Griswol S Milk Run Chatlog

[img]
Many thanks goes to all of those who contributed!
The developers in alphabetical order are:
Thomas Baleno, Andrew Bennett, Lex Berezhny, Ted Berg, Bernhard Bergbauer, Chris Blocher ,Ben Collins-Sussman, Robin Cook, Greg Copeland, Chris Davis, Michael Edwards, Andrew Ettinger, Dj Gilcrease, Todd Faris, Christopher Hickman, Paul Hosking, Scott Mackay, Brian Manning, Jesse McConnell, Brian Osman, Rome Reginelli, Christopher Rouse, Dave Sanders and Mark Tarrabain.
This product is licensed under the GNU GPL License.
[Fri Oct 28 20:01:51 2011] : (22654) Issac (BM) (enter): 20:01
[Fri Oct 28 20:01:52 2011] : (22583) Felix (enter): 20:01
[Fri Oct 28 20:01:52 2011] : (23015) Altharid (enter): 20:01
[Fri Oct 28 20:01:52 2011] : (23061) Sidhe (enter): 20:01
[Fri Oct 28 20:01:52 2011] : (23091) Ichai (enter): 20:01
[Fri Oct 28 20:01:52 2011] : (23096) Undersiej (Jhago) (enter): 20:01
[Fri Oct 28 20:02:06 2011] : (23015) Altharid (exit): 20:02
[Fri Oct 28 20:02:06 2011] : (23015) Altharid (enter): 20:02
[Fri Oct 28 20:02:22 2011] : (23084) Guy Farting: just made a new room for game
[Fri Oct 28 20:02:40 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: right people just got home… so might be dinner
[Fri Oct 28 20:02:46 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: So, let's see if I can get dragonport up there
[Fri Oct 28 20:03:28 2011] : (23061) Sidhe (exit): 20:03
[Fri Oct 28 20:03:28 2011] : (23061) Sidhe (enter): 20:03
[Fri Oct 28 20:03:49 2011] : (23057) Anemos (enter): 20:03
[Fri Oct 28 20:04:29 2011] : (23084) Guy Farting: we're in griswol's milk run
[Fri Oct 28 20:04:39 2011] : (23057) Anemos: what's this
[Fri Oct 28 20:05:07 2011] : (23015) Altharid: ermm a black marches game
[Fri Oct 28 20:05:25 2011] : (23057) Anemos (exit): 20:05
[Fri Oct 28 20:05:36 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: just waiting for some more
[Fri Oct 28 20:06:27 2011] : (23015) Altharid: the rest didn't seem to notice that you've made a new room
[Fri Oct 28 20:06:29 2011] : (22654) Issac (BM) (exit): 20:06
[Fri Oct 28 20:06:29 2011] : (22654) Issac (BM) (enter): 20:06
[Fri Oct 28 20:06:37 2011] : (22654) Issac (BM) (exit): 20:06
[Fri Oct 28 20:06:38 2011] : (22654) Issac (BM) (enter): 20:06
[Fri Oct 28 20:07:00 2011] : (23091) Ichai (exit): 20:07
[Fri Oct 28 20:07:01 2011] : (23091) Ichai (enter): 20:07
[Fri Oct 28 20:07:09 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: can you guys see the map?
[Fri Oct 28 20:07:13 2011] : (23091) Ichai: back
[Fri Oct 28 20:07:14 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: oops, there are 2
[Fri Oct 28 20:07:16 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (that map reminds me of Red hand of Doom)
[Fri Oct 28 20:07:22 2011] : (23091) Ichai: err, yes
[Fri Oct 28 20:07:31 2011] : (23091) Ichai: but it would be better to just put that as the background
[Fri Oct 28 20:07:44 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: let me see
[Fri Oct 28 20:08:07 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: how do I put that as the background?
[Fri Oct 28 20:08:27 2011] : (23091) Ichai: go to the background tab
[Fri Oct 28 20:08:56 2011] : (23091) Ichai: it's fairly straightforward, but i can't remember what exactly it says
[Fri Oct 28 20:09:05 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: got it
[Fri Oct 28 20:10:57 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (you find yourselves in the Water Dragon Inn)
[Fri Oct 28 20:11:36 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: (map is not background by the way)
[Fri Oct 28 20:11:44 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (what?)
[Fri Oct 28 20:11:49 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (brb)
[Fri Oct 28 20:11:51 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "How did I get here… I have got to stop drinking that much…"
[Fri Oct 28 20:11:53 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (i show map as background)
[Fri Oct 28 20:12:01 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: (I'm not)
[Fri Oct 28 20:12:26 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( did you change it so it's set to display image instead of color? ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:12:41 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (see it now?)
[Fri Oct 28 20:12:47 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( yep ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:12:50 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: (yep.)
[Fri Oct 28 20:12:51 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (sidhe?)
[Fri Oct 28 20:12:53 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (k)
[Fri Oct 28 20:12:55 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (kk visible)
[Fri Oct 28 20:13:08 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (so youa re all hanging out at 2)
[Fri Oct 28 20:13:13 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (lowest 2)
[Fri Oct 28 20:13:17 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (that's the inn)
[Fri Oct 28 20:13:25 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *A fish-scaled halfling sits upon a stool, nursing a small glass of cheap wine.*
[Fri Oct 28 20:13:30 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (Griswol seems to be having an arguement)
[Fri Oct 28 20:13:48 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: "You're supposed to drink after you get here, mm." *looks over to the argument.*
[Fri Oct 28 20:13:54 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "What do you mean pay you!"-says Griswol to a man in a funny hat
[Fri Oct 28 20:14:24 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "You have to pay protection to the Jets, like everyone else in this district"-the man snaps his fingers
[Fri Oct 28 20:14:45 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I will not pay." Says Griswol.
[Fri Oct 28 20:15:14 2011] : (22654) Issac (BM): Sorry my compy is being bitchy one second
[Fri Oct 28 20:15:24 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *the man in the funny hat leaves.
[Fri Oct 28 20:15:28 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "Greetings spellslinger * Altharid bows a liittle and approaches Sidhe" Have seen your bookkeper friend… oh someones doing some business in here (whispers)"
[Fri Oct 28 20:15:52 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "So, what would you like to drink?"-Griswol approaches the group.
[Fri Oct 28 20:16:19 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *nods and speaks with lowered voice* "She's down sick with the dragon pox, right now I'm afraid."
[Fri Oct 28 20:16:33 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "The usual thing (mead if that matters)"
[Fri Oct 28 20:16:59 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I just want to warn you to be careful around those guys in the funny hats."-says Griswol
[Fri Oct 28 20:17:08 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "Oh I see… *altharid responds quietly*
[Fri Oct 28 20:17:19 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *looks up* "Sounded like he was bothering you."
[Fri Oct 28 20:17:20 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (to sidhe)
[Fri Oct 28 20:17:29 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "They are trying to intimidate me and my customers."-says griswol
[Fri Oct 28 20:17:45 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): (testing)
[Fri Oct 28 20:17:57 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *to altharid* She'll be fine with some bedrest and plenty of hot soup.
[Fri Oct 28 20:18:03 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (your good tyll)
[Fri Oct 28 20:18:10 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (how itimidating that guy was compared to me ?.. I have +10 mod to intimidate…)
[Fri Oct 28 20:18:18 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (*intimidating)
[Fri Oct 28 20:18:22 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (that guy was a lamer you think)
[Fri Oct 28 20:18:41 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): (testing again)
[Fri Oct 28 20:18:43 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *to griswol, shaking her head* "Who's he think he is?"
[Fri Oct 28 20:18:46 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (the constantly snapping his fingers just seemed strange to you)
[Fri Oct 28 20:19:07 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "He's just some loser who joined a gang."-griswol
[Fri Oct 28 20:19:28 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Does this gang happen to be made of combustible members?"
[Fri Oct 28 20:19:37 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): (what do I need to know hats going on?)
[Fri Oct 28 20:19:41 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "The gang is called the Jets. They have been growing in strength these last 2 weeks."
[Fri Oct 28 20:19:49 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: "Thought those weren't so much the power groups down this way, more the guild and crew…"
[Fri Oct 28 20:19:57 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Cause if they become a problem, you could always try lighting one on fire."
[Fri Oct 28 20:20:16 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: "Ah, new, huh. Where'd they crawl out from?"
[Fri Oct 28 20:20:47 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): "I could probably manage that"
[Fri Oct 28 20:20:49 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I don't think that is such a good idea for me as a business owner."griswol to baltasar
[Fri Oct 28 20:21:05 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *looks about to check material of tavern*
[Fri Oct 28 20:21:05 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (knowledge local dif 15 to know stuff)
[Fri Oct 28 20:21:06 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar grins slightly **
[Fri Oct 28 20:21:18 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Well, are they a serious problem?"
[Fri Oct 28 20:21:31 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: (hah no, I only know the swamps(
[Fri Oct 28 20:21:35 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Cause you could always contract their removal out to a trustworthy party."
[Fri Oct 28 20:21:53 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "they have been breaking into businesses."-griswol
[Fri Oct 28 20:22:10 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar nods sagely, "Sounds very serious to me." **
[Fri Oct 28 20:22:16 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I heard they broke an expensive Vase."-griswol
[Fri Oct 28 20:22:31 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: "Sounds like a waste."
[Fri Oct 28 20:22:41 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "Hey, do you guys think you could get rid of the ones hanging around outside?"-griswol
[Fri Oct 28 20:23:15 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Well, I don't know. That sounds like it might be a bit dangerous."
[Fri Oct 28 20:23:22 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "i'll pay you, 200 gp each. I don't care if you kill'em, they are scum. I just can't have it linked to me."-griswol
[Fri Oct 28 20:23:44 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "If thats the case then count me in"
[Fri Oct 28 20:23:54 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "In that case, it can't be that dangerous."
[Fri Oct 28 20:24:16 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *slips off stool.* I'll tell a friend of mine.
[Fri Oct 28 20:24:25 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): "I could always use a bit more coin"
[Fri Oct 28 20:24:38 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (wonders a bit about a new stew recipe….)
[Fri Oct 28 20:24:42 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "So, who is up to the challenge?"-griswol
[Fri Oct 28 20:24:48 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( the jet-wannabe was human, right? ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:25:01 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (some of the patrons at the bar begin to leave. They seem to be moving quickly)
[Fri Oct 28 20:25:20 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (he was human, hand an old man cane and a funny hat)
[Fri Oct 28 20:25:39 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( oh, the conundrum. do i stop them from telling the gang, or do i let them tell, so we have more fun ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:25:50 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (sense motive balt
[Fri Oct 28 20:26:04 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: sense motive: [1d20+5] => [3,5] = (8)
[Fri Oct 28 20:26:10 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( riiiight ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:26:16 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (you think they were going to warn the gang.)
[Fri Oct 28 20:26:22 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (anybody else sense motive?)
[Fri Oct 28 20:26:32 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (I might try)
[Fri Oct 28 20:26:36 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: [1d20-2] => [12,-2] = (10)
[Fri Oct 28 20:26:38 2011] : (23015) Altharid: [1d20+2] => [7,2] = (9)
[Fri Oct 28 20:26:45 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (ah well)
[Fri Oct 28 20:26:51 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (yup, definately going to warn the gang Altharid.)
[Fri Oct 28 20:26:52 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: (though I have my own separate ideas)
[Fri Oct 28 20:27:03 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (sidhe, they are just leaving to get out of fight area)
[Fri Oct 28 20:27:36 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (a man in a funny hat enters. It's not the same guy)
[Fri Oct 28 20:27:43 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (its gonna be more fun mauling them when they are prepared…)
[Fri Oct 28 20:27:51 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (*Altharid thinks)
[Fri Oct 28 20:27:59 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "Griswol, you need to pay the Jets!" screams the man from the door.
[Fri Oct 28 20:28:06 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( hold up ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:28:13 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( first off, I'd like to make a couple knowledge checks ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:28:20 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (sure thing)
[Fri Oct 28 20:28:52 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( first, know:local to find out what crime killing these guys would be, if any: [1d20+5] => [3,5] = (8) ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:29:15 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (this is a pirate town, these are brigands, you may kill them if they attack you)
[Fri Oct 28 20:29:22 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( secondly, know:local to see if i know anything about the gang situation in town: [1d20+5] => [17,5] = (22) ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:29:25 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( nice ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:29:36 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: http://blackmarches.wikidot.com/the-jets
[Fri Oct 28 20:29:42 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: (( I can tell you swampside, they rule the place. ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:29:54 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: ((gangs in general.))
[Fri Oct 28 20:29:56 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( err, where's swampside? ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:30:02 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: ((east))
[Fri Oct 28 20:30:09 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (you know everything in the link)
[Fri Oct 28 20:30:24 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (there boss is a great fighter pigman)
[Fri Oct 28 20:30:54 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( sweet, 100 members ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:30:58 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (the man at the door begins to snap his fingers. You hear more snapping outside)
[Fri Oct 28 20:31:13 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( alright, in that case, I infuse Bane(Human) on my crossbow ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:31:13 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (perception checks)
[Fri Oct 28 20:31:26 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (he is human)
[Fri Oct 28 20:31:27 2011] : (23015) Altharid: [1d20+6] => [5,6] = (11)
[Fri Oct 28 20:31:44 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: Perception: [1d20+12] => [12,12] = (24)
[Fri Oct 28 20:31:59 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (there are 4 other guys outside snapping)
[Fri Oct 28 20:32:01 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): [1d20+6] => [14,6] = (20)
[Fri Oct 28 20:32:24 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (heh just my luck)
[Fri Oct 28 20:32:26 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: sidhe: [1d20-2] => [7,-2] = (5) lati: [1d20+6] => [12,6] = (18)
[Fri Oct 28 20:32:36 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (the man in the door slams his old man cane down on the floor hard)
[Fri Oct 28 20:33:14 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "So, I'm thinking these guys attack my patrons."-says griswol, looking at the party.
[Fri Oct 28 20:33:28 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "at least that's what I saw."-he continues
[Fri Oct 28 20:34:07 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( c'mon, it's a pimp cane, and you know it ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:34:09 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (you get the impression Griswol wants you guys to take them out and will vouch they attacked first if asked.)
[Fri Oct 28 20:34:35 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *the man at the door begins breaking the nearest table with the cane.
[Fri Oct 28 20:34:41 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "How perceptive of you Mr Griswol *Altharid stands up and grabs his guisarme*"
[Fri Oct 28 20:34:46 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *flick my fingkers to boost the nerves of altharid*
[Fri Oct 28 20:34:47 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "see what you made me do!"-screams the man
[Fri Oct 28 20:34:50 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar let's a mocking expression come over his face and turns to the ganger. **
[Fri Oct 28 20:34:51 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *fingers
[Fri Oct 28 20:35:00 2011] : (23134) Colt (enter): 20:35
[Fri Oct 28 20:35:10 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *+5 Init Altharid*
[Fri Oct 28 20:35:13 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Oh, I'm sure there's no need for violence here
[Fri Oct 28 20:35:31 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "We're all peaceful, civilized folks."
[Fri Oct 28 20:35:37 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "Who are you? This man must pay protection!"-jets member
[Fri Oct 28 20:35:46 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): "Speak for yourself"
[Fri Oct 28 20:35:55 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "He already did, mate. Just not for you."
[Fri Oct 28 20:36:03 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar rolls init: [1d20+4] => [20,4] = (24) **
[Fri Oct 28 20:36:09 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "Ya see mate I don't like my working place getting dirty from the likes of you"
[Fri Oct 28 20:36:13 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: init you guys
[Fri Oct 28 20:36:19 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (Altharid works here as a part time cook)
[Fri Oct 28 20:36:20 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: you have a standard action surprise round
[Fri Oct 28 20:36:40 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (*ones like you)
[Fri Oct 28 20:36:41 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): [1d20+5] => [15,5] = (20)
[Fri Oct 28 20:36:43 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar fires his crossbow at the ganger: Bane Human Light Crossbow: Attack [1d20+8] => [1,8] = (9), Damage [1d8+2+2d6] => [2,2,5,6] = (15) **
[Fri Oct 28 20:36:49 2011] : (23015) Altharid: [1d20+5] => [2,5] = (7)
[Fri Oct 28 20:36:50 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( oh, fucking balls ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:36:54 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: [1d20+1] => [9,1] = (10)
[Fri Oct 28 20:36:57 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (initiative)
[Fri Oct 28 20:37:00 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( a 1, seriously? ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:37:06 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *is that including my +5?_
[Fri Oct 28 20:37:14 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (indeed)
[Fri Oct 28 20:37:16 2011] : (23134) Colt: Disconnecting from server…
[Fri Oct 28 20:37:17 2011] : (23134) Colt (exit): 20:37
[Fri Oct 28 20:37:18 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (just my luck)
[Fri Oct 28 20:37:37 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *readies spell for approach of hostile!*
[Fri Oct 28 20:37:42 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( /me cries, I had a surprise round and was already buffed. And I got a 1 ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:37:47 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: balt, till, dm, alt (what was your's sidhe?)
[Fri Oct 28 20:37:58 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: [1d20+4] => [16,4] = (20)
[Fri Oct 28 20:38:05 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: so help with order
[Fri Oct 28 20:38:20 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (mine init was 7)
[Fri Oct 28 20:38:23 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): Expending 3 spellfire points to launch smal blue fireballs at the nearest ganger [1d20+1] => [1,1] = (2) ranged touch [3d6] => [5,2,2] = (9)
[Fri Oct 28 20:38:31 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: balt, your bolt flys into his cane
[Fri Oct 28 20:38:35 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): (wow i would roll a 1 too)
[Fri Oct 28 20:38:44 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (hmm I will simply attack that guy… chargin if thats required)
[Fri Oct 28 20:38:46 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: anybody else surprise round?
[Fri Oct 28 20:38:46 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( ok, does this dude have an IRL aura of entropy around him? ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:38:56 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( cause that's two 1s in the surprise round ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:38:59 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (I wanted to charge the guy)
[Fri Oct 28 20:39:21 2011] : (23015) Altharid: [1d20+8] => [16,8] = (24)
[Fri Oct 28 20:39:29 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (attack rol)
[Fri Oct 28 20:39:34 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): im gonna move back as far as i can
[Fri Oct 28 20:39:37 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (he total is hit)
[Fri Oct 28 20:39:54 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (guess its to late to switch it to subdual ohh well)
[Fri Oct 28 20:40:32 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (k, so damage?)
[Fri Oct 28 20:40:36 2011] : (23015) Altharid: [2d4+6] => [3,4,6] = (13)
[Fri Oct 28 20:40:44 2011] : (23142) X (enter): 20:40
[Fri Oct 28 20:40:56 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: Altharid slices into the man's shoulder and kills him instantly
[Fri Oct 28 20:41:10 2011] : (23142) X (exit): 20:41
[Fri Oct 28 20:41:10 2011] : (23142) X (enter): 20:41
[Fri Oct 28 20:41:12 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: you see 4 more out the door
[Fri Oct 28 20:41:13 2011] : (23142) X (exit): 20:41
[Fri Oct 28 20:41:22 2011] : (23015) Altharid: *yells in Undercommon - First Blood*
[Fri Oct 28 20:41:55 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar retorts in the same language, "Only because I'm still drunk!" **
[Fri Oct 28 20:42:04 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: top of next round then
[Fri Oct 28 20:42:14 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Right, get the others to come in here."
[Fri Oct 28 20:42:22 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *resolves to ask naberius for whatever the heck they are talkign in next*
[Fri Oct 28 20:42:29 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Try tossing part of that guy out the door."
[Fri Oct 28 20:42:42 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (the men outside look unshaken)
[Fri Oct 28 20:42:59 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (guisarme 10ft reach, tentacles 5ft reach)
[Fri Oct 28 20:43:06 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (moral [1d20+3] => [9,3] = (12))
[Fri Oct 28 20:43:12 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: yeah, unshaken
[Fri Oct 28 20:43:21 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( oh dude, you have got to reach out the door with your tentacles and grab one ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:43:32 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (Hmm I rather cannot use intimidate now ?)
[Fri Oct 28 20:43:40 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (you can intimidate)
[Fri Oct 28 20:43:48 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (ok)
[Fri Oct 28 20:43:55 2011] : (23015) Altharid: [1d20+10] => [9,10] = (19)
[Fri Oct 28 20:44:14 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: [1d20+2] => [10,2] = (12) sense motive
[Fri Oct 28 20:44:16 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): "OH god the pain, why did we try to help this old fool" [1d20+10] => [2,10] = (12) blff to make them think we are injured? (aww i was gonna try to feign weakness lol )
[Fri Oct 28 20:44:23 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (they seem scared)
[Fri Oct 28 20:44:26 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): (jesus 1 and a 2 wtf)
[Fri Oct 28 20:44:40 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): (ignore my action )
[Fri Oct 28 20:44:45 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( are they coming in? ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:44:47 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (2 of them lose their next action due to tentacle freak out)
[Fri Oct 28 20:44:55 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (2 move in)
[Fri Oct 28 20:44:59 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( cause if not, we need to go say hello ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:45:21 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (they raise thier canes and provoke)
[Fri Oct 28 20:45:47 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (whomever is at the door gets AoOs)
[Fri Oct 28 20:46:05 2011] : (23015) Altharid: [1d20+5] => [19,5] = (24)
[Fri Oct 28 20:46:13 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (Aoo with tentacle)
[Fri Oct 28 20:46:21 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: hit
[Fri Oct 28 20:46:29 2011] : (23015) Altharid: [1d4+4] => [3,4] = (7)
[Fri Oct 28 20:46:36 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: he looks hurt
[Fri Oct 28 20:46:38 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (+improved grab)
[Fri Oct 28 20:46:55 2011] : (23015) Altharid: [1d20+9] => [1,9] = (10)
[Fri Oct 28 20:46:57 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: [1d20+3] => [19,3] = (22)
[Fri Oct 28 20:47:01 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (lol fail grapple attemp)
[Fri Oct 28 20:47:15 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: he attacked with a cane
[Fri Oct 28 20:47:22 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (17 ac)
[Fri Oct 28 20:47:31 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (I mean 15)
[Fri Oct 28 20:47:33 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: [1d6+2] => [6,2] = (8)
[Fri Oct 28 20:47:44 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (I charged before ya see)
[Fri Oct 28 20:47:57 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: the other one seems to want to hit the tentacle guy too
[Fri Oct 28 20:48:05 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: [1d20+3] => [18,3] = (21)
[Fri Oct 28 20:48:14 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (that hits)
[Fri Oct 28 20:48:17 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: [1d6+2] => [5,2] = (7)
[Fri Oct 28 20:48:23 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (lucky bastard)
[Fri Oct 28 20:48:24 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: man, you got beat down
[Fri Oct 28 20:48:29 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *move forward to duck under Altharid's tentacles and color spray the group from behind him.*
[Fri Oct 28 20:48:33 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar cheerfully fires at the one Alth attacked: Bane Human Light Crossbow: Attack [1d20+8-4] => [15,8,-4] = (19), Damage [1d8+2+2d6] => [1,2,1,2] = (6) **
[Fri Oct 28 20:48:39 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *hoping a non-targeted spell will help out.*
[Fri Oct 28 20:48:40 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( ahh, that's better ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:48:51 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: one goes down hard
[Fri Oct 28 20:49:03 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: [1d20-1] => [7,-1] = (6)
[Fri Oct 28 20:49:05 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: [1d20-1] => [11,-1] = (10)
[Fri Oct 28 20:49:07 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: [1d20-1] => [2,-1] = (1)
[Fri Oct 28 20:49:09 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): any in my range ?
[Fri Oct 28 20:49:14 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: the rest fall to color spray
[Fri Oct 28 20:49:33 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Well done, short-stuff."
[Fri Oct 28 20:49:34 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: [2d4] => [1,1] = (2) major [1d4] => [2] = (2) minor [1] => 1
[Fri Oct 28 20:49:34 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: tyll, yes, but battle is won
[Fri Oct 28 20:49:35 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (they are stunned or something ?)
[Fri Oct 28 20:49:45 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Should we bayonet them?"
[Fri Oct 28 20:49:48 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: ( depends on HD, could be unconscious)
[Fri Oct 28 20:49:55 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: 1hd warriors
[Fri Oct 28 20:49:56 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: "Thanks. Won't last long."
[Fri Oct 28 20:50:00 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar approaches the downed gangers, crossbow at the ready." **
[Fri Oct 28 20:50:16 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: whichever ones you don't kill come to
[Fri Oct 28 20:50:24 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: did you disarm them?
[Fri Oct 28 20:50:32 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (grabs all of them with tentacles… one per tentacle)
[Fri Oct 28 20:50:45 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: they are grabbed and freaking out
[Fri Oct 28 20:50:49 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (by their throats)
[Fri Oct 28 20:50:53 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( err, surely we had enough rounds to coup-de-grace them ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:50:53 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: you scared them before and they are still scared
[Fri Oct 28 20:51:11 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *disarm them during those 2 rounds since I have no good coup de grace*
[Fri Oct 28 20:51:15 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (if you wanted, you could kill them)
[Fri Oct 28 20:51:20 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *two at least*
[Fri Oct 28 20:51:31 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (No I wanna savor their terror)
[Fri Oct 28 20:51:44 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (they are disarmed and in your tentacles.)
[Fri Oct 28 20:51:50 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( alrighty ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:52:00 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "You shouldn't have messed with one blessed by the depths ya see" (then intimidates them more)
[Fri Oct 28 20:52:07 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "grrrm, let us go" one manages to scream through the strangling
[Fri Oct 28 20:52:22 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (is this the one who hurt me ?)
[Fri Oct 28 20:52:24 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar quietly closes the door. **
[Fri Oct 28 20:52:34 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (yeah, the other one)
[Fri Oct 28 20:52:41 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Do we have someplace where we can have a chat with our… guests?
[Fri Oct 28 20:53:01 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: Griswol says "oh come in the back"
[Fri Oct 28 20:53:05 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Possibly find some common ground, mutual interest."
[Fri Oct 28 20:53:32 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar gestures to Alth, "Lead on." **
[Fri Oct 28 20:53:49 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (are asking me to intimidate them more or what ?)
[Fri Oct 28 20:53:55 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "let me go freak!" the guy mumbles
[Fri Oct 28 20:53:56 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *feeling altharid has this well in hand, walk over and set a prestidigitation to cleaning up the prior bloodstain, difficult task though that be.*
[Fri Oct 28 20:54:15 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (well in hand… lol)
[Fri Oct 28 20:54:16 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *griswol offers some cleaner.
[Fri Oct 28 20:54:24 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( i figure we're going to find out who their boss is, where their boss is, where their base is, how to get in, anything valuable, etc ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:54:30 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): "Are you still hurt"
[Fri Oct 28 20:54:36 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: the funny hats are very red and tall, they fall off
[Fri Oct 28 20:54:42 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "Just a flesh wound"'
[Fri Oct 28 20:54:53 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar swipes a hat and places it on top of his hood. **
[Fri Oct 28 20:54:58 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "And I'm gonna exact my vengence on you guys"
[Fri Oct 28 20:55:04 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): (how much damage)
[Fri Oct 28 20:55:16 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "Unless you will spill some valuable info ya know"
[Fri Oct 28 20:55:20 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar also picks up a pimp cane. **
[Fri Oct 28 20:55:27 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *griswol shows you to the back altharid*
[Fri Oct 28 20:55:50 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *cane is very pimping…masterwork pimping in fact
[Fri Oct 28 20:55:51 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *give cleaner to the prestidigitation spell? seems redundant*
[Fri Oct 28 20:56:00 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar struts after Altharid, wearing his swanky new hat. **
[Fri Oct 28 20:56:26 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (Altharid takes the pathetic fools to the back)
[Fri Oct 28 20:56:27 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I thought you were cleaning up little lady. sorry" says griswol
[Fri Oct 28 20:56:28 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Short-stuff, you gonna join us?"
[Fri Oct 28 20:56:50 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: Got a spell on the job. Sure.
[Fri Oct 28 20:56:55 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *walks after to the back.*
[Fri Oct 28 20:56:56 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "i will clean up the blood, just don't steal my wears!"says griswol
[Fri Oct 28 20:57:24 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (the back room of the tavern is full of many expensive things. You see many good vintages.)
[Fri Oct 28 20:57:47 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (there is also a big bucket that says…"secret milk" but it's empty)
[Fri Oct 28 20:57:58 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "So lets play a game lads… I will give you each some points for each valuble info ya spill"
[Fri Oct 28 20:58:02 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( are there rafters, or something we can tie them to? Alth will need to do the intimidation, and I imagine it'll be easier while not holding them" ))
[Fri Oct 28 20:58:13 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *looks around the vintages appreciatively.*
[Fri Oct 28 20:58:17 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "The first one to reach the threshold… will survive"
[Fri Oct 28 20:58:17 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (there are rafters and rope is available)
[Fri Oct 28 20:58:36 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (griswol seems to be busy cleaning in the front)
[Fri Oct 28 20:59:30 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "But first… get me some ropes…. and tie down those punks"
[Fri Oct 28 20:59:39 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar hangs the Jets one by one by their wrists: Use Rope [1d20+4] => [16,4] = (20) **
[Fri Oct 28 20:59:51 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *seeks to aid other*
[Fri Oct 28 20:59:52 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (he is hung well)
[Fri Oct 28 20:59:55 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: [1d20+4] => [19,4] = (23)
[Fri Oct 28 21:00:01 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (Altharid has 50ft of rope in his backpack)
[Fri Oct 28 21:00:02 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: (lol)
[Fri Oct 28 21:00:08 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "You see, this way you can reach more of them at any given time."
[Fri Oct 28 21:00:09 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (you have 3 jets strung up)
[Fri Oct 28 21:00:21 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (there is rope around the area too)
[Fri Oct 28 21:00:23 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar gives one a push, causing him to spin gently **
[Fri Oct 28 21:00:33 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Plus, you know, pinata is a fun game."
[Fri Oct 28 21:00:42 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (he swings and then you see something dripping down his pant leg)
[Fri Oct 28 21:00:52 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (there is pee on the floor now)
[Fri Oct 28 21:00:57 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "So lets start our game fleshlings"
[Fri Oct 28 21:01:03 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar steps back with a look of distate, "Alright, your show." **
[Fri Oct 28 21:01:18 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *snake slips monochrome-striped head out of Sidhe's cloak as she steps back, and caresses it gently._
[Fri Oct 28 21:01:35 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (did you gag them?)
[Fri Oct 28 21:01:50 2011] : (23152) Siam (enter): 21:01
[Fri Oct 28 21:01:53 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: (…while interrogating?)
[Fri Oct 28 21:02:03 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( you know, it's really the Jets' bad luck that they pick the one session that it's only Evil PCs in the house ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:02:06 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (well, you only need one ungagged)
[Fri Oct 28 21:02:19 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: (but it's a contest :) (
[Fri Oct 28 21:02:32 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (griswol is a good guy, but he doesn't like gangs)
[Fri Oct 28 21:02:33 2011] : (23015) Altharid: *Steps back* "Pathetic weakling *slaps the guy's face with his tentacle* " You dare to call yourself a man ?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:02:46 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I have nothing to say to you!"
[Fri Oct 28 21:02:56 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "We shall see"
[Fri Oct 28 21:03:00 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "Freak, mindflayer….brain eater!"
[Fri Oct 28 21:03:14 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "My mother told me stories about your kind"
[Fri Oct 28 21:03:16 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "Ohohoh … yes praise me more"
[Fri Oct 28 21:03:25 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "I wish I was one"
[Fri Oct 28 21:03:33 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (the other 2 have passed out)
[Fri Oct 28 21:03:36 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "But I'm still in chrysalis state ya see"
[Fri Oct 28 21:03:43 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (the only one concious is the one who hit you before)
[Fri Oct 28 21:03:50 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *friendily to altharid* "My friend here would be happy to lend his venom if you want it, by the way."
[Fri Oct 28 21:03:58 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Do you think either of them would make a good host for spawn?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:04:05 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "A snake?!"
[Fri Oct 28 21:04:15 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "please don't poison me!"
[Fri Oct 28 21:04:25 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (he seems really scared of the snake now)
[Fri Oct 28 21:04:57 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "Ohh finally"
[Fri Oct 28 21:05:05 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "Feal like chatting a little bit"
[Fri Oct 28 21:05:15 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (*feel)
[Fri Oct 28 21:05:20 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I have nothing to say to vile demonspawn"
[Fri Oct 28 21:05:37 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "Deepspawn pathetic fool, deepspawn"
[Fri Oct 28 21:06:13 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I have powerful friends. You should best let me go."(sense motive)
[Fri Oct 28 21:06:20 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *giggles a little, steps forward letting snake slither down her arm.* I'm sure Lati here would be happy to talk to you instead.
[Fri Oct 28 21:06:24 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: sense motive [1d20+5] => [1,5] = (6)
[Fri Oct 28 21:06:26 2011] : ** (22654) Tyll (BM E6) chuckles as he watches the torture **
[Fri Oct 28 21:06:28 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( omg fail ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:06:36 2011] : (23015) Altharid: [1d20+2] => [16,2] = (18)
[Fri Oct 28 21:06:42 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (balt, he might be friends with the mayor)
[Fri Oct 28 21:06:44 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (hmm maybe it will work)
[Fri Oct 28 21:06:49 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (Altharid, he is full of shit)
[Fri Oct 28 21:07:12 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "Oh I see…. is your momma one of them?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:07:13 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: (/doesn't bother to try and read him)
[Fri Oct 28 21:07:28 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( i'm just glad Balt has balls of steel, and doesn't afraid of anything ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:07:32 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "Ohh please gonna smack me with a frying pan ?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:07:34 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "My momma is dead! Like you will be soon!"
[Fri Oct 28 21:07:46 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Ok, this isn't going anywhere."
[Fri Oct 28 21:07:51 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *he continues to swing, knocking into the unconcious guys
[Fri Oct 28 21:07:52 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "We have some very basic questions."
[Fri Oct 28 21:08:01 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (brings out his masterwork cooking tools)
[Fri Oct 28 21:08:07 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Answer them, and we won't break every bone in your body."
[Fri Oct 28 21:08:31 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "Ask me a question then. I will tell you things."
[Fri Oct 28 21:08:34 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (then proceeds with describing what he will do with each of his internal organs)
[Fri Oct 28 21:08:40 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I know where you live!"
[Fri Oct 28 21:08:43 2011] : (23152) Siam (exit): 21:08
[Fri Oct 28 21:09:01 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (he is eyeing the snake now.)
[Fri Oct 28 21:09:09 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "First question: Where is your gang's base of operations? Exact location please. Street address is preferable."
[Fri Oct 28 21:09:10 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "that snake isn't poisonous
[Fri Oct 28 21:09:25 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *grins at this.*
[Fri Oct 28 21:09:32 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "We meet once a week in the middle of the night"
[Fri Oct 28 21:09:40 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar rolls his eyes, "Miss, please have your snake bite him." **
[Fri Oct 28 21:09:51 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "He clearly doesn't believe that we will kill him."
[Fri Oct 28 21:09:59 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "And where do you meet?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:10:02 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: "He is a sea krait, a reclusive snake, usually shy and harmless… gentle enough children play with their kind… "
[Fri Oct 28 21:10:23 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "In the market district where they trade cattle."
[Fri Oct 28 21:10:25 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Straight answers, we are busy… sentients, and do not have time for your shenanigans."
[Fri Oct 28 21:10:42 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): (is there only one ?)
[Fri Oct 28 21:10:47 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( is that a specific location, and do i know where that is? ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:10:51 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (the other guys are unconcious)
[Fri Oct 28 21:11:05 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (knowledge local balt)
[Fri Oct 28 21:11:12 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *steps forward and raises arm to man's (dry) ankle, cleaning it if need be to be suitable for her snake to smell*
[Fri Oct 28 21:11:12 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (dif 10)
[Fri Oct 28 21:11:22 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: know:local [1d20+5] => [17,5] = (22)
[Fri Oct 28 21:11:32 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (you know where they trade cattle)
[Fri Oct 28 21:11:58 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *the man squirms at sidhe's touch*
[Fri Oct 28 21:12:01 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( ok, but is it like a single building, or more of a district or general area? ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:12:09 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (it's an open corral)
[Fri Oct 28 21:12:12 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( mostly, I want to know the precise place to set on fire if need be ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:12:25 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (it's an open area)
[Fri Oct 28 21:12:32 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *the snake's tongue flicks out and smells him.*
[Fri Oct 28 21:12:33 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( alrighty ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:12:55 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *he is looking at the snake*
[Fri Oct 28 21:12:59 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: "Lucky they are so gentle, considering their venom is notably more virulent than a land snake's."
[Fri Oct 28 21:13:05 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Alright, second question. Where does your leader, this Biggins fellow, make his hideout?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:13:36 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "Biggins? I have no idea where he is. I only see him at the meet"
[Fri Oct 28 21:13:50 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: Sense Motive: [1d20+5] => [19,5] = (24)
[Fri Oct 28 21:13:55 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( is he lying? ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:13:59 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "is that snake going to bite me?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:14:05 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (no, he's truthing)
[Fri Oct 28 21:14:15 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( alright ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:14:32 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "please don't let that snake bite me."
[Fri Oct 28 21:14:36 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Hmm, well then do you know anything of interest that might make us want keep you alive?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:14:59 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: "He'll bite if I say so, dear."
[Fri Oct 28 21:15:02 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I know that there are over 100 gang members. If you let me live, I will pay Griswol's fee."
[Fri Oct 28 21:15:17 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "And I will not tell anyone of this."
[Fri Oct 28 21:15:28 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "I was thinking something more along thelines of valuable objects and/or treasure."
[Fri Oct 28 21:15:40 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I have money in my cane."
[Fri Oct 28 21:15:50 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "A wretch like you gonna pay…. for Griswol?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:15:55 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Well now, that's a step in the right direction."
[Fri Oct 28 21:15:56 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "take it and let me leave and we'll forget this."
[Fri Oct 28 21:16:06 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (sense his motive alth)
[Fri Oct 28 21:16:15 2011] : (23015) Altharid: [1d20+2] => [8,2] = (10)
[Fri Oct 28 21:16:17 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "How about telling us where or to whom you deliver the protection money?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:16:25 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (there goes my luck streak)
[Fri Oct 28 21:16:27 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (he is being truthful)
[Fri Oct 28 21:16:35 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (that was enough btw)
[Fri Oct 28 21:16:38 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): [1d20] => [19] = (19)
[Fri Oct 28 21:16:43 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (truthful tyll)
[Fri Oct 28 21:16:47 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): (theres mine sense motive lol)
[Fri Oct 28 21:16:53 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: you have his cane
[Fri Oct 28 21:17:04 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (they are all masterwork clubs)
[Fri Oct 28 21:17:11 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (the 5 you collected)
[Fri Oct 28 21:17:13 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( yes, but he has to take the money somewhere, he can't just leave it in his cane forever ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:17:34 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "My money is hidden in my cane, take it and let me go)
[Fri Oct 28 21:18:04 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Oh, we will; but first we'd like to know what you do with the money after you put it in your cane."
[Fri Oct 28 21:18:04 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: "Jets have any affiliation swampside?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:18:22 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "Swampside? Why would I want to go to that smelly place?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:18:34 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "Port and merchant districts are were the marks are."
[Fri Oct 28 21:18:39 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Do you take it to your boss? Deliver it to a drop? Spend it on sweets and lemonade?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:18:42 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "please take that snake away!"
[Fri Oct 28 21:19:02 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "we meet once a week and give it to the boss"
[Fri Oct 28 21:19:13 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "at the cattle yards."
[Fri Oct 28 21:19:36 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Excellent, thank you. One last question before you may go. Who is your direct superior?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:19:37 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *finally pulls snake back with a smile.*
[Fri Oct 28 21:20:08 2011] : (23152) Siam (enter): 21:20
[Fri Oct 28 21:20:09 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I am the leader now that you killed my boss. I answer to Biggins directly now."
[Fri Oct 28 21:20:49 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Oh, I see. I'm afraid that means I must ask you one more question then. When is your gang's next meeting time at the corral?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:20:52 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "if you let me go, can I at least get my cane back?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:21:03 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "we met last night."
[Fri Oct 28 21:21:19 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "so, next week."
[Fri Oct 28 21:21:19 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Ahh, so six nights from now?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:21:41 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "yeah, but I'm gonna call out sick. I promise I won't tell any of this if you let me live."
[Fri Oct 28 21:22:04 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "And we thank you very much for that. You have been of tremendous help."
[Fri Oct 28 21:22:04 2011] : (23015) Altharid: *Whispers to Sidhe's ear "Can we get outside this guy's hearing range ?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:22:11 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Miss, please have your snake bite him."
[Fri Oct 28 21:22:25 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (you can go out of the room Alth)
[Fri Oct 28 21:22:39 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "NO NO NO, please don't kill me!"
[Fri Oct 28 21:22:51 2011] : (23152) Siam: Disconnecting from server…
[Fri Oct 28 21:22:51 2011] : (23152) Siam (exit): 21:22
[Fri Oct 28 21:23:19 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Of course not. None of us will kill you. That's what the snake is for."
[Fri Oct 28 21:23:57 2011] : ** (22654) Tyll (BM E6) laughs **
[Fri Oct 28 21:23:58 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (the man faints. now there are 3 unconcious guys swinging from the rafters)
[Fri Oct 28 21:24:16 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar steps away from the prisoners and begins examing his new cane. (Perception to figure out how to open it: [1d20+12] => [5,12] = (17) **
[Fri Oct 28 21:24:22 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "You are truly amusing Baltasar" *Altharid snickers
[Fri Oct 28 21:24:28 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *Sidhe steps forward and lets Lati slither up onto the one who spke after this.*
[Fri Oct 28 21:24:33 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: "Lati, bite."
[Fri Oct 28 21:24:38 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: Balt, there is a hidden pocket
[Fri Oct 28 21:24:39 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar glances up from his work and smirks, "Why thank you." **
[Fri Oct 28 21:24:54 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (if your poison kills, he dies)
[Fri Oct 28 21:25:07 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *snake sinks its fangs into the man, injecting poison for a bit. con damage, yeah.*
[Fri Oct 28 21:25:15 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (Balt, you find 300 gp inside)
[Fri Oct 28 21:25:25 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): [1d20+6] => [4,6] = (10) perception on the unconcious/dead guys if it hasnt been done arlready
[Fri Oct 28 21:25:40 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "Well I hope that your scaly companion has enough venom for the three"
[Fri Oct 28 21:25:47 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (one guys dies, the others are unconcious)
[Fri Oct 28 21:26:05 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: "If he can't manage we'll have to be a bit messier about it."
[Fri Oct 28 21:26:05 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (tyll, you find that he has nothing)
[Fri Oct 28 21:26:10 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Excellent. Oh, and please have the viper take care of the rest of them. It will be easier to dispose of the bodies if it looks like they died of an animal attack"
[Fri Oct 28 21:26:29 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: "brings lati to the other two in turn*
[Fri Oct 28 21:26:30 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "Are you guys done in there?"-you hear griswol
[Fri Oct 28 21:26:36 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "This way, we only have to puree two corpses."
[Fri Oct 28 21:26:47 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "Almost Lad"
[Fri Oct 28 21:26:50 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar calls back, "Just about, just cleaning up." **
[Fri Oct 28 21:27:08 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "just be sure to take them out unseen."-he says
[Fri Oct 28 21:27:13 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar searches the new corpses for anything of interest: Perception [1d20+12] => [1,12] = (13) **
[Fri Oct 28 21:27:23 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( phail ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:27:33 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( i swear… ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:27:35 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (Balt Finds a note)
[Fri Oct 28 21:27:40 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *retrieves snake from dying men.*
[Fri Oct 28 21:27:40 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): [1d20+6] => [4,6] = (10) perception on the new ones as well
[Fri Oct 28 21:27:46 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (it says "we betray him tonight")
[Fri Oct 28 21:27:48 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): *kills his dice*
[Fri Oct 28 21:28:00 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (you find another note)
[Fri Oct 28 21:28:01 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( actually, you know what. Let's just assume I took 20 on that check, so I got a 32 ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:28:12 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (it says, "we should get a new leader")
[Fri Oct 28 21:28:15 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( why do I always forget that I can take 20 ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:28:33 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (you find a 3rd note)
[Fri Oct 28 21:28:35 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar reads his note **
[Fri Oct 28 21:28:42 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar reads all the notes **
[Fri Oct 28 21:28:46 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( :P ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:28:50 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: (aloud?)
[Fri Oct 28 21:28:56 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( yeah, sure ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:29:10 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (it says "Jobe is such an ass, we should make him do the dirty work")
[Fri Oct 28 21:29:33 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (sense motive to figure out what notes mean.)
[Fri Oct 28 21:29:40 2011] : (23015) Altharid: [1d20+2] => [7,2] = (9)
[Fri Oct 28 21:29:41 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: "It sounds like we only hastened their demise."
[Fri Oct 28 21:29:43 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar also uses Detect Magic to check for any magical auras on or around the dead guys, including the two we killed in the front room. **
[Fri Oct 28 21:29:47 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (great)
[Fri Oct 28 21:30:01 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: (tch, sense motive, logic is more useful to me… never trust my gut)
[Fri Oct 28 21:30:02 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: Sense Motive on notes: [1d20+5] => [13,5] = (18)
[Fri Oct 28 21:30:04 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *they were having an issue with infighting
[Fri Oct 28 21:30:11 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *detect magic sounds cool*
[Fri Oct 28 21:30:27 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "Did you kill them?" says Griswol
[Fri Oct 28 21:30:46 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Nope, they died of natural causes."
[Fri Oct 28 21:30:46 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *griswol goes to open the door to the backroom.
[Fri Oct 28 21:30:54 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Alright, we're done here."
[Fri Oct 28 21:30:56 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "Well … in self defence… as we agreed to"
[Fri Oct 28 21:31:00 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar replaces the notes on their previous owners. **
[Fri Oct 28 21:31:11 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *he looks around the room
[Fri Oct 28 21:31:20 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *ponders how someone dies of natural causes from self defense*
[Fri Oct 28 21:31:21 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "good, you didn't take anything"-griswol
[Fri Oct 28 21:31:32 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "here's your money"
[Fri Oct 28 21:31:41 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Ok, these three," *gestures to the poisoned ones, "Can be dumped in an alley somewhere."
[Fri Oct 28 21:31:42 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "Nah why I would rob my workplace Griswol"
[Fri Oct 28 21:31:55 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *griswol hands out 200gp to each of the party members
[Fri Oct 28 21:32:02 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "The first two, we should dispose of more permanently."
[Fri Oct 28 21:32:15 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Ahh, thank you, my good man."
[Fri Oct 28 21:32:18 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: "Thank you kindly sir, I was tempted but think too well of you really." *grins slightly.* "Hmm…"
[Fri Oct 28 21:32:21 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "when you are done with the dirty work, can you come back and do me a favor?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:32:46 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "It depends on what it is, but I for one will consider it."
[Fri Oct 28 21:32:58 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I pay well"
[Fri Oct 28 21:33:00 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "The same with me"
[Fri Oct 28 21:33:00 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar begins examining the other canes, checking for more treasure: [1d20+12] => [8,12] = (20) **
[Fri Oct 28 21:33:17 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (nope, just his cane. He was the treasurer)
[Fri Oct 28 21:33:27 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( ahh, alright ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:34:02 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (you figure out how to hide the bodies, and do so at nightfall)
[Fri Oct 28 21:34:06 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar divvies up the money from the cane into five portions and splits it between himself, Altharid, Sidhe, Tyll, and Griswol. **
[Fri Oct 28 21:34:12 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( that's 60gp each ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:34:20 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: griswol says he doens't need it
[Fri Oct 28 21:34:39 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Oh come now, you helped just as much as the rest of us."
[Fri Oct 28 21:34:49 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "You provided the location."
[Fri Oct 28 21:34:51 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I did nothing of the sort."
[Fri Oct 28 21:35:00 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I did not have anything to do with this."
[Fri Oct 28 21:35:17 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I wash my hands of this."
[Fri Oct 28 21:35:22 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Fine, then how about you keep it as an advance on each of our bar tabs."
[Fri Oct 28 21:35:33 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "that is acceptable"
[Fri Oct 28 21:35:35 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *grins at this idea.*
[Fri Oct 28 21:35:38 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar smiles winningly at the bar owner. **
[Fri Oct 28 21:36:04 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "So, just for the record. These guys attacked you first and I was just a bystander"-griswol
[Fri Oct 28 21:36:06 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "Seriously… alcohol can damage your cerebrum if you are not careful Baltasar"
[Fri Oct 28 21:36:24 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Yes, I too am certain that is what happened."
[Fri Oct 28 21:36:33 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Now, what was that task you mentioned?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:36:44 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "So I have a task for you guys. It's night, which is good."
[Fri Oct 28 21:36:54 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I need more milk"
[Fri Oct 28 21:37:07 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar raises an eyebrow. **
[Fri Oct 28 21:37:15 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *he grabs the bucket that says "secret milk"
[Fri Oct 28 21:37:19 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "I guess it must some special kind…am I right ?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:37:23 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I ran out of milk"
[Fri Oct 28 21:37:28 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Milk? Or 'milk'?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:37:33 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "because of all the cats and cat girls"
[Fri Oct 28 21:37:45 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "The cats and cat girls like milk"
[Fri Oct 28 21:37:55 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "This is special milk."
[Fri Oct 28 21:37:57 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: "Riani drinking you out of house and home?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:38:05 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "but…can you keep a secret?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:38:08 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (I work as a part time cook here…. do I know anything about the situation ?)
[Fri Oct 28 21:38:10 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar rolls his eyes and mutters in Infernal, "Only on the surface." **
[Fri Oct 28 21:38:17 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (you have no idea altharid)
[Fri Oct 28 21:38:28 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *glances over to baltasar curiously*
[Fri Oct 28 21:38:29 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (you've just been using the milk that doesn't spoil)
[Fri Oct 28 21:38:42 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (you figure the bucket is magic)
[Fri Oct 28 21:38:46 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "I most certainly can. I excel at keeping secrets
[Fri Oct 28 21:38:49 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (and it's a very very big bucket)
[Fri Oct 28 21:39:05 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "Well, Nanny Grow raises Dire sheep"
[Fri Oct 28 21:39:13 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (wonder if I could get some such buckets for my cooking experiments)
[Fri Oct 28 21:39:15 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "This is there milk"
[Fri Oct 28 21:39:25 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "but don't tell Nanny Grow!"
[Fri Oct 28 21:39:48 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "it's the best Milk in the land"
[Fri Oct 28 21:39:52 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( know:local for who the hell is Nanny Grow? [1d20+5] => [12,5] = (17) ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:40:02 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "But that druid won't sell it."
[Fri Oct 28 21:40:29 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: http://blackmarches.wikidot.com/nanny-grow
[Fri Oct 28 21:40:30 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "Druid…." - *Altharid cringes a liitle bit
[Fri Oct 28 21:40:41 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( how big is the bucket in question? ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:40:52 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (10 gallons)
[Fri Oct 28 21:41:09 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( aww, shit ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:41:14 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( level 15 druid? ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:41:19 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (bill's npc)
[Fri Oct 28 21:41:26 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( and we have an aberration, a binder, and an artificer with us? ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:41:33 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( yeah, that's gonna go down REAL well ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:41:42 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *griswol sees the look in your eyes.
[Fri Oct 28 21:41:48 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (I'm not aberration by RAW…. but thats not gonna convince the druid)
[Fri Oct 28 21:41:52 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "don't worry, she doesn't watch them at night"
[Fri Oct 28 21:42:15 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "if you hurry, you can milk them and she will be none the wiser"
[Fri Oct 28 21:42:35 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "you are good with animals, right?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:42:40 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( ok, IC i'm really not liking this idea ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:42:54 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( OOC, i think it might be incredibly hilarious ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:42:58 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *griswol takes something off the shelf
[Fri Oct 28 21:43:03 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: "… I should be, decent…"
[Fri Oct 28 21:43:09 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "this is a milker"
[Fri Oct 28 21:43:12 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *looks to Lati worriedly*
[Fri Oct 28 21:43:24 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *it looks like a suction cup and pump
[Fri Oct 28 21:43:32 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( but this is one of those situations that my PC would avoid like plauge-bearing, rabid, flesh-eating dire weasels ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:43:37 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *it's a masterwork tool for milking sheep
[Fri Oct 28 21:43:44 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: "… a dire sheep though, sounds big and not particularly smart, I might get stepped on."
[Fri Oct 28 21:43:51 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *ponders*
[Fri Oct 28 21:44:00 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "don't worry, they sleep at night."
[Fri Oct 28 21:44:06 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "just don't wake them up."
[Fri Oct 28 21:44:19 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I sent the last cook to get the milk a month ago."
[Fri Oct 28 21:44:20 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( ok, he HAS to be bullshitting there ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:44:23 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "then he quit"
[Fri Oct 28 21:44:34 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "coincidence I'm sure"
[Fri Oct 28 21:44:43 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( cause i have milked animals, and it can't be done while they're asleep ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:44:53 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (sense his motive)
[Fri Oct 28 21:45:04 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: sense motive: [1d20+5] => [17,5] = (22)
[Fri Oct 28 21:45:13 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: [1d20+5] => [16,5] = (21) handle animal
[Fri Oct 28 21:45:21 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (he is being truthful. Dire animals and real animals are different)
[Fri Oct 28 21:45:26 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Ok, I think I might have a plan. How many sheep does it take to fill that bucket?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:45:35 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (dire animals can be milked while they sleep)
[Fri Oct 28 21:46:03 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "if you find 1 milkable one, then just one"
[Fri Oct 28 21:46:06 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "they are big"
[Fri Oct 28 21:46:16 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "try not to milk the rams"
[Fri Oct 28 21:46:35 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *snickers at this.*
[Fri Oct 28 21:46:44 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Alright, here's the plan. When we get there, we try to find one away from the herd. If we can't, then I'll levitate one away."
[Fri Oct 28 21:46:46 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (drinks CLW potion) * "Well I've gotta some bad feeling about this… but well as a cook of this estabilishment… I have my pride to uphold… so be it I'm in"
[Fri Oct 28 21:46:51 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "you have to hurry, night is the only time to do this safely"
[Fri Oct 28 21:46:58 2011] : (23015) Altharid: [1d8+1] => [6,1] = (7)
[Fri Oct 28 21:47:02 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Then we milk it. If it wakes up, I'll use a Suggestion on it."
[Fri Oct 28 21:47:06 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (lucky ufufuf)
[Fri Oct 28 21:47:24 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *looks to see if needs more healing at all*
[Fri Oct 28 21:47:25 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "If Grow shows up, or more than one sheep wakes up, we cheese it."
[Fri Oct 28 21:47:27 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: I can offer you 600 gp each
[Fri Oct 28 21:47:33 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "In separate directions"
[Fri Oct 28 21:47:37 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (i'm at max hp)
[Fri Oct 28 21:47:47 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "Grow will not kill you, she'll just turn you into a duck"
[Fri Oct 28 21:47:59 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "And this changes my plan, how?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:48:08 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: "Worse things to ge."
[Fri Oct 28 21:48:10 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *be
[Fri Oct 28 21:48:25 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "And yet, I don't particularly want to try it."
[Fri Oct 28 21:48:29 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "if you see Grow, it's too late."
[Fri Oct 28 21:48:32 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "to run"
[Fri Oct 28 21:48:37 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "so, just don't see grow"
[Fri Oct 28 21:48:44 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( ooc, how many HD do dire sheep have? ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:48:45 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "she is in her tree alot"
[Fri Oct 28 21:48:56 2011] : (23182) Master (enter): 21:48
[Fri Oct 28 21:49:00 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (5, why, gonna kill one?)
[Fri Oct 28 21:49:05 2011] : (23182) Master (exit): 21:49
[Fri Oct 28 21:49:16 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( no, just want to know if my stash of Sleep scrolls is a viable solution ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:49:28 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (well I would be rather interested in their grapple mod :P)
[Fri Oct 28 21:49:38 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( don't feel like spending the rest of my PC's very long natural life as a duck ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:49:39 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "you guys should get going, when you return, I'll pay you the 600 each"
[Fri Oct 28 21:49:51 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Alright, let's do this."
[Fri Oct 28 21:50:12 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Altharid, would you be so kind as to carry the bucket. Miss Sidhe, are you able to do the milking?"
[Fri Oct 28 21:50:15 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (nanny grow lives near swampside)
[Fri Oct 28 21:50:24 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (bucket weights a light 1lbs
[Fri Oct 28 21:50:28 2011] : (23015) Altharid: * grabs the bucket
[Fri Oct 28 21:50:39 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (bucket is magical)
[Fri Oct 28 21:50:41 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *nods* I should manage.
[Fri Oct 28 21:50:47 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Tyll and I will be overwatch"
[Fri Oct 28 21:51:03 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar begins to lead the way, "Right then, let's head out." **
[Fri Oct 28 21:51:09 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): "Sounds good, I want her to try to sheep me, might be interesting
[Fri Oct 28 21:51:16 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *makes plans to shift visage in dark between here and there*
[Fri Oct 28 21:51:23 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (under the cover or darkness, the party manages to find the fields)
[Fri Oct 28 21:51:26 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar removes his goggles once outside. **
[Fri Oct 28 21:51:42 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (perception checks)
[Fri Oct 28 21:51:48 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( /me has darkvision 120, so please keep that in mind ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:51:57 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: Perception [1d20+12] => [2,12] = (14)
[Fri Oct 28 21:52:01 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "Well I'm not the best at sneaking around… I'm kinda positive that I more than capable at restraining sheep rather than sneakink but well"
[Fri Oct 28 21:52:05 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): (i have darkvision 60)
[Fri Oct 28 21:52:06 2011] : (23015) Altharid: [1d20+2] => [20,2] = (22)
[Fri Oct 28 21:52:09 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( and assume that i'm constantly making perception checks during this ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:52:20 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (natural 20… wow… shame its not working on skills)
[Fri Oct 28 21:52:21 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): [1d20+6] => [8,6] = (14)
[Fri Oct 28 21:52:23 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (just the first to see where they are)
[Fri Oct 28 21:52:40 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (you all see big white things in the field)
[Fri Oct 28 21:52:54 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (there are approximately 60)
[Fri Oct 28 21:53:01 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (some are smaller than others)
[Fri Oct 28 21:53:11 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (they are huddled together)
[Fri Oct 28 21:53:18 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar looks for one without horns **
[Fri Oct 28 21:53:36 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (most don't have horns. you find one)
[Fri Oct 28 21:53:41 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *changes appearance to normal halfling between here and there…*
[Fri Oct 28 21:53:41 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( also, there should only be one ram, right? Cause rams are territorial ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:53:45 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( oh good ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:53:57 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: [1d20-2] => [6,-2] = (4)[1d20+6] => [1,6] = (7)percep, lowlight
[Fri Oct 28 21:54:02 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (one ram, perception 15 and darkvision to find him)
[Fri Oct 28 21:54:16 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): [1d20+6] => [20,6] = (26)
[Fri Oct 28 21:54:18 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: perception [1d20+12] => [9,12] = (21)
[Fri Oct 28 21:54:27 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (sidhe, there are big white things, may or may not be sheep)
[Fri Oct 28 21:54:35 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (you guys see the ram is in the center)
[Fri Oct 28 21:54:38 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (no darkvision unfortuanately)
[Fri Oct 28 21:54:46 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *be stealthy, cloak now seeming tattered and visage plain.*
[Fri Oct 28 21:55:11 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (all the animals appear to be sleeping)
[Fri Oct 28 21:55:23 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (one more perception check)
[Fri Oct 28 21:55:40 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: perception [1d20+12] => [1,12] = (13)
[Fri Oct 28 21:55:42 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: [1d20-2] => [14,-2] = (12)[1d20+6] => [8,6] = (14)
[Fri Oct 28 21:55:44 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (diff 15 for darkvision, 20 low light, 25 none)
[Fri Oct 28 21:55:48 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( god damn… ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:55:50 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "I'm rather bad at sneaking… I'm gonna well stand guard and join the frey should the worst happen *whispers"
[Fri Oct 28 21:56:06 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (not gonna happen in my case…. ah well)
[Fri Oct 28 21:56:21 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( i wish i could take 10 on spot checks ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:56:23 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: altharid, you stay back, and can have +5 to perception
[Fri Oct 28 21:56:39 2011] : (23015) Altharid: [1d20+5] => [13,5] = (18)
[Fri Oct 28 21:56:47 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (nope still fail)
[Fri Oct 28 21:56:51 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( you guys done making checks? ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:57:00 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: you have darkvision, altharid?
[Fri Oct 28 21:57:05 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( want to let you finish before starting ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:57:21 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (nope… even though thematically I 'should')
[Fri Oct 28 21:57:27 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: Baltasar, you may proceed
[Fri Oct 28 21:57:41 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar casts Suggestion on a likely sheep on the very edge of the flock. **
[Fri Oct 28 21:58:04 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: [1d20+10] => [16,10] = (26) stealth (for ref, brb)
[Fri Oct 28 21:58:09 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: will save DC 16
[Fri Oct 28 21:58:15 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: lol, okay [1d20] => [18] = (18)
[Fri Oct 28 21:58:21 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: saves
[Fri Oct 28 21:58:27 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( oh fucking hell ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:58:29 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: sheep sleeps through
[Fri Oct 28 21:58:29 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (ermm its sleeping)
[Fri Oct 28 21:58:33 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (so auto fail)
[Fri Oct 28 21:58:45 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (shouldnt it be that way… considered willing and such ?)
[Fri Oct 28 21:58:47 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (i let the dice decide)
[Fri Oct 28 21:58:52 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( yeah, but that was a trump card, and no, charm effects can be used on sleeping critters ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:58:56 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (kk)
[Fri Oct 28 21:59:13 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: sidhe, you smell something like bacon
[Fri Oct 28 21:59:15 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( right, just got more difficult then ))
[Fri Oct 28 21:59:27 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar levitates the sheep toward us **
[Fri Oct 28 21:59:27 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: perception checks, dif 10 everyone
[Fri Oct 28 21:59:36 2011] : (23015) Altharid: [1d20+5] => [10,5] = (15)
[Fri Oct 28 21:59:47 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: perception [1d20+12] => [3,12] = (15)
[Fri Oct 28 21:59:49 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): [1d20+6] => [11,6] = (17)
[Fri Oct 28 21:59:56 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: you smell the most horrible bacon and rotten eggs smell…except for sidhe, who just smells bacon
[Fri Oct 28 22:00:16 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar looks around for the source of the smell: [1d20+12] => [7,12] = (19) **
[Fri Oct 28 22:00:25 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (lol i think i know whats gonna happen)
[Fri Oct 28 22:00:34 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar sets the sheep down in front of Sidhe **
[Fri Oct 28 22:00:34 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (you see many red glowing eyes around the feet of the sheep)
[Fri Oct 28 22:00:59 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( what sort of knowledge check would this be? ))
[Fri Oct 28 22:01:04 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (local)
[Fri Oct 28 22:01:07 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( arcana or nature? ))
[Fri Oct 28 22:01:15 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (and the eyes are amoung the heard)
[Fri Oct 28 22:01:22 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (handle animal to milk the sheep)
[Fri Oct 28 22:01:24 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: knowledge:local [1d20+5] => [17,5] = (22)
[Fri Oct 28 22:01:27 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): (for a smell?)
[Fri Oct 28 22:01:38 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (them be goblins baltasar)
[Fri Oct 28 22:01:38 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( and don't forget to include the +2 from the milker ))
[Fri Oct 28 22:01:48 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: (oh I see goblins I know)
[Fri Oct 28 22:02:04 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *um wave to them quietly if they see us?*
[Fri Oct 28 22:02:04 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (it appears to be Snu Bull's crew)
[Fri Oct 28 22:02:09 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Right, we have company. Please get this done fast."
[Fri Oct 28 22:02:18 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *didn't catch situation precisely*
[Fri Oct 28 22:02:21 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar pulls out his scrolls **
[Fri Oct 28 22:02:22 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (sidhe barely sees a staff waving)
[Fri Oct 28 22:02:31 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: [1d20+7] => [7,7] = (14) handle animal
[Fri Oct 28 22:02:39 2011] : ** (22654) Tyll (BM E6) prepares to absorb spells **
[Fri Oct 28 22:02:41 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (add +2 from milker ;])
[Fri Oct 28 22:02:47 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (one of the goblins is approaching)
[Fri Oct 28 22:02:55 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *the stinky one
[Fri Oct 28 22:02:58 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: (I did)
[Fri Oct 28 22:03:07 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (Snu Bull assists you)
[Fri Oct 28 22:03:21 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: [1d20+6] => [14,6] = (20)
[Fri Oct 28 22:03:26 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *nod to him and smile*
[Fri Oct 28 22:03:34 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "this how you milk sheep"
[Fri Oct 28 22:03:41 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "no wake up"
[Fri Oct 28 22:03:48 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: says the smelly goblin
[Fri Oct 28 22:03:57 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar sighs in relief **
[Fri Oct 28 22:04:10 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *whisper* Thank you Snu Bull.
[Fri Oct 28 22:04:20 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "these friends?"*says snu bull in normal voice
[Fri Oct 28 22:04:23 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (analizes the situation, small folk ? No treat to me…)
[Fri Oct 28 22:04:28 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "you no need be shush, they no wake up"
[Fri Oct 28 22:04:35 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar bows politely to the goblin. **
[Fri Oct 28 22:04:51 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "me stink keep them sleeps"
[Fri Oct 28 22:05:05 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: Yes, they are friends. That's useful.
[Fri Oct 28 22:05:09 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Ahh, very clever. Thank you for your assistance."
[Fri Oct 28 22:05:13 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *snu bull looks at the party, and some of his wives come over*
[Fri Oct 28 22:05:34 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "we take milk, make good cheese"
[Fri Oct 28 22:05:54 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "druid lady no like snu bull stink, so she leave us alone"
[Fri Oct 28 22:06:30 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "Snu Bull remembers moon ago, stupid guy come and attack snu bull crew. He run away after get milk!"
[Fri Oct 28 22:06:58 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (the bucket weighs 30lbs now)
[Fri Oct 28 22:07:25 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Altharid, would you be so kind?
[Fri Oct 28 22:07:34 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "Right away"
[Fri Oct 28 22:07:47 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "Thank you no attacking snu bull. Me fragile!"
[Fri Oct 28 22:08:11 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *the rest of the pcs notice he smells better now
[Fri Oct 28 22:08:23 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: *chuckles softly*
[Fri Oct 28 22:08:28 2011] : ** (22654) Tyll (BM E6) bows before the goblin **
[Fri Oct 28 22:08:33 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (wonders how this mysterious ingreed would affect his new cooking recipe)
[Fri Oct 28 22:08:56 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: http://blackmarches.wikidot.com/snu-bull
[Fri Oct 28 22:08:59 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Well, we thank you for your help. If we can return the favor sometime, let us know."
[Fri Oct 28 22:09:03 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (ingredient)
[Fri Oct 28 22:09:08 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: "Good seeing you again."
[Fri Oct 28 22:09:18 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: "Good seeing you again."
[Fri Oct 28 22:09:23 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "we having trouble with northern goblins. you help later perhaps"
[Fri Oct 28 22:09:35 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: (mrr am I posting?)
[Fri Oct 28 22:09:43 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *snu bull goes back to milking sheep
[Fri Oct 28 22:09:48 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Indeed. However, we must take our leave now. The milk needs delivering."
[Fri Oct 28 22:09:51 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: (sec going to reload)
[Fri Oct 28 22:09:57 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (Altharid not rilly eager to mess with that pathetic-looking creature)
[Fri Oct 28 22:10:00 2011] : (23061) Sidhe (exit): 22:10
[Fri Oct 28 22:10:01 2011] : (23061) Sidhe (enter): 22:10
[Fri Oct 28 22:10:15 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar leads the way out, keeping an eye out. **
[Fri Oct 28 22:10:15 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (*really)
[Fri Oct 28 22:10:16 2011] : (23061) Sidhe (exit): 22:10
[Fri Oct 28 22:10:17 2011] : (23061) Sidhe (enter): 22:10
[Fri Oct 28 22:10:19 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (altharid, you can sense his motive on the fragile comment)
[Fri Oct 28 22:10:23 2011] : (23061) Sidhe (exit): 22:10
[Fri Oct 28 22:10:23 2011] : (23061) Sidhe (enter): 22:10
[Fri Oct 28 22:10:33 2011] : (23015) Altharid: [1d20+2] => [19,2] = (21)
[Fri Oct 28 22:10:45 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( well, any goblin is going to look fragile to someone with 18 str ))
[Fri Oct 28 22:10:47 2011] : (23061) Sidhe: Disconnecting from server…
[Fri Oct 28 22:10:47 2011] : (23061) Sidhe (exit): 22:10
[Fri Oct 28 22:10:47 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (he is not fragile. He appears to have class levels)
[Fri Oct 28 22:10:54 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( even if he's level 10 ))
[Fri Oct 28 22:11:09 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (he's projecting auras…so, he's not that fragile..lol)
[Fri Oct 28 22:11:23 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( anyway, perception check for on the way out: [1d20+12] => [8,12] = (20) ))
[Fri Oct 28 22:11:27 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: you notice that the goblins are very efficient at milking
[Fri Oct 28 22:11:51 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: you see one dropped a cheese wheel
[Fri Oct 28 22:11:56 2011] : (23187) Sidhe (enter): 22:11
[Fri Oct 28 22:11:57 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( well, that was more for looking for things that want to turn me into a duck, but ok ))
[Fri Oct 28 22:11:58 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: it rolls down a hill
[Fri Oct 28 22:12:17 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: (( missed everything after altharid corrected spelling of ingredient))
[Fri Oct 28 22:12:18 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (snu bull already said his stink keeps her away)
[Fri Oct 28 22:12:34 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (a wheel of goblin cheese is rolling down the hill)
[Fri Oct 28 22:12:44 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: ((for what reason?))
[Fri Oct 28 22:12:52 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (a goblin dropped it)
[Fri Oct 28 22:13:11 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (Altharid cannot see it so there's no reaction…. from him)
[Fri Oct 28 22:13:20 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (only balt saw)
[Fri Oct 28 22:13:26 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Miss Sidhe, can you return that to the goblins?"
[Fri Oct 28 22:13:31 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar points out the cheese. **
[Fri Oct 28 22:13:46 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: "Huh?" *looks and then seeks to grab it, if it's rolling towards her.*
[Fri Oct 28 22:13:59 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (you have the cheese)
[Fri Oct 28 22:14:21 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: "Here, someone dropped this." *offer back to goblins*
[Fri Oct 28 22:14:23 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "I wouldn't touch that if I were you"
[Fri Oct 28 22:14:25 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( having you take it back, cause you have higher move silently, and a better rapport with the goblins ))
[Fri Oct 28 22:14:33 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "you take, friend" says a goblin
[Fri Oct 28 22:14:45 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "we havings lots"
[Fri Oct 28 22:15:01 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: "Oh, thank you then."
[Fri Oct 28 22:15:19 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar shrugs, and contemplates weaponizing the cheese. **
[Fri Oct 28 22:15:21 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (goblin cheese: Bears endurance CL 5, one application)
[Fri Oct 28 22:15:31 2011] : (23189) Tai (enter): 22:15
[Fri Oct 28 22:15:39 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( damn, brb ))
[Fri Oct 28 22:15:52 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (Well still wouldn't touch that… even with my tentacle ;])
[Fri Oct 28 22:15:53 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *the party can leave the hillside now
[Fri Oct 28 22:16:04 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: "Good to see you again."
[Fri Oct 28 22:16:06 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (it smells good and is very well made)
[Fri Oct 28 22:16:07 2011] : (23189) Tai (exit): 22:16
[Fri Oct 28 22:16:21 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (you know what it does cause I want you to)
[Fri Oct 28 22:16:36 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: *wrap in a bit of cloth, slip it in bag*
[Fri Oct 28 22:17:06 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (under the cover of darkness, the party makes it back to griswol's without incident)
[Fri Oct 28 22:17:33 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: *clean hands and such of sheep and cheese residue.*
[Fri Oct 28 22:17:46 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: *en route.*
[Fri Oct 28 22:17:47 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (cheese had a wax cover)
[Fri Oct 28 22:17:57 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: *wax residue then*
[Fri Oct 28 22:17:59 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (these goblins know their cheese)
[Fri Oct 28 22:18:20 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (man arent they… cheesy ?)
[Fri Oct 28 22:18:50 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (so do you want to knock on griswol's door?)
[Fri Oct 28 22:18:50 2011] : (23182) Siam (enter): 22:18
[Fri Oct 28 22:19:55 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (I might have a key to the back door… used by staff)
[Fri Oct 28 22:20:02 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (you do)
[Fri Oct 28 22:20:23 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (so err we go through the back door to be unnoticed)
[Fri Oct 28 22:20:37 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (griswol isn't there)
[Fri Oct 28 22:21:23 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (perception checks)
[Fri Oct 28 22:21:25 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: *follow Altharid's lead, since he works here.*
[Fri Oct 28 22:21:33 2011] : (23015) Altharid: [1d20+2] => [6,2] = (8)
[Fri Oct 28 22:21:36 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: [1d20-2] => [6,-2] = (4)[1d20+6] => [5,6] = (11)
[Fri Oct 28 22:21:38 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (just great)
[Fri Oct 28 22:21:52 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): [1d20+6] => [2,6] = (8)
[Fri Oct 28 22:21:58 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: the door shuts behind you
[Fri Oct 28 22:22:18 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "quack!"
[Fri Oct 28 22:22:26 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: you hear a duck
[Fri Oct 28 22:22:32 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "What the ?"
[Fri Oct 28 22:22:54 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: *look back towards the quack and put hand over mouth to stifle laughter.*
[Fri Oct 28 22:22:59 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: A duck walks into the back room
[Fri Oct 28 22:23:07 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: it has a beard
[Fri Oct 28 22:23:15 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "Don't tell me…"
[Fri Oct 28 22:23:38 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "don't tell you what?" you hear a voice…a woman's voice
[Fri Oct 28 22:24:01 2011] : ** (22654) Tyll (BM E6) prepares to absorb spells (spellfire) **
[Fri Oct 28 22:24:18 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "not so fast, there won't be a fight here."
[Fri Oct 28 22:24:28 2011] : (23015) Altharid: *Altharid shrugs* (that darn tree-lover - he thinks)
[Fri Oct 28 22:24:30 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: you hear a voice, from the corner of the room
[Fri Oct 28 22:24:45 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "why were you taking milk in my field?"
[Fri Oct 28 22:25:06 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (Can I see her ?)
[Fri Oct 28 22:25:09 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: *glances to the cook.*
[Fri Oct 28 22:25:22 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (that was the perception check, you may try again)
[Fri Oct 28 22:25:27 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( back now, and caught up ))
[Fri Oct 28 22:25:34 2011] : (23015) Altharid: [1d20+2] => [11,2] = (13)
[Fri Oct 28 22:25:41 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( here's my perception check [1d20+12[ ))
[Fri Oct 28 22:25:45 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (not lucky enough)
[Fri Oct 28 22:25:46 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( here's my perception check [1d20+12] => [2,12] = (14) ))
[Fri Oct 28 22:25:46 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: you still can't see her
[Fri Oct 28 22:25:50 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: nope
[Fri Oct 28 22:25:52 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( god… ))
[Fri Oct 28 22:25:57 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): [1d20+6] => [1,6] = (7)
[Fri Oct 28 22:26:02 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "Just explain why you wanted the milk?"
[Fri Oct 28 22:26:05 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): (Faiiiiiiiiiiling
[Fri Oct 28 22:26:05 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: [1d20-2] => [20,-2] = (18)
[Fri Oct 28 22:26:09 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "do you work for the goblins?"
[Fri Oct 28 22:26:16 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Oh, our humblest apologies."
[Fri Oct 28 22:26:20 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (sidhe, you see it's a spider)
[Fri Oct 28 22:26:25 2011] : (22654) Tyll (BM E6): "not I"
[Fri Oct 28 22:26:35 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: *blinks at spider curiously.*
[Fri Oct 28 22:26:42 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "Why did griswol want the milk?"
[Fri Oct 28 22:26:43 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "No, we were hired to retrieve the milk by Mr. Griswol"
[Fri Oct 28 22:27:11 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "i know he wanted the milk…i've seen that bucket before
[Fri Oct 28 22:27:12 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "I believe he said something about serving it. Not sure, other than that."
[Fri Oct 28 22:27:22 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "Serving it? to whom?"
[Fri Oct 28 22:27:39 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( did he actually mention the catfolk? ))
[Fri Oct 28 22:27:45 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( ahh, yes he did ))
[Fri Oct 28 22:27:46 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: [1d20-2] => [11,-2] = (9) sense motive
[Fri Oct 28 22:27:47 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (sure did)
[Fri Oct 28 22:27:53 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "His customers, of course."
[Fri Oct 28 22:27:59 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (she means to kill you sidhe)
[Fri Oct 28 22:28:13 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (tries to keep his tentacles at bay… so as not to reveal his aberrant nature)
[Fri Oct 28 22:28:16 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "oh, just normal human folk?"
[Fri Oct 28 22:28:26 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: "Ah no, cats, said they enjoy it very much."
[Fri Oct 28 22:28:28 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "As I am simply a contractor, I do not have familiarity with the ones who habitually order it."
[Fri Oct 28 22:28:33 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: *nervously*
[Fri Oct 28 22:28:35 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "CATS!"
[Fri Oct 28 22:28:42 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: Nanny grow appears before you
[Fri Oct 28 22:28:47 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I just love cats!"
[Fri Oct 28 22:29:00 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (you can all see her now)
[Fri Oct 28 22:29:01 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: *blinks with startlement.*
[Fri Oct 28 22:29:13 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "But don't we all?"
[Fri Oct 28 22:29:17 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "Cats, catfolk, all kinds of cats."
[Fri Oct 28 22:29:20 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "Don't you love cats, Altharid?"
[Fri Oct 28 22:29:31 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "I'm quite fond of them to be frank"
[Fri Oct 28 22:29:31 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "oh, i'm so sorry griswol, she says to the duck"
[Fri Oct 28 22:29:41 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (griswol turns back to normal)
[Fri Oct 28 22:29:59 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I'm sorry Nanny!"-says griswol
[Fri Oct 28 22:30:17 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "It's just all these cats and cat girls are drinking so much milk."
[Fri Oct 28 22:30:30 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: *smiles* "One of my closer friends is one of them…"
[Fri Oct 28 22:30:37 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "oh my, well, I cannot find fault in that"-says nanny grow
[Fri Oct 28 22:30:39 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( so i was right, it DID have potential to become hilarious ))
[Fri Oct 28 22:30:56 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: (( remember: we all love cats ))
[Fri Oct 28 22:31:10 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I actually like the goblins milking my sheep"-grow says
[Fri Oct 28 22:31:17 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (Altharid likes cat girls more but thats just him)
[Fri Oct 28 22:31:29 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar smirks, "Cause they need milking, but you can't use all of it?" **
[Fri Oct 28 22:31:43 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "They make too much milk and need relief. I am happy to offer thier milk to the cats of Griswol"
[Fri Oct 28 22:32:12 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "you are perceptive…what's your name"-nanny to balt
[Fri Oct 28 22:32:39 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: "I am known as Baltasar."
[Fri Oct 28 22:32:47 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (tries to not get in the center of attention)
[Fri Oct 28 22:33:00 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I am Nanny Grow. I am the druid prescense of Dragonport"
[Fri Oct 28 22:33:43 2011] : ** (23091) Baltasar bows politely to her, "Then we are honored to be graced by your presence." **
[Fri Oct 28 22:33:54 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (nanny grow exudes power, you seem weak in comparison)
[Fri Oct 28 22:34:14 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (imagines that he's a pimp of his personal army of catgirls)
[Fri Oct 28 22:34:14 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( note, he's just being polite, and not wanting to irritate the person who could vaporize him if she so chose ))
[Fri Oct 28 22:34:22 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "so, I guess this means an alliance of sorts between Griswol and Nanny?" says griswol
[Fri Oct 28 22:34:54 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "yes, free milk for the cats and catpeople."-replies nanny
[Fri Oct 28 22:35:17 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: *nanny turns into a bird and flys out the window…which is now broken
[Fri Oct 28 22:35:21 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (Yeah catgirls…. thats it why I was so blind before… thats the only reason for those 'higher powers to exist'…. to create more exotic stuff for him…)
[Fri Oct 28 22:35:27 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "DARN it@!" yells griswol
[Fri Oct 28 22:36:00 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "Altharid, have the window replaced tommorow please."
[Fri Oct 28 22:36:01 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: *giggles a little.* "Here, I can try and fix that quick, if you'd like."
[Fri Oct 28 22:36:11 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "you can fix it?"
[Fri Oct 28 22:36:18 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "Sure thing… what about the pay ?'
[Fri Oct 28 22:36:23 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( weird… i just realized i don't have a mending or make whole spell ))
[Fri Oct 28 22:36:27 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: "mutters a mending spell at the window*
[Fri Oct 28 22:36:31 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: *hopefully*
[Fri Oct 28 22:36:40 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: *pointing up towards it!*
[Fri Oct 28 22:36:45 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "Oh, I am so impressed"psays griswol
[Fri Oct 28 22:36:47 2011] : (23015) Altharid: "For the milk that is…"
[Fri Oct 28 22:36:51 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (the window mends)
[Fri Oct 28 22:37:04 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "i know I offered 600gp each"
[Fri Oct 28 22:37:12 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "but, I mean, here's 800 gp each!"
[Fri Oct 28 22:37:18 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "Good job guys"
[Fri Oct 28 22:37:20 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( repair damage should totally be able to stand in for mending ))
[Fri Oct 28 22:37:29 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: "I'm so happy I'm not a duck!"
[Fri Oct 28 22:37:31 2011] : (23015) Altharid: (true)
[Fri Oct 28 22:37:52 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: here's 10gp for fixing the window
[Fri Oct 28 22:37:53 2011] : (23198) Kagona (D) (enter): 22:37
[Fri Oct 28 22:37:59 2011] : (23091) Baltasar: (( and next session, we investigate to find out how griswol can afford to pay this much :P ))
[Fri Oct 28 22:38:08 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: "Ah thank you, glad it worked."
[Fri Oct 28 22:38:11 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (lol, he's a pimp?)
[Fri Oct 28 22:38:17 2011] : (23187) Sidhe: (( tavern = high risk = high profit.))
[Fri Oct 28 22:38:38 2011] : (23045) DM Soft: (thus ends Griswol's Milk Run)

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License