Given the issues players seem to have with my DMing.
1. AP, you only get 2 in my games. And they can't be used to save yourself from death. This means bring med kits and the like. Expect to help people when they go down. D&D is supposed to be a cooperative game meaning you need to help fellow teammates.
2. Expect things like Suggestion. You can be manipulated just as you could manipulate the enemy.
3. If you fail a save, you fail. I am not going to water anything down and make it a walk in the park for players.
4. I roll what I think the player shouldn't know in the GM tab. Don't like it, then don't play my games. I will do things like attack rolls, damage rolls, etc. in the main chat. But things like will saves go in the GM tab.
5. You can do one additional action from items per round. If you've already used an items that allows you to do an action you normally can't then you can't use any other item like that till the next round. This means things like Belt's of Battle.
6. I'm not going to handhold or baby. Some things will be easy, others might not be.
7. If you have any complaints during the game, then let me know in private. I will not respond if it's posted to the main chat.
Any comments feel free to leave them here.