Lion Guard can get to the bottom of this dastardly crime."
DMSoft: "Oh, my message is here!"-Griswol
Bor: "Lover message, Griswol?"
DMSoft: *Griswol goes to the back
DMSoft: *Griswol seems flustered at Bor's comment
Baltasar mutters, "Note to self: do not order the food here."
DMSoft: "oh..no…certainly not"
DMSoft: bluff [1d20+5] => [14,5] = (19)
Bor: (can't beat that)
Bor: [1d20] => [2] = (2)
Baltasar: sense motive: [1d20+9] => [18,9] = Sidhe: "Hey Altharid, you bring a glass for yourself out've there? Come mingle a bit."
DMSoft: (balt, it must be from a woman)
Baltasar files the knowledge away for future blackmail or amusement purposes.
Farris: sense motive [1d20+3] => [19,3] = (22)
DMSoft: *he brings out a note and looks at it oddly*
Farris chuckles to himself
DMSoft: "What the hell is this…it's freaking blank!"-griswol
Bor: "I wrote it"
Baltasar: "That explains it."
DMSoft: *balt sees magic on the paper….Griswol crumples it and throws it aside
Bor: "Or actually left it blank"
Baltasar uses prestidigitation to carefully and subtlely bring the paper toward himself.
DMSoft: "hmm, oh well. I'll get Barby a fresh brew then"-griswol goes about his business
DMSoft: (the paper floats to whereever you want it)
Bor: "Have you got something to make my head stop hurting, Balt?"
Baltasar pockets the note, turning back to Bor.
Bor: "I drank too much"
Baltasar: "Oh good, I was thinking you'd been hitting yourself again."
Baltasar: "That's not healthy, my friend."
Bor: "Drinking?"
Sidhe chuckles at this, glancing down to her pouch.
Baltasar: "No, drinking is extremely good for you."
Three: Three tries to negotiate the price of hard liquors with the bartender.
Baltasar: "Hitting yourself isn't."
Farris lifts glass at that
Altharid (enter): 21:17
Baltasar: "Well, you could always try the hair of the dog…"
whispering to Ichai, Balt can spellcraft to see the aura
Bor: "Eating dog's hair makes me better?"
Altharid: (had some connection issues… did I miss something ?)
DMSoft: "well, the price is non-negotible"-gris to 3
Sidhe: (yeah… not sure what though.)
Baltasar pauses for a moment, "Yes. That is exactly what I meant."
Bor: "Okay, thanks"
Farris "Three has a dog. Maybe he will give you some of its hair"
Bor: *looks for a dog*
Three: "Alright. How much for each bottle of whiskey?"
Bor: *goes after 3*
Sidhe: (Sidhe waved to you and told you to come drink while there was something about rumors of pirates and balt acquired something)
Three: Three's magebred golden retriever is right next to him at the bar.
Sidhe: (@alt)
Altharid joins the rest
Bor: "Hey Three, can I have some hair from your dog?"
Three: Three is a bit shocked by the request. "Uhh. Sure." Three takes out his skinning knife, and takes a lock of hair from the tail.
Sidhe smiles to Altharid, avoiding Balt's gaze to prevent betraying her amusement.
Bor: "Thank you"
Scott (enter): 21:20
Bor: *turns to Baltasar, winks and eats the hair*
The Whisperer: "Keep our meeting secret from No22" - telepathically to Sidhe
Farris grins
Bor: "It tickles"
Baltasar mutters to Biggs, "You know, I didn't think he'd actually do it."
DMSoft: "so, who wants to gamble!"-barby
Farris "Ill give it a go."
Bor: "Don't talk so loud, Barby…"
Baltasar calls Barby over, "I'll make a bet."
Altharid: "Did I miss… any… lucrative news… employer ?" - to Baltasar
Baltasar: "I bet that you can't toss a full mug of beer so that the handle catches on Bor's left horn."
DMSoft: "okay, the game is dragon death."-barby
DMSoft: *barby brings out some cards
Baltasar grimaces before joining Barby at the table.
DMSoft: "I"m very good at this game, so you may not want to bet too high."
Baltasar: "My idea sounds like more fun."
DMSoft: "oh, what do you want to play?"-barby
Farris: "we'll see about that"
Altharid: "Should I count the cards ?" - telepathically to Baltasar
Sidhe: "I bet bor could make that bet."
Three: "Oh, hey! You!" (To Balt)
Baltasar shakes his head slightly to Altharid
Sidhe looks towards Bor inquiringly.
DMSoft: "Sit down, the more the merryier."-barby
Baltasar turns to Three and says monotone, "Oh. Happy Day. It's my favorite elf."
Bor: "Putting a mug on my horn?"
Altharid: "I take that as a 'yes'… unless I got it wrong…" - continues telepathically
Baltasar: *more brusquely* "Did you want something?"
Bor: "I can do it, but that's not a bet…"
DMSoft: ""He wants to play."-barby
DMSoft: "or we can play darts again…I"m good at that too."-barby
Sidhe: *to bor* "Tossing a full much so the handle catches on your left horn. I'll bet a gold's worth of hangover cure you can do it."
Baltasar: "I vote for darts."
Three: "Harjeeves said you are responsible for the frozen grounds?"
Baltasar: "If by 'responsible' you mean 'not at all', then yes."
Farris: "cards are more my thing"
Bor: "Maybe tomorrow, Sidhe"
DMSoft: *barby stands up and throws some darts at a board
DMSoft: [1d20+2] => [10,2] = (12)
Baltasar: "Actually, you should thank Al and I, we probably saved your life by destroying your bedroom."
Bor: "I don't want more beer on me, I'll wait for the hair to take effect"
DMSoft: *he scores some points*
DMSoft: "Beat that…I bet 10 gp you can't!"-barby
Farris shrugs throws darts
Baltasar joins Barby, taking a shot.
Three: "So, you did destroy the room and grounds?"
Farris: [1d20+2] => [3,2] = (5)
Baltasar: Dart: [1d20+10] => [20,10] = (30)
Farris: 'shit'
DMSoft: (Balt gets a perfect score)
Sidhe: "Well next time you're feeling a bit head-hurting. Here, can I try?"
Altharid: (nice one Balt)
Baltasar: "I'm pretty sure I just said I didn't."
Farris hands over 10
DMSoft: (balt gets 10 gp)
Sidhe looks towards the perfect score
Sidhe: "Well, so much for winning."
Baltasar grins, "Thank you for playing, come again."
DMSoft: "I will never play darts wit h you again!"-barby
Altharid: (make yourself a dart of trustriking :P)
Three: Three stammers. "You just said I should thank you for destroying the bedroom!"
Sidhe rises and gestrues to Barby.
Baltasar: "That would be the smart move.Therefore, I doubt you'll do it."
Sidhe: "Come come, play with me instead. Ten gold bet? Nice little sum there."
Baltasar joins Three by the bar, "Ok, let me explain this simple-like, so you can understand."
DMSoft: "okay, little one"-barby
Baltasar: "There were scary things in your room."
DMSoft: [1d20+2] => [14,2] = (16)
Baltasar: "If you had gone in there, you would likely have died."
DMSoft: *barby does better
Baltasar: "Al and I destroyed them. They ruined your room in dying."
Altharid observes three carefully
DMSoft: (you can sense his motive 3)
Three: "What were they?"
Bor: *walks towards Altharid*
Baltasar: "Do you know what an uttercold zombie is?"
Bor: "Hey Altharid, how far can you talk in my head?"
Baltasar: (( it was uttercold corpsecrafted undead, right? ))
Sidhe (enter): 21:29
Altharid: "I do not do this directly"
DMSoft: (yup)
Three: "Not a clue."
DMSoft: *barby looks to sidhe to throw a dart
Baltasar: "Then don't worry your pretty little elven head about it."
Altharid: "Bor… I have a minion that acts as an intermediary"
Three: "The ground is still frozen!"
Bor: "If I take it to the house, can we talk?"
DMSoft: (barby is not asking for a bet in return btw, he's just boast betting)
Baltasar: "Then you have the perfect opportunity to ice skate in the summer."
Bor: "I want to check those pirates out"
DMSoft: (int check bor)
Baltasar: (( DM, can that frost be removed in any way? ))
DMSoft: (or wis0
Bor: [1d20-2] => [19,-2] = (17)
Baltasar: (( dude, score ))
DMSoft: (it can be dug up, 30' exscavation)
Baltasar thinks he smells something burning, in the general direction of Bor.
Three: "Very funny smartass. You are from around here. Don't you know some mage that can dispel it?"
DMSoft: *bor realizes he's one of the pirates
Baltasar: (( :P ))
Bor: "Yarr!"
Baltasar: "Yes. I do."
Sidhe (enter): 21:31
Sidhe (exit): 21:31
Sidhe (enter): 21:31
DMSoft: *the pirates from the rumor are you guys*
Bor: "Nevermind Altharid"
Bor: (ofc, I just love to play stupid)
Baltasar: (( and we love you for it ))
Three: "I am going to guess you knowing one doesn't mean you are going to be doing anything about it."
Baltasar: (( the best part of the rumor is how i made it even bigger ))
Baltasar: "Not really, no."
DMSoft: It's evening btw
Baltasar: "If you'd like, I can give you a hint."
DMSoft: *Gin Longfoot enters the bar
Farris "More wine barkeep!"
DMSoft: *griswol brings more wine
Bor: "Hello, little man"
DMSoft: "Oh, it's you Sir Baltasar!"-Gin
DMSoft: "And the Mighty horned guy!."-gin
Bor: "Have jobs for us?"
Three: Three looks at Gin. "That's the kid Harjeeves described."
Altharid (enter): 21:33
Baltasar elbows Three and says quietly, "Heh, he thinks i'm a sir"
DMSoft: "Yes, I do, it's a special one."-gin
Sidhe: (I missed all that I didn't say, if any were directed about me)
Baltasar: "Whatcha need, Gin?"
Altharid: (my internet connection hates me lately)
Three: "I like you are a lady."
Bor: "Oh special job"
DMSoft: "Well, Samantha Smiley-Face wants some guards"-gin
Sidhe got a 22 on darts attack roll. She looks over to Gin.
DMSoft: "for her tea and spice warehouse"-gin
Sidhe: (mine too)
Baltasar slowly edges away from Three at this statement."
Baltasar: "Err, one second Gin."
Bor: "Can we eat stuff from there?"
Bor: "Or drink"
DMSoft: "she's such a nice lady, she paid me in advance If found the best guys."-gin
Baltasar turns back to Three, "Look, I don't really like men that way. I'm flattered, but no thanks."
Three: "Who is Samantha Smiley-Face?"
Farris "Im great at guarding!"
DMSoft: "so I came to you guys."
Altharid: "Guard duty… not exciting… at all"
Baltasar stands up quickly and approaches Gin
Baltasar: "Eh… I don't know. I have a feeling it could be fun."
DMSoft: "She said after the gang killed her father, she is frightened."-fin
Baltasar grins a bit at Sidhe and Altharid.
Bor: "It's time to sleep Altharid. We can sleep and get money for it"
Three: "What's the pay?"
Baltasar: "Yeah, which gang?"
DMSoft: "That evil jets gang!"-gin
Altharid: "Those… weaklings… again ?"
Baltasar grins even wider, "Oh, do tell."
Farris: "Evil?"
DMSoft: "Oh, she said 1000 gp"-gin
Three: Three looks at Balt. "Who are these people?"
Three: "Each?"
Sidhe rises and walks over.
Altharid stretches his muscles a little bit
Baltasar: "Oh, they're just some people we know. A lot of fun, really."
Baltasar: "They gave me a house."
Bor: 1000gp for sleeping sounds good
DMSoft: "No, she said she would split it."-gin
Three: "He froze it."
Altharid cracks his knuckles a little bit
Baltasar: "Well, I'm up for it. 1000 gold pieces is ample pay."
Three: Three counts up the people standing nearby. A grand wouldn't go far between them.
DMSoft: "I figured you guys were up to it."-gin
Altharid: "Indeed Baltasar"
Sidhe: "A thousand gold, not shabby for guard duty. Indeed."
Three: "You guys did hear that's it's not a thousand gold."
Farris: "any chance to smite evil sounds fun to me!"
DMSoft: "Well, you'll want to ask her for more then mr elf"-gin
Three: "With all of us, it's barely 200 each."
DMSoft: "Thanks for saving me again sir baltasar"-gin
Baltasar speaks quietly to Al and Sidhe, "And, if we're very lucky, the remnant of the Jets might show up."
Bor: "It's money for sleeping, Three"
DMSoft: *gin leaves
Bor: "We just have look scary"
Three: "I'm in, I guess. I could meet a few more locals. 'Sir' Baltasar isn't the greatest company or house guest."
Baltasar does a quick headcount, "So, who all wants to come with?"
Bor: (*to look scary)
Three: "I."
Farris finishes wine and raises hand
Bor: "Let's go"
Sidhe: "Of course I'm in. Can't have tea merchants being scared about here."
DMSoft: (the tea warehouse is very well known, you find it if you want….someone move the mini to the west)
Baltasar thinks for a moment about the layout of the merchant district: know:local [1d20+9] => [1,9] = (10)
Baltasar: "Ok, let's head out."
Three: Failed.
Baltasar: (( nah, 10 is common knowledge ))
DMSoft: (you see the tea warehouse before you. It's getting to be dark now. A woman is standing in front of it with a key)
Three: ((You rolled a 1 though. Instant fail.))
Baltasar: (( not on skills ))
Bor: (not for skills)
Three: ((Oh.))
Farris "Hail good lady"
Baltasar approaches the woman and nods a greeting.
Bor: "Hello woman"
Three: "Are you Mrs. Smiley-Face?"
DMSoft: "oh, hello….um, who are you and who sent you?"-sam
Baltasar: "We heard you were searching for some assistance?"
Sidhe raises a hand in greeting to her from astride her clawfoot.
DMSoft: "yes, that's me."-sam
Bor: "I am the scary guard"
Baltasar: "Young Master Gin told us, we've worked with him before."
DMSoft: "Oh my, you are a big one!"-sam
Three: [1d20+3] => [2,3] = (5) Sense Motive
DMSoft: "Oh, thank goodnes!"-she seems relieved
Three: "So, guarding a tea warehouse?"
DMSoft: [1d20+7] => [15,7] = (22)
Baltasar gives Three a warning glance.
Baltasar: "Now, why don't you explain what exactly the trouble is?"
DMSoft: "Yes, and me. I'll be sleeping in the office"-sam
Baltasar: "Or at least the trouble you fear may be coming."
DMSoft: "That evil gang with the red hats killed my father."-sam
Bor: "Where can I sleep?"
Roc (enter): 21:41
Baltasar nods understandingly, "I'm sorry for your loss. You speak of the Jets, no?"
DMSoft: "You aren't supposed to sleep…you are supposed to be vigilant"-sam
Baltasar sends the warning glance at Bor this time.
Bor: "But guards don't do that"
DMSoft: "I think that's the gang name"-sam
DMSoft: "I heard from a cleric of apollo that they were wiped out…but last night I thought I saw one"-sam
Baltasar: "I see, we've had… dealings with them in the recent past."
Terjon (enter): 21:42
Bor: "They just act tough and look scary"
Three: "Is there a way onto the roof?"
Baltasar: "Rest assured that they will not trouble you while we are near."
DMSoft: "yes, there is mr. elf"-sam
Three: "Can you enter the building from the roof?"
DMSoft: "I see, how many of you are going to be guarding me?"-sam
Baltasar: "However, before we can take our posts, I'm afraid we shall need to discuss remuneration."
Bor: "1, 2, 3… many"
Baltasar does another quick count.
Baltasar: (( roc, are you joining? ))
Baltasar: (( or anyone else who hasn't spoken yet ))
DMSoft: "The more guards the better. I can give you 500 gp each."-sam
Roc: (No, just lurking.)
Roc (exit): 21:44
Farris grins
Three: "Done. I can get to the roof, and keep watch of the whole building. I can see fine at night, and don't need to sleep."
Baltasar: "The six of us, we're all well seasoned in our own fields of expertise."
Bor: "In advance?"
DMSoft: "I figured I'd only get those 2 guys from yesterday…they stunk and ran when they saw the hat guy"-sam
DMSoft: "Oh no, tommorow morning."-to bor
DMSoft: (I need a list of those participating)
Bor: "Hat guy? We're going to fight?"
Baltasar: "What do you say to half now, and half when you are safe and secure in the morning?"
Altharid (enter): 21:45
Three: "Oh. But first, least me to your room. Doggie here is a guard dog. If anyone gets too close, he will alert them. Maybe even attack."
DMSoft: "yeah, if you see any jets, kill them…I hate them!"-sam
Bor: (Bor, Altharid, Sidhe, Baltasar, Farris, Three)
Three: ((Three))
Three: ((lead*))
DMSoft: (k, anyone can join in, just indicate that you did)
Altharid: (why my connection has to be unstable… when I play ?)
Sidhe: "You will allow me to accompany you to your quarters and set an alarm spell, as well?"
DMSoft: "of course."-sam
Bor: (can anyone sense her motives?)
Bor: [1d20] => [1] = (1)
Farris: [1d20+3] => [7,3] = (10)
Baltasar: sense motive to see if she's being honest about why she's afraid: [1d20+9] => [17,9] = (26)
DMSoft: (balt, she is being diplomatic, but she must know more)
DMSoft: (not in a bad way, just in a secret way)
Baltasar: (( one sec ))
DMSoft: (i should have whisperred, sorry)
Three: Three will follow her to her quarters.
DMSoft: *she shows sidhe to her office*
Baltasar: (( about how powerful is she? ))
Baltasar: (( as an estimate that balt would be able to make ))
DMSoft: (seems to be a normal person)
Three: Three comes with the two.
Sidhe accompanies her along with Three.
Bor: *follows*
Baltasar: (( i'm debating using Suggestion to encourage her to tell us why she's afraid ))
DMSoft: (maybe an expert…seems alittle better at her business than griswol)
Baltasar: (( thoughts? ))
DMSoft: (you may)
Bor: (might work)
Baltasar: (( or.. better yet… ))
Farris: (cant hurt)
Bor: (as long as it doesn't reveal any vital secret to today's session)
Three: Three goes into her office, and points at the door, and then to Smiley. "Guard the door boy."
Baltasar catches Sidhe before she goes into the room, *in draconic* "Can you get her to tell us the whole story? Enchant her if you must."
DMSoft: (nope, it wont)
DMSoft: "Enchant me?"-in draconic
DMSoft: (sorry guy, she has to speak that)
Baltasar: "Oh balls."
Three: *In Draconic* "How you know she doesn't…. SEE!"
Farris: (haha)
Bor: "You speak in demon language too?"
Sidhe: "You'll be sleeping in here?" *Sidhe looks back to Balthasar and replies in Draconic,* "Well, you are certainly confident in me, I didn't think I had a chance with her."
Baltasar coughs, "Should have used Infernal."
DMSoft: "I don't want to be enchanted!"-sam begins to move away
Baltasar: "Ok, well… I can explain, honestly."
Sidhe: *Sidhe mutters* "You don't know I speak that."
DMSoft: (intimidate)
Farris: ((can i use diplomacy to calm her down))
DMSoft: [1d20+7] => [4,7] = (11)
Baltasar: (( balt caught your reaction to when he spoke in it a while back ))
DMSoft: (yes)
Sidhe goes to seek to calm her with an 18 diplomacy.

Farris: ((crap nvm i dont have any ranks in that))
DMSoft: (she is calm)
Sidhe: [1d20+4] => [17,4] = (21) not to be intimidated?
DMSoft: "Oh, I was worried you were bad guys…with the jets"-sam
Bor: "We are super heroes"
DMSoft: "Please don't enchant me!"-sam
Altharid (enter): 21:52
Three: ((Soft, you never acknowledged the thing about the guard dog.))
Baltasar: "Basically, I could see that you weren't telling the whole truth. And as we've been hunting the Jets down for the last couple weeks, I wanted more information before we walked into a potential trap."
Bor: "We kill people and get their money"
DMSoft: (there is a guard dog and an alarm spell)
Baltasar: "Bor, stop helping."
Altharid: (seriously I'm f pissed right now)
Baltasar: "In fact, go take a nap."
Altharid: (got disconnected again)
DMSoft: (I am aware 3)
Farris: ((that sucks dude))
Baltasar: (( alth, have you tried using traipse? ))
Baltasar: (( instead of the standard openrpg build ))
Bor: (brb)
DMSoft: "So, you won't enchant me?"-sam
Altharid: (( not I have problems with my net connection in general))
Altharid: ((*no))
Farris: "Of course not madam."
Altharid: ((always on the same time of day))
Baltasar: "Of course not, we only need more information so we can do our job better."
Altharid: ((when we usually play))
DMSoft: "oh, because I was worried….I have to tell you something more."-sam
Three: Three listens in.
Baltasar listens patiently.
DMSoft: *she heads out of the office*
Farris is listening
Farris follows
Altharid: (what did I miss ?)
Altharid follows
DMSoft: *to a crate with marks on it*
Sidhe enchants the area with Alarm if she confirmed she was sleeping there.
DMSoft: "this crate has been freaking me out."-sam
Sidhe then follows.
DMSoft: "look at this tea….it's all black."-sam
Baltasar raises an eyebrow at her.
DMSoft: *she opens the crate.
DMSoft: *you see tea, it's black…and misshapen*
Baltasar: "So… It's black tea?"
Bor: "Want me to drink it?"
Baltasar: (( detect magic ))
DMSoft: "yeah, but look closer."-sam
DMSoft: (no magic balt)
Altharid: (can anyone whisper to me … what happened when I was offline ?)
Baltasar picks up a piece, examining it carefullly
Sidhe goes to look at the tea more closely
DMSoft: "it looks like little bodies…of little men"-sam
DMSoft: (perception)
DMSoft: (diff 10)
Altharid: Skills: Perception [1d20+13] => [11,13] = (24)
Three: [1d20+11] => [18,11] = (29)
Sidhe: [1d20-2] => [3,-2] = (1)
Baltasar: perception: [1d20+19] => [16,19] = (35)
DMSoft: (yes, it looks like little men if you made the check)
Bor: [1d20+7] => [12,7] = (19)
Baltasar: (( lulz ))
Sidhe: (I would alt but… I don't think I can)
Baltasar examines their tiny toes.
DMSoft: (sidhe just doesn't see it)
Baltasar: (( what knowledge would be relevant? ))
Sidhe shakes her head.
DMSoft: (these are extremely tiny…you can't see the toes.)
DMSoft: (nature and arcana)
Baltasar: (( dude, 35 check, i see the toes :P ))
Bor: (I have nature)
DMSoft: (nature for tea, arcana for why it's man shaped)
Baltasar: know: arcana: [1d20+19] => [15,19] = (34)
Bor: [1d20-1] => [2,-1] = (1)
Farris: ((alt when did you disconnect?))
Baltasar: know:nature [1d20+9] => [16,9] = (25)
DMSoft: (balt knows that this tea must be magic…but he doesn't see it as magical)
DMSoft: (balt knows that this tea comes from another continent….)
Baltasar: (( i'm thinking Magic Aura on it ))
Bor: (I've told Alt what happened, Gin asked us to get this job to guard a woman at night. She's scared of the Jets)
Baltasar: (( has magic aura to hide the magic ))
Baltasar casts Dispel Magic on the piece in his hand.
DMSoft: (go for it)
(0) Server Administrator-> Kicking 'Altharid' from server… Removing dead client
Altharid (exit): 21:59
Three: ((Appraise roll!))
Baltasar: caster level check: [1d20+6] => [18,6] = (24)
DMSoft: (you may appraise it 3)
DMSoft: (not even close balt)
DMSoft: (the tea in your hand makes a tiny scream)
Baltasar: (( sweet ))
Three: [1d20+9] => [6,9] = (15)
Baltasar: (( at the not even close, not the scream ))
Baltasar: (( i'm not a psycho, honest ))
DMSoft: "what was that?"-sam
Baltasar: "Well… the tea appears to feel pain."
Baltasar: "That's not something you see every day."
DMSoft: "I think my father sold a crate of this tea."-sam
DMSoft: "I am…scared."-sam
Farris: "this has evil written all over it"
Three: ((Guessing the appraise was too low?))
DMSoft: "I tried burning it."-sam
Bor: *searches for written words*
Baltasar: (( guys, the CL on this tea is at least 14, if it's really magical ))
DMSoft: "it doesn't burn."-sam
Baltasar: (( which it totally is ))
DMSoft: (perception bor)
DMSoft: (dc 10)
Bor: [1d20+7] => [8,7] = (15)
Baltasar: "Well… have you tried boiling it?"
Bor: (I meant because of Farris' statement)
DMSoft: "no, i was too scared to."-sam to balt
Altharid: "Or immersing in acid ?"
Baltasar: "Why don't we give that a shot then."
DMSoft: (bor sees writing beneath the paint marks)
DMSoft: (he can't read it)
Baltasar: "Or rather… why don't I give that a shot."
Bor: "Wow Farris, how can you read things so small?"
Altharid moves away from the blast radius
Bor: *points to writing*
DMSoft: "Oh my….I forgot to lock the door!"-Sam…as teh alarm spell goes off
Farris: "Huh?"
Baltasar: "Could I trouble you for a pot and some water?"
Three: [1d20+8] => [3,8] = (11)
Farris: "Hey there is writing there"
Three: Three looks, and attempts to read it.
DMSoft: (the dog is barking)
Baltasar drops the tea into the crate, "Look alive people."
Bor: *goes to check the noise*
Baltasar: perception check: [1d20+19] => [2,19] = (21)
Three: Three runs towards his dog.
Baltasar: (( that's to spot the intruders, obviously ))
Three: Drawing his blades.
DMSoft: (perception checks)
Altharid follows Bor
Bor: [1d20+7] => [10,7] = (17)
Altharid equips his guisarme
Farris heads with three
Sidhe rides back toward the alarm!
DMSoft: [1d20+5] => [19,5] = (24) stealth
Altharid: Skills: Perception [1d20+13] => [4,13] = (17)
Bor: *takes off chain*
Three: [1d20+11] => [6,11] = (17)
Farris: [1d20+3] => [10,3] = (13)
Sidhe: [1d20-2] => [18,-2] = (16) [1d20+6] => [10,6] = (16)
Altharid: (the whisperer grants +2 bonus)
Baltasar: (( yes… let's all rush into melee range of the suspicious sound… ))
Altharid: (and has mindsight etc)
DMSoft: (so, who went?)
Bor: (I have scent)
Sidhe: ((yes, because mindsight.))
Baltasar gestures for Sam to stay near, unslinging his crossbow.
Baltasar: (( everone but me ))
DMSoft: (bor and alth sense things)
DMSoft: (bor and the dog smell somebody)
Altharid: ((int… types… ?))
DMSoft: (alth senses a mind with int 10)
Bor: "I smell cowards! I'll kill them all!"
DMSoft: (humanoid)
Karma (enter): 22:05
DMSoft: you all hear noise outside
Altharid: "Hmm pathetic thugs…. are nearby" - telepathically to the others
Bor: Intimidate roll [1d20+1] => [19,1] = (20)
Baltasar: (( bor, we haven't seen anyone yet ))
Sidhe stays inside Altharid's reach, keeping ready her fingers.
DMSoft: [1d20+3] => [2,3] = (5)
Bor: (I mean to intimidate with what I said aloud)
Baltasar: (( also, please don't attack before rolling init this session ))
DMSoft: "Please don't kill me!"-a jet comes out of hiding with his hands up
Three: [1d20+3] => [16,3] = (19) Sense motive
Bor: "Where's the others?"
Baltasar calls to Alth, "Pop his head like a grape!"
DMSoft: *his hat is an earthy brown
DMSoft: *they have new color hats*
Baltasar: (( heh, thanks for the thought, but Balt dioesn't like brown :\ ))
Three: ((Sense motive?))
Altharid: "We shall take… one prisoner" - replies to Balt
DMSoft: "Oh, there's…um, 7 more outside…jsut let me go!"-jet
Baltasar: (( i mean srsly, have you looked at his clothing in the picture? ))
Altharid: (telepathically)
DMSoft: *the jet seems to have wet himself at the sight of a manotaur*
Baltasar: "I meant it Al, turn him inside out."
Bor: *checks if his statement is true with scent*
Altharid: "If you say so….employer"
Baltasar infuses Bane(Human) on his crossbow
Altharid: (is he within my reach ?)
Three: ((DM? I still have no answer.))
DMSoft: (he's 10' away with his hands up behind the desk)
Farris: "Why don't we take him prisoner Balthasar"
DMSoft: (sorry 3, repost, it's fast scroll)
Farris: "There is no need to kill a surrendering man"
Three: ((19 on a sense motive check.))
Sidhe: (sense motive 19)
DMSoft: (you may sense his motive 3)
Baltasar: "Because there's a bunch of other ones outside, and we can't guard him while capturing them.
Bor: "We're not getting paid to kill, only to guard. If we kill, we get more money"
DMSoft: [1d20+3] => [17,3] = (20)
Baltasar: sense motive: [1d20+9] => [11,9] = (20)
DMSoft: (he's lying 3)
DMSoft: (he's telling the truth balt)
Three: "I don't trust him. It's an ambush…"
Farris: "Can't we tie him up? or knock him out?"
Sidhe: "Knock him out."
DMSoft: (bor, she told you to kill the jets)
Baltasar: "I'm dead serious Al, like a grape."
Altharid tries to knock him out
Altharid: (init ?)
DMSoft: (yes init)
Farris: [1d20] => [3] = (3)
Baltasar: init: [1d20+8] => [5,8] = (13)
DMSoft: [1d20+2] => [15,2] = (17)
Altharid: Initiative: [1d20+7] => [9,7] = (16)
Sidhe snaps her fingers in mocking imitation of the Jets to give Alt +5.
Bor: [1d20+9] => [12,9] = (21)
Three: [1d20+6] => [17,6] = (23)
Altharid: (heh so 21)
DMSoft: (alth, 3 and bor)
DMSoft: (go)
Sidhe: [1d20+9] => [11,9] = (20)
Altharid: (kk)
DMSoft: (and sidhe)
Altharid: (5ft step)
Bor: *goes outside*
Altharid: (enters grapple)
Baltasar: "Bor, don't let any get away."
Altharid: Grapple: - GRAPPLE INITIATION -, Grabbing [1d20+8] => [14,8] = (22) melee touch
Bor: *attacks anything he sees with hats*
Altharid: Grapple: - UNBUFFED GRAPPLE ATTEMPTS -, (1x) Primary Grapple Attempt [1d20+12] => [6,12] = (18)
Baltasar shoves Sam toward Farris and Three, "Stay close to them."
Sidhe moves towards the outside to locate these 7 others and colorspray them if possible.
DMSoft: [1d20+2] => [11,2] = (13) opposed str
Baltasar glances at Three to make sure they heard.
DMSoft: *alth has him grappled
Farris Ill keep her safe
Altharid: Grapple: - Grapple Damage -, Unbuffed grapple damage [1d3+4] => [3,4] = (7)
Altharid: (subdual)
Altharid: (does it knock him out ?)
Three: Three takes a defensive stance, (Fighting Defensively) in front of Sam.
DMSoft: (he seems to be not subdued yet)
Baltasar goes to join Bor outside, watching for more jets: [1d20+19] => [5,19] = (24)
Altharid: (ahh damage from spiked armor)
DMSoft: *bor needs to make a perception*
Altharid: [1d6+4] => [1,4] = (5)
Bor: [1d20+7] => [15,7] = (22)
Altharid: (lethal)
DMSoft: (bor, you see 7 jets outside)
Altharid: Grapple: (1x) Primary Grapple Attempt [1d20+12] => [13,12] = (25)
Sidhe: [1d20-2] => [2,-2] = (0)[1d20+6] => [8,6] = (14) perceptions
Altharid: Grapple: (2x) Secondary Grapple Attempts [1d20+7] => [19,7] = (26) [1d20+7] => [16,7] = (23)
Bor: (distance to me?)
DMSoft: (alth,you knock him out)
Altharid: (kk)
DMSoft: (30' from you)
Altharid: Grip of Iron (imm action) *You can hear within your mind sound of metal bars bending under someones superior grip*
Altharid: … linked to (expends psionic focus) …
Altharid: Astral Construct (1 round) *Altharid leans back and spits a small globe of glowing ectoplasm which instantly takes a shape of humanoid figure with glowing red eyes and hair*
Three: "It's okay M'am. I'll keep you safe." (To Sam)
Bor: (I have 40' speed, can I still move before attack?)
Sidhe colorsprays all of the jets beore bor gets too in the way. move to do this if needed.
DMSoft: (10' more bor)
Baltasar: (( so, does my 13 init mean i can attack before the jets? ))
Bor: *closes in on them and attacks the biggest one*
DMSoft: *sidhe moves to the door behind bor, but can't reacH(
(0) Server Administrator-> Kicking 'Sidhe' from server… Removing dead client
Sidhe (exit): 22:15
DMSoft: (bor is blocking the dor)
Sidhe moves through his space
DMSoft: (they all seem alike bor)
Baltasar: (( you can move through an ally's tile ))
DMSoft: (yeah, but she had to move 30' to reach bor)
DMSoft: (since she hit alth with nerveskitter)
Sidhe: (50' speed, mounted)
DMSoft: (ah, sorry)
Bor: Trip touch attack [1d20+16] => [13,16] = (29), Strenght check [1d20+19] => [12,19] = (31), Attack [1d20+20] => [5,20] = (25), Damage [3d6+23] => [2,3,2,23] = (30)
Baltasar: (( oh that sucks, glad i have 60ft move speed ))
DMSoft: (you are within 10' of the nearest jet, who are spaced out)
(0) Server Administrator-> Kicking 'Altharid' from server… Removing dead client
Altharid (exit): 22:16
Baltasar: (( KO! ))
DMSoft: (bor slaughters one of the jets
Bor: (I'm already taking prone into account in my second attack roll)
(0) Server Administrator-> Kicking 'Sidhe' from server… Removing dead client
Sidhe (exit): 22:16
Sidhe seeks to… use her mounts move and sculpt a color spell with her action to hit as many jets as possible.
DMSoft: (you can hit 2)
DMSoft: [1d20-2] => [13,-2] = (11)
DMSoft: [1d20-2] => [1,-2] = (-1)
Baltasar: (( made of fail ))
Farris: ((suks to be them))
Baltasar pops off a tanglefoot bag at one of the outlying jets, and a crossbow bolt at the next farthest one's face.
Bor: ( 4 standing jets )
DMSoft: [need info onthat color spray)
Sidhe: (I could probably hit all with a radius, but that would hit us too xD)
Baltasar: Vial Launcher(Tanglefoot Bag): Ranged Touch Attack [1d20+6+4] => [4,6,4] = (14), Duration [2d4] => [2,3] = (5)
Baltasar: (( that tanglefoot bag is at the very farthest one ))
Sidhe: (40' cone or 4 10' cubes or 10 by 30' cylinder or 20' radius)
DMSoft: (balt hits one… [1d20+2] => [19,2] = (21)
Sidhe: (or 120' line)
Baltasar: (( and it's a DC 15 reflex to avoid being stuck to the ground… which he makes ))
Baltasar: (( god damnit ))
Sidhe: (can't really tell which is best myself.)
DMSoft: *the jets move in to attack bor*
Bor: Trip touch attack [1d20+16] => [13,16] = (29), Strenght check [1d20+19] => [8,19] = (Attack [1d20+20] => [8,20] = (Damage [3d6+23] => [2,6,1,23] = (32)
Baltasar: Shot at the next farthest one: +1 Bane Heavy Crossbow: Attack [1d20+6+4+1+2] => [8,6,4,1,2] = (21), Damage [1d10+3+2d6] => [10,3,4,4] = (21)
Bor: Trip touch attack [1d20+16] => [11,16] = (Strenght check [1d20+19] => [5,19] = (24), Attack [1d20+20] => [16,20] = (36), Damage [3d6+23] => [2,3,1,23] = (29)
Bor: Trip touch attack [1d20+16] => [19,16] = (35), Strenght check [1d20+19] => [3,19] = (22), Attack [1d20+20] => [10,20] = (30), Damage [3d6+23] => [2,2,2,23] = (29)
Bor: (3 AoOs)
DMSoft: you kill 3 instantly
DMSoft: before they can reach you
Baltasar: (( what about my shot? ))
DMSoft: he made his save and only had to move 10' to reach bor
DMSoft: (did it do damge?)
Baltasar: (( no, the second shot ))
Baltasar: (( i can make a full attack ))
Three: ((I think I am lagging.))
Altharid: (ermm Balt meant the one from his xbow))
Bor: (6+ BAB with divine power? awesome)
DMSoft: (oh sorry)
Baltasar: (( it was just above bor's AoOs ))
DMSoft: (all the jets are dead)
Three (exit): 22:20
Three (enter): 22:20
DMSoft: (except the subdued one)
Baltasar: (( oh, opps ))
Bor: (not the color sprayed ones or the grappled one)
Three: ((Crap. I can't see any new things being posted.))
Baltasar: (( subtract 5 from that attack roll i made ))
Altharid: (he is not grappled anymore)
DMSoft: (you may tie them up)
Three: Disconnecting from server…
Three (exit): 22:21
Baltasar: (( sorry, forgot to add a second attack macro ))
DMSoft: (you still hit balt)
Altharid: (I knocked him down)
Three (enter): 22:21
Three: Check, check.
DMSoft: (there are 2 still waiting for sidhe's color spray duration)
Three: Disconnecting from server…
Three (exit): 22:21
Altharid: (2nd lvl astral construct appears for teh lulz)
Sidhe goes to coup de grace the colorsprayed ones with her crossbow.
Baltasar: "Ahh, I love the sound of Bor in the morning. Sounds like victory."
Bor: *sits on fainted jest*
Bor: *jets*
Sidhe: [2d4] => [3,2] = (5)[1d4] => [4] = (4)1
Altharid: (the construct help coup de gracing)
DMSoft: "Wow, you are so brave!"-sam
Three (enter): 22:22
Three: ((Crap. What has happened?))
DMSoft: (k, if you want to kill them, you may)
Bor: "I wanted to sit on them!"
Baltasar: "And we even got a captive. Excellent."
DMSoft: (the battle is over, just seeing who's dead)
Baltasar: (( no, don't kill them all ))
Three: ((Everything lagged. Can someone update me?))
Bor: "Three captives is better!"
Altharid: "Leave one live… for tor… questioning"
Sidhe: "You're still sitting on him."
Altharid: *alive
Baltasar: (( it's more fun to interrogate multiple jets ))
DMSoft: purge three
Three: Three goes up to one, and knocks him out with his sap.
Bor: *looks for loot*
Three: Then, he binds him with a length of rope.
Baltasar: "Leave that one alive, we want more than one to get information from."
Bor: (no jet left, Three)
Three: ((Oh. Thought you said… eh, nevermind.))
DMSoft: (the 7 jets have 7 leather armors and 7 masterwork clubs…7 hats too…brown)
(0) Server Administrator-> Kicking 'Altharid' from server… Removing dead client
Altharid (exit): 22:23
Baltasar nods at Three, hoisting the gangster onto his shoulders and carrying him inside.
Sidhe only kills one, construct's choice
DMSoft: (there are 2 living jets)
Bor: (then my bad, Three)
Baltasar sweeps the man's hat onto his own head, on top of his current headwear.
Bor: *wears hat*
Altharid: (theres something unsettling about the construct… Sidhe… you recall the title "Bloodhaired One")
DMSoft: (the color sprayed one starts screaming)
DMSoft: "You bastards!"-jet
Altharid: (the construct appears to have glowing red hair… which drips blood)
Bor: "These clubs should be worth something, I'll get them"
Three: ((Okay, so Sam is safe, and the jets are dead?))
DMSoft: "please kill him"-sam
Baltasar: "I'm sorry, did we kill Kenny?"
Three: Three slices his throat without a second of hesitation.
DMSoft: (bor finds 600 gp from 2 clubs)
DMSoft: (hidden pockets you know)
Baltasar: "Oh and yeah, check their canes for money. They're like really bitchin' wallets."
Sidhe looks a long moment at the construct.
Baltasar: (( three, which one did you kill? ))
Altharid: (the constructs grins savagely… and the dissipates)
DMSoft: (there is 1 knocked out jet)
Baltasar: (( the one i picked up? ))
Altharid: (*then)
Sidhe: ((the awake one))
Three: ((Oh. You guys need to be more clear!))
Three: ((You said one knocked out one, and one yelled))
DMSoft: "thank you!"-sam
Three: ((He killed the awale one.))
DMSoft: "I hate those scum!"-sam to 3
Baltasar: (( ok, recap: alth knocked on out, sidhe knocked two out, sidhe killed one, balt picked one up ))
Three: Three takes one of the masterwork club-canes, and looks it over.
Bor: "I wanted to try this torture I invented"
DMSoft: (and 3 killed one)
Baltasar: (( so we've got two alive ones now, inside the warehouse ))
DMSoft: (nope, just the 1)
Three: [1d20+9] => [20,9] = (29)
Three: Appraise roll.
Altharid: "Ohh… care to elaborate more.. Bor ?"
DMSoft: (wait, sorry)
DMSoft: (you have 2)
Sidhe: ((thought three knocked out the other))
Baltasar: (( thanks ))
DMSoft: (2 jets remain alive)
Sidhe: ((ah well))
DMSoft: (one is uncolored)
Altharid: "Implementations of my cooking instruments… are getting old"
DMSoft: "I'll kill the lot of ya"-jet
Bor: (I don't feel comfortable talking about my interrogation methods, they're really gross)
Baltasar: "Hush now, we need to decide what to do with you."
DMSoft: "Please, mr. elf, kill that one!"-sam
Three: ((Three got a 29 on an appraise roll on one of their canes. He is looking for the hidden pockets, and trying to estimate if they hidden pocket feature gives it extra value.))
Bor: (Like totally freakish)
Baltasar: "And the more you speak before us, the more it will hurt."
DMSoft: (they're masterwork canes….resale is 150gp)
Bor: (I've gotten the clubs with me)
Three: Three pieces the other awake one through the heart with his rapier.
Baltasar: (( dude, three.. wtf ))
Three: ((oh, you have all of them?))
DMSoft: (he dies instantly)
Baltasar: (( we're literally in the middle of talking to the only two left alive ))
Baltasar: (( quit pulling a daemon ))
Three: ((I am confused. Six people are talking at once, and the information is contradicting!))
Bor: (Yeah, really big capacity, it's better if I carry stuff)
DMSoft: "Thank you mr. elf."-sam
Three: ((I am being told multiple different things by multiple different people!))
DMSoft: *sam slips something into 3s hand*
Baltasar: (( DM, three did not kill the prisoners, balt would have stopped him ))
DMSoft: (it's a pouch with 200gp)
Baltasar: (( Balt is trying to talk to the guy, and is in the middle of carrying him ))
Baltasar: (( can we all please just slow down a bit? ))
DMSoft: (balt, he is free to kill them, you cannot read his mind)
Three: ((Balt, you said you are carrying the one that got knocked out.))
Baltasar: (( yes, which was the one who woke up and started yelling ))
DMSoft: (honestly, you only need one anyway)
Baltasar: (( and yet, we want two ))
Three: ((EVERYONE. PLEASE, STOP!))
Sidhe: ((you can take an AOO if you want to stop something))
DMSoft: (heal checks)
DMSoft: (diff is 15, and you can try to heal 2 of them)
Three: ((How many are alive? And what condition are they in?))
Bor: [1d20+2] => [3,2] = (5)
DMSoft: (anyone can try to heal them)
Three: ((I am not recieving consistent information, and all anyone is doing is yelling.))
Baltasar takes an AoO to jump back, away from Three's coup de grace.
Baltasar: (( there, problem solved ))
Baltasar: (( now, what do we want to do? ))
DMSoft: (or you may make heal checks)
Three: ((I want to figure out what the hell is going on!))
Baltasar: (( let's finish dealing with the aftermath of the combat before we start talking to the NPCs ))
Three: ((Soft, can you please answer my questions?))
DMSoft: (you killed 2 of them because my npc requested it…balt tries to stop you.)
Three: ((How many are alive, and what state are they in?))
DMSoft: (they aren't dead, and you may make dif 15 heal checks to stabalize them)
(0) Server Administrator-> Kicking 'Altharid' from server… Removing dead client
Altharid (exit): 22:32
Three: ((How many are dead? Are all 7 alive?))
Sidhe: ((I killed one. Three are dead then.))
Bor: *grapples and heals*
Farris: ill make a heal check [1d20+7] => [7,7] = (14)
Bor: [2d8] => [7,5] = (12)
DMSoft: (bor killed most of them)
DMSoft: (bor killed 4, so 3 remained)
Baltasar: (( DM, since Three didn't know why he was attempting to coup the prisoners, can we simply ignore the action? ))
Three: ((Then how many are alive? That's the question.))
DMSoft: (we may ignore if 3 is okay with that)
Three: ((I am. I was operating with bad information.))
Three: ((Three are alive. How many of those three are conscious?))
DMSoft: (okay, 3 of them are alive, 4 dead)
Bor: (ok then…) *sits on them*
DMSoft: (2 of them are uncolored but bound)
Farris: ill heal check the other one to stabalize [1d20+7] => [7,7] = (14)
DMSoft: (1 is unconcious)
Three: ((Okay. Thank you.))
Farris: ((damnit))
DMSoft: (okay, 3 doesn't get the extra 200gp)
Sidhe probably couldn't kill someone with a coup de grace anyway.
Baltasar: (( dont worry, live jets are worth more xp :D ))
DMSoft: (undo, undo…and interogation time)
Three: ((That's fine. Balt is talking to the two, right?))
Sidhe: [1d20-2] => [2,-2] = (0) heal.
Sidhe apparently attempts to continue murdering the bleeding one.
Baltasar: (( heh ))
Altharid: (lol)
Bor: (lol)
DMSoft: (he is not lookign too good)
Altharid: (its not in negatives at least:P)
Baltasar: "Altharid and Bor, can you come assist me with this?"
Bor: "Yarr! I'm a pirate!"
Three: Three goes to talk to Bor, who looted them all. "Can I see one of those canes?"
Altharid: "I actually enjou seeing them … bleed to death"
Altharid: *enjoy
Karma: (may I be in?)
Bor: "Hang on, let's have some fun"
Farris: "you are one sick puppy"
Bor: *to Three*
Sidhe: "I swear I'm trying to help."
Three: Three watches Bor's "fun."
DMSoft: *the jets all look scared…these jets are teh weak kind*
Bor: "So can I make one of them talk the hard way?"
Three: "Bor, would you like to see a rather elegant trick for making people talk?"
DMSoft: "I'll kill ya, monster"-the jet spits
Altharid: "Monster ?"
Bor: "No elegant bullshit, let's do this raw style"
Altharid: "Amusing"
DMSoft: "Please, take this outside…and kill them."-sam
Farris: "Let Bor handle it"
Bor: *takes one of them to another room*
Baltasar: "Ma'am, please stay out of this."
DMSoft: "They killed my father!"-sam
Baltasar: "Bor, go as far as you need to, just don't kill him."
Bor: (anyone have a problem with that?)
Farris: "violence only begets violence young lady"
Bor: (alright, doing this in whispers)
Altharid: (altharid is the local intimidation expert… mechanics wise)
Three: Three leaves the others to their business, and instead attends to Sam. "Listen, I can promise you, none of them will walk. But there is no need for you to see what they are about to do. Let's go to your room where I can ensure your safety."
Baltasar: (( i don't have a problem, just let Balt or someone smart interrogate him when you're done ))
Sidhe: "we may need their information to keep you safe ma'am."
Karma approaching the others in question.
DMSoft: (three goes back inside…his dog is knocked out)
Altharid detects Karma via mindsight
DMSoft: (there are 2 rats in the corner of the room)
Karma: "excuse me…Gin contacted me earlier today to arive."
DMSoft: they explode
Baltasar: (( god damnit ))
DMSoft: [1d6] => [4] = (4) cold [1d6] => [3] = (3) neg
Altharid: "Its … you again"
DMSoft: [1d6] => [2] = (2) cold [1d6] => [3] = (3) neg
Baltasar: (( is the jet alth captured gone or dead? ))
Bor: *takes the Jet back* "I can't do it" (I really don't feel comfortable doing the torture I thought up)
Bor: "Let's do this the regular way
Karma looking at altharid. "Ah…You remember me?"
Baltasar: (( also, it looks like Three is down ))
Three: Three takes out his swords, and takes a defensive stance in front of Sam. "Looks like that may be more of an issue than I thought."
Altharid: ((I knocked him out.. not sure what happened to him afterwards"
Sidhe abandons attempting the heal check, instead mounting and circling to look ar Karma, dismissing as not a foe before going back to follow THree and Sam.
DMSoft: (3 takes 12 damage)
Baltasar: (( cause he was in the radius of that explosion :| ))
Altharid: "Why should I forget…. my memory is superior"
Three: Disconnecting from server…
Three (exit): 22:39
DMSoft: (sam dies)
Baltasar: (( balls, at least we get to loot the warehouse though ))
Altharid: (Altharids keeps projecting clearly unsettling… unnatural aura…)
Three (enter): 22:40
Three (exit): 22:40
Three (enter): 22:40
Farris: ((I thought she was in the warehouse portion))
Baltasar runs to the explosion, stopping before entering the room.
DMSoft: (she was lead back inside)
Three: ((Freaking thing messed up again. What happened after the rats exploded?))
Altharid follows Balt
Baltasar: (( three lead same back to the room ))
Sidhe: (sam had 2hp?)
DMSoft: (you took 12 damage)
DMSoft: (and the lady died)
Baltasar glances into the room cautiously.
Three: ((wait, from what!?))
Baltasar: (( the rats exploding ))
DMSoft: (the room is permanently cold)
Altharid: ((exploding rats))
Three: ((No reflex roll?))
Karma nodding, then looking over at the others. "So what is the current status?"
DMSoft: (yes, yuou may)
Altharid: ((negative energy and cold damage))
Baltasar: (( that's what destroyed your bedroom, a srsly nasty undead trap. ))
DMSoft: (sorry)
DMSoft: (17 reflex)
Farris: ((how much hp do you have))
Three: [1d20+7] => [7,7] = (14)
DMSoft: (he should be fine due to being level 3)
DMSoft: (also the dog needs a save at -4)
Three: ((Damn. And I am level 2))
Baltasar pokes his head through the doorway cautiously.
Bor: (I'm trying to catch up, not active)
Three: ((I am at -2 hp now.))
Sidhe: (so does the lady. who had 2hp?)
DMSoft: (the lady doesn't get a save for some reason)
Three: [1d20+1] => [6,1] = (7)
Three: ((Okay, so is it 12 damage to me and the dog?))
DMSoft: (perception checks frome everyone present)
DMSoft: (yup)
Bor: [1d20+7] => [5,7] = (12)
Altharid: Skills: Perception [1d20+13] => [12,13] = (25)
Baltasar: perception: [1d20+19] => [12,19] = (31)
Three: Three is at -2, and the dog is at -1.
Farris: I cast cure moderate wounds on three
Bor: (caught up with what happened)
Altharid: (+2 from whisperer)
Sidhe: [1d20-2] => [10,-2] = (8) [1d20+6] => [10,6] = (16)
DMSoft: (altharid, you hear a voice in your mind)
Farris: [2d8+3] => [1,6,3] = (10)
DMSoft: "Ah, a fellow psion…later!"-yoink
Baltasar sees Farris attending to Three, and goes to use first aid on the dog: [1d20+9] => [20,9] = (29)
DMSoft: *you suspect something flew away
Altharid: "Wait you bastard !"
Baltasar: (( wel.. he's stable ))
Haystack (enter): 22:43
DMSoft: *it had the same feel as the time you took wisdom damage
Three: ((Wouldn't the lady take less damage or something? Three was standing in front of her the whole time.))
Sidhe seeks to pull the lady's … body out, with dragging
DMSoft: (nope, it's neg and cold)
Altharid: "There was an another… psionic being besides of me… the brain in a jar"
Altharid: "Its his doing"
DMSoft: (you may search the lady)
Altharid: "
Baltasar stands up, leaving the now stable dog to Three.
DMSoft: (and the warehouse)
Bor: "Let's see what this Jets know then"
Altharid: "He conctacted me telepathically"
Farris: "do you require more healing three?"
Altharid: "Coward"
Baltasar exits the room and beckons Bor over.
Three: Three is still lying down a bit, but the dog comes over to lick his master's cheek.
Altharid: *contacted
Baltasar: "Ok, let me and Al handle him."
Three: "I'll live." He looks over to the woman.
Bor: *follows Baltasar*
Baltasar: (( DM, got question. ))
DMSoft: * the lady has fine clothing and 200gp
Farris begins performing last rites on sam
Baltasar: (( is the first jet, the one alth took down, is he alive, dead, or gone? ))
DMSoft: (he's alive)
Sidhe searches for a pulse
Baltasar: (( goodie ))
DMSoft: (she's dead jim)
Baltasar: "Al, would you mind collecting our other friend?"
DMSoft: Perception checks diff 15
Three: Three is going to search her office. She had to have the money to pay them with somewhere.
Bor: [1d20+7] => [4,7] = (11)
Altharid: (autopass)
Baltasar: perception: [1d20+19] => [2,19] = (21)
Three: [1d20+11] => [19,11] = (30)
Sidhe: [1d20-2] => [13,-2] = (11) [1d20+6] => [2,6] = (8)
Baltasar: (( i love how i can beat most spot checks on a 1 ))
Farris: "If I was against torturing these sons of bitches before I am somewhat… Indifferent now."
Altharid "collects" the Jet
DMSoft: (you see that the crate is gone)
Altharid: (brb)
Farris: [1d20+3] => [10,3] = (13)
Baltasar: "Balls. Right, let's make this quick."
DMSoft: *do you want to gag any jets?*
Baltasar slaps the first jet awake, and has Bor lift them up against the wall.
Baltasar hammers their boots into the wall.
DMSoft: "what…oh crap!"-the jet seems worried
Bor: "I can drop him on my horn, that would be cool!"
Three: ((Soft, Three rolled perception to search the office. He wasn't outside, in the warehouse, so he can't know the crate is gone yet.))
Farris puts spear against jets throat for good measure
DMSoft: (three finds the till, it's 3000 gp
Altharid: "Greetings … weakling" - telepathically to the Jet
Baltasar: "Bor, would you mind biting this man's hand?"
Three: ((Three puts it in his haversack.))
DMSoft: "Please, I helped you!"-jet
Baltasar: "And somehow, I fail to care."
Altharid: "The same … here"
Bor: "Will it make my headache go away? The dog hair did not work."
Altharid: "Our employer is dead ya see"
Baltasar: "You're going to tell us everything you know about everything, or the minotaur will eat you."
DMSoft: "Please, don't hurt me!"-jet
Farris: "You killed an innocent woman knave"
DMSoft: "I know only what I"m told!"-jet
Baltasar: "Now, first thing we wish to know is simple. Who sent you here?"
Sidhe: [1d220-2] => [107,-2] = (105) heal
Three: Three sighs, then brings the dog along. His normally paler skin is blood red with rage.
DMSoft: "Biggins, it was biggins!"-jet
Sidhe: [1d20-2] => [1,-2] = (-1) heal
Sidhe attempts to start the lady's system running again, by targeting her with Nerveskitter, because this will totally work.

Baltasar activates his hat at the Jet.
Baltasar: (( detect thoughts, DC 20 will save ))
DMSoft: *sidhe fails*
Baltasar: (( first time i've had a chance to use it :D ))
DMSoft: [1d20-2] => [16,-2] = (14)
Karma: "Biggens…"
DMSoft: (you detect his surface thoughts…he was at a meeting with biggins, who is real)
Three: Three sees Sidhe desperately trying to revive the girl. "It won't work. Let's take her to the guard. She needs a burial."
DMSoft: (the meeting location is swampside)
DMSoft: (near your house)
Sidhe: "She shouldn't have died so swiftly.'
Baltasar: "Is Mr. Biggins an actual pigman, or is he just in a costume?"
Sidhe looks inside her mouth.
DMSoft: (also, baltasar has some of the tea)
Baltasar: (( actually, i don't :\ ))
Three: "She shouldn't have died!" Three says, screaming at her, before calming his voice. "I should have checked the room for traps. I was careless!"
Baltasar: (( i dropped it back into the crate ))
DMSoft: "he's real!"-he envisions talkingn to a real pigman
DMSoft: (k, you don't)
Three: ((Three has some.))
Baltasar: "Excellent, you'er doing a very good job."
Farris: "Where do we find him?"
Three: ((Three took a handful when he was trying to appraise it.))
Bor: "Can I eat him now?"
DMSoft: (k, you have some 3)
Baltasar nods at Farris in thanks, "Good question."
Karma: "Sounds more like Giants…"
DMSoft: "swampside….he's in swampside"-jet
Karma: "Or perhaps Ogres and orcs."
Baltasar: "Not quite yet, Bor. If he decides to be uncooperative, then yes."
Bor: "What be that explosion?"
Altharid: "I shall… cook him… for you Bor… if that is what you … desire"
Bor: "Why you here?"
DMSoft: "He's at BAsher house…I swear!"
Three: Three goes to pick Sam up, struggling with her weight."
Bor: "What's with the tea?"
Altharid: "I promise… that the taste will be… delightful"
DMSoft: "I am here to find a shipment and kill the woman!"-jet spits at bor
Baltasar: "And why were you told to kill the woman and/or steal the crate?"
DMSoft: (balt sees him kiling the woman in hismind)
Bor: (spits on purpose?)
Three: ((Can Three pick her up DM?))
DMSoft: "I don't know..biggins said to"
Sidhe does not comment on Three's outburst, and failing to find evidence, releases her to the stronger elf after removing the gold.
DMSoft: (you see biggins saying…if you fail, i willkill you)
Baltasar: (( does he truly not know? ))
Three: Three begins to walk out of the warehouse with the body.
DMSoft: (he does not know)
Baltasar: "Hmm, I think that may cover our preliminary questions."
Baltasar glances at Farris, "Do you have anything else?"
Sidhe: "Wait, we don't want the guard involved yet."
DMSoft: "I should have never joined the jets!"-jet
Farris: "Do we let this whoreson live?"
DMSoft: (balt seas the man drinking some tea)
Sidhe: "Let's speak with the others. They know more about the situation."
Three: Three stands at the entrance, his failure in his arms. "How long will she have to wait?"
Baltasar: "Until he stops answering our questions, yes."
DMSoft: (he's thinking he should join a gang)
Baltasar: "Ok, if you shouldn't have joined, why did you?"
Bor: "He didn't do anything, let him go"
DMSoft: "I don't know…I just woke up one day and I decided to join"-man
DMSoft: "I used to be an accountant at the hall of records"-et
Baltasar starts slightly at this.
Baltasar: "Well now."
Three: "You talk to the others. I don't think I can face those sons of bitches without slitting his throat."
Sidhe rises and walks over. "I doubt ti will be long."
Baltasar investigates the man with detect magic.
Haystack (exit): 22:55
DMSoft: (balt now sees an auar around the man with the revelation)
Baltasar: spellcraft: [1d20+21] => [17,21] = (38)
DMSoft: (as if his admiting it made the nystuls wear off)
DMSoft: (enchantment, faint)
Baltasar mutters, "They've gotten sneakier."
Farris: "what is the meaning of this?"
Baltasar calls Sidhe to him, "Can you break enchantments?"
DMSoft: "Please, help me…."-jet
Baltasar turns to Farris, "Or you?"
Bor: "I can break anything!"
DMSoft: (balt sees more…necromancy moderate)
Three: Three is going to search the rest of the warehouse for anything valueable. [1d20+11] => [13,11] = (24)
Farris: "I think that is beyond my ken"
Bor: "I've been praticing that exercise you taught me"
Sidhe turns and looks back. "The ones on these? I think I have an idea."
Baltasar frowns.
Baltasar: "Oh?"
DMSoft: "I told you what I know…please help me…."-the jets voice begins to echo in teh room
Baltasar: (( sorry guys, emergency, brb ))
Bor: "Help you?"
Sidhe: "They can be broken out of it with enough coaxing. Give me some time to work with him."
Altharid: "I am…. resistant to mental assaults… but I cannot break them… if that matters… Sidhe … what's your idea ?"
Three: ((Anything else valuable in the warehouse DMsoft? Some rare teas? Anything?))
Farris: "Okay, lets let sidhe take a look"
DMSoft: (it's a spice and tea warehouse. It's full of great things)
DMSoft: (you may appraise)
Sidhe looks at Altharid, and briefly points to her left foot.
Three: [1d20+9] => [17,9] = (26)
DMSoft: (you estimate it to be worth $10000 gp…but there may be a claim on it)
Sidhe walks in to begin to converse with the Jet.
DMSoft: (the deed is nowhere to be seen)
DMSoft: (she didn't even lock up the till)
Three: (A claim? As in, it's already been sold to other people?)
Sidhe: *turning detect magic on him.* "Well, let's see if I can help you. An enchantment on you, sounds?"
DMSoft: (as in, it is owned by a dead person who may have family)
Three: ((Ah. Owned by Sam?))
DMSoft: *she is the dead owner*
DMSoft: *perception checks*
Bor: [1d20+7] => [8,7] = (15)
Three: [1d20+11] => [13,11] = (24)
Altharid: Initiative: [1d20+7] => [9,7] = (16)
Farris: [1d20+3] => [16,3] = (19)
DMSoft: *you hear voices outside
Altharid: Skills: Stealth [1d20+2] => [18,2] = (20)
Altharid: Skills: Perception [1d20+13] => [8,13] = (21)
DMSoft: "Hello, is everything alright!"-a man's voice
Altharid: (sorry got lagged and clicked wrong macros)
Three: Three debates taking it. He remembers she said her father was dead…
Sidhe: [1d20-2] => [11,-2] = (9) [1d20+6] => [13,6] = (19)
Altharid: (+2 from the whisperer)
Karma: [1d20+6] => [14,6] = (20) perception.
Farris: "Who is there?"
Bor: "Yes, we got the package!"
DMSoft: "Order of the Lion Guard….do you need assistance?"-guard
Three: Three is in a farther corner of the warehouse, still holding her body close.
Bor: "Oh gnome friends"
Farris whispers what do we do?
Sidhe , oblivious, whispers to the man "I'll get you out of here." She takes out her Jets hat, colored with the new color (prestidigitation), and winks to him.
DMSoft: "Looks like there's been a fight"-other voice
Sidhe was left with the man, if I recall.
Altharid stands guard nearby
Sidhe: (need privacy for this attempt. 18 bluff.)
DMSoft: (yes, most of you are in the interogation room)
Karma just shakes her head. "It was a missunderstanding if I will say so myself sir." {lion guard…just my luck…} she thought to herself.
Bor: "No fight, just a masscre"
DMSoft: "oh, um..is somebody in there?"-guard
Sidhe: (ah, get them to leave me with him. alone.)
DMSoft: "I think I heard a voice…I see lights on"-guard
Farris: Farris goes out to talk to the guards
Bor: *heads out to them* "Hey friends of the gnome"
Meno (enter): 23:04
Altharid leaves Sidhe alone
DMSoft: "Oh, a woman…hello"-guard
Sidhe: (or at least unseen.)
DMSoft: "and a big minotaur"-other guard
Farris: "We are private contractors guarding this warehouse, everything is under control right now."
Bor: "No fight here, just a massacre"
DMSoft: "Oh,…a cleric."-to farris
Farris: "he is correct"
DMSoft: "what do you mean by a massacre?"-to bor
Baltasar: ok, back
Baltasar: (( is he still alive? ))
Karma just brushing her hair back. "Lady cooper thank you very much…"
DMSoft: (balt, lionguard showed up)
Bor: "Dumb jets, they shouldn't try to attack us"
Farris: "Street thugs attempted to break in"
Sidhe (enter): 23:06
DMSoft: "Jets, you say!"-guard
Karma: "We are simply having a discussion to ourselves at the time of hour sire. No need to worry about anything else."
Three: Three can't hear the guards. He is sitting in the back, holding the corpse, blocking everything out but how he could have helped her.
DMSoft: "have you proof?"-guard
Bor: *points to hat*
Bor: (I'm wearing it btw)
DMSoft: "oh, um…yes…you aren't a jet are you."-guard who bor could easily take
Baltasar: (( ok, caught up ))
Bor: "No, jets are weak"
DMSoft: "I don't think he is…he's red."-other guard
Baltasar: perception to hear the guards: [1d20+19] => [7,19] = (26)
Bor: "ARE YOU CALLING ME WEAK?!!?"
Baltasar takes off the Jet's hat and stuff it into his pack.
DMSoft: "Your color my good minotaur"-guard
DMSoft: "I mean no offense"-guard
Sidhe uses 18 bluff to convince the jet I am an agent of theirs. otherwise, notsure what's going on, missed since a time
Bor: "You asked if I was a Jet"
Baltasar: (( no, bad idea ))
Bor: "Jets are weak"
DMSoft: (the jet believes you sidhe)
Baltasar: (( sidhe, how about we let bor finish with the guards before continuing ))
Bor: "You asked if I was weak"
Baltasar: (( so DM doesn't have to run two conversations at once ))
DMSoft: "Oh, yes…sorry…the hat made me think maybe you were."-guard
Bor: "Yeah, this hat fits weak people"
DMSoft: (intimidate to make them go away)
Bor: *puts hat on guards head*
Baltasar: (( lulz ))
Altharid: (lulz)
DMSoft: [1d20+5] => [5,5] = (10)
Baltasar: (( and this is why we keep bor around :P ))
Three: ((You get the offical Three's Thumbs Up))Baltasar: (( not because of his wtf chain skillz ))
DMSoft: The guard looks at bor
Karma just sighs a bit at the antics. "Please…we have everything settled here and now at the time. I can assure you that everything is under control by my name. " ((diplomacy))
Karma: [1d20+5] => [20,5] = (25)
DMSoft: He promptly turns around
DMSoft: and runs
Sidhe: (ah okay, tis not a fancy thing but ah well)
Bor: "We got this, we're super heroes"
DMSoft: "Well, that was interesting."-other guard
Baltasar mutters to Sidhe and Alth, "Ok, I think I've figured this out."
Karma looking at Bor. "…" Then looking to the other guard. "I do apologize…Some of the people here tend to be a bit…'forward'…"
DMSoft: "I trust you have this under control…let me go find my partner"-guard
DMSoft: *guard leaves)
Sidhe whispers, "Of course… I succeeded in killing her, where you failed… I suppose the Jets want you killed now?"
Bor: *goes back in with a smile on his face*
Karma nods quietly. "That was close…" then looking at the others. "So you're really going this far with your investigations?"
Baltasar: "There IS no Slim Biggins. He's an illusion. Gin and Lurch both saw that necromancer with the beautiful face. And this fellow has a necromancy spell on him, about the right power to have been cast by him."
Three: ((Hey guys, how do you do that purge thing you were talking about earlier?))
Three: ((Cause this thing has locked up twice.))
Bor: (./purge)
Altharid: ( /purge)
Three: ((Okay. And that will make it work if I can't see anything else?))
DMSoft: *the jet looks at sidhe*
DMSoft: "Please, cut me free"
Baltasar: "Unfortunately, this means I can't dispel it, and it's almost positive that if we attempt to recreate the method we used on Mr. Martin, we'll kill him."
DMSoft: "we can go back to slim and lie about this"
Altharid: (it does not solve the situation for me)
Three: ((Also, Soft, have you seen my whisper? Trying to figure out how to do that.))
Baltasar: (( btw, i'm speaking quietly to Sidhe and al, away from the jets ))
Sidhe nonlethally punches the man with a spicked gauntlet after commenting to him, quietly, "No, failure, you are dead to the jets."
DMSoft: (i responded to it)
Sidhe does 18 bluff to make it seem lethal.
Sidhe: *spiked
DMSoft: *the jet faints*
Three: ((OH! Sorry. Didn't know it appears under a different tab. xD))
Sidhe detects magic studiously for the enchantment aura.
Farris: "Shit. he just said he would lead us to slim and you have to go knocking him about?"
Baltasar: "Don't worry, he'll be ok."
Baltasar: "Well… sort of."
Baltasar shrugs.
Sidhe: "If he's under a charm, it's a way to get him out."
Three: "I could have saved you…"
DMSoft: (you see what balt saw..necromancy and enchantment)
Baltasar: "We're nearly finished anyway. And I know where the hideout is anyway."
Baltasar pauses as he listens to what he just said, before shrugging.
Karma knocking on the door to where the investigation was happening.
Farris: "well? sounds like we should pay a visit to me."
Baltasar: "How's it coming, Sidhe?"
Sidhe: "Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have worked."
Baltasar nods at Farris, "Yes, we will in a bit."
DMSoft: *sidhe thinks that physical harm of having a part cut off may do it*
Baltasar: "Mr. Farris, can you wake him up again?"
Karma: ((can people state where they are please? I'm hjaving trouble keeping up))
Baltasar: "We'll want him to be awake for this."
Altharid reminds himself of the brain in a jar's existence
Farris: ill try
DMSoft: (you are in the interogation room karma)
Altharid 's eyes briefly burst with red energy
Three: Three is in a back corner of the warehouse, craddling the corpse, starting to tear up.
Farris: [1d20+7] => [16,7] = (23)
Karma: ((okay))
Baltasar: (( just use cure minor wounds a few times ))
Farris: oh
Baltasar: (( cause it's a free cast ))
Karma looking at baltasar. "you said something about spells?"
Altharid: "Yes… if will have a chance to meet with him…"
Farris: (casts cure minor wounds)
Karma: "Perhaps I can identify which ones were used if you explain them in detail."
DMSoft: (the man is healed alittle)
Karma: "I am good at these things…"
Baltasar: (( karma; alth, sidhe, balt, and farris are all around the two captured jets. ))
Farris: (casts cure minor wounds again)
Three: ((Isn't Three and Bor the only ones not with the group?))
DMSoft: (he is getting better…the jet who was knocked out)
Baltasar: (( the one we were talking to before? ))
Farris: cracks knuckles (casts cure minor wounds again)
Sidhe takes the man's hand and begins to slice the little finger of his hand off, the tip, as well as she can with a piercing weapon.
DMSoft: (the jet seems alittle better with each cast)
Farris: "wake up you bastard."
Baltasar: (( sidhe, wait ))
Bor: *does some pushups*
DMSoft: "Hello in there!"-Wedge, you hear a familiar voice
Baltasar: (( remember, i told him he wouldn't be harmed as long as he kept answering questions ))
Farris: (im going to use up all my lvl 0 spells)
Sidhe: [2d8] => [3,4] = (7) healing first.
Baltasar: (( farris, we're using orisons, cantrips are free casts ))
DMSoft: "I bet they are up to mischeif"-biggs
Farris: oh
Three: Doggie goes up to Three and starts whimpering.
DMSoft: *you all hear 2 voices outside
Baltasar: (( you can cast it as much as you want per day ))
Sidhe pauses and stops at the voice.
Farris: (i keep casting it until he wakes the f up)
Bor: "Hello"
Sidhe: ((no, we aren't allowed cure minor as an orison.))
Baltasar gestures to Sidhe, "Go help them distract the clerics."
Bor: (I'm the one outside, right?)
Baltasar: (( wait, we're not? ))
DMSoft: "oh, the minotaur!"-biggs walks up to bor who is outside
Baltasar: (( cause i totally used it like that with thruknuk ))
Sidhe nods and goes to do so.
Bor: "Yarr!"
Baltasar slaps the man awake.
DMSoft: "So, a guard came running to me saying you were gonna beat him up."-wedge
Farris: cure modrate wounds [1d8+3] => [7,3] = (10)
Baltasar: "Oh good, you're back with us."
Bor: "I don't hit weak men or women"
DMSoft: "is that true."-biggs
Baltasar: "Now, one last question. Do you have anything else you think we want to know?"
Bor: "Only if they want to fight me anyway"
Three: ((Can Three hear them?))
DMSoft: (the man sees in his mind an undead rat)
DMSoft: "just this"
Altharid snickers inside his mind… pitiful slaves… powerful… yet pitiful - he is thinking
DMSoft: (he explodes)
Baltasar: (( oh you asshole :P ))
Karma: ((Yeah…karma keeps her distance))
DMSoft: [1d6] => [2] = (2) neg [1d6] => [6] = (6) cold
Farris: (shit)
Baltasar: (( damnit, i wanted to use my punchline again ))
DMSoft: 8 damage
Sidhe greets the clerics, again oblivious.
DMSoft: reflex dc 17 for half
DMSoft: to everyone but bor and 3
Baltasar: (( you know, the one where i tell Alth to kill him, the jet freaks out because i said i wouldn't, and then i say "Yes, but I've stopped asking questions for you to answer." ))
DMSoft: 30' radius
Baltasar: (( sidhe is outside as well ))
Farris: [1d20+1] => [8,1] = (9)
Altharid: Saving Throws: Reflex [1d20+0] => [2,0] = (2)
Bor: (awesome)
Altharid: Saving Throws: +2 bonus vs spell/power/psi-like/spell-like
DMSoft: k, sidhe is fine too
Altharid: (heh)
DMSoft: "What was that…"-biggs
Baltasar: reflex save: [1d20+8] => [19,8] = Sidhe: ((yeah))
Altharid: "That feeling… again"
DMSoft: "Oh my..undead energy!"-wedge
Bor: "Sorry, ate tacos for dinner"
DMSoft: (the other 2 jets explode)
Karma: [1d20+0] => [7,0] = (7) reflex
Bor: "No, I farted"
Three: ((Bor, you get A thumbs up))
Karma: …that hurt.
DMSoft: [1d6] => [2] = (2) neg [1d6] => [5] = (5) cold
DMSoft: [1d6] => [5] = (5) neg [1d6] => [4] = (4) cold
Baltasar: "You know, this sucked."
DMSoft: reflex again
Karma flying back into the walling from the damaging effects as she crashes to the wall gasping.
Sidhe loks back inside with concern.
Baltasar: reflex again: [1d20+8] => [16,8] = (24)
Karma: [1d20+0] => [7,0] = (7) reflex
Farris: [1d20+1] => [10,1] = (11)
Altharid: Saving Throws: Reflex [1d20+0] => [5,0] = (5)
Altharid: Saving Throws: +2 bonus vs spell/power/psi-like/spell-like
Baltasar: (( farris, how you doing man? ))
DMSoft: 16 damage and you get the bonus alth
Altharid: (heh just my luck)
Farris: how much damage is that
DMSoft: you may spend 1 action point to stabilize if you are under level 4
Altharid: 16 dame from 2 explosions ?
DMSoft: (yup)
Three: ((24 total.))
Sidhe: "Get out of there!"*belatedly*
Farris: (( i have 2 hp left)
Farris retreats
DMSoft: (the jets outside explode….but biggs seems to negate it entirely)
Three: ((HP…. I STILL HAVE ONE LEFT!))
DMSoft: (3, you weren't there)
Bor: (10 Con is not a wise choice)
DMSoft: (only the people in the interrogation room)
Three: ((No, it's a funny picture.))
Altharid: "YOU FREKING BRAIN IN A JAR… WHEN I FIND YOU I AM GOING TO TEAR YOU APART EVEN IF HAVE TO BORROW "HIS" POWER" - yells telpathically
DMSoft: "So, undead bombs."-wedge
Karma: ((…))
DMSoft: "yeah, this is gonna make for a fantastic rumor"-biggs
Three: Three thinks for a moment, before throwing her corpse to the side and running.
DMSoft: "do you need assitance…any of you?"-wedge
Altharid: "I have suffered some structural damage"
Karma: ((i'm unconcious and bleeding at -2 hp))
DMSoft: http://blackmarches.wikidot.com/biggs
Sidhe: "She does" *points to dead woman* "Quite a bit, really."
DMSoft: http://blackmarches.wikidot.com/wedge
Farris: "seeing as I appear to have a sucking chest wound i would say yes."
Baltasar goes to Karma and stablizes him: heal [1d20+9] => [19,9] = (*
Bor: "I'm okay, magic doesn't affect me"
Altharid: (her)
Sidhe goes back in to look for wounded.
DMSoft: "Does anybody need any help?"-wedge
Baltasar: (( farris, how damaged are youi? ))
Farris: I have 2 hp left
DMSoft: *biggs and wedge move into the building
Altharid: "Yes…I have suffered some structural damage"
DMSoft: "wow, it's cold in here."-wedge
Bor: *follows them*
Baltasar: (( ok, then i don't feel bad for leaving you and helping karma ))
Three: Three is hiding behind a different set of crates.
Farris: "yes my good man I seem to be knocking at deaths door"
DMSoft: "Apollo, shine your light!"-biggs
Bor: "It's okay, I used to live in a colder place"
Baltasar: (( DM, does that reflex save negate, or cut in half? ))
DMSoft: "it's no good"-biggs
DMSoft: (half)
Sidhe looks at the clerics to see if they are seriously not eared then goes to heal Karma with a charche [2d8] => [5,7] = (12)
Baltasar: (( cause if it's half, then i took 12 damage total, and will heal that in about a minute ))
Three: ((Do the clerics see Three, or the corpse first?))
DMSoft: *biggs comes over to karma and heals her to full
DMSoft: [1d20+> [10, (37)
DMSoft: wedge sees the dead woman
Baltasar takes a seat on one of the crates, wrapping his cloak around himself and frowning.
Baltasar: "Well, this sucked balls."
Farris barfs up blood and wine
Altharid: "Indeed"
Sidhe: ((yeah, I kind of gestured to her and indicated she needed help.))
DMSoft: "By pelor!….bring the soul back to the dark!"-wedge
Three: Three leans against the crates, going into a full sob.
Karma groaning as she slowly gets up. "Oohh…"
DMSoft: * he casts a spell
Karma: "…I think I might have to bow out on this one…"
Bor: "You guys wake me up when you need me"
Bor: *sleeps*
DMSoft: *samantha stands up
Baltasar watches Wedge intently.
DMSoft: "What happened?"-sam
Farris: "mr. biggs a little help please?"
DMSoft: *biggs heals anybody to full
Altharid: (kk)
DMSoft: "I was with my father…then here"-sam
Farris takes deep breath and grins
Three: Three stares at the 'corpse' as it stands up, and begins to panic.
DMSoft: (so, for those who missed it, biggs and wedge came to the scene and raised the woma)
Sidhe looks over to her with brief disbelief, quickly schooling it.
DMSoft: "you were dead, but I brought you back, sorry. I just need to know what happened."-wedge
Sidhe: "You had a very near death experience ma'am. Please forgive us."
DMSoft: "oh, I remember an exploding rat…why is it so cold in here?"-
Three: "No! No! She… I saw it! It was my fault!…" Three panics, then runs out of the room.
Three: ((Three is Weak Willed.))
DMSoft: "we should do something about this cold wedge"-biggs
Karma: "…I think I can try to explain that…"
DMSoft: "together then."-wedge
Karma: ((may i roll knowledge arcana or spellcraft to explain what magiic was used?))
Bor: (not a wise decision… literally)
Karma: magic*
Three: ((Being weak willed?))
Sidhe: "Three, come back here." *Sidhe instills this with a Command spell.*
Bor: (yup)
DMSoft: "By Pelor's light and Apollo's fire, cleanse this cold!"-wedge and biggs
Three: ((Probably not.))
DMSoft: (the cold fades and it is very warm)
DMSoft: "that did it."-wedge
DMSoft: "so, an exploding rat?"-biggs
Bor: *wakes up disturbed*
Sidhe: (will save three, unless protected, butI think you're pretty far from these clerics. enchnyment)
Bor: "where's the cold?"
Three: Three turns around, looking at Sidhe, paniced.
Baltasar contemplates the spells being cast. (spellcraft: [1d20+21] => [1,21] = (22)
Baltasar: (( hmph ))
Altharid: (heh)
Karma: (( [1d20+10] => [14,10] = (24) knowledge arcana [1d20+10] => [18,10] = (pellcraft. Both to try identifying the spell effect that nearly made karma go to heaven…))
Baltasar: (( i was wanting to know what raised the woman, and what just cleared teh room ))
DMSoft: "I am uncertain."(balt, 8th and 9th level cleric spells)
DMSoft: (true ressurection quicken divine meta)
Baltasar: (( ok, so goddamn unfair, I have a +21, and he utterly spanks my check ))
Farris: ((biggs and wedge are straight beastin)
Three: He looks scared out of his wits. "What do you want from me?" (To Sidhe)
DMSoft: (don't matter)
Sidhe: ((tis a spell, three, dc 16)
Baltasar: (( yeah, just trying to get a feel for how powerful these dudes are ))
DMSoft: (will save 3 dc 16)
Altharid speaks telepathically to Three "Coward"
Three: ((I know. In his current state, I am not even going to roll. He is too panicked to resist.))
DMSoft: "So, a rat exploded!"-biggs
Baltasar stands and approaches the two.
Three: ((Altharid, he has the Coward Trait. xD))
DMSoft: "well, we're gonna get back to the tavern….that is a great rumor!"-wedge
Bor: (he's got a -4, he's not resisting)
Sidhe: ((ah you approach me quickly as possible for a round then.))
Baltasar explains about the undead, and the necromancer.
DMSoft: *they go to leave
DMSoft: *balt can follow them back
Three: ((I know. I said he did.))
Three: ((He turned around, walked up to you, and asked what you want from him.))
Bor: *talks to sam*
Baltasar narrows his eyes at their back, before returning to the group.
Altharid follows his employer clarly enraged… his eyes are glowing in crimson red
Bor: "So we killed the jets, 500 gold pieces por each?"
Baltasar: *mutters* "Assholes."
Altharid: *clearly
DMSoft: "yes, let me pay you."-sam
Karma: "…uttercold."
Farris begins giving thanks to Kord
Karma: "Those were uttercold spells."
DMSoft: *sam goes to the till
Baltasar nods to Karma.
DMSoft: "I've been robbed!"-sam
Karma: "Meaning they been boobytrapped with conditioned spells like bombs."
DMSoft: "Did any of you see who took it?"-sam
Baltasar chokes back his laughter at this.
Farris: ((lol))
Bor: "Three was not with us, that's probably him"
Baltasar: "I'm sorry, what was taken?"
Three: Three looks at Sidhe. "What! People are exploding! What do you want from me!?"
Baltasar glares at Bor.
DMSoft: "three, which one is that?"-sam
Altharid: "The coward"
DMSoft: "I must report this!"-sam
Farris: "The greedy one"
Bor: *points to baltasar*
Baltasar: "It was one of the guards, Lion Guard Three."
Sidhe: "Three, did you take it for safekeeping?"
Baltasar: bluff: [1d20+6] => [17,6] = (23)
Baltasar: (( bitchin ))
DMSoft: [1d20+5] => [7,5] = (12)
Three: "The money? Yeah. She said she would give it to us. I thought if the guards came, they would take it."
DMSoft: (what'st eh bluff?)
Baltasar: "He came around after the explosions, and said it was back taxes."
Three: "Baltasar told me people in this town were dishonest."
DMSoft: (bluff three)
Three: ((Not a bluff.))
DMSoft: (also, she had a +10
Baltasar: (( aww, c'mon guys ))
DMSoft: due to the circumstance
Three: ((The spices are another matter.))
Sidhe: "Excellent, looks like you foiled them Three."
Baltasar: (( i just totally bluffed her, could have gotten away with it ))
Sidhe: (18 for me)
DMSoft: (I need 3s bluff)
Farris: ((she is going to pay us anyway))
Three: ((Remember, Three only said what he said to Sidhe.))
DMSoft: (his is the imporatant one)
Sidhe: (since I suggested it. what, do you not want to get paide? :P)
Three: Three gives her the sack of coins.
DMSoft: "well, i need the money back."-sam
DMSoft: *she takes it
Three: (Her meaning Sidhe.))
Baltasar: (( we would have gotten paid TWICE with my way ))
DMSoft: "Be more careful, if you not for your friend, I would have reported you."-sam
Baltasar: (( three, can you use proper nouns instead of pronouns when doing actions? ))
DMSoft: (assuming biggs and wedge aren't gonna divine the crap out of this)
Baltasar: (( unless the antecedent is completely unambiguous ))
Three: Three is just staring at her, clear panic on his face. Not the face of a thief facing jail. A whole greater fear.
Sidhe: *SSidhe gives her the money.*
DMSoft: "So, I can pay you now."-sam
Meno: Disconnecting from server…
Meno (exit): 23:39
DMSoft: "it looks like there is one more person…hmm"-sam
Bor: (Perception is Wis based, correct?)
Baltasar: (( if she simply hands the bag back, i will laugh my ass off OOC, and die a little inside IC ))
DMSoft: "I'll be right back"-sam
Three: Three just stares at Sam. "I don't understand. You died. You died because of me."
DMSoft: *samantha goes into the warehouse
Three: He follows her.
DMSoft: [1d20+5] => [14,5] = (19)
DMSoft: "The crate is gone!"
Sidhe walks with, because… well.
Farris: ((three has ptsd or something))
Three: "I thought you would be safer in the room. But it was trapped. We went in, and you died."
DMSoft: "the expensive teas are gone!"DMSoft: "What the hell happened?"
Baltasar: "Yes. They are. Well spotted."
DMSoft: "you didn't guard anything"
Sidhe keeps detect magic up.
Baltasar narrows his eyes slightly at the woman.
DMSoft: *she is looking at a crate…some tea is gone
Three: ((Okay, seriously. She just died adn came back to life. She isn't interested in what Three is saying at all?))
Karma just brushing her hair back. Then looking at baltasar. "She has you there."
DMSoft: "who took the good tea?"
Baltasar agrees with Karma.
Baltasar: "Ok, do you really have to ask?"
DMSoft: (she doesn't trust you 3)
Farris: "Jets"
Baltasar: "Let's think, who just assaulted your warehouse and tried to kill you?"
DMSoft: (bor already blamed it all on you)
Baltasar: "Seriously woman, are you that dense?"
DMSoft: "I know, but…I saw you kill them"
Baltasar: "You know what, this isn't even worth my time anymore."
Three: ((Three was with HER when she died though. Of course he wasn't with Bor. That's common sense.))
Baltasar: "Who votes for leaving this stupid… thing to the Jets and finding some entertainment?"
Bor: (although I did point at Baltasar, not Three)
Three: ((He said they should go into her back room where they could guard it.))
DMSoft: *she reaches into a wall. and takes out some rewards
DMSoft: (k, it's fine)
DMSoft: (nobody is going to jail)
Farris: "I could use a drink after being blown up by icy rats"
DMSoft: *she gives the group 3500 gp since Karma joines
Three: ((It's more I am doing the whole PTSD thing like they said, and she isn't even phased by dying. xD))
Bor: (an Otyugh Hole would actually be nice)
Baltasar is clearly getting pissed off at the woman's stupidity compounded on the anger about the Jets blowing up.
DMSoft: (she was slightly phased, but high level clerics auto made thier diplo checks)
Three: ((To calm her down?))
Sidhe: ((lol. maybe she's been through it before))
Baltasar fumes slightly before making a visible effort to calm down.
DMSoft: (no, just +30s on diplo checks)
DMSoft: (their prescense was enough for her)
Baltasar: *to Samantha* "Ok. I have a proposal for our mutual benefit."
Three: Three tries to talk to Sam. "Do.. do you remember what happened? Before you died?"
DMSoft: "I'm listening."
Baltasar: "We go kill every single Jet gangster in this gods forsaken town and recapture your tea."
Baltasar: "You pay us money."
Farris: "Now we are talking"
Baltasar: "Sound good?"
DMSoft: "a rat exploded when you led me back to the room."-to 3
Three: "Does… does that not bother you?"
Altharid: "YES Baltasar… I would be glad to participate… in such event"
DMSoft: "that sounds great…I will pay your for their hats….200gp per"
DMSoft: "make sure you have different blood on each one!"
Bor: *gives hat*
DMSoft: *she reaches into the hole
Baltasar keeps the hat he claimed as a trophy.
DMSoft: *hands bor 200gp
Bor: sorry, I don't have it
Bor: it's with the guard actually
Bor: OOC
Baltasar: "Right, we have 5 others as well, for the moment."
DMSoft: (kk)
Baltasar: "We'll come back with more."
DMSoft: (she hands you the proper money)
DMSoft: (1000 gp for the 5 hats)
Three: (4500, + 7 Masterwork Clubs, +7 Leather Armor so far, right?))
Baltasar: (( so that's a total of 1200 for tjhe 6 redeemed hats ))
Baltasar: (( cause i counted 5 +bors ))
Baltasar: (( and i'm not giving up my trophy hat ))
DMSoft: (bors is gone)
Bor: (and 200gp from clubs secret pouch)
DMSoft: (the guard is in the tavern)
Baltasar: (( oh, oops ))
Three: ((Bor gave his to the guards when they asked for proof.))
Baltasar: (( i'll go ahead and take -200gp from the total, cause i'd rather keep my hat ))
DMSoft: (you will be getting a bunch of xp this game if you more enocounters)
Altharid: (seriously lets move it… we are still at the very first location… not counting the inn)
Baltasar: "Ok, we know their location, let's move out."
Farris: "onward."
DMSoft: (balt claimed he knew where slim was)
Three: Three looks to her. "How can you just shrug it off so easily? I thought… I thought you died because of my carelessness."
Altharid crackles his knuckles
Bor: *follows*
Altharid *cracks
Baltasar glances at the people who were injured, "You guys ok?"
DMSoft: "I died because I wasn't watching where I was going"-sam
Altharid: (Alth is at full hp)
DMSoft: (balt, they were all healed by the clerics)
Bor: (clerics healing everyone)
Three: "But I was supposed to protect you… I failed."
Baltasar: (( ok, let's let three finish talking, and then we'll go ))
Baltasar: (( take your time dude ))
Bor: (is Three left behind?)
DMSoft: "It's okay. Just kill those bastards!'-SAM
Three: ((This will be it.))
That's the Tab key, Dave
That's the Tab key, Dave
Karma: "…Are we really going to face against enemies who have better wits than we do?"
Bor: (oh ok)
Sidhe follows Balt, pondering how swiftly and easily she was yanked back to life.
Three: Three nods, then runs off to join the group.
Baltasar grins at Karma, "Don't speak of what you don't know."
DMSoft: (where too?)
Bor: (swamp I guess)
DMSoft: *you may hit the tavern on the way and reclaim the hat*
Baltasar nods at Three, then takes off at a slow jog (for him, 30ft move so everyone can keep up)
DMSoft: *bor has the hat*
Altharid: (regains psionic focus)
Altharid: (speed 40ft)
Baltasar: (( we're going to the location Balt saw in the man's mind ))
Bor: *wears it*
Sidhe follows atop Mekila, needing her aid even to go 30'
Baltasar: (( and balt is making continuous perception checks on the way ))
Three: "Anyone have any liquor on them? I need a hard drink."
Farris jogs along
DMSoft: (somebody move teh miniature east to 16
(0) Server Administrator-> Kicking 'Sidhe' from server… Removing dead client
Sidhe (exit): 23:51
Sidhe: "Sorry, just hangover cure."
Three: ((Hey, Soft. Where would the manor be on this map?))
Baltasar uses stealth to approach the building unseen
DMSoft: *balt leads the group with a weird perfection*
Baltasar: Stealth: [1d20+5] => [1,5] = (6)
Baltasar: (( balls ))
DMSoft: (it's not on the map)
Bor: (perfection?)
Baltasar: (( still, not going to get closer than the property line ))
DMSoft: [1d20+4] => [5,4] = (9)
Three: ((Okay. So it's way out in the country side.))
Baltasar: (( i basically ripped the location out of the dude's brain ))
Sidhe: *Mekila uses stealth to follow, sidhe being relegated to her moves [1d20+8] => [7,8] = (15)*
DMSoft: (it was next to his house)
Baltasar: (( so i know right where it is. plus, it's near my house ))
Bor: (I know, I meant the 1 roll)
DMSoft: (which is in the same square for the map maker)
Three: [1d20+9] => [20,9] = (29)
Three: ((Three's Stealth Roll.))
Baltasar: (( no, that was me tripping over my own two feet, despite 18 dex ))
DMSoft: (three sneaks up)
Bor: *waits*
Three: Three peers inside through a window.
Karma: [1d20+5] => [14,5] = (19) stealth
DMSoft: (balt sees people inside a house…like his house without all the shit)
Baltasar uses Detect Thoughts on the general direction of the house, trying to discover how many are inside
Farris hangs back due to his nonstealthyness
Altharid: (manifests expansion augmented to last 1 hour)
Altharid: Expansion (std action) *Altharid for a moment projects crimson aura which envolopes him and in a blink of an eye the character grows to a size rivaling that of the giants*
Three: ((Balt? Or me?))
DMSoft: (it's 2 am)
DMSoft: (you need a perception check if it's not above 10)
Bor: *3am here*
Baltasar: (( DM, detect thoughts can determine how many intelligent creatures are in a place, and how intelligent they are ))
DMSoft: (in game bor)
Bor: (oh nvm then)
Three: [1d20+11] => [18,11] = (29)
Three: Perception Check
Baltasar: (( nicely done ))
DMSoft: 5 people are inside
Three: 29 stealth, 29 perception.
DMSoft: all stupid types except for 1
Sidhe: [1d20-2] => [18,-2] = (16)
Three: Can I tell anything else about them?
DMSoft: (3 sees 2 jets inside)
Bor: (btw, perceptions is keyed off wisdom, right?)
Altharid: (yes)
Baltasar: (( DM, how intelligent are the people inside? ))
Three: Three motions a hand with five fingers up. He holds up two fingers, and makes a triangle over his head.
DMSoft: (they are human with longswords
Bor: (then 3 needs to fix that)
Farris whispers "we should watch out for exploding rats this time!"
DMSoft: (4 are dumb as brics, one is moderatly smart)
Three: ((Oh, thought it was based off intelligence, like Search. ))
Baltasar whispers back, "Yes, and also keep your distance. All of them will likely be ready to explode."
Three: ((All it said was the skills were combined on the character creation page. Didn't say which main stat they used, since almost all had more than one base atrribute.))
Baltasar: "We have four minions, and one leader, be careful around the leader."
Altharid: ((most of the skills which were rolled up into perception were wis-based))
Baltasar: (( DM, how intelligent is the leader, the spell literally gives me their int score ))
DMSoft: (12)
Baltasar: (( and no save on detecting the int score ))
Bor: *whispers* "can't I just break this wall down and kill them?"
Karma looking quiet whispering to baltasar. "So…how do we get in without being noticed?"
DMSoft: (rest are 7)
Baltasar: (( ok, so not the necromancer ))
Karma: "I can cast some illusion…"
Baltasar: (( though there's a good possibility he's in there and just an undead ))
DMSoft: (so, actions?)
Baltasar: "Karma, what can you do?"
DMSoft: (they don't seem to see you)
Farris: detect magic on the house
DMSoft: (you are 30' from the house)
DMSoft: (standard house)
Karma: "Easy…" waving her hand. "I can disguise myself, bluff, cast illusions…"
Three: ((Damn. I lose 5 points of perception then. >
Baltasar: "What sort of illusions."
DMSoft: (house has no magic to it)
Baltasar: (( basically, i want to know what sort of things you can do to prep the attack ))
Bor: (check if they have that necromantic spell on them)
Karma: "Noiseless ones…so only visual."
Farris: ((i think i am too far away to see them))
Baltasar grins.
Farris: (( I cant sneak worth a shit))
Baltasar: "Can you put an illusion over the windows, make it look like there's no one outside?"
DMSoft: (they are humans and it is dark)
Altharid: "Cast whatever magic you want… know that my patience is at its very limits…"
DMSoft: (the house is lit inside)
Altharid: "HE hungers…. for more"
DMSoft: (these jets have red hats)
DMSoft: (3 sees another one)
Baltasar: "That way, Al and Bor can go through the front wall, and the rest of us can snipe through the windows."
Three: ((Results are in: Bill and Ichai are the new council members. Protomas and Kajhera are tied for the third position.))
Sidhe glances toward Altharid, listening to the conversation.
Karma: "…That…I can do." she grins broadly
Baltasar: (( still 3 hours, Three ))
Baltasar: (( pacific time ))
Three: ((OH. That's right. Bill is in Cali. xD))
Three: ((Jumped the gun then.))
Karma: ((I do believe I will have karma do that. cast silent image))
Sidhe draws her crossbow.
Three: Three readies his bow.
The Whisperer: "Yes he is getting more and more influenced… Sidhe" - telepathically
Baltasar glances at Sidhe, "Just before we go in, can you hit Bor and Al with anything to help?"
Baltasar nods at Farris, "What have you got?"
Farris: "Bulls strength"
Bor: "Get in place, we're going in"
Farris: "begins muttering prayers to kord"
Sidhe nods. "Small illusion as well, keep them from getting hit so."
Bor: "No need for fancy spells"
Altharid: "The same here"
Three: Three takes a position where he can shoot people inside the house.
Farris: casts bulls strength on Altharid
Sidhe casts Blur on Bor then Alt, judging patience.
Three: ((We get a surprise round, right?))
Altharid: (do not cast it)
Farris: ok nvm
Altharid: (I have my own buff which will not stack)
Baltasar hits Bor's chain with Bane(Human)
DMSoft: (yes, a standard action surprise round)
Sidhe: (can I cast on you alt?)
Baltasar does the same to Alth's guisarme
Farris: casts magic weapon on bor's chain
Altharid: (what is it ? Sidhe ?)
Bor: (it's magic already)
Farris: ((how about that))
Baltasar: (( bane stacks ))
Sidhe: (blur, 20% concealment)
Farris: ((goddamn it))
Altharid: (kk good enough)
Three: ((Ready for the charge? ^^))
Baltasar: (( bane gives another +2 to attack, and +2+2d6 to damage ))
Bor: "Alright, count down"
Farris: Aid to bor then
Baltasar: (( yep ))
Farris: ((how about that))
Altharid: Astral Construct (1 round) *Altharid leans back and spits a small globe of glowing ectoplasm which instantly takes a shape of humanoid figure with glowing red eyes and hair*
Baltasar: "On three, then go."
Altharid: … linked to (expends psionic focus) …
Baltasar: "1."
Baltasar: "2."
Baltasar: "3. GO!"
Three: Three shoots into the house, aiming for one of the Jets.
Bor: *charges the man with different looks*
Farris: bor you get [1d8+3] => [5,3] = (8) temp hp
Altharid: (not linked)
Three: [1d20+6] => [16,6] = (22)
Baltasar charges to the window: init [1d20+8] => [2,8] = (10)
Three: ((Against Flatfooted.))
DMSoft: (break down the door or wall bor)
Altharid: An astral construct appears
DMSoft: (three, damage)
Farris: can I hit one of them with my spear from the window it has 10' reach
DMSoft: (3 hit)
Three: [1d8+1, 1d6] => ([7, 1], [2])
Three: 10 damage.
Bor: (strenght check or attack?)
DMSoft: (just horn it, it has hardness 5 and 5 hps)
Sidhe moves to a place with a decent view through a window to work on that whole shooting thing.
Bor: (horned then)
DMSoft: (that was your standard bor)
Bor: (k)
DMSoft: (actually breaking down the wall)
DMSoft: (please roll it for 1s)
Bor: [1d20] => [1] = (1)
Farris: ((lol)
Baltasar: (( LMAO ))
DMSoft: (three wounds one in the window, which breaks)
DMSoft: (farris breaks a window)
Baltasar: (( and i never say that word ))
DMSoft: (bor, slams into the house and it collapses)
Farris: Longspear [1d20+4] => [10,4] = (14) Dmg [1d8+3] => [7,3] = (10) CritX3
Sidhe: ((ahh dear.))
DMSoft: (a pigman falls onto bor…he's large and ready for some reason)
Baltasar is about to smash the window with his bayonet, when the entire building falls over.
Bor: (I can AoO him)
Three: ((Do the people inside take damage?))
DMSoft: [3d6] => [4,2,2] = (8)-damage to all around the house reflex for half
DMSoft: (nope)
Baltasar: knowledge:nature to identify wtf thepigman is: [1d20+14] => [1,14] = (15)
Farris: [1d20+1] => [2,1] = (3)
DMSoft: (miss farris)
Baltasar: (( oh bloody hell ))
Bor: (I can, Combat Reflexes)
Three: ((Wait, the people around it take damage, but the people inside don't? xD))
Baltasar: reflex vs house: [1d20+8] => [16,8] = (24)
Altharid: Saving Throws: Reflex [1d20+0] => [19,0] = (19)
DMSoft: (he's an anthropomorpich pigman and he attacks bor with a large clug)
Baltasar: (( never thought i'd say that… ))
Bor: Reflex [1d20+3] => [20,3] = (23)
DMSoft: (you may not make an attack of opportunity but are not flat foot)
Altharid: (heh my first ref save that actually succeeded_
DMSoft: (the house falling was not beneficial)
Bor: (but I have Combat Reflexes, I can always take AoOs)
Bor: (oh ok)
Sidhe: [1d20+4] => [13,4] = (17) [1d20+7] => [2,7] = (9)
Three: ((Fortunately, I am not near it.))
Farris: "argh goddamn house!"
Bor: (How come, you're at the window?)
Three: ((Three moved away, remember. I said he took a position so he could shoot into the house.))
Baltasar: (( ok, so what's happening now that the plan of attack is kinda borked? ))
Sidhe: *Mekila shrieks as she somehow doesn't dodge as well as her less agile rider at the spraying debris; Sidhe takes some damage while her familiar is unscathed.*
Three: ((Can't shoot into a house with the bow pressed up against it.))
Baltasar: (( and did the people inside die? ))
DMSoft: [1d20+11] => [16,11] = (o hit bor [3d6+18] => [2,5,5,18] = (30) damage
DMSoft: (nope, the house collapsed out toward bor)
DMSoft: (they seem to be okay)
Three: ((Roll initiative?))
Baltasar: (( oh, well ok then ))
Farris: ((Bor remember i cast aid on you)
Sidhe: [1d20+3] => [6,3] = (9)
Bor: (so how many THP?)
DMSoft: intiative now
Three: [1d20+6] => [1,6] = (7)
Farris: init [1d20] => [20] = (20)
Bor: Ini [1d20+9] => [4,9] = (13)
Baltasar: "Keep to the plan, Bor can handle himself!"
Three: ((wow. fail three.))
Sidhe: (14 init forgot +5)
Altharid: Initiative: [1d20+7] => [3,7] = (10)
Baltasar: initiative: [1d20+8] => [18,8] = (26)
Baltasar chuckles, "Heh, Bor's fighting a boar."
DMSoft: (38 was yourt total damage bor)
DMSoft: [1d20+3] => [19,3] = (22)
DMSoft: (k, balt go)
Baltasar: (( DM, what knowledge do i use to identify wtf type the pigman is? ))
Baltasar: (( in case i need to add an infusion ))
DMSoft: (monsterous humanoid)
Baltasar: (( alrighty ))
Bor: (I got 20 on the Reflex save. I'm assuming I couldn't roll the save, then)
Farris: ((does anyone know what type of action using Good Devotion takes I forgot to write it down :( ))
Baltasar pops off a shot at the human with the nicest clothing.
DMSoft: (you made teh save bor)
DMSoft: (half damage)
Baltasar: +1 Bane Heavy Crossbow: Attack [1d20+6+4+1+2] => [14,6,4,1,2] = (Damage [1d10+3+2d6] => [2,3,2,1] = (8)
Bor: (so 34 damage, ok)
DMSoft: (save was dc 15)
Baltasar: (( suck damage ))
Altharid: (devotions are mostly no actions or swift actions)
Farris: (excellent)
DMSoft: [1d20+11] => [10,11] = (21) to hit bor [3d6+18] => [5,4,3,18] = (30) damage, [1d20+6] => [16,6] = (22) to hit bor [3d6+18] => [3,3,1,18] = (25) damage
Altharid: (imm action Farris)
DMSoft: slim's attack
Altharid: (even better)
DMSoft: slim took the arrow
DMSoft: like a champ
Baltasar: (( :| knew i should have infused Greater Armor Enh on Bor ))
Farris: ((does that mean i can do it right now?))
Bor: (I'm at 0, but I have Diehard)
Baltasar: (( also, if Slim took my attack, i wasn't aiming at him ))
DMSoft: *the gus inside run up and provoke from bor and farris
Baltasar: (( i was aiming at the humans ))
Altharid: (yeah you can … I guess)
DMSoft: (k, then slim didn't get attacked)
Farris: i use good devotion to give us all dr 1/evil
Bor: Trip Touch [1d20+18] => [18,18] = (36), Strenght [1d20+19] => [4,19] = (23), Attack [1d20+22] => [1,22] = (23), Damage [3d6+25+2d6] => [4,3,2,25,2,1] = (37)
Bor: Trip Touch [1d20+18] => [17,18] = (35), Strenght [1d20+19] => [4,19] = (23), Attack [1d20+22] => [13,22] = (35), Damage [3d6+25+2d6] => [1,2,5,25,1,4] = (38)
Bor: Trip Touch [1d20+18] => [11,18] = (29), Strenght [1d20+19] => [8,19] = (Attack [1d20+22] => [5,22] = (Damage [3d6+25+2d6] => [4,4,5,25,5,3] = (46)
Farris: AOO longspear [1d20+4] => [18,4] = (22) Dmg [1d8+3] => [4,3] = (7)
Bor: (attack on the first one didn't hit, got a 1)
DMSoft: *slm explodes in a pile of gore…and death
Bor: (altough he's tripped)
DMSoft: wait a second
Baltasar: (( Bor, diggiin' the chain-work ))
Baltasar: (( those AoOs were on the humans i think? ))
Bor: (yes)
Farris: yea
DMSoft: k, sorry
DMSoft: 2 of them die, and exploee
Baltasar: (( still, we know how much HP Slim has :P ))
DMSoft: [2d6] => [3,6] = (9) cold [2d6] => [4,5] = (9) neg
DMSoft: ref 15 for half
Baltasar: (( ahhh, shit ))
Bor: [1d20+3] => [2,3] = (5)
DMSoft: the other humans look hurt
Baltasar: reflex: [1d20+8] => [11,8] = (19)
Three: ((They were charging towards Bor, right?))
DMSoft: slim looks…healed
Baltasar: (( goddamnit ))
Bor: (2 action points to not die)
Farris: [1d20+1] => [4,1] = (5)
Farris: luck domain reroll
DMSoft: yup, radius of blast is 30'
Altharid: (I have 20 ft reach and have readied weapon thanks to steadfast boots)
Farris: [1d20+1] => [1,1] = (2)
Farris: shit
Three: I should be out of range. I was ~230 foot from the house, and they ran in a different direction.
Altharid: (but I still haven't moved so I'm outside the blasts radius)
Three: 30*
DMSoft: (altharid, you are outside it)
DMSoft: (I see farris and bor only)
Baltasar: (( three: heh, i was gonna say ))
Three: ((I AM UNGODLY SNIPER!))
Baltasar: (( i was right up against the window, so within 30 feet ))
Three: ((BE FILLED WITH THE FEARS!))
Bor: (can I use action points to heal?)
Farris: so with our dr its 16 damage?
DMSoft: (farris, 1 action point to be not dead if you are)
DMSoft: (yup)
Altharid: (4action points for full recovery according to bill)
Baltasar: (( farris, DR doesn't affect energy damage ))
Bor: (how many to full life?)
DMSoft: (1 to stabalize)
Farris: I have 2 hp
DMSoft: the other 2 rush bor
Altharid: (4 = recovery from death + full hp)
Bor: (k)
DMSoft: [1d20+6] => [19,6] = (25)
DMSoft: [1d20+6] => [14,6] = (20)
DMSoft: crit con
DMSoft: crit con
DMSoft: [1d20+6] => [11,6] = (17)
DMSoft: bor? crit?
Bor: nope
DMSoft: any hit?
Bor: both hit
DMSoft: [1d8+2] => [4,2] = (6)
DMSoft: [1d8+2] => [5,2] = (7)
Baltasar: (( DM, would it be knowledge:religion or spellcraft to determine if Bane(Undead) would affect either Slim or the humans because they seem to have the uttercold template ))
DMSoft: (they are not undead, but I will let you bane on them)
Baltasar: (( oh, and slim was healed by negative energy ))
Baltasar: (( well thanks ))
DMSoft: (tomb tainted)
Baltasar: (( icky ))
DMSoft: (everybody go)
Altharid: (astral construct appears)
Altharid: "Lets try this"
Baltasar buirns an AP and infuses Bane(Undead) on his crossbow
DMSoft: (2 guys attackin bor and slim attacking bor)
Bor: (how close is the boar to me? can I retreat?)
Altharid: Ectoskeleton (swift action) *Altharid pierces the Astral Construct next to him with his bare hand and assimilates its essence… in a blink of an eye the manifester grows long red hair and his eyes starts blazing with the same color*
DMSoft: (he's right on top of you pretty much and he's large)
Dark Voice: "…"
Baltasar: (( bor, withdraw doesn't provoke ))
Farris: cure moderate wounds on myself [2d8+3] => [3,2,3] = (8)
Dark Voice charges at the nearest foe
Baltasar: (( if you need to ))
DMSoft: (it does)
DMSoft: (he's large)
Bor: (he's got reach)
Dark Voice: Grip of Iron (imm action) *You can hear within your mind sound of metal bars bending under someones superior grip*
Sidhe ignores her crossbow to lob an egg at the boar guy.
Dark Voice: … linked to (expends psionic focus) …
Dark Voice: Vigor (std action) *Altharid surrounds himself with a glowing crimson forcefield*
Baltasar: (( doesn't matter, withdraw doesn't provoke ))
DMSoft: his club is oversized for him
Baltasar: (( it's a full-round action though ))
DMSoft: (k, he can withdraw then)
Three: Three is going to try and shoot the pig in the back of the head. [1d20+6] => [14,6] = (20)
Dark Voice: Attacks: + F U L L + B U F F +, +1 Bane Guisarme [1d20+13] => [14,13] = (damage [4d6+13] => [3,1,2,3,13] = (22)
Sidhe: [1d20+5] => [14,5] = (19) (2 range increments, I think)
Sidhe: to hit touch + blind.
Bor: *activates whirling frenzy and withdraw to 30ft away*
DMSoft: (you hit 3)
Three: [1d8+1] => [6,1] = (7)
DMSoft: (he's blind)
Three: 7 damage.
Dark Voice: (what about me ? 20 ft reach)
Farris: after i heal i retreat back out of explosion range
Sidhe: (blind, can't take AOOs.)
Sidhe: (hopefully :) ) [1d4] => [3] = (3) rounds
Bor: (what's the pig's reach?)
DMSoft: (you provoke dark voice…but he's blind)
Dark Voice: (I have charged… quite a while ago)
DMSoft: (20' and he's 10' himself)
Dark Voice: (20 ft reach + charge)
Baltasar: (( sidhe, use launch item if the range increments become an issue ))
Dark Voice: (erm m charge… should negate aoo ?)
Sidhe: ((yeah I will, I forgot that. I will remember that in future *sigh* ))
Meno (enter): 00:26
DMSoft: k, damage loged dark one
Bor: *move 35 ft and ready action to trip the pig*
Bor: (not retreating since they are blind)
DMSoft: *is that everyone?*
Baltasar: (( bor, only slim is blind ))
Dark Voice: (22 damage to the target)
Bor: (whirling frenzy is activated aswell)
Baltasar: (( not the remaining humans ))
DMSoft: (I know dark one)
Baltasar: (( not that it's gonna matter… ))
Dark Voice: (ahh I do not provoke since I have blur = concealment)
Bor: (Idc about the humans, I'll just take their AoOs)
Joe (enter): 00:8039) Sidhe: ((right. have you been rolling for that? I forgot it))
DMSoft: *the humans try to help slim
DMSoft: [1d20-2] => [13,-2] = (11)
DMSoft: [1d20-2] => [9,-2] = (7)
DMSoft: fail
Bor: (oh yeah, slim should have to hit concealment to hit me)
Bor: (20% miss chance)
DMSoft: (i just remembered that now)
Baltasar: (( DM, what action did they just use? ))
DMSoft: [1d4] => [1] = (1)
Dark Voice: (aid another I guess)
Baltasar: (( cause if they were trying to help his blindness, they might have provoked ))
DMSoft: he missed you wit the first attack bor
DMSoft: [1d4] => [4] = (4)
DMSoft: oops 20%
DMSoft: sorry, let me roll another die
Sidhe: ((from the blind guy, it's 50%)
DMSoft: [1d20] => [18] = (18)
DMSoft: [1d20] => [13] = (13)
DMSoft: [1d20] => [4] = (4)
DMSoft: last attack missed you bor
Sidhe: ((from others, 20%))
DMSoft: k, got it….
Bor: (k, I'll just spend the 4 action points to be at full health after all attacks)
DMSoft: slim move up an provokes
Dark Voice: (from me ?)
Dark Voice: (20ft reach)
DMSoft: for farris, bor and dark
Baltasar rubs his hands together: "Ehhhxcellent"
Three: ((How far away is slim from the house?))
Dark Voice: (where does he move…)
Farris: I moved back 20 feet on my turn
Bor: Trip Touch [1d20+18] => [2,18] = (20), Strenght [1d20+21] => [14,21] = (35), Attack [1d20+22] => [11,22] = (33), Damage [3d6+> [2,4,3, (36)
DMSoft: he moved 20' to try to hit bor
Dark Voice: (I have 10ft reach with tentacles)
DMSoft: [1d20] => [7] = (7)
Farris: so not from me
Dark Voice: (ok the guisarme aoo)
DMSoft: missed bor
Dark Voice: Attacks: + F U L L + B U F F +, +1 Bane Guisarme [1d20+13] => [10,13] = (23), damage [4d6+13] => [3,4,4,4,13] = Bor: (He's tripped)
Dark Voice: (+ he is debuffed a little)
Three: ((damn. So 20' away from the house, and 50' from me. Not that it would do much, but if he moves another 10' away, I get an AoO))
Dark Voice: (ahh so +4 attack bonus in addition to that)
DMSoft: no aoos from bows
Baltasar: (( err, DM, blind people lose their dex to AC ))
DMSoft: i know
Baltasar: (( did bor miss? ))
Bor: (i hit)
DMSoft: k, he's tripped
Baltasar: (( kk, just making sure ))
DMSoft: he explodes
Dark Voice: (everyone in vicinity can hear a faint telepathic broadcast : "Obliteration. Eradication. Decapitation. Anticipation of elimination. Destroy.")
DMSoft: [3d6] => [6,1,6] = (13)cold+[3d6] => [5,3,5] = (13)neg
Bor: Reflex [1d20+3] => [13,3] = (16)
Baltasar uses Detect Magic to try and determine the source
DMSoft: reflex 15 for half
Dark Voice: Saving Throws: Reflex [1d20+0] => [12,0] = (12)
DMSoft: (nustals is beating it balth)
Baltasar: (( basically, looking into and around the building for any magic ))
Dark Voice: (heh -1 to that)
Baltasar: reflex: [1d20+8] => [19,8] = DMSoft: (his club is magicA)
DMSoft: (everyone present is affected by this blast)
DMSoft: (60' radius)
Sidhe: [1d20+4] => [7,4] = (11) and move back 10' from the groupbecause why was I here.
Dark Voice: (ohh nice one)
Farris: [1d20+1] => [15,1] = (16)
Dark Voice: (wish I had a construct to dimension-swap with)
DMSoft: the 2 humans die and explode
Sidhe: [1d20+7] => [15,7] = (22) raptor [1d20+5] => [4,5] = (9) snake
DMSoft: [2d6] => [2,4] = (6) cold + [2d6] => [1,1] = (2) neg
Bor: (more reflex saves or same one?)
Baltasar retreats at a run.
DMSoft: same one
Dark Voice: (darn it… just a moment before I get Vgor from linked power)
Farris: "Ugh"
DMSoft: it was all at the same time
Dark Voice: (*Vigor)
Three: [1d20+7] => [16,7] = (23)
DMSoft: (any character under 4th may stave off death for 1 action point)
Three: ((What was the DC?))
DMSoft: 15
Dark Voice: (kk whats the total damage)
Bor: (17 half damage, that hurts people with d6 and 10 con O.O)
Three: No damage!
DMSoft: (half i you make it…if you have evaision, none)
Three: Three is going to look for the Jet's canes and hats.
Bor: (you got evasion already?)
Farris: I am away from the two humans right?
Dark Voice: (… I have nod made it)
Three: ((Rogue level 2. Evasion.))
Dark Voice: (*not)
DMSoft: (k, so what is the state of you guys?)
Farris: I have 3 hp
Dark Voice: (ermm I have failed the save)
Farris: :(
Bor: 64/81
Dark Voice: (still do not how much damage I have received)
Bor: 34
Dark Voice: (heh nice)
Farris: "ugh not again!"
Three: Three is perfectly fine. He was at the edge of the spell, and, seeing the event coming, lept out of it's range. He then returns to the broken house, where several corpses lay, looking for the Jet's canes and hats.
Dark Voice: ([73-39] => 34)
Sidhe seeks to spend an action point to save the life of her familiar.
Baltasar has retreated quite a ways from the house, in case it explodes as the voice was saying.
DMSoft: (you find amoung the carnage, 4 longswords and a +1 oversized club…the armor is iretrieavle)
Dark Voice is bleeding quite heavily
Farris Thinks balt has the right idea and retreats
Dark Voice: "More.. I want more"
Dark Voice transforms back into Altharid
Three: ((Including the hats? And they were carrying longswords instead of the pimp canes?))
Bor: "I'll carry that club too"
DMSoft: (the hats are fine)
Altharid: "Errr we go"
Kay (enter): 00:37
Baltasar calls to the group, "Get out of there, it's gonna blow up."
DMSoft: (the house is in ruins)
Sidhe is heavily wounded, Lati requires unique measures to stabilize, raptor is unconscious and bleeding.
Three: Three gathers the two hats, and goes to check on his party members.
Bor: *moves*
Baltasar: (( is that voice still talking? ))
Altharid follows Balt
Altharid: Vigor (std action) *Altharid surrounds himself with a glowing crimson forcefield*
Three: ((No corpse has been left unexploded, right?))
Sidhe uses a healing belt on the raptor under her, who stands and flees.
DMSoft: (the ground is frosted very heavily…there is damage to nearby houses)
Altharid: (linked power goues off)
Sidhe: [2d8] => [8,8] = (16)
Altharid: (drinks potion of clw)
DMSoft: (all the corpses exploded)
Altharid: [1d8+1] => [1,1] = (2)
Altharid: (lol)
Farris: heal moderate wounds [2d8+3] => [3,7,3] = (13)
Altharid: (at 36hp +25 temporary)
Bor: (just use the orizons Farris)
Baltasar waits a fwe minutes, letting himself heal.
Altharid: (who did you heal farris)
Baltasar: *few
Farris: myself
Altharid: (kk)
DMSoft: (no infiinite orison heals bor)
DMSoft: (bill's notes)
Bor: (oh ok)
Altharid: (ahh I forgot… I had temporaries from ectoskeleton)
Bor: *heals self*
Bor: [2d8] => [8,1] = (9)
Baltasar: (( btw DM, you are the lucky winner who managed to land the very first hit on Balt in the entire campaign ))
DMSoft: (with reflex saves)
Altharid: [73-34+18+2] => 59
Baltasar: :P
Bor: *heals altharid*
Altharid: (yeah so I'm on 59 hp… ectoskeleton sure is nice)
Bor: [2d8] => [5,2] = (7)
DMSoft: K, you have killed slim.
Three: The house? Was that what hit you?
Sidhe (enter): 00:39
Sidhe (exit): 00:39
Sidhe (enter): 00:39
Altharid: (thx bor)
Baltasar waits for several minutes, to see if the house is going to blow up the rest of the way.
Bor: "Now where do we go, Baltasar?"
Altharid: (64/73 +25 temporary)
DMSoft: *the house falls over more*
Altharid: (I'm good to go)
Altharid: (I have moved out already)
Three: Three gives the hats to Balt. "You are more trusted than I."
Baltasar: "Well, I'm really disliking the Jets' current tactics."
DMSoft: *who wants to percept slim's club?
Sidhe has been carried off by a troodon who has had quite enough.
Baltasar stuffs them int he pack
Baltasar investigates Slim's club, with detect magic, appraise, perception, and identify
SidheBooting 'Sidhe' from room…
Sidhe (exit): 00:41
Baltasar: appraise: [1d20+12] => [18,12] = (30)
DMSoft: (it's a hybrid bag of holding/+1)
Baltasar: perception: [1d20+19] => [4,19] = (23)
Three: [1d20+9] => [4,9] = (13) Aid another Appraise roll, if it helps at all
Baltasar: (( lulz ))
Baltasar: (( sucky search check ))
DMSoft: in the holding part is 2000 gp
Baltasar: (( sweet ))
DMSoft: and a note
Three: Holy crap!
Baltasar uses detect magic on the note
Three: Three tests how much the club can hold.
Karma blinking a bit. "Well how did the fight go?"
Baltasar: (( without reading it ))
Sidhe tries to convince Mekila not to go all the way home. [1d20+5] => [4,5] = (9) handle animal
DMSoft: *it detects illusion again
Sidhe has no luck.
DMSoft: *would I be so mean balt?
Baltasar: (( yes. ))
Baltasar uses identify on it
DMSoft: *it's a note
Baltasar: (( yes, but what spell? ))
Baltasar: (( illusory script again? ))
Three: ((How much can the club hold?))
DMSoft: *illusory scritp
Bor: (explodes things just beyond 20ft the level before I get 40ft reach? very mean, but more challenging ^^)
DMSoft: (normal bag of holding)
Baltasar: (( also, what's kinda irritating me is that i'm basically playing into that asshole's hands ))
DMSoft: (it's also oversize and is huge)
Three: ((Oh, level 1?))
Kay: Disconnecting from server…
Kay (exit): 00:43
DMSoft: (so 2x oversize)
Three: ((So, it's a bag of holding II?))
Baltasar glares at the note, then reads it.
DMSoft: (it's a typical bag of holding in a club head)
Three: ((I mean, which rank? Rank 1, 2, 3, or 4? Assuming 1, right?))
DMSoft: * the note reads "Slim, Company will be arriving shortly…be ready."
Bor: (any predictions on lenght?)
DMSoft: (I have to look three)
DMSoft: (the lowest one)
Altharid: "… that brain is one step ahead of us… each time"
Baltasar: (( wait a sec… ))
Three: ((Okay. Rank 1. It's built into the club? Is the club one of their canes?))
Baltasar: (( if it was intended for slim, then i shouldn't have been able to read it ))
Altharid slams his weapon furiously
Karma: "What brian?"
Karma: brain*
DMSoft: (bor,do you mena when the game will end?)
Three: ((It was intended for both of you.))
DMSoft: (you can read it just fine balt)
Bor: (yes)
Baltasar: (( unless it's just a mindfuck, like i'm pretty sure it actually is ))
Altharid: "… I have met him before"
DMSoft: (we can end here if you want)
Altharid: "The same is true for Baltasar"
Baltasar: (( DM, you're being very mean tonight :( ))
DMSoft: (1 more encounter if you don't)
Baltasar: (( but this is pretty awesome, puzzles done right ))
Three: ((I would like one more, if we can.))
Bor: (I'd rather go through till the end)
Altharid: "He dared to assaulot my…. MIND" - Altharids eyes are glowing red in fury
DMSoft: (lich is mean, sorry)
Baltasar scowls and grunts in disgust.
Altharid: *assault
Sidhe: ((I already got carried home by a distraught mount. (and am tired.) ))
Baltasar: "Ok, I know what the next hit is. But I'm not sure how to play this."
Three: "Do tell."
Altharid: *confused a little bit*
Bor: "Just send me on the front"
Baltasar explains about the note from earlier.
Three: ((The one for Slim?))
Baltasar: "Al, Sidhe, and I have been fighting the Jets for a couple weeks now."
Bor: (it just said we would be arriving, no?"
Baltasar: "And we've seriously pissed off their boss."
Joe: Disconnecting from server…
Joe (exit): 00:48
DMSoft: *the note from earlier mentons 2 locations)
DMSoft: *i mean 3
Bor: (k, will read that later)
Baltasar: "However, he's an asshole, so he's decided that we have 'potential', he's trying to use us for something."
DMSoft: *the last location is Mulberry Street Boarding house
Altharid: "True"
Baltasar: "Today, he sent me a note at the bar, it's the one Griswol thre away."
Baltasar: *threw
DMSoft: *that's what balt tells you about the note*
Baltasar: "He wanted to kill Samantha, then Slim, and then Tad Martin."
Baltasar: "That's two down, one left."
DMSoft: *it's in 17 directly north
Bor: "Samantha is not dead"
Baltasar: "And he's probably already sent Jets to kill Martin, who will attack once we arrive."
Baltasar: "True, but she did die."
Baltasar: "and that was the request."
Bor: "And the tea?"
Baltasar: "And we dont' really know why he want's these people dead."
Three: "He still showed them he could. We should move fast. He is too many moves ahead of us."
DMSoft: up 2 more squares alth
Baltasar: "Not a damn clue about the tea."
Bor: "What were they after that Slim guarded?"
DMSoft: *are you rushing?
Baltasar: "The problem is, when we get to the boarding house, the Jets he's sent there will almost certainly attack."
Altharid: (40ft speed)
Baltasar: (( i'm explaining as wel go, but going to stop a couple blocks away ))
Three: "Are there buildings nearby?"
Baltasar: "We need to go in, destroy the Jets first, and keep them away from the house."
Altharid: (how much time passed since the last battle ?)
Baltasar: (( yes, there are ))
Baltasar: (( i'd think less than 30 minutes ))
Three: "We could use the rooftops."
DMSoft: (it takes you 20 minutes if you run)
Altharid: (good… my expansion is still online then)
Altharid: (but vigor got offline)
Baltasar: (( bor, alth, your bane's are still up ))
DMSoft: it's 3 am when you aririve
Altharid: (I know)
Bor: (great, thanks)
DMSoft: *you see the boarding house before you…it is dark…the streets are dark
Baltasar: perception to find Jets: [1d20+19] => [12,19] = (31)
DMSoft: *nobody is out
Baltasar uses Detect Thoughts as well, in all directions
Karma: "…you sure this is where the jets are?"
Three: "Is it normally this dark?"
Baltasar: (( bear in mind i have 120ft darkvision ))
DMSoft: (baltasar sees a necrosis carnex on the roof of the boardng house)
Three: [1d20+6] => [10,6] = (16)
Baltasar: "Aww, shit."
Farris: "What?"
Baltasar: "Worse than Jets"
DMSoft: The creature before you is a horrid amalgam of rotting fl esh bound
to twisted limbs. It walks on all four of its awkward appendages,
and great bands of black iron seem to hold the various pieces of
putrid tissue together
Baltasar: "Carnexes, very fast undead monsters."
Altharid: "Those… freaks… again… why do they all need to explode ?"
DMSoft: *they look different from last time
DMSoft: *longer legs
Baltasar: "Because he's an asshole?"
Bor: *gets chain on hand*
Baltasar: know:religion to identify them: [1d20+16] => [1,16] = (17)
DMSoft: *and i say they because you see 3 more falling onto the roof
Karma: "I think I'll be waiting outside keeping watch..I'll scream if there is an ambush…"
Baltasar: (( WTF MAN, i keep rolling 1s to identify ))
DMSoft: *no idea balt
Altharid: ((yeah you are kinda unlucky today man))
Baltasar: "Keep back, attack at a distance."
Farris: ill id them
Baltasar rolls initiative: [1d20+8] => [19,8] = (*
Farris: [1d20+5] => [10,5] = (15)
Karma: [1d20] => [11] = (11) init
Three: [1d20+6] => [19,6] = (25)
Bor: Ini [1d20+9] => [20,9] = (29)
DMSoft: balt, you were the only one to percept it
Altharid: (manifest Vigor before fight if possible)
Farris: [1d20] => [13] = (13)
Karma: "Reminder to everyone…i cast illusions no matter what…"
Bor: (he did tell us)
Karma: "So I think it's time you all had cover…"
Altharid: Initiative: [1d20+7] => [8,7] = (15)
DMSoft: (yup, he did, but you still can't see them)
Karma: ((who wants to walk around with free 20% concealment?))
DMSoft: (perceptions)
Bor: [1d20+7] => [4,7] = (11)
Karma: [1d20+5] => [16,5] = (21) perception
Farris: (I do)
Altharid: Skills: Perception [1d20+13] => [1,13] = (14)
Three: ((I got a 16, and I have low-light vision.))
DMSoft: (karma see them when balt points tehm out)
Altharid: (whisperer perception 1d20+11]
Baltasar pops off an alchemist's fire at the nearest Carnex.
Altharid: ([1d20+11] => [17,11] = (Baltasar: (( yay for fire ))
DMSoft: (balt, they instantly attack you)
Baltasar: Vial Launcher(Alchemist's Fire): Ranged Touch Attack [1d20+6+4] => [18,6,4] = (Damage [1d6] => [4] = (4), Second round damage [1d6] => [3] = (3), Splash damage 1
Farris: as an immediate action I use good devotion to give everyone dr 1/evil and give everyone good aligned weapons
Baltasar: (( still, they're on fire, so people can see them ))
Bor: (I've got my chain in hand, so I can AoO)
DMSoft: the fire seems to go out
DMSoft: cold
Baltasar: also, i get another attack
Altharid: (regretfully I cannot dimension swap with… you Balt as I have not acted yet)
Three: Three readies his swords.
Karma: ((Well I have informed everyone karma is going to cast an illusion am I right? Then I can cast a silent image with five 10 ft squares for each person to walk around in that eminate fog for coverage. This way everyone gets 20% to 50% concealment for free against enemies.))
Baltasar: +1 Bane Heavy Crossbow: Attack [1d20+6+4+1+2] => [17,6,4,1,2] = (30), Damage [1d10+3+2d6] => [10,3,1,4] = (18)
Baltasar: (( sweet ))
Karma: ((is that alright with everyone on my turn?))
DMSoft: *they move 60' after easily jumping down
DMSoft: *they swarm balt
Baltasar: (( does the fog block our vision? ))
Altharid: (do they charge ?)
Karma: ((If you know it is an illusion no it will not))
Three: ((What's their initiative?))
Altharid: (I have steadfast boots and 20f reach)
DMSoft: still suprise round
Karma: ((the undead have to save against a DC will save 16 interacting in the fog to disbelieve it.))
Bor: Trip Touch [1d20+16] => [10,16] = (26), Strenght [1d20+19] => [14,19] = (33), Attack [1d20+20] => [10,20] = (30), Damage [3d6+23] => [5,4,3,23] = (35)
DMSoft: balt attacked them with fire
Bor: Trip Touch [1d20+16] => [14,16] = (30), Strenght [1d20+19] => [7,19] = (26), Attack [1d20+20] => [17,20] = (37), Damage [3d6+23] => [6,4,4,23] = (37)
Bor: Trip Touch [1d20+16] => [20,16] = (36), Strenght [1d20+19] => [3,19] = (22), Attack [1d20+20] => [3,20] = (23), Damage [3d6+23] => [5,6,5,23] = (39)
DMSoft: no balt, they don't provoke
Altharid: (hmm but… do they charge… it is actually important for me)
DMSoft: i mean bor
Bor: (hang on)
DMSoft: spring attack
Altharid: (kk)
DMSoft: no charge alth
DMSoft: just run up and attack
Bor: (I can make AoO while flat footed)
Three: ((Checking…))
Three: ((Think I had an error.))
DMSoft: they don't provoke from movement
Three: Disconnecting from server…
DMSoft: spring attack feat
Three (exit): 01:00
Bor: (alright)
DMSoft: how much damage on the second shot balt?
Baltasar: (( err, that's not how spring attack works ))
Baltasar: (( spring attack only doesn't provoke from the attacked ))
Three (enter): 01:01
Baltasar: (( it totally provokes other people ))
DMSoft: really?
DMSoft: hold on
Terjon: ((balt is correct on that))
Three: ((It collapsed again. What happened after I asked what their initiative was?))
Bor: (just read it, that's true)
Baltasar: (( also, i got an 18 ))
Baltasar: (( /me is so glad he had read up on spring attack earlier today ))
Altharid: (I had 15 init)
DMSoft: k, bor attacks
Terjon: ((also balt i sent you a whisper))
DMSoft: let me scroll up
Bor: (had 29 ini)
Bor: (roll again?)
Bor: (k)
Altharid: (so Bor can trip them… they have +4 bonus against trips)
Baltasar: (( terjon, i saw, but i'm a little busy ))
Altharid: (4 legs and stuff)
DMSoft: (no, your attack form before counted)
Three: ((I need to know what happened. The thing stopped working, and purge didn't work.))
Terjon: (twas just making sure)
DMSoft: (can you give me damage and i'll roll str)
Bor: (I've still got the upper hand)
Bor: Trip Touch [1d20+16] => [7,16] = (23), Strenght [1d20+19] => [10,19] = (29), Attack [1d20+20] => [19,20] = (39), Damage [3d6+23] => [1,3,1,23] = Bor: Trip Touch [1d20+16] => [16,16] = (32), Strenght [1d20+19] => [2,19] = (21), Attack [1d20+20] => [4,20] = (24), Damage [3d6+23] => [4,4,2,23] = (33)
Bor: Trip Touch [1d20+16] => [2,16] = (18), Strenght [1d20+19] => [1,19] = (20), Attack [1d20+20] => [12,20] = (32), Damage [3d6+23] => [5,3,2,23] = (33)
Baltasar: (( three, we haven't seen what their init is ))
DMSoft: [1d20+5] => [13,5] = (18)
DMSoft: [1d20+5] => [15,5] = (20)
DMSoft: [1d20+5] => [1,5] = (6)
Baltasar: (( and i shot them in the face with fire and a crossbow, and seriously pissed them off ))
Bor: (all tripped ^^)
DMSoft: last one misssed btw
DMSoft: one of them explodes
Bor: (oh ok)
DMSoft: [1d6] => [4] = (4) cold [1d6] => [4] = (4) neg
Baltasar: (( at least i can probably tank one of them for a bit ))
Altharid: (glad I havve vigor online)
DMSoft: refl every one 15
Bor: [1d20+3] => [5,3] = (8) Ref
Altharid: (*have)
Baltasar: reflex: [1d20+8] => [6,8] = (14)
Altharid: Saving Throws: Reflex [1d20+0] => [2,0] = (2)
Farris: [1d20+1] => [8,1] = (9)
DMSoft: (oh crap, everybody is a -2 to attack)
Altharid: (heh)
Baltasar: (( fail >_> ))
DMSoft: (sorry)
Three: [1d20+7] => [10,7] = (17)
DMSoft: (and saves)
DMSoft: (they give off a bad aura)
Baltasar: (( so, that last one attacks me? ))
Baltasar: (( AC 26 ))
DMSoft: 3 attack you guy
DMSoft: only one died
Baltasar: (( one tripped ))
Baltasar: (( and one died ))
Three: ((Didn't they move 60 foot?))
DMSoft: (right, and they just get back up as a free no provoke)
DMSoft: (*darn you skill tricks!)
Baltasar: (( ouch ))
DMSoft: (they did just move 60')
Baltasar: (( so carnexes are intelligent? ))
Three: ((Don't archers get an AoO when someone enters their range?))
DMSoft: (and attack)
Altharid: (yeah they are int)
DMSoft: (these are , you get 5 int coming off these ones)
Baltasar: (( three, no, there's a feat and a spell to do it though ))
Three: ((Oh. Gotcha.))
Altharid: ((err aoo for archers only with some spells/prc abilities)
Baltasar: (( damn, wish i had a wand of stupidity ))
DMSoft: [1d20+5] => [11,5] = (16) touch
DMSoft: [1d20+5] => [6,5] = (11) touch
DMSoft: [1d20+5] => [16,5] = (21) touch
DMSoft: they touch balt
Baltasar: (( ahh, undead are immune to ability damage… ))
Baltasar: (( no, two touch ))
Baltasar: (( what's the damage ))
Altharid: ((not to mental stats… )
DMSoft: [1d6] => [6] = (6) neg [1d6] => [5] = (5) cold
DMSoft: [1d6] => [6] = (6) neg [1d6] => [3] = (3) cold
DMSoft: they look…healed
DMSoft: damn
DMSoft: *go guys
Three: ((Why were there three attack rolls?))
Bor: Trip Touch to more damaged [1d20+14] => [20,14] = (34), Strenght [1d20+19] => [15,19] = (34), Attack [1d20+18] => [1,18] = (19), Damage [3d6+23] => [4,5,5,23] = (37)
Altharid: Grip of Iron (imm action) *You can hear within your mind sound of metal bars bending under someones superior grip*
Bor: (didn't hit)
Altharid: … linked to (expends psionic focus) …
Altharid: Astral Construct (1 round) *Altharid leans back and spits a small globe of glowing ectoplasm which instantly takes a shape of humanoid figure with glowing red eyes and hair*
Baltasar: (( there were four carnexes, bor killed one ))
Three: ((OH!. That's right. Three back up, and one main one.))
Farris: i move out of explosion range and throw a flask of holy water at one
Bor: (action point to attack again)
Altharid: (charge at one of them… negates -2 attack penalty)
Altharid: Attacks: +1 Guisarme [1d20+9] => [14,9] = (23), damage [2d6+8] => [5,2,8] = (15)
DMSoft: (k bor attack again)
Three: Three is going to retreat.
Altharid: (arghh no hit I guess)
Farris: [1d20] => [5] = (5) dmg [2d4] => [1,1] = (2)
Bor: Attack [1d20+18] => [20,18] = (38), Damage [3d6+23] => [1,3,6,23] = (33)
Farris: crap
DMSoft: another one explodes
DMSoft: [1d6] => [3] = (3) neg [1d6] => [2] = (2) cold
Bor: [1d20+3] => [6,3] = (9)
Three: Three got to retreat before that, right? »
DMSoft: 2 remain
Altharid: Saving Throws: Reflex [1d20+0] => [10,0] = (10)
Bor: (that was ref)
Baltasar: reflex: [1d20+8] => [1,8] = (9)
Bor: (my ini is higher, so no)
Baltasar: (( assballs ))
Bor: (and remember you get -2 to saves)
Farris: [1d20+1] => [7,1] = (8)
Three: [1d20+7] => [3,7] = (10)
DMSoft: (k, is that everyone?)
Altharid: (I guess so)
DMSoft: (damage from explosion was 5)
DMSoft: (one looked to be hurt, but it healed some from the blast)
DMSoft: last 2 move to attack bor
DMSoft: [1d20+5] => [14,5] = (19) touch
DMSoft: [1d20+5] => [4,5] = (9) touch
Bor: 1 hit
DMSoft: [1d6] => [2] = (2)neg [1d6] => [1] = (1)cold
DMSoft: (lucky)
Bor: there's the 20% concealment
DMSoft: (k, let me roll)
DMSoft: [1d20] => [16] = (16)
DMSoft: hit
Bor: (do they provoke by moving?)
DMSoft: not this time
Bor: (should have asked before)
DMSoft: go everyone
Baltasar: (( they do to altharid though ))
Bor: (true, I'm the defender)
Altharid: (AC goes off)
DMSoft: oh, from the others, yes
DMSoft: they provoke from those without ranged weapons out
Altharid: (Astral construct charges and provides me with flanking position)
Baltasar: (( and i suppose i could take an AoO with my bayonet… ))
Altharid: [1d20+7] => [9,7] = (16)
Farris: I throw another holy water at them [1d20] => [2] = (2) dmg [2d4] => [4,2] = (6)
Altharid: (miss I guess)
DMSoft: (miss)
Altharid: (My own charge)
Farris: ((derp))
DMSoft: (miss faris)
Altharid: Attacks: +1 Guisarme [1d20+9] => [6,9] = (15), damage [2d6+8] => [5,3,8] = (16)
DMSoft: (miss)
Altharid: (ermm +2 with bonus and penalties…)
Bor: Power attack 2 Trip Touch to more damaged [1d20+12] => [19,12] = (31), Strenght [1d20+19] => [17,19] = (36), Attack [1d20+16] => [6,16] = (22), Damage [3d6+> [3,5,4, (39)
Altharid: (I know)
Baltasar: Bayonet AoO: [1d20+8] => [14,8] = (22), Damage [1d8+3] => [4,3] = (7)
Altharid: (gotta grapple the bastard next round then)
DMSoft: (bor kills one, it explodes)
Baltasar: (( shit ))
Bor: (gore attack to the other)
DMSoft: [1d6] => [6] = (6) neg [1d6] => [3] = (3) cold
Baltasar: reflex: [1d20+6] => [1,6] = (7)
Farris: ((this time i am out of the area))
DMSoft: balt attacks the other one
Baltasar uses 4 APs to boost to full health
DMSoft: (you are faris)
Altharid: Saving Throws: Reflex [1d20+0] => [9,0] = (9)
Baltasar: (( cause that put me at -5 ))
Three: ((I am out.))
Bor: Gore Attack [1d20+11] => [5,11] = (16), Damage [1d8+13] => [4,13] = (17)
DMSoft: (you may spend 1 action point to be at 0)
Altharid: ((hmm still got 14 temporary hp.. vigor is just good)
DMSoft: (three)
Karma: ((anyhow, i am using my turns to give everyone fog concealment, after stating that they will be masked in her illusions doing so))
Karma: ((silent image concealment that is))
Baltasar: (( pages says 4 for full health ))
Bor: Ref [1d20+1] => [15,1] = (16)
DMSoft: (or 2 to be a full because this is extreme for you)
Baltasar: (( nah, i'm cool with paying 4 ))
DMSoft: (2 for anyone 3 and under)
DMSoft: (you are above level 3 balth)
DMSoft: (so it costs you 4)
Baltasar: (( exactly ))
DMSoft: last one attacks bor and moves away.
Baltasar makes a double move, 120ft away
DMSoft: [1d20+5] => [3,5] = (8) touch
Three: ((No, I mean I am out of range. I retreated last round. xD))
Bor: fail
DMSoft: (k, then)
DMSoft: (it is 60' away)
Bor: (charge)
DMSoft: (everybody go)
Bor: (leap attack charge)
DMSoft: (it provoked from alth too)
Altharid: ((construct is flanking)
Baltasar: (( bor, one sec ))
Altharid: (ahh kk)
DMSoft: (and construct)
Altharid: Attacks: +1 Guisarme [1d20+9] => [1,9] = (10), damage [2d6+8] => [4,1,8] = (13)
Altharid: (err fail)
Baltasar fires a tanglefoot bag at the carnex 60 feet from bor
Altharid: (1d20+7]
Altharid: ([1d20+7] => [1,7] = (8))
Altharid: (double fail)
Baltasar: (( did that onei used before last for at least a round? ))
Baltasar: (( before freezing, that is ))
Altharid: (ok my turn now)
DMSoft: (your construct seems to be malfuncioning)
Altharid: (hehe)
DMSoft: (2 1s in a row is bad juju)
Bor: Leap Attack 2 Trip Touch [1d20+14] => [11,14] = (25), Strenght [1d20+19] => [3,19] = (22), Attack [1d20+18] => [6,18] = (24), Damage [3d6+31] => [3,2,5,31] = (41)
Altharid: (construct charges)
DMSoft: the last one explodes
Baltasar: (( DM, the first carnex i fought, did my tanglefoot bag glue it for at least a round before freezing? ))
Baltasar: (( nvm ))
Bor: (now the jump check [1d20+23] => [8,23] = (31))
DMSoft: [1d6] => [5] = (5) neg [1d6] => [4] = (4) cold
Bor: [1d20+1] => [14,1] = (15)
Altharid: (Ok I'm outside blast radius)
Altharid: (as it moved away)
DMSoft: only bor is in the radius
Bor: *heals self* [2d8] => [6,2] = (8)
DMSoft: it's super dead bor
Altharid: (seriously I have to use ectoskeleton to just have some decent non-grapple attack roll)
Three: ((Think it broke again. ))
Baltasar: "Holy balls that sucked."
Three: ((Checking…))
Three: ((Damn it.))
Three: Disconnecting from server…
Three (exit): 01:20
Bor: *goes back*
Baltasar: (( what's wrong thr…nvm ))
Farris: Heals self [1d8+3] => [5,3] = (8)
DMSoft: *you see a figure coming from the house*
Bor: "Now what, Baltasar?"
Ragistan (enter): 01:20
DMSoft: "Who's there?"-martin
Three (enter): 01:20
Baltasar: perception vs the figure: [1d20+19
Altharid: "My force field is still working Balt… and if I run low on power… I can borrow it… from certain source"
Baltasar: perception vs the figure: [1d20+19] => [19,19] = (38)
Bor: "Should we kill it too?"
Baltasar: "No, hold."
Three: ((Sorry, what happened after we killed it?))
Altharid: ((boom))
DMSoft: "Why is it so cold out here?"-tad
Baltasar: "Mr. Martin, get back inside."
Three: ((That's it? Boom? Nothing else?))
DMSoft: "oh, it's you…will do sir."-he turns around and goes inside
Baltasar: "We just stopped an assassination attempt on you, but there may be more."
Altharid: "You… again… still… metabolically functional… I see"
Bor: "We saved your life, care to give us some money?"
DMSoft: *you see a pile of bones with cold patches
Baltasar: "Not the time Bor, not the fucking time."
DMSoft: *no money or other things*
Baltasar scans for more intelligences in the area
Three: Three attempts to take one of the bones for study.
DMSoft: *perception checks*
Baltasar: (( especially looking for ones similar to the carnexes ))
Bor: [1d20+7] => [3,7] = (10)
Baltasar: perception [1d20+19] => [12,19] = (31)
Karma: [1d20+5] => [2,5] = (7) perception
Farris: [1d20+3] => [19,3] = (22)
DMSoft: *baltasar feels…something odd
Altharid: Skills: Perception [1d20+13] => [15,13] = Baltasar: (( god damnit… ))
Baltasar: (( what kind of odd? ))
Altharid: (+2 from whisperer so 30)
Three: ((Can I take it?))
Altharid: (I have mindsight…)
Three: [1d20+6] => [3,6] = (9)
DMSoft: *A cloaked figure appears at the door and grabs martin*
Altharid: (so unless its undead…)
Baltasar: (( go ahead, there's lots ))
Baltasar: init: [1d20+8] => [4,8] = (12)
DMSoft: *it then teleports away*
Baltasar: (( gah ))
Farris: "Holy Shit!"
DMSoft: (*int was 44 and it was undead)
Altharid: (dimension swap with martin would be a bad idea)
Baltasar grits his teeth in anger.
Baltasar: (( i'm just glad my int is high enough that i don't get staggered when hit by high int ))
DMSoft: *there's a note on the ground*
Bor: (I'm glad we didn't fight him… I'd kick his ass so hard)
Altharid slams his weapon … his eyes are blazin in red again
Baltasar: "Well this has been a colossal cockup"
Bor: (Or get my ass kicked, either one)
DMSoft: *where martin stood*
Baltasar summons the note with his Magic Screwdriver
Baltasar reads it angrily.
DMSoft: *it says "you have tried to thwart me…how…sad. I look forward to making you my unwilling pets"
Baltasar burns the note to ash with his screwdriver, then drops the ashes and begins stamping on them furiously.
Bor: "I'm willing. How about that!"
Three: ((What were those things called? Carneix?))
Altharid: "Pets ? " - this is how Altharid used to be called sometimes in his past
DMSoft: NECROSIS CARNEX
Altharid momentarily transforms into …
DMSoft: mm4 with corpse crafter feats applied
Dark Voice: "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS"
Baltasar: "I swear upon all I value, I will end him."
Bor: "No, I will"
Baltasar: (( seriously, that was a literal oath ))
Dark Voice: "WE WILL"
Baltasar: (( feel free to mark it down ))
DMSoft: *you think you'll hear no more from the lich tonight*
Farris: "he almost ended me three times tonight"
DMSoft: *you are surprised he took martin himself*
Bor: "split stuff, go to sleep, kill him later"
Baltasar: "I am going to mount that shit-fucker's skull on my desk lamp."
Bor: (we still need to find out what he wanted with each one of them)
Three: "Those things… those were at the manor?"
DMSoft: *we can continue if you want
Dark Voice: "I shall devour his mind.. swallow his soul… whatever it takes to humiliate him"
Bor: (but that's something for another day, I guess)
Baltasar: "And if he's very lucky, I will kill him before I do it."
DMSoft: looking at 5000+ exp so far
Dark Voice transforms back into Altharid
Baltasar: (( i'm fine with continuing, but i'd rather end if we're losing players ))
Baltasar: (( cause this is a good stopping point ))
Sidhe sits up watching the door for if she is needed, trying to warm her frostbite and wounds with prestidigitation, unsure how to do it.
Altharid is panting heavily from rage
Bor: (It's 4:30 AM)
DMSoft: *you can go to claim your reward*
Farris: ((lets end it))
Karma: ((too bad this puts me at 1 xp less than needed to level up.))
Three: ((It is a good stopping point, but I can continue.))
DMSoft: (karma, it shoudl level you)
DMSoft: (fast progression)
Karma: ((that xp can put me at level 3 but i'll be 1 xp less than needed to be level 4)
Baltasar storms off toward the tea warehouse, kicking at things on the street.
DMSoft: (i said +)
Farris Follows
Bor: (Thanks Soft, awesome session, really enjoyed it)
Altharid 's eyes are blazing red from barely contained rage
Altharid follows his employer
Three: 4500, + 7 Masterwork Clubs, +7 Leather Armor, 4 Long Swords, +1 Oversized Club (Bag of Holding), 3 hats (200gp each). Group loot.
DMSoft: (k, look in the notes for exp and loot)
Karma: ((as i stated. 2000 xp is enough for level 3. 5000+ xp becomes 4999 xp so i am level 3 and i am 1 xp away from level 4))
Baltasar: (( yeah, that was pretty damn brilliant ))
DMSoft: (explosives ftw)
Altharid: ((it would be more amusing if he had used squirrels though :P))
DMSoft: I have to make sure the treasure is to chart…give me a moment
Bor: (so we're going beyond E6 for that story eh)
DMSoft: how many players?
Altharid: (so it seems… lvl 7 yeah)
Baltasar: (( there were 6 ))
Three: Did anyone want that Oversized Bag of Holding Club??
Baltasar: (( me, bor, alth, farris, three, sidhe, karma ))
Baltasar: (( err, 7 ))
Bor: (for sale, yes three)
Three: I meant as an item.
Baltasar: (( how much can we get for the club of holding? ))
DMSoft: (that is the bulk of the money btw…it's a custom item)
Three: It's gotta be worth at least 4500gp.
DMSoft: (i'll let you sell it to jingles in the forum)
Three: Jingle?
Three: Jingles*
DMSoft: (an npc)
Bor: (I'm off, cya later people)
DMSoft: (he'll give you top dollar for that coolness)
Three: What's special about Jingles?
DMSoft: (I can buy things for more than they worth.)
Bor: Disconnecting from server…
Bor (exit): 01:33
Baltasar: (( ok, the club of holding is worth at least 4800gp ))
Altharid: (cya Bor)
DMSoft: (Jingles will give you more)
Baltasar: (( that's a +1 club, +lvl 1 bag of holding ))
Three: Oh. Cool.
Three: Can only certain things be sold to Jingles?
Baltasar: (( let's go with selling it, and then i'll make people handy haversacks ))
DMSoft: (he'll give you 6000 gp, but you have to split it.)
Baltasar: (( cause guess what… ))
Baltasar: (( i just hit level 7, bitches :D ))
Baltasar: (( bags of holding, belts of battle, WANDS ))
DMSoft: (exp was 5225)
Farris: adios people
Baltasar: cya farris
DMSoft: (good job not dieing)
Three: (10500, + 7 Masterwork Clubs, +7 Leather Armor, 4 Long Swords, 3 hats (200gp each)
Farris: hahah
Three: Does Balt still want to keep his hat?
Baltasar: (( that was really freaking close at some points ))
Baltasar: (( i got down to -5hp ))
Altharid: hell yeah belts of battle are online… fianlly
Baltasar: (( and yes, balt is keeping his hat ))
Sidhe: ((… hurrah wands! assuming I can show my face around you again. okay being carried off by a concerned troodon probably isn't that big a deal in the scheme of things.))
Altharid: *finally
Baltasar: (( if only so he can make the skull wear it as humiliation ))
DMSoft: (i wanted to rat bag the room with Samantha..but)
Farris: Disconnecting from server…
Farris (exit): 01:35
Three: 11000gp, One of the Hats is claimed by Balt at a cost of 200gp, 7 Masterwork clubs, worth around 1000 total, and the leather armor and longswords.
DMSoft: (7x150 for the clubs)
Three: Rat Bag?
Three: 1050 for the clubs then.
DMSoft: (corpse crafter trick)
Baltasar: (( include my hat in the general loot, and i'll just subtract 200 from my share ))
Three: ((I am))
Baltasar: (( kk ))
Three: So, 12050, + 7Leather Armor and 4 Longswords.
DMSoft: assume you sell the club to jingles
Baltasar: (( we do ))
DMSoft: then divide and let me know
Three: Oh. So, we get more!
Three: What bonus does Jingles give?
DMSoft: (he gives you 6000 gp for a cool item)
Baltasar: 6000gp total for the club
DMSoft: (the club)
Baltasar: (( i have to admit, it is a cool item ))
Baltasar: (( if rather impractical ))
DMSoft: (it's for storing the master gold)
Baltasar: (( 1 lucky sunder and your loot is gooooone ))
DMSoft: (well, he almost took bor down)
Baltasar: (( true ))
Karma: ((how much should I write down for xp and gp? 4999 xp and how much gp?))
DMSoft: xp was 5225
Baltasar: (( karma, i think soft was saying you can level twice with one shot? ))
DMSoft: and you can double level
DMSoft: or triple
Karma: ((are you sure?))
DMSoft: bill said so
Karma: ((well if you say it's alright))
Terjon: really? so we're ignoring the book on that… good to know)
DMSoft: we really can't afford to use the other way
Three: 12115 GP, divided by 7, gives 1730.71gp a piece.
Baltasar: nice
DMSoft: okay, then biggs and wedge give you a stipend
DMSoft: for the information
DMSoft: totalling 1500gp each
DMSoft: that ought to do it
Three: 3230.71gp each.
Three: [1d100] => [12] = (12)
DMSoft: they also ask you to join the lion guard
Three: All of us?
Baltasar refuses in a distracted manner.
Baltasar is already thinking what his next course of action should be.
DMSoft: two cr 9s and a cr 3…good job
Three: ((I have a question. They would know I stole the manor if I took them there, right? >
Baltasar: dayum
DMSoft: carnexes are wicked badasses
Karma smiling at the lion guard person. "Oh hush…I'm a noblewoman..I barely did anything."
DMSoft: yes, they would 3
Three: ((Probably wouldn't approve of it, would they?))
DMSoft: not in the least
DMSoft: too bad they are busy with rumors
Three: "Sorry, but that entire time, I was curled up in a ball crying for my life. Not much of a soldier, or anyone of value."
Sidhe is asleep on the couch more than chatting with clerics.
DMSoft: so, that's it..good game…i'm gonna start copying stuff down

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License