Frogs Everywhere

Three: There are several notices around town, on billboards and outside of shops, with an advertisement. "Meet the elf named 3 at the edge of the marsh! Have fun and get gold!"
Mali: (kk)
Mali: "I like gold!"
Altharid: "If fun means… obliterating … then I'm in"
Farris Reads the bill, hefts his spear up onto his shoulders and heads to the edge of the marsh
Altharid goes to the edge of the marsh **
Mali: "Oh, it's tentacles. You look much stronger for some reason."
Altharid: "Indeed… I am more powerful"
Daemon: *goes up to mali and altharid*
Daemon: im looking for the one named five…..
Farris: "Hello you three."
Daemon: i mean three
Roc follows the group, not entirely suprised to be seeing them again. **
Altharid: "But… still… I need to do more reasearch to unlock more of my latent talents"
Mali: "I hear gold is about. we should slay it and get monsters."
Mali: "er, reverse that."
Farris facepalms **
Altharid: "Ah… I see"
Daemon: "…hmm….slaying gold……"*thinks about how that might work
Altharid blushes at the thought of using the touchsight power when Mali is nearby (not visible under his bandages) **
Farris: "where is that elf?"
Three: Three, along with a pack mule and his dog, are waiting on the outskirts of the mire, facing into the swamp.
Mali: "I hope he's okay."
Farris: "aha"
Mali: *runs up to three
Daemon: i dont….
Farris approaches **
Mali: "Hi, remember me? from the wedding."
Altharid: "I wonder how did he survive up to this point…" - telepathically to Mali
Daemon: *follows…angrilly*
Three: Three looks at Mali. "Yes, I… what are you all doing here?"
Mali: "signs in dragonport"
Farris: "We're here for the fun, and the gold, not nessecarily in that order"
Altharid: "… You offered some currence… therefore… I'm present here"
Mali: "they're putting poor gin out of a job"
Daemon: "ive come for your soul five…….
Altharid: *currency
Daemon: "i mean three"
Daemon: "i mean gold"
Farris: "what is up with this guy?"
Three: Three looks at you all, confused. "You aren't kids…"
Altharid is amused …. devouring souls… interesting - he thinks **
Daemon: *his mind is obviously on other things*
Mali: "Kids? you need kids for the job?"
Roc: "And where on your posters did it say it was advertised to kids?"
Daemon: "you are getting kids to come alone into the swamp with you???????……disgusting"
Three: "That's what I told that halfling kid to put that on there. What did he write on the signs?"
Altharid: (quotes the note from his memory via autohypnosis)
Mali: "He wrote that you wanted awesome super heroes."
Farris: " kids…that seems very…odd"
Three: Three facepalms. "The job is catching frogs."
Daemon: sense motive on three wanting kids…..
Daemon: [1d20+4] => [8,4] = (12)
Mali: *looks at farris. "wow, you seem much more powerful too!"
Three: Three seems to need kids for a small job.
Altharid: (the same check)
Altharid: ([1d20+3] => [10,3] = (13))
Farris: "Kord smiles on the faithful mali."
Three: Three seems to need kids for a small job.
Daemon: ((how small…..
Daemon: [1d20+4] => [10,4] = (14)
Daemon: ))
Three: ((He just told you.))
Farris: ((small like catching frogs dude))
Roc: Sense Motive, just to be sure: [1d20+8] => [4,8] = (12)
Roc: (Dang it. Okay, I'll stop.)
Farris: "frog catching… is this some kind of joke?"
Daemon: ((sense motive on the wanting of frogs[1d20+4] => [11,4] = (15)))
Roc: (Lol.) SenseM: [1d20+8] => [14,8] = (22)
Three: "I got contacted by an old friend. Apparently, frogs legs are all the rage amongst the nobles. Bigger, the better. I can get a gold a leg for fresh ones from the swamp."
Daemon: "is the warrent for dead or alive?"
Three: Three genuinely seems to want frog legs. You are guessing he wanted kids so he could pay them less.
Three: "Alive. Need to transport them alive."
Mali: "oh, so you want us to kill the frogs?"
Three: "Catch."
Mali: "hmm, I wonder how to catch a frog."
Daemon: "okay……so if i were to aquire these….legs for you…how much would i recieve in monetary gains?"
Altharid: "That is a valid question"
Three: "Gotta make a profit. I'll give you a gold for every two you catch. Swamp's full of them."
Mali: "Frogs, I have candy!'-yells into the marsh
Mali: "Everybody likes candy"
Daemon: "fine……"
Three: *There is a large amount of croaking from the swamp.*
Roc: (Any flies in the area?)
Farris: "lets go snatch some frogs"
Altharid: "Gold… is gold I guess"
Daemon: *walks a few feet away and casts exterminate on a group of frogs….comes back with ten froms in arms all dead*
Three: Roc, roll perception to try and find flies.
Three: "Uhh. I told you I need them alive."
Daemon: :give me five gold"
Daemon: ……..
Roc: Perception: [1d20+4] => [10,4] = (14)
Three: The swamp is full of big mosquitoes.
Daemon: *casts animate dead animals on them and they come alive…sort off*
Three: ((BTW, there is no set way to catch these frogs. Come up with whatever you can.))
Daemon: there……..
Three: ((The best ideas catch more frogs.))
Mali: (I hope teh cleric of kord wasn't watching)
Three: Three backs away a bit. "Undead doesn't cut it."
Farris: "You disgust me Daemon"
Altharid creates few swimming astral constructs which swallow the frogs… and then puts the small constructs in a bag… effect -> some frogs in the bag **
Daemon: …………picky bastard…………"*walks away stepping ont eh frogs and crushing them to twitching bits*
Mali: "Hmm, they didn't respond to my candy call."
Farris frowns **
Roc looks for a large group of frogs. **
Three: ((How many is a few?))
Roc: Perception: [1d20+4] => [4,4] = (8)
Daemon: **searches for more frogs ready to cast sleep this time

Farris wades out into the water **
Altharid: (it depends on how much a single construct can catch)
Farris casts guidance on self **
Mali: "I bet you if I caught the best female frog, the males would come."
Three: ((They are small constructs, right? I would say 2-4 at most. These are big frogs.))
Altharid: (swallow… then come back… dissipate in my bag… and leave the frogs inside)
Daemon: "……thats disgusting………"
Roc: "Maybe. I forget when the frog mating season is."
Altharid: (yeah small constructs… they are worth only 1 pp)
Farris grabs at frog slight of hand 1d20+1] **
Farris: [1d20+1] => [19,1] = (20)
Farris: aha!
Three: Altharid catches about two frogs with his first construct.
Altharid: (so 5 constructs for starters)
Mali: *looks for the prettiest frog inspired perception [1d20+17] => [16,17] = (33)
Farris: "Gotcha" drops it into pack
Daemon: "so…..you want to open up a froggy brothel?"
Farris casts guidance **
Altharid: (each construct lasts 35 seconds)
Farris: slight of hand to snatch frog [1d20+1] => [4,1] = (5)
Roc: (Too bad I can't use magic. Sigh…)
Three: Farris, you wade around a while, lead by "guidance." You find a rather large group of frogs sitting on a log.
Farris: "Shit!"
Farris: "hmmm"
Three: Mali, you find the prettiest female frog. She has a huge, swollen egg sack.
Altharid: (they are sharklike in apprearance and have natural swin speed)
Three: The frogs start jumping off the log Farris. Roll reflex.
Daemon: *casts sleep in a 120 foot radius of the swamp…*
Farris: [1d20+1] => [2,1] = (3)
Mali: *grabs the from inspired like [1d20+9] => [17,9] = (26)
Three: Altharid, they start swimming, and jumping, and chasing down these frogs. All five come back with a total of 11 frogs.
Altharid: (*appearence)
Farris: "damned froooogs!"
Daemon: ((how many frogs flat to the surface?))
Daemon: ((float?))
Altharid: (kk)
Three: ((Daemon, roll perception.))
Altharid: (so 14 in total)
Daemon: [1d20+4] => [13,4] = (17)
Mali: *frog
Three: Mali, you grab the female frog. Her eggs are all over your fingers.
Three: Farris, you are just too slow to catch them.
Three: You see about six floating on the surface, and one asleep in a puddle of mud.
Mali: "I need a box to hold this."*grabs a belt pouch
Three: ((Yes, 14 total Altharid.))
Mali: *places in belt pouch
Roc sits back and eats one of his trail rations, which is suspiciously popcorn-like. He can't use magic, but he's getting a laugh out of everyone else trying. **
Daemon: ((only that few…..it was 120 foot radius man))
Altharid uses Expansion (3pp 60 min duration) and grabs the rest with his 10ft long tentacles **
Daemon: ((i mean 130))
Three: It's a big frog. Roughly the size of half a loaf of bread. It's legs hang out your belt pouch Mali.
Altharid: (4 tentacles available)
Farris: "I give up. heres a frog."
Mali: *ties a rope to the belt pouch
Mali: *tries to construct a harness
Farris sits next to Roc and begins praying silently **
Daemon: *starts gathering the frogs into empty backpack*
Three: ((Yeah, but it's a big swamp. They aren't all gathered up in one spot. xD))
Altharid: ((uses his psicrystalls mindsight to locate the frogs))
Altharid: ((*psicrystal's))
Farris: "I think squid man over there has an unfair advantage at frog catching."
Mali: *craft frog can still move harness [1d20+5] => [14,5] = (19)
Daemon: *brings them back to three dropping their sleeping bodies next to him*
Three: Altharid, you find about two frogs in a 10 foot radius of you.
Daemon: "screw this give me my money
Roc gets up, walks to the edge of the marsh, and throws some popcorn out. **
Altharid: (I have 30ft radius detection btw)
Three: Mali, you get the frog in the pouch.
Three: ((oh, thought it was 10.))
Altharid continues his search **
Mali: *I want it to be able to move normally, just be on a leash
Three: ((Oh. Then it's leashed by it's leg to you.))
Three: Three gives Farris a gold coin and Daemon six.
Farris watches with interest. **
Farris hands back coin **
Mali: *stretches the leash out to 40' and moves the frog slowly through the small groups
Farris: "donate it to the poorbox at a temple"
Three: Three takes it. "I know. Watching them is worth it, isn't it?"
Daemon: *daemon gets an idea….he looks for a hawks nest nearby*
Roc: (What was the result of the popcorn throw?)
Three: Altharid, you continue moving through the swamp, grabbing froggies with your abominable tentacles.
Altharid is delighted by his efficiency **
Three: You find about ten more, before they start to get scarce.
Farris: "Part of wisdom is knowing when you are outclassed."
Altharid: (kk so 26 in total)
Daemon: ((do i find a hawks nest?)
Three: Daemon, roll perception.
Daemon: [1d20+4] => [18,4] = (22)
Mali: "Awe, altharid caught all the frogs."
Roc returns, disappointed that his rations aren't yielding anything. "Yes, true." **
Three: You can find a bird's nest. You would have to roll knowledge nature to know what kind.
Roc sits back down next to Farris. **
Altharid returns with a bag full of frogs **
Farris: ((damon i bet your snake familiar kicks ass at catching frogs))
Daemon: ((doesnt matter what kind to me))
Daemon: ((it would kill them….and youd try to kill it))
Three: You find a bird's nest up in a tree.
Mali: (first climb check of teh game?)
Three: Three starts counting up the frogs. "Damn. That's impressive."
Mali: (got to see this)
Farris: ((why would i try to kill it?))
Daemon: *casts ray of frost and a bird falls down dead*
Altharid: (26 frogs)
Three: Three pays him 26 gold pieces.
Daemon: *reanimates the bird and sends it out to catch frogs*
Farris: ((isnt it smart enough to follow orders?))
Three: "You sure you don't want to try and find more.
Three: "You sure you don't want to try and find more.?"
Mali: *goes deeper into the marsh, attempting to lure frogs to the party with sexy female*
Daemon: ((yes ))
Three: The bird comes back with a frog every two or three minutes Daemon.
Daemon: ((it can also talk to me next lvl))
Farris: "I find your black arts to be disturbing Daemon."
Altharid follows Mali **
Roc: "I'll try again." Roc gets up and starts looking around the marsh edge.
Three: Roc, come up with a skill and roll it.
Daemon: *he has the bird drop them on threes head*
Mali: *stands 40' back from the leashed frog*
Three: Mali, a large frog jumps out of no where and onto your face.
Farris takes out everlasting rations **
Roc: Perception: [1d20+4] => [13,4] = (17)
Farris starts throwing pretzels out into the water **
Three: Three catches it, and makes a tally for Daemon.
Mali: "uggh, frog attack!"
Roc looks at Farris. "Hey, that was my idea!" **
Daemon: *hey farris where did you get those unlimmitted rations?"
Farris: "here froggy froggy"
Farris: "jingles"
Three: Your soggy rations aren't turning any profits.
Altharid continues his unholy quest for frogs **
Daemon: *daemon sits back watching the rest leaned against a tree chuckling at mali*
Farris: "he is a gnome who drags a door through town. hard to miss."
Three: ((That needs to go down as one of the best quotes. "Altharid continues his unholy quest… for frogs."))
Three: ((Right up there with Balt rolling Reflex versus House))
Farris: "great minds think alike Roc"
Roc: "Yes."
Farris: "alas I think i must surrender, the frogs have bested me."
Mali: "I know this plan will work"-mali continues to use the female frog
Three: A frog comes swimming up to the rations.
Farris begins meditating **
Roc: (Mine or Farris's?)
Three: Altharid, how deep are you going into the swamp.
Farris: ((slight of hand to catch it?))
Three: ((Aren't you both at the same area as Farris's rations?))
Three: Sleight of Hand, Dex, Grapple.
Three: You can try all sorts of different things.
Daemon: ((reads spell books to replenish spell slots for the day))
Roc: Sleight of Hand: [1d20+8] => [17,8] = (25)
Farris: "you can have that one kobold."
Altharid: (I kinda know the swamp… this is from where my character came to the Dragonport)
Three: Roc catches it with ease.
Altharid memorizes his way via metamorphosis **
Altharid *autohypnosis **
Altharid: (heh lol)
Three: Altharid, roll acrobatics.
Daemon: ((alth..you should help mali catch frogs…..with your tentacle))
Daemon: ((s))
Altharid: (acrobatics ?)
Altharid: (heh my weak point)
Roc returns the frog to Three. **
Three: Mali, male frogs are starting to swarm you.
Altharid: [1d20-3] => [19,-3] = (16)
Mali: "It's working!"
Three: Three takes it, and hands out a gold coin.
Mali: *does not know what to do because she hasn't thought that far ahead
Three: Altharid, you stumble, but don't face plant into the water. There was something hard in the water, but it moved when you kicked it.
Daemon: ((three so you switched it to the nobles paying 2 peices a frog?….and where are you keeping these frogs?…..))
Roc: "Okay, I got my frog. I'm happy." Roc sits back down and eats what's left of his popcorn-esque ration.
Altharid: (I should detect it via mindsight)
Altharid: (its type and int score)
Farris: "lets herd them onto dry land mali."
Three: ((It's not thinking.))
Altharid: (if it is a creature)
Altharid: (ermm animals have 2 int btw)
Altharid: (but ok)
Three: ((He has a large pack animal there.))
Three: ((I know. Whatever it is, it's not thinking.))
Altharid: (kk)
Daemon: ((but these are frogs….they would be……."hopping" mad…at getting caught))
Mali: *follows farris' advice and pulls the leash to drying ground
Altharid uses his detect undead ability… just to be sure **
Altharid and moves away from the strange object **
Daemon: ((undead still have an int score….))
Mali: (lol, 1d4 wisdom damage alth….er, wait i'm not dm)
Farris gets between the frogs and open water **
Altharid: ((I cannot detect undead via mindsight))
Daemon: ((ahh i see..carry on))
Farris starts trying to herd the frogs towards Mali and dry land. **
Three: The frogs follow like you are the piped pimpess of hamlet.
Altharid creates an astral construct to grab the object **
Three: The object isn't undead.
Daemon: *daemon finishes his research and looks up to see how many frogs his bird has caught)
Three: It's a large, blue-grey egg.
Altharid inspects a little bit… grabs it with his 10ft tentacle **
Three: In this time, the bird has caught roughly seven frogs.
Daemon: ((hahahahaha,they are horny toads……..lol))
Altharid: (I have knowledge dungeoneering and psionics if that matters)
Three: The mass marches of frogs follow you to Three. His eyes go wide. "GET THEM INTO THE BAGS!"
Three: You cannot figure out what this thing is.
Three: There are lots of things that lay eggs.
Mali: (i have big 6 and collector if you need help alth)
Three: Most would be big.
Daemon: *casts sleep on huge crowd of frogs))'
Altharid places it in his handy haversack **
Mali: (also, lore lets me always get a roll)
Altharid continues to search… but tries to not get too far away **
Farris: "Jackpot. Mali is a genius."
Three: With Daemon's help, all the massive amounts of frogs fall asleep.
Mali: "We did it…with sex…gross!"
Daemon: "i claim 1 third of that……"
Three: You collect sixty frogs total.
Three: Altharid, is your detect intelligence always on?
Daemon: "we didnt do it……..the frogs did"
Altharid: (ahh you've got the high score … arrr)
Altharid: (yes)
Altharid: (actually my psicrystal has it)
Altharid: (30 ft radius)
Mali: (i'm gonna house rule request that darkstalker beats mindsight and touchsight)
Altharid: (it detects also the creature type)
Three: ((Ahh. Only 30 feet? Nevermind.))
Daemon: *after the tenth frog daemon wistles and his bird lands on his shoulder*
Altharid: (arr please not touchsight Mali…)
Three: You wander around, Altharid, and catch about four more frogs, but they seem to be more scarce as you head deeper into the swamps.
Farris: "That bird is an abombination."
Altharid: (it is only 1minute per lvl)
Mali: (lol)
Daemon: "your face!!!!!"
Altharid returns with 4 frogs **
Mali: "Hey, I wonder if there is a monster in these swamps?"
Three: "Alright! That's good enough!"
Mali: "maybe Bertha, king of the swamp frogs"
Altharid: "Here… 4 more"
Farris: "the gods will punish your hubris"
Altharid: (brb)
Three: Three beckons you all in.
Daemon: "i hope there is a monstr in this swamp…..theres not it means theres a really nasty witch…"
Three: "Anymore, and I will have trouble transporting them.
Mali: *comes in, but releases the female frog first
Daemon: "the gods all ready punished…..your moms hubris"
Mali: "the female needs to lay eggs to propogate the species"
Farris spitd **
Roc comes in. **
Farris spits* **
Three: "Anyway, I have kept tally, and the winners are…. Daemon and Altharid!"
Three: "Both collected thirty frogs!"
Roc claps. **
Mali: "oh, I didn't know it was a contest!"
Daemon: "wheres my gold…..
Mali: "I caught 1 frog, but let it go."
Mali: "I lose."
Three: "Everything in life, particularly merchanting, is a contest!"
Three: Three pays out the following:
Daemon: "is…merchanting a word?"
Three: Daemon - Forty gold.
Roc: "It is now."
Farris: "Arm wrestling is a contest, frog catching is not."
Three: "It's actually mercantile."
Three: Altharid gets forty gold as well.
Altharid: (kk)
Three: Farris gets twenty one.
Three: Roc gets one.
Daemon: "mercantile is not a verb"
Three: Mali gets twenty.
Mali: twenty?
Farris: "Here Mali it was your idea. Take twenty."
Daemon: "just say….marketing…."
Mali: (mali didn't techincally catch any)
Roc: (One extra, or just the one I already got?)
Three: ((It's good enough for Three.))
Three: ((One you already got.))
Roc: (Ah.)
Mali: *gives her 20 to roc
Daemon: *daemon irritated starts walking away*
Three: "Should turn a decent profit when I ship them over."
Altharid: "Three… you seem to have some connections with nobles… do you know a one… who would hire… a chef ?"
Three: "Actually, I am currently looking for a chef.
Three: "Actually, I am currently looking for a chef."*
[Sat Nov 12 21:56:43 2011] : (28319)
Mali: "hey, don't you like working for griswol?"
Roc: (to Mali) "Thanks."
Altharid: (altharid has +11 profession (chef) bonus)
Altharid: "Yes I do"
Altharid: "But its a part-time job"
Altharid: "I see no problem with having… few of them"
Mali: *hands her gun to Roc. "Do you think you can use something like this?"
Daemon: *sits by the tree again and his snake curls up around his neck*
Roc: (What type of gun is it?)
Three: Three starts filling a few barrels partway with swamp water, and throwing frogs into them.
Mali: (+1 revolver 5 shot cylinder instead of 6)
Roc: (Sure, I'll take it.)
Three: "Like I said, I was intending this to be a job for kids. Glad it wasn't. They wouldn't have gotten me half of this."
Mali: "well, when I see you, just let me know you are gonna borrow it."
Three: "Plus, I would have had to go out into the swamp myself. Make sure nothing ate them."
Farris: "you should put your skills to use in one of the temple soup kitchens Altharid."
Daemon: 'you welcome….."(sarcastic)
Mali: (i can't give it to you, but you can use it when we are in the same game)
Three: "Anyone find anything interesting in the swamp?"
Roc: "Thanks. I'll keep that in mind."
Daemon: *tells his bird to go poop on farris*
Mali: "Baltasar malich enchanted it."
Altharid: "Yes I have… it may be… valuble… or not"
Altharid grabs the egg from his handy haversack **
Three: "You find one of those legendary cities of gol…. Let me see that…"
Mali: "tell him Mali sent ya."
Farris grumbles about turning the other cheek. **
Roc: (Actually, I have Rapid Reload Pistol, so I suppose I could reload it while you (Mali) use another weapon.)
Roc: "Thanks."
Altharid lets Three take a loot at it… and keeps focusing on him in case he would try to escape **
Daemon: *daemons bird then poops a second time on his other should*
Altharid: (maybe some other guys could make some knowledge checks about this egg)
Daemon: ((alth whats your alignment?))
Altharid: (nature… or whatever)
Altharid: ((LE))
Mali: (did you show it to us?)
Three: Three looks it over. "I'll give you 2,500 gold for it."
Altharid: ((yes))
Farris: ((i have knowledge arcana.))
Mali: (kk)
Farris: ((if that helps))
Daemon: ((knowledge of the planes….))
Daemon: [1d20+11] => [5,11] = (16)
Three: ((Knowledge Arcana))
Mali: (knowledge dm makes up [1d20+5] => [18,5] = (23))
Daemon: [1d20+11] => [17,11] = (28)
Altharid asks Mali telepathically - "What is it ?" **
Mali: oh, in that case
Mali: add 40
Daemon: (9the second one was knowlege arcana))
Mali: i mean i got a 40
Three: ((Add 40?! How do you do that?))
Mali: 45, sorry
Farris: knowledge arcana [1d20+4] => [20,4] = (24)
Daemon: ((bullshit…..))
Mali: (collector of stories, inspired, and i rolled high)
Three: ((Okay. 40 is different from adding forty.))
Daemon: ((knowledge arcana [1d20+11] => [4,11] = (15)))
Three: Anyone who got over a twenty can recognize what Three did. It's a dragon's egg.
Altharid: ((she's a skill monke…. asian chick anyway))
Farris: "Dragons egg."
Mali: 18+5+12+4=39, sorry was off
Altharid: "….2500 gp you say"
Mali: forgot to subract int out again
Daemon: *daemon stands and walks over to them to see the egg he recognizes))
Altharid thinks a little bit **
Daemon: ((shouldnt it be bigger?))
Three: ((It is big.))
Mali: (my character would probably just know that anyway)
Three: ((Big enough Alth tripped over it.))
Altharid: "I think that I can earn more…. at one certain place"
Mali: (what kind of dragon?)
Mali: (i rolled 39, which is really good)
Three: ((It's a swamp. Likely black.))
Altharid asks Mali telepathically "Would your father take that dragon egg ?" **
Daemon: ((yay…its my alignment))
Farris: "That egg is going to be nothing but trouble, mark my words."
Mali: *recalls that there was a black dragon in another swamp
Mali: "hey, altharid, remember the goblins with claws?"
Altharid: "How could I forget… these weaklings"
Farris: "ugh those guys."
Altharid: *those
Mali: "That swamp had a black dragon too."
Farris: "they nearly punched my ticket"
Daemon: *pretends to remember and mumbles…yeah*
Mali: "maybe we should leave it here. in case it's mommy gets upset."
Daemon: "wait………if thats a dragon egg…….where mother?"
Altharid: "Maybe we should take it to your ancestor…"
Mali: "Doing black dragon stuff…enslaving kobolds, finding loot…etc"
Daemon: "i agree we should leave it here"
Mali: "What would Baby Cakes want with it?"
Mali: "he'd probably just try to play with it."
Altharid: "Its also a dragon… "
Mali: "And dad would want to study it."
Farris: "It pains me to say this but if it is a black dragon's egg we should destroy it."
Three: ((Mali, you know that Black Dragon's lay their eggs at the father's lair, not the mothers.))
Farris: "It is a menace."
Mali: "yeah, but…hmm..I think sidhe would get upset if I took it to her house."
Mali: (k, then she said daddy)
Daemon: "give it a chance it hasnt done anything yet….let it hatch….then kill it…"
Mali: "I really don't want to go back to the library."
Mali: "Why kill it?"
Altharid: "I can take it there"
Three: Three continues to look it over. "I am not so sure it… well… 'valid' anymore."
Farris: "it is cursed to a life of depravity. It would be a mercy to destroy it."
Mali: "Be my guest then…but I think we should leave it here."
Daemon: "so i can bring it back of course…."
Altharid wonders… **
Farris: "I will follow your intructions Mali. You know more than I."
Mali: "Raise it as undead?"
Altharid: "I shall keep it for a while then"
Daemon: "indead….*evil smile*
Altharid: "Until I decide what to do with it… "
Mali: "or, kill it and true ressuct it?"
Farris: "You will do no such thing."
Mali: "Hmm, I don't think you want to cross a black dragon…even a wurmling"
Daemon: "i would do nothing of the sort"
Altharid: "It is not like it is going to hatch in day or so"
Farris: "Altharid found it. He gets the final say."
Three: "Like I said, I don't think it will hatch at all."
Mali: "Yeah, just no killing it"
Mali: "Oh, it's not fertilized?"
Daemon: "why not at all?:
Farris: "Fine. The idea is distasteful to me anyway."
Altharid: "Even then… I feel confident enough to handle… "a wurmling" if that matters "
Daemon: *undead bird perches on farrises head*
Mali: "Even I can't tell if it's alive or dead."
Mali: *knocks on egg
Roc: (Have the bird poop!)
Farris: "Get your fucking bird away from me before I spear it."
Three: The shell chips a little bit.
Daemon: ((i already did twice))
Three: "The shell is pretty thin."
Altharid: "Stop it… Mali"
ali: "oh no, it's just a shell"
Roc: (Oh, right.)
Altharid: "It will lose its value"
Daemon: "go ahead….i dont care….ill just bring it back "
Mali: "who would buy a dragon egg shell?"
Three: "It's more what that means."
Roc: "Maybe they taste good, I don't know."
Mali: "do you think there is a baby dragon around here somewhere?"
Daemon: *the bird pecks once at farris forhead…not hard just an annoying poke*
Mali: "maybe it hatched already"
Three: "No, this egg never hatched. It was invalid since it was laid. But that could mean it's father lives nearby."
Farris turns undead **
Three: ((It's a whole egg. It's not cracked. It's just the shell is thin. Not as hard as a dragon's egg should be.))
Mali: "Oh, maybe we should tell him we are sorry."
Daemon: *the bird bursts peices fall on farris*
Mali: "for his loss"
Altharid: "I have not … wrestled a dragon.. . yet"
Farris: "Fuck."
Daemon: "ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!"
Three: "What I don't get is, wouldn't everyone already know if there was a Black Dragon this close to town?"
Mali: "yeah, 2 black dragons no less."
Roc: "Maybe the only witnesses are dead."
Daemon:"unless someone smart is pulling its leash"
Mali: "a mated pair"
Mali: "Do we want to try to find this dragon?"
Daemon: "and…not nessasarilly……they can walk as human you know….they are jsut as smart as us
Mali: "And talk to it about life and stuff?"
Altharid: ((OOC: not all dragons can Daemon))
Mali: ((it's mostly the metallics)
Daemon: ((most can))
Daemon: ((i thought it was all…)
Three: "I don't know. As I said, I would like to take the egg and study it. It might just be a really old invalid egg."
Altharid: ((ermm Silver, Gold, and few mettalics
, the other have to use spells))
Daemon: ((no because ive had evil…dragons in human form before…and those are the solids))
Altharid: "Ok so 2500gp ?"
Mali: "hmm, study a dragon egg? What knowledge could be gleamed from it?"
Three: "Yeah. 2500gp."
Altharid: "Can you or your father beat this offer… Mali ?"
Daemon: ((its silver gold bronze….saphire ruby emerald…..black red blue
Mali: *wants to console the black dragon about losing eggs
Daemon: ((mainly those…one for each alignment))
Daemon: *wants an undead dragon pet))
Mali: "I don't know that Altharid….we are no longer on speaking terms"
Mali: "He doesn't like….strong guys."
Altharid: "… then you have a deal … Three"
Three: Three pays out the 2500 gold pieces.
Daemon: "hey farris you have something right there…..*he points at his own nose*
No Name (exit): 22:21
Daemon: "i think its an eye"
Farris grumbles **
Mali: "why are you picking on farris?"
Mali: "look at him. he's althetic and cute."
Roc: "Because he dislikes undead."
Daemon: "im not…..really…..but he did kill my dead bird…"
Mali: "A true kordian."
Farris: "Keep it up if you want to spend a few days in a magic circle against evil."
Daemon: "who ever said im evil………im neutral…"(lie)
Roc: (at Mali) "Thanks again. I need to remember to do something for you sometime." Roc runs off.
Farris: "Sure necromancer."
Three: ((700 exp, 500gp each, and the individual rewards from the frog contest: Roc - 21, Farris - 21, Altharid - 30, Daemon - 30))
Three: ((Altharid and daemon were given an extra 10 each for catching the most.))
Farris: "until we meet again elf."
Mali: *walks back to dragonport with altharid and farris
Daemon: *animates one of the dead frogs and it chases after farris jumping onto hsi head*
Three: The frog stares at all of you. It's eyes glow red. You hear satanic music in the background. It then disobeys Daemon, and runs off into the swamp!

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License