Lamia race (with constrict, fanged, deceiver alternate traits)
Keeper of the Veil Trait
Improved Grapple houserule
Steelfist Commando archetype
There are a few issues with your sheet:
- You don't qualify for Kraken Style yet: you don't have a BAB of +3 or 3 monk levels, and none of your abilities let you bypass those prerequisites.
- Your background (and any benefits you receive from it) are unlisted or missing.
- It's not possible for you to have a Charisma of 8- the minimum score you can buy is a 7, and you have a +2 racial bonus.
- Your character's ability scores were built with 26 point buy.
- That vampire template is currently unapproved and not legal for play.
It's not an issue, per se, but are you sure you want to dump your Charisma? Many of your most important class features (including maneuver DCs, Gambits, and Force of Personality) key off of your Charisma score.
I would personally not recommend using the Bestiary Vampire template in the mean time. If you're set on making a vampire character, it might be a good idea to sit on it for a little while until we can review the HoA vampire. It's solid in my opinion, but it hasn't been updated in a while and we haven't had a chance to discuss it.