Starting Ability Score Adjustments: +6 Dex, +2 con, –4 Int. Fire
elementals are remarkably nimble but can be as mindless
as normal fires.
• Small: As Small creatures, fire elementals gain a +1 size
bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and
a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but they must use
smaller weapons than Medium-size creatures do, and
their lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of
those of Medium-size characters.
• Speed: Fire elemental land speed is 50 feet.
• Darkvision: Fire elementals can see in the dark up to
• Automatic Languages: Ignan.
• Elemental: Fire elementals are immune to poison, sleep,
paralysis, bleeding and stunning, and they are not subject to critical hits.
• Favored Class: Fire elemental. The best multiclassing
choices for a fire elemental are fighter, barbarian, and
A fire elemental cannot touch nor can he cross water of any kind.
Level Adjustment: +1