Druid Citadel Raw Chat Log

Starting at the Dragon Water Inn:

[Wed Nov 02 20:02:02 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco (enter): 20:02
[Wed Nov 02 20:02:03 2011] : (24716) Altharid (enter): 20:02
[Wed Nov 02 20:02:03 2011] : (24709) Vicerious (enter): 20:02
[Wed Nov 02 20:02:04 2011] : (24701) Sidhe (enter): 20:02
[Wed Nov 02 20:02:04 2011] : (24718) Mali (enter): 20:02
[Wed Nov 02 20:02:04 2011] : (24693) Bor (enter): 20:02
[Wed Nov 02 20:02:05 2011] : (24684) Honeydorin (enter): 20:02
[Wed Nov 02 20:02:05 2011] : (24713) Jhago (enter): 20:02
[Wed Nov 02 20:02:17 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : I assume you could as limited to the times per day or whatever
[Wed Nov 02 20:02:24 2011] : (24722) Lythsnara (enter): 20:02
[Wed Nov 02 20:02:58 2011] : (24718) Mali: yeah, looking at the shop rules in dmg 2, it takes 7 months of game times for a cheesy factotum with super spells to recover the intial cost
[Wed Nov 02 20:03:21 2011] : (24722) Lythsnara: I think I'm all good
[Wed Nov 02 20:03:55 2011] : (24701) Sidhe: Right click and use
[Wed Nov 02 20:03:57 2011] : (24718) Mali: send to chat
[Wed Nov 02 20:04:05 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: test
[Wed Nov 02 20:04:26 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Check!
[Wed Nov 02 20:05:23 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( about the page organization, can i suggest adding tags to most pages? ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:05:59 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: are we going to nix Gestault in general?
[Wed Nov 02 20:06:01 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( heh, sounds ominous ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:06:16 2011] : (24718) Mali: (yeah rinzle)
[Wed Nov 02 20:06:22 2011] : (24701) Sidhe: (aye)
[Wed Nov 02 20:06:28 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: did someone else want to try this? I've done it a couple of times
[Wed Nov 02 20:06:35 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: I'l give it a try
[Wed Nov 02 20:06:47 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: cool
[Wed Nov 02 20:07:05 2011] : (24713) Jhago: I could make pages
[Wed Nov 02 20:07:06 2011] : (24701) Sidhe: I would if I didn't miss so much, like you need someone to … make the wiki business sober?
[Wed Nov 02 20:07:22 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I don't mind doing it if no one else wants to give it a try
[Wed Nov 02 20:07:27 2011] : (24684) Honeydorin: ok i think i added the link to my page…working on the char sheet now
[Wed Nov 02 20:07:39 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ok, sure
[Wed Nov 02 20:07:42 2011] : (24718) Mali: I'll come in and help when I get internet
[Wed Nov 02 20:08:16 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Hello folks, long time no see!"
[Wed Nov 02 20:08:16 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: So, I'm trying to set up my two shops and I need 4 employees
[Wed Nov 02 20:08:19 2011] : (24688) Tai (enter): 20:08
[Wed Nov 02 20:08:20 2011] : (24688) Tai (exit): 20:08
[Wed Nov 02 20:08:20 2011] : (24688) Tai (enter): 20:08
[Wed Nov 02 20:08:20 2011] : (24718) Mali: "Sidhe, I am feeling much better. dragonpox is rough!"
[Wed Nov 02 20:08:20 2011] : ** (24709) Seeker stares bemusedly into his untouched mug of ale. Again.
[Wed Nov 02 20:08:22 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar promenades up the the group, swinging his new pimp cane. **
[Wed Nov 02 20:08:26 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: anyone know anyone who needs a job?
[Wed Nov 02 20:08:35 2011] : (24718) Mali: "Seeker, do you even get sick?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:08:39 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "Uh, I need a job."
[Wed Nov 02 20:08:43 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Hello everyone." *Nods around*
[Wed Nov 02 20:08:51 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Not as such, no, Mali
[Wed Nov 02 20:08:52 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "Greetings Mali"
[Wed Nov 02 20:08:56 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I need 2 guards at around 10gp each and 2 clerks for around 3 gp a month
[Wed Nov 02 20:09:00 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Where you sick, Mali? What did you get:"
[Wed Nov 02 20:09:02 2011] : (24718) Mali: "Hi tentacle guy!"
[Wed Nov 02 20:09:08 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "I regret that I couldn't get you some of my fabulous stew"
[Wed Nov 02 20:09:09 2011] : (24701) Sidhe: "Good to hear Mali. You've been drinking pretty much all the soup."
[Wed Nov 02 20:09:09 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar tosses a small bundle to Altharid, "Your order's done." **
[Wed Nov 02 20:09:14 2011] : ** (24709) Seeker nods a brisk greeting as people arrive and sit down **
[Wed Nov 02 20:09:17 2011] : (24693) Bor: (were*)
[Wed Nov 02 20:09:20 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I had the dragon pox. It was bad. I broke out in scales."
[Wed Nov 02 20:09:20 2011] : (24688) Tai: (Hello all, sorry im late.. baby issues)
[Wed Nov 02 20:09:22 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "Guarding what?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:09:33 2011] : (24716) Altharid: " Good " - responds to Baltasar
[Wed Nov 02 20:09:39 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Oh, that's bad. I never get sick!"
[Wed Nov 02 20:09:43 2011] : (24688) Hector: (all back at the inn?)
[Wed Nov 02 20:09:47 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((I think this is more something for NPCs, so if you need a tie in this might work for you…its not a huge salary
[Wed Nov 02 20:09:49 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "If you don't mind me asking."
[Wed Nov 02 20:09:50 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:09:54 2011] : (24709) Seeker: ((Right, Hector))
[Wed Nov 02 20:10:04 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I think I got sick because of my adventures outside the library."
[Wed Nov 02 20:10:05 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((Tie-ins are always nice :3))
[Wed Nov 02 20:10:18 2011] : (24701) Sidhe: *Sidhe stands beside her new steed, a feathered clawfoot lightly armored by leather and saddle who peers around curiously.*
[Wed Nov 02 20:10:30 2011] : (24718) Mali: "Hey, maybe we should go to the business district and find that halfling kid"
[Wed Nov 02 20:10:30 2011] : (24693) Bor: "That's understandable, you're a woman after all."
[Wed Nov 02 20:10:35 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (its a dinosaur ?)
[Wed Nov 02 20:10:38 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Well, there is the Uncut Gem, my shop in the Silver Crane guildhall, and there is the Order of the Lion Guard Special Items Depot as well
[Wed Nov 02 20:10:54 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar eyes the dinosaur carefully **
[Wed Nov 02 20:10:57 2011] : (24693) Bor: "So who are these new people? Mind introducing me?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:11:12 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid wonders if the creature is edible **
[Wed Nov 02 20:11:20 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I don't know who the mage looking guy is."
[Wed Nov 02 20:11:36 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( err, which mage looking guy? ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:11:50 2011] : (24709) Seeker: That doesn't narrow it much, Mali
[Wed Nov 02 20:11:51 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( cause we have a couple ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:11:52 2011] : (24718) Mali: "all of them, they all look like mages to me."
[Wed Nov 02 20:12:07 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid facepalms **
[Wed Nov 02 20:12:21 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: anyway, you can contact me at the Lion Guard or the Silver Crane later if anyone has a cousin who needs work *smile*
[Wed Nov 02 20:12:24 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Well, I'm Bor. I hit stuff until they stop moving. Has anyone got a job?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:12:24 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar glances incredulously at Mali, and then slow turns to look at Altharid **
[Wed Nov 02 20:12:25 2011] : (24718) Mali: "Bor, this is Altharid. He's a cook."
[Wed Nov 02 20:12:28 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "I'm Jhago by the way," he says to Rinzle, "and I'll work as a guard for you, preferably the Silver Cranes location."
[Wed Nov 02 20:12:35 2011] : ** (24709) Seeker leans one elbow on the table and idly plays with the foam in his mug with his other hand **
[Wed Nov 02 20:12:44 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "Among other things"
[Wed Nov 02 20:13:02 2011] : ** (24688) Hector enters the inn, orders a whiskey and walks over to Rinzle "So little one, how is the order treating you?" **
[Wed Nov 02 20:13:04 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Hello Altharid. You look like a stron fellow."
[Wed Nov 02 20:13:11 2011] : (24693) Bor: (strong*)
[Wed Nov 02 20:13:13 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "I've heard of some… of your exploits"
[Wed Nov 02 20:13:15 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I heard a rumor that some thugs got killed here 2 weeks ago."
[Wed Nov 02 20:13:23 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Pure speculation."
[Wed Nov 02 20:13:25 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((er, Bor, if you want to work for 10gp a MONTH I have a job….if you need more, then not so much :P ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:13:26 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Want to fight?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:13:39 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "I prefer to wrestle"
[Wed Nov 02 20:13:45 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar chuckles at that **
[Wed Nov 02 20:13:49 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Yeah, that works"
[Wed Nov 02 20:13:54 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "But as for know… I have signed a contract with Baltasar"
[Wed Nov 02 20:13:59 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz says to Hector, "So far, very well!" **
[Wed Nov 02 20:14:01 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "And I need to be in a good shape"
[Wed Nov 02 20:14:03 2011] : (24538) Issac (CT) (BM) (enter): 20:14
[Wed Nov 02 20:14:07 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "For the next 3 months"
[Wed Nov 02 20:14:19 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Oh, I'm sure a friendly spar wouldn't be a problem."
[Wed Nov 02 20:14:23 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Wrestling gets you in good shape!"
[Wed Nov 02 20:14:28 2011] : ** (24688) Hector nods to rinzle **
[Wed Nov 02 20:14:34 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "Indeed"
[Wed Nov 02 20:14:40 2011] : (24718) Mali: "Hector, did you get married yet?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:14:45 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( basically non-lethal attacks, and you guys would heal everything within a short while ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:14:45 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I'm ending up setting up two alchemy labs not just one
[Wed Nov 02 20:14:49 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "So you are the Mali and Sidhe that Rydia mentioned, yes?" He bows courteously to the pair.
[Wed Nov 02 20:14:49 2011] : ** (24688) Hector smiles to Mali **
[Wed Nov 02 20:14:57 2011] : (24688) Hector: "The exact day is not set."
[Wed Nov 02 20:15:04 2011] : (24538) Issac (CT) (BM): (hey guys any objectsions to me using Yuzzem race from the SWd20 book ultimate alien anthology?)
[Wed Nov 02 20:15:08 2011] : (24684) Honeydorin: brb
[Wed Nov 02 20:15:10 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: yeah, how goes the wedding plans
[Wed Nov 02 20:15:24 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((its mostly for listening to Bill))
[Wed Nov 02 20:15:28 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I can paint your wedding portrait."
[Wed Nov 02 20:15:35 2011] : (24693) Bor: "What's that marriage? Why are people so excited about it?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:15:47 2011] : ** (24688) Hector shrugs to Rinzle "I have little part in them, Lelandra and her mother are always off in a flurry of work" **
[Wed Nov 02 20:15:52 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "I have to agree with Bor"
[Wed Nov 02 20:15:53 2011] : (24709) Seeker: The day hasn't been set, eh? That means there *is* a *day*
[Wed Nov 02 20:15:54 2011] : (24718) Mali: "Hector is going to marry into a noble family."
[Wed Nov 02 20:15:58 2011] : (24732) Sidhe (enter): 20:15
[Wed Nov 02 20:16:02 2011] : (24693) Bor: "I mean, I don't know what that is."
[Wed Nov 02 20:16:24 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz grins **
[Wed Nov 02 20:16:27 2011] : (24718) Mali: *raises a mug
[Wed Nov 02 20:16:32 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "A contract for loyal relations, sexual and otherwise."
[Wed Nov 02 20:16:32 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "You are getting bound to one female till you die Bor"
[Wed Nov 02 20:16:38 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "Not really exciting"
[Wed Nov 02 20:16:38 2011] : ** (24688) Hector orders another whiskey, and eggs if the kitchen is open **
[Wed Nov 02 20:16:46 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: so far no last minute nerves?
[Wed Nov 02 20:16:48 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Nonsense!"
[Wed Nov 02 20:16:49 2011] : ** (24709) Seeker glances around and then raises a mug in imitation of the others **
[Wed Nov 02 20:16:50 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *Sidhe is delayed by tying her steed and walks into the tavern uncertain of the situation.*
[Wed Nov 02 20:17:03 2011] : ** (24688) Hector chuckles "No, it all seems quite natural" **
[Wed Nov 02 20:17:09 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar beckons Sidhe over. **
[Wed Nov 02 20:17:11 2011] : (24693) Bor: *raises a mug*
[Wed Nov 02 20:17:15 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "So, where'd you get the animal?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:17:17 2011] : (24718) Mali: "sidhe, did you ever manage to buy a guildhall?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:17:20 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Hey, Sidhe, does that thing fly?
[Wed Nov 02 20:17:43 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Oh dear, seems I'm late to the toast." *climbs onto barstool.* "No, those wings are all for jumping."
[Wed Nov 02 20:17:46 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Guildhall? That's for getting more jobs, right?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:18:02 2011] : (24718) Mali: "Yeah, the work will come to us."
[Wed Nov 02 20:18:02 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *to Mali* "I did. You should come by, also Rydia wanted to join."
[Wed Nov 02 20:18:11 2011] : (24718) Mali: "Also, you need to join our guild."
[Wed Nov 02 20:18:15 2011] : (24693) Bor: "I want to participate then"
[Wed Nov 02 20:18:19 2011] : (24688) Hector: "What is everyone up to anyhow? …until they are done with the preperations I am here, drinking."
[Wed Nov 02 20:18:24 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Sounds fun"
[Wed Nov 02 20:18:24 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Bor, yeah, if you don't have a …er, I better not say that… *giggles*
[Wed Nov 02 20:18:34 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((I keep getting kicked from mumble @.@))
[Wed Nov 02 20:18:40 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Have what, gnome?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:18:57 2011] : (24688) Hector: (yea, just figured it would be between now and next week, unless you wanted us to rp it out)
[Wed Nov 02 20:19:01 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar raises an eyebrow at Bor **
[Wed Nov 02 20:19:10 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz blushes a bit andlooks significantly at Bor's middle **
[Wed Nov 02 20:19:13 2011] : (24688) Hector: (for some reason i think of the fantastic 4 movie…)
[Wed Nov 02 20:19:15 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Haven't you noticed anything specific about all the members of the Cranes?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:19:23 2011] : (24718) Mali: "Wow, this is quite the group. Maybe we should find an adventure?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:19:25 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "
[Wed Nov 02 20:19:26 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "Ermm Bor… try to find some traits I and you have in common… then compare it to the present members"
[Wed Nov 02 20:19:31 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "I'm not sure you'd fit in."
[Wed Nov 02 20:19:32 2011] : (24693) Bor: "I don't know them yet."
[Wed Nov 02 20:19:37 2011] : (24718) Mali: "We are all awesome, us cranes members"
[Wed Nov 02 20:19:38 2011] : (24716) Altharid: *me
[Wed Nov 02 20:19:38 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *to mali* "I have five tabards woven, more shouldn't take long."
[Wed Nov 02 20:20:06 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: GRRL POWA!!
[Wed Nov 02 20:20:08 2011] : (24718) Mali: "Wow, Sidhe, we are now a real guild!"
[Wed Nov 02 20:20:11 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: RAWR
[Wed Nov 02 20:20:14 2011] : ** (24688) Hector finishes his last drink and stands "So, what kind of trouble is there to get into?" looking to griswol **
[Wed Nov 02 20:20:42 2011] : (24693) Bor: "How can a guild be girls only? They can't fight"
[Wed Nov 02 20:20:50 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Did I hear jobs?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:20:50 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( oh snap ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:20:52 2011] : (24735) Siam (enter): 20:20
[Wed Nov 02 20:20:58 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *smiles to mali* "Licensed, sponsored, and all - now we just need to look for, ah, trouble to get into."
[Wed Nov 02 20:20:58 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Well, I could use some more money, so maybe we should find an adventure
[Wed Nov 02 20:20:59 2011] : (24718) Mali: "We can fight, just not so well as you Bor."
[Wed Nov 02 20:20:59 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "Did I hear lust ?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:21:01 2011] : ** (24688) Hector nods "I gotta get out today.." and head off to find the halfling **
[Wed Nov 02 20:21:07 2011] : (24735) Siam (exit): 20:21
[Wed Nov 02 20:21:11 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "I had a bit of an idea for something to do."
[Wed Nov 02 20:21:14 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: so far my shops are TAKING money not MAKING money
[Wed Nov 02 20:21:22 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "There's a group around here called the Jets."
[Wed Nov 02 20:21:29 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "They seem to need some talking to."
[Wed Nov 02 20:21:35 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Or possibly to be set on fire."
[Wed Nov 02 20:21:36 2011] : (24716) Altharid: " Ahh these pathetic losers"
[Wed Nov 02 20:21:51 2011] : (24718) Mali: "The Jets? they sould weak"
[Wed Nov 02 20:21:52 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Let's get that job and talk on the way"
[Wed Nov 02 20:21:56 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: What's this about the Jets, then?
[Wed Nov 02 20:22:13 2011] : (24688) Hector: (what kind of halfling are we talking here?)
[Wed Nov 02 20:22:17 2011] : (24716) Altharid: " A bunch of mere thugs… harassing certain estabilishments "
[Wed Nov 02 20:22:22 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Did someone say set something on fire?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:22:24 2011] : (24688) Hector: (clean, well kept? grease ball?)
[Wed Nov 02 20:22:30 2011] : (24688) Hector: (ah ok)
[Wed Nov 02 20:22:33 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: if its official work, lets catch up with Hector
[Wed Nov 02 20:22:37 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid follows Bor **
[Wed Nov 02 20:22:44 2011] : (24718) Mali: "we should follow hector I think. would be a shame if he got killed before his weddingl."
[Wed Nov 02 20:22:46 2011] : (24693) Bor: *follows Hector*
[Wed Nov 02 20:22:46 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "They might have something out for them."
[Wed Nov 02 20:22:47 2011] : (24688) Hector: "You there boy, what news have you?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:22:48 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "They're assholes, and no one but their mothers will miss them whent hey're gone. However, they're also thieves, which means they probably have bounties, and they most certainly have stolen goods and money."
[Wed Nov 02 20:22:52 2011] : (24718) Mali: *follows hector
[Wed Nov 02 20:22:57 2011] : (24713) Jhago: **follows Bor

[Wed Nov 02 20:22:59 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar follows the crowd
[Wed Nov 02 20:22:59 2011] : ** (24709) Seeker moves with the group **
[Wed Nov 02 20:23:06 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: sure, off we go to Jim :)
[Wed Nov 02 20:23:12 2011] : (24735) Siam (enter): 20:23
[Wed Nov 02 20:23:16 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *retrieves mekila and goes to check out these jobs.*
[Wed Nov 02 20:23:44 2011] : (24709) Seeker: That sounds like quite a trek
[Wed Nov 02 20:23:45 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: oooh, lost city!
[Wed Nov 02 20:23:49 2011] : (24688) Hector: "How long of a trip are we tlaking here?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:23:49 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Deserts are too hot, I don't like them"
[Wed Nov 02 20:23:57 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Dry as well."
[Wed Nov 02 20:24:02 2011] : (24718) Mali: "We should go to the lost city. Then we'll rename it the found city"
[Wed Nov 02 20:24:02 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( what check would it be to know about the city and desert? ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:24:08 2011] : (24688) Hector: "Fine, any other news?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:24:22 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: Know:geography [1d20+5] => [9,5] = (14)
[Wed Nov 02 20:24:26 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: might be too long though, how far is it? *to the other party members*
[Wed Nov 02 20:24:31 2011] : (24718) Mali: [1d20+5] => [3,5] = (8) know geo
[Wed Nov 02 20:24:38 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Dwarves are fun, we should help them"
[Wed Nov 02 20:24:51 2011] : (24718) Mali: Red haired man?
[Wed Nov 02 20:25:00 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Sounds like our man"
[Wed Nov 02 20:25:02 2011] : (24718) Mali: "Is it Radu?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:25:02 2011] : (24688) Hector: "Whats this about the lion guard? …they are having a disagreement whith whom?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:25:39 2011] : ** (24688) Hector nods "i've met the lads… where is this war lord?" **
[Wed Nov 02 20:25:41 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: hah, tough for the Vorloy
[Wed Nov 02 20:25:42 2011] : (24709) Seeker: So it's a contract dispute
[Wed Nov 02 20:25:53 2011] : (24718) Mali: "wow, so many jobs. I like the found city one."
[Wed Nov 02 20:26:07 2011] : (24693) Bor: "I don't like the desert, I'm fine with the other ones"
[Wed Nov 02 20:26:12 2011] : (24709) Seeker: And there was something about going underwater, I believe
[Wed Nov 02 20:26:15 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: well, I like exploring…
[Wed Nov 02 20:26:23 2011] : (24718) Mali: "demons in the basement?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:26:27 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "That sounds like fun."
[Wed Nov 02 20:26:31 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "Indeed. Deserts are too bright, too much for me."
[Wed Nov 02 20:26:38 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Fun, but not profitable"
[Wed Nov 02 20:26:39 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Three copper says it's dire rats
[Wed Nov 02 20:26:44 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "… mysterious… lost city… sounds lucrative"
[Wed Nov 02 20:26:46 2011] : (24688) Hector: (where did you say the warloard was?)
[Wed Nov 02 20:26:50 2011] : (24742) Eta (enter): 20:26
[Wed Nov 02 20:26:53 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Demons in the basement….well, all of them sound fine, do we have a preference?
[Wed Nov 02 20:27:00 2011] : (24742) Eta (exit): 20:27
[Wed Nov 02 20:27:02 2011] : (24718) Mali: "May we should do the demon busting job?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:27:10 2011] : (24709) Seeker: ((Vorloy, not warlord))
[Wed Nov 02 20:27:14 2011] : (24742) Eta (enter): 20:27
[Wed Nov 02 20:27:16 2011] : (24688) Hector: "Ah, apologies.. where is this vorloy?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:27:19 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "Probably the simplest path, that."
[Wed Nov 02 20:27:21 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: They are bad news, and I for one won't work for them *frowns*
[Wed Nov 02 20:27:29 2011] : Karma is creating room 'Pathfinder Post apocolypse (3.5/pathfinder).'
[Wed Nov 02 20:27:30 2011] : (24742) Eta (exit): 20:27
[Wed Nov 02 20:27:36 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Seems like something that should be taken care of decently rapidly, an infested basement. Could spread."
[Wed Nov 02 20:27:37 2011] : ** (24688) Hector turns to rinzle "I am partial to the demons, if we can make quick work and then to the vorloy.." **
[Wed Nov 02 20:27:39 2011] : (24709) Seeker: This ruined city piqued my interest, personally
[Wed Nov 02 20:27:43 2011] : (24744) Tark (enter): 20:27
[Wed Nov 02 20:27:45 2011] : (24709) Seeker: The one in the desert
[Wed Nov 02 20:27:56 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I am a member of the Order of the Lion Guard, I would hate to have to fight any of you
[Wed Nov 02 20:27:59 2011] : (24744) Tark: (HI.)
[Wed Nov 02 20:28:02 2011] : (24718) Mali: "well, I will do any of these jobs."
[Wed Nov 02 20:28:02 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "I'm interested in the one beneath the waves, though it would take some preparation."
[Wed Nov 02 20:28:03 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "Perhaps we go to the desert… after the basement?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:28:11 2011] : (24693) Bor: "That's because you don't feel heat and don't need to drink, Seeker."
[Wed Nov 02 20:28:18 2011] : (24718) Mali: "Maybe we can do both somehow, at the same time?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:28:20 2011] : ** (24709) Seeker shrugs at Bor **
[Wed Nov 02 20:28:21 2011] : (24718) Mali: *looks to rinzle
[Wed Nov 02 20:28:31 2011] : (24718) Mali: "you are a mage, make duplicates of us"
[Wed Nov 02 20:28:31 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : (Hi Tark, you need to join in on Mumble and update your character sheets according to the standards)
[Wed Nov 02 20:28:42 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Root out the "demons", then attack the desert."
[Wed Nov 02 20:28:42 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I am inclined to do the lost city or the demons one
[Wed Nov 02 20:28:49 2011] : (24688) Hector: "The yin's are good lads… they deserve our protection"
[Wed Nov 02 20:28:50 2011] : (24709) Seeker: There are enough of us to handle several jobs at once, I should think
[Wed Nov 02 20:29:08 2011] : (24718) Mali: "maybe we can bind the demons and make them find the city?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:29:09 2011] : ** (24688) Hector nods to seeker "Who is up for some demons?" **
[Wed Nov 02 20:29:15 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar raises his hand. **
[Wed Nov 02 20:29:22 2011] : (24688) Hector: (will it be difficult if we splt, bill?)
[Wed Nov 02 20:29:28 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((wow, I have to say we run at lightspeed in the Black Marches))
[Wed Nov 02 20:29:30 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Let's see what these demons are about."
[Wed Nov 02 20:29:33 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Kicking demon ass. Never done that before"
[Wed Nov 02 20:29:36 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "Then I shall follow Baltasar… as I'm bound by the contract"
[Wed Nov 02 20:29:55 2011] : (24688) Hector: (understood)
[Wed Nov 02 20:30:01 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Balt, lets head to the Demons
[Wed Nov 02 20:30:01 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( what was that name? ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:30:13 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: (type the name out please))
[Wed Nov 02 20:30:21 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: ((Goodie Thanatoe))
[Wed Nov 02 20:30:21 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar thrusts his finger in the air, "To the DEMONS!" **
[Wed Nov 02 20:30:24 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((Goody Thanato the demon one?))
[Wed Nov 02 20:30:27 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (no John… you are the demons… cookies for reference:P)
[Wed Nov 02 20:30:27 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((Goody Thanatos))
[Wed Nov 02 20:30:30 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : Goody Thanato
[Wed Nov 02 20:30:40 2011] : (24688) Hector: "Off we go then…" he heads off to where goody thanato lives
[Wed Nov 02 20:30:44 2011] : (24718) Mali: "we are the good guys, pay doesn't matter"
[Wed Nov 02 20:30:50 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( yeah, this isn't a trap >_> ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:30:56 2011] : (24718) Mali: "also, demons are known for their money."
[Wed Nov 02 20:30:56 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((not a good omen, that namemeans death))
[Wed Nov 02 20:31:06 2011] : (24718) Mali: "so we'll just remove that when we bind it to the floor."
[Wed Nov 02 20:31:08 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Of course pay matters, but demons should be might foes"
[Wed Nov 02 20:31:13 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( it sounds delightful to me, she probably bakes cookies ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:31:19 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: er, We are the Good guys and pay DOES matter…most of the time
[Wed Nov 02 20:31:22 2011] : (24693) Bor: (mighty*)
[Wed Nov 02 20:31:22 2011] : (24688) Hector: (but "goody" sounds like a happy name ; p
[Wed Nov 02 20:31:30 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Pay matters, but getting rid of demon infestations and building up goodwill does too."
[Wed Nov 02 20:31:33 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: but Demons need killing so I'll make an exception
[Wed Nov 02 20:31:41 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "Then lets kill some demons and make money."
[Wed Nov 02 20:31:45 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (laughts in his mind… "good guys…")
[Wed Nov 02 20:31:47 2011] : (24693) Bor: "And fighting such foes is fun, let's do this"
[Wed Nov 02 20:31:49 2011] : (24718) Mali: *trys to find goody's house
[Wed Nov 02 20:31:52 2011] : (24693) Bor: *goes to the slums*
[Wed Nov 02 20:32:08 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: so, Slum diving
[Wed Nov 02 20:32:11 2011] : (24716) Altharid: *follows Baltasar
[Wed Nov 02 20:32:12 2011] : (24709) Seeker: ((Shaping melds for the day, swapping wormtail belt (natural armor) out for lammasu cloak (protection from evil effect))
[Wed Nov 02 20:32:23 2011] : (24718) Mali: (oooh, metropolis…more money for checks!)
[Wed Nov 02 20:32:31 2011] : ** (24688) Hector looks down to rinzle as they enter the slums "pay is a far second to upholding the order's honor" **
[Wed Nov 02 20:32:48 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz gets a handful of coppers in case they get beggar rushed **
[Wed Nov 02 20:32:52 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((How large is her house, aboveground?))
[Wed Nov 02 20:32:53 2011] : (24718) Mali: "why would a demon pick this basement?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:32:59 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "The ambiance?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:33:03 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid wonders what that honor… "thing" is **
[Wed Nov 02 20:33:12 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *go to knock on the door.* "Demons work in strange ways."
[Wed Nov 02 20:33:13 2011] : (24718) Mali: *knocks on the door
[Wed Nov 02 20:33:22 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I'm amazed she has a basement
[Wed Nov 02 20:33:26 2011] : (24718) Mali: "hello, we are the heros"
[Wed Nov 02 20:33:35 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar mutters, "I knew I should have brewed up some fire flasks." **
[Wed Nov 02 20:33:38 2011] : (24693) Bor: "How much?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:33:41 2011] : (24718) Mali: *hugs back
[Wed Nov 02 20:33:48 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Erk- yesm if -"
[Wed Nov 02 20:33:48 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( technically, Sidhe's name is pronounced "she" ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:33:50 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((<.><))>
[Wed Nov 02 20:33:56 2011] : (24709) Seeker: I hope we'll all fit in the basement…
[Wed Nov 02 20:33:58 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( but that's unimportant ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:34:00 2011] : ** (24688) Hector loosens his shield and axe "Where are they?" **
[Wed Nov 02 20:34:02 2011] : (24718) Mali: "have you seen the demons?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:34:10 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "Have you seen these demons?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:34:19 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "Nevermind." Jhago laughs.
[Wed Nov 02 20:34:20 2011] : (24693) Bor: *opens the trap door*
[Wed Nov 02 20:34:21 2011] : ** (24688) Hector opens the door to the cellar "Lets see here…" **
[Wed Nov 02 20:34:28 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar senses the woman's motive: [1d20+6] => [7,6] = (13) **
[Wed Nov 02 20:34:33 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago follows Bor. **
[Wed Nov 02 20:34:40 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( cause this seems fishy ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:34:41 2011] : (24538) Issac (CT) (BM): (oh ok brb)
[Wed Nov 02 20:34:47 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid wonders if demon flesh would make… some fine cooking ingredients **
[Wed Nov 02 20:35:02 2011] : (24693) Bor: *goes int*
[Wed Nov 02 20:35:06 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( not that that means anything with a roll like that :\ ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:35:08 2011] : (24693) Bor: (in*)
[Wed Nov 02 20:35:16 2011] : ** (24688) Hector follows closely behind bor **
[Wed Nov 02 20:35:19 2011] : ** (24709) Seeker follows warilly **
[Wed Nov 02 20:35:24 2011] : (24718) Mali: "so my friend bor is gonna do his thing. Is that pie I smell on the window cill?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:35:40 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid grabs his guisarme and stands guard near Baltasar **
[Wed Nov 02 20:35:48 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *lol. demon flesh could be many things. Sidhe follows behind the larger ones, peering in.*
[Wed Nov 02 20:35:54 2011] : (24693) Bor: *takes off chain*
[Wed Nov 02 20:35:56 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago draws his Balled Chain. **
[Wed Nov 02 20:35:58 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz sets her familiar on the floor as she gets ready to go down **
[Wed Nov 02 20:36:10 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *keeps her familiar with her*
[Wed Nov 02 20:36:14 2011] : (24718) Mali: *waits with goody and talks about pie.
[Wed Nov 02 20:36:23 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar stands off to the side, loading his crossbow and stuffing a couple scrolls in his shirt pocket. **
[Wed Nov 02 20:36:37 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: *Pouncer says 'Hello!' What are you doing?'*
[Wed Nov 02 20:36:47 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *Mekila stays behind with Mali, watching the pie while it is talked about.*
[Wed Nov 02 20:36:51 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Pouncer, hush
[Wed Nov 02 20:36:58 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (ok I can see it)
[Wed Nov 02 20:37:09 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: *Pouncer 'Ok, feed me?'*
[Wed Nov 02 20:37:09 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( you should be able to increase the scale as well ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:37:25 2011] : (24718) Mali: "you guys will call me if you need help, right?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:37:25 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((currently reconnecting))
[Wed Nov 02 20:37:33 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((reconnected))
[Wed Nov 02 20:38:05 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *mutters* "Who was it that bet dire rats?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:38:08 2011] : (24693) Bor: "That's our way" *goes to southeast*
[Wed Nov 02 20:38:12 2011] : ** (24688) Hector investigates, shield raised "Come out demons.." **
[Wed Nov 02 20:38:19 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar follows behind Bor and Hector **
[Wed Nov 02 20:38:22 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Perceptino [1d20+7] => [19,7] = (26)
[Wed Nov 02 20:38:27 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: stay up here Pouncer *Pouncer"ok, I'll take a nap'*
[Wed Nov 02 20:38:30 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid follows Baltasar **
[Wed Nov 02 20:38:40 2011] : (24709) Seeker: *Perception
[Wed Nov 02 20:38:42 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( I have darkvision 120, can i make a perception check to tell what that was? ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:38:45 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "Let me scout ahead and report?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:38:46 2011] : (24718) Mali: "how's it going down there!"*yells
[Wed Nov 02 20:38:54 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: perception [1d20+13] => [18,13] = (31)
[Wed Nov 02 20:38:58 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( hot damn ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:39:01 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((also has darkvision))
[Wed Nov 02 20:39:04 2011] : (24688) Hector: "Looks like this is a bigger basement then we thought!"
[Wed Nov 02 20:39:06 2011] : (24693) Bor: "come in Mali, this looks big"
[Wed Nov 02 20:39:12 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Skills: Perception [1d20+6] => [20,6] = (26)
[Wed Nov 02 20:39:20 2011] : (24718) Mali: "really, are you sure?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:39:26 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((damn, 20 wasted))
[Wed Nov 02 20:39:30 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "No, the demon's gonna eat you."
[Wed Nov 02 20:39:31 2011] : (24716) Altharid: Skills: Perception [1d20+7] => [15,7] = (22)
[Wed Nov 02 20:39:35 2011] : (24693) Bor: "No, we haven't explored it yet"
[Wed Nov 02 20:39:36 2011] : (24718) Mali: "perhaps our friend goody should go to the market while we check this out."
[Wed Nov 02 20:39:37 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Are basements typically this… roomy?
[Wed Nov 02 20:39:41 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Yeah, come down already."
[Wed Nov 02 20:39:56 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Mine's not, but it's … also very small."
[Wed Nov 02 20:40:06 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((what is the scale of the map?))
[Wed Nov 02 20:40:12 2011] : (24713) Jhago: General Knowledge (INT check): [1d20+1] => [1,1] = (2)
[Wed Nov 02 20:40:15 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (what kind of knowledge check precisely ?)
[Wed Nov 02 20:40:17 2011] : ** (24688) Hector moves to the south, looking down its passage as the others enter the basement **
[Wed Nov 02 20:40:21 2011] : (24718) Mali: "Yeah, Mrs. Goody, perhaps you should leave your house and do something else. We wouldn't want something to come back and get you."
[Wed Nov 02 20:40:35 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( so one square is 5ft? ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:40:54 2011] : (24709) Seeker: ((One square is 20 ft))
[Wed Nov 02 20:41:15 2011] : (24693) Bor: *listens*
[Wed Nov 02 20:41:17 2011] : (24718) Mali: "okay, but don't say I didn't warn you."
[Wed Nov 02 20:41:22 2011] : (24718) Mali: *goes down into basement
[Wed Nov 02 20:41:24 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( damnit, i should have done a perception check vs disguise on her ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:41:25 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Think you can bring Mekila down? Can hear rats and she's not that heavy, but claws'd do a number on the ladder."
[Wed Nov 02 20:41:38 2011] : (24718) Mali: *brings mekila
[Wed Nov 02 20:41:51 2011] : (24718) Mali: (is everybody in the basement now?)
[Wed Nov 02 20:42:05 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( yep ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:42:06 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Mekila? is that your mount?
[Wed Nov 02 20:42:23 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *the feathery troodon sniffs around following as Sidhe nods to Rinzle.*
[Wed Nov 02 20:42:25 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Hold up."
[Wed Nov 02 20:42:31 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Check for traps."
[Wed Nov 02 20:42:35 2011] : (24718) Mali: "you casters should get behind seeker, bor and myself
[Wed Nov 02 20:42:35 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "and instability"
[Wed Nov 02 20:42:51 2011] : ** (24709) Seeker nogs in agreement with Mali **
[Wed Nov 02 20:42:52 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: perception to check for traps and structural instability: [1d20+13] => [15,13] = (28)
[Wed Nov 02 20:43:00 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: yes, Bor should go first, he's a king after all
[Wed Nov 02 20:43:02 2011] : (24718) Mali: [1d20+12] => [10,12] = (22)
[Wed Nov 02 20:43:13 2011] : ** (24688) Hector heads right **
[Wed Nov 02 20:43:15 2011] : (24718) Mali: I can disarm traps I think.
[Wed Nov 02 20:43:19 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *gestures mali to go on ahead of her.*
[Wed Nov 02 20:43:27 2011] : (24693) Bor: *goes first to wherever sounds come from*
[Wed Nov 02 20:43:32 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago stays ahead of the mages, but behind the other melees. **
[Wed Nov 02 20:43:37 2011] : (24718) Mali: *goes on ahead, looking for demon traps.
[Wed Nov 02 20:43:40 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid hopes that the exotic-looking chick won't perish **
[Wed Nov 02 20:43:48 2011] : ** (24688) Hector heads right **
[Wed Nov 02 20:43:51 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I wish I could meet a kobold, they are known for their traps."
[Wed Nov 02 20:44:07 2011] : (24688) Hector: "This place is huge.."
[Wed Nov 02 20:44:14 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *glances toward gnome with a bit of a quiet chuckle.*
[Wed Nov 02 20:44:17 2011] : ** (24688) Hector continues on, this time heading north **
[Wed Nov 02 20:44:26 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "Why is her basement so large?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:44:27 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Let's keep to the right, until we reach a dead-end
[Wed Nov 02 20:44:29 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((are these passages manmade, or say Kobold or what?))
[Wed Nov 02 20:44:30 2011] : (24693) Bor: *tries to listen to the demons*
[Wed Nov 02 20:44:31 2011] : (24718) Mali: perception traps [1d20+12] => [17,12] = (29)
[Wed Nov 02 20:44:34 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Or something tries to eat us."
[Wed Nov 02 20:44:39 2011] : (24709) Seeker: It must cover the whole block
[Wed Nov 02 20:44:54 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar assists Mali's perception check :[1d20+13] => [18,13] = (31) **
[Wed Nov 02 20:44:58 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( heh ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:45:03 2011] : (24718) Mali: *takes out liquid sunlight torch
[Wed Nov 02 20:45:33 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Oh yeah, I've got that too!" *takes out liquid sunlight torch*
[Wed Nov 02 20:45:37 2011] : (24718) Mali: "If there are any demons here, I just want to warn you. Bor doesn't take prisoners."-yells down hall
[Wed Nov 02 20:45:50 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago assists Mali also [1d20+6] => [5,6] = (11)] **
[Wed Nov 02 20:45:58 2011] : (24693) Bor: *whispers* "That's a lie, I interrogate them"
[Wed Nov 02 20:46:07 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *doesn't bother taking out liquid sunlight torch*
[Wed Nov 02 20:46:09 2011] : (24688) Hector: (lol, lost it)
[Wed Nov 02 20:46:36 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((for future maps, I'd like to recommend shadding in solid areas?
[Wed Nov 02 20:46:38 2011] : (24693) Bor: "THEN I kill them."
[Wed Nov 02 20:46:44 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((How loud are the sounds now?))
[Wed Nov 02 20:46:45 2011] : (24718) Mali: "we should contine to look for traps."
[Wed Nov 02 20:47:17 2011] : (24693) Bor: "We should help those dogs"
[Wed Nov 02 20:47:19 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( kobolds, lovely ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:47:24 2011] : (24718) Mali: "Oh man, is my dream of meeting a kobold going to come true"
[Wed Nov 02 20:47:25 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((can you repeat that?))
[Wed Nov 02 20:47:29 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Someone is calling for help in Draconic
[Wed Nov 02 20:47:29 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Not dogs, kobolds."
[Wed Nov 02 20:47:30 2011] : (24688) Hector: "There is something evil up ahead.. some kind of language"
[Wed Nov 02 20:47:40 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid wonders if thats a trap **
[Wed Nov 02 20:47:41 2011] : ** (24688) Hector head toward the voices **
[Wed Nov 02 20:47:44 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: ((I'm going to have to start preparing that language or feel left out))
[Wed Nov 02 20:47:48 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Hector, wait."
[Wed Nov 02 20:47:57 2011] : ** (24688) Hector stops "Yes?" **
[Wed Nov 02 20:48:01 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((I can't see the miniature))
[Wed Nov 02 20:48:05 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago hides, then heads towards the voices. **
[Wed Nov 02 20:48:05 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "These are kobolds that we know nothing about, one of the trappers should take point."
[Wed Nov 02 20:48:06 2011] : (24718) Mali: "they are known for thier traps" knowledge local[1d20+12] => [15,12] = (27)
[Wed Nov 02 20:48:15 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Skills: Stealth [1d20+13] => [20,13] = (33)
[Wed Nov 02 20:48:19 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Skills: Stealth [1d20+13] => [13,13] = (26)
[Wed Nov 02 20:48:20 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *nods to Balthasar.*
[Wed Nov 02 20:48:28 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Mali, would you like to go first?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:48:40 2011] : ** (24688) Hector shrugs as jhago proceeds "I guess we wait" **
[Wed Nov 02 20:48:43 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *glances to rinzle, offers her concealing cloak.*
[Wed Nov 02 20:48:46 2011] : (24718) Mali: perception traps [1d20+12] => [20,12] = (32)
[Wed Nov 02 20:48:59 2011] : (24718) Mali: "there are no traps here"
[Wed Nov 02 20:49:02 2011] : (24688) Hector: (can anyone see the mini?)
[Wed Nov 02 20:49:04 2011] : (24693) Bor: "So can we kick in the dooor?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:49:11 2011] : (24709) Seeker: ((I don't think so))
[Wed Nov 02 20:49:16 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( i see it, it's very tiny ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:49:30 2011] : (24716) Altharid: " I can use my… power to create an expendable being to scout "
[Wed Nov 02 20:49:34 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Did we find a door?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:49:42 2011] : (24716) Altharid: " Should I do it ?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:49:47 2011] : (24718) Mali: stealth [1d20+9] => [10,9] = (19) but has torch out
[Wed Nov 02 20:49:52 2011] : ** (24688) Hector follows jhago at a distance **
[Wed Nov 02 20:49:54 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "Yes, do it."
[Wed Nov 02 20:49:57 2011] : (24709) Seeker: ((Players can the zoom controls to zoom in on the map))
[Wed Nov 02 20:50:01 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: yes, sure, make a scout
[Wed Nov 02 20:50:05 2011] : (24718) Mali: "check the door for traps."
[Wed Nov 02 20:50:13 2011] : (24693) Bor: "That's not fun, let's do it ourselves"
[Wed Nov 02 20:50:14 2011] : (24716) Altharid: " Mind you it will not last long … I have not mastered it yet"
[Wed Nov 02 20:50:19 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago rushes ahead in stealth until he sees something **
[Wed Nov 02 20:50:22 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I don't like to use Pouncer for that, thats why she's upstairs
[Wed Nov 02 20:50:47 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Want me to carry that?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:50:48 2011] : (24684) Honeydorin: hey guys, sorry about that. my parents wanted to talk about grades…im gonna work on my char sheet and join you on the next adventure. have fun!
[Wed Nov 02 20:50:52 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar snaps to Sidhe, "Sidhe, can you fix that?" **
[Wed Nov 02 20:50:57 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( mending? ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:51:01 2011] : ** (24709) Seeker says nothing, but moves to help with the beam **
[Wed Nov 02 20:51:10 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Probably too big. I'll try.*
[Wed Nov 02 20:51:13 2011] : (24688) Hector: (I followed jhago)
[Wed Nov 02 20:51:14 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (I'm protecting Baltasar)
[Wed Nov 02 20:51:44 2011] : (24718) Mali: *listens to scouting party
[Wed Nov 02 20:51:47 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (gotta love that high pitching lol :P)
[Wed Nov 02 20:51:48 2011] : ** (24688) Hector looks from his comrades to the kobolds "What are they saying?" **
[Wed Nov 02 20:51:49 2011] : (24709) Seeker: (Draconic) Do… you need help with that?
[Wed Nov 02 20:51:55 2011] : (24693) Bor: "So these are the demons? Should we kill them?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:51:55 2011] : (24718) Mali: "how is it going up there?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:52:01 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *pauses and makes sure to keep herself between kobolds and gnome instead, obscuring her.*
[Wed Nov 02 20:52:12 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar mutters, "Oh shit." **
[Wed Nov 02 20:52:27 2011] : (24718) Mali: "tiamat? are they talking about you seeker?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:52:29 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: er, Champion of TIAMAT?
[Wed Nov 02 20:52:37 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Shh!"
[Wed Nov 02 20:52:40 2011] : (24709) Seeker: (Common) Champino of…? Oh dear…
[Wed Nov 02 20:52:40 2011] : (24718) Mali: "i thought it was Io?'
[Wed Nov 02 20:52:47 2011] : (24693) Bor: "What the f
* are you talking about?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:52:58 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar smirks delightedly at this development. **
[Wed Nov 02 20:52:59 2011] : ** (24688) Hector steps next to seeker "Are they evil?" **
[Wed Nov 02 20:53:05 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (brb)
[Wed Nov 02 20:53:06 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *looks anxiously towards rinzle.*
[Wed Nov 02 20:53:07 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Well this is just neat."
[Wed Nov 02 20:53:10 2011] : ** (24688) Hector is simply confused **
[Wed Nov 02 20:53:11 2011] : (24718) Mali: "kobolds, he's the champion of Io!" *yells
[Wed Nov 02 20:53:12 2011] : (24709) Seeker: They are… excited
[Wed Nov 02 20:53:19 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "Uh, who's what?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:53:19 2011] : (24718) Mali: "get your gods strait!"
[Wed Nov 02 20:53:24 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *prestidigitations her face to make her look like a not gnome.*
[Wed Nov 02 20:53:30 2011] : ** (24709) Seeker looks back and forth at Mali and the kobolds **
[Wed Nov 02 20:53:40 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz says (in Draconic) what are you lot up to, that you need the Champion? **
[Wed Nov 02 20:53:44 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Um, er…
[Wed Nov 02 20:53:51 2011] : (24718) Mali: "a druid stole your stuff?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:54:02 2011] : (24718) Mali: "those druids, always stealing people's stuff"
[Wed Nov 02 20:54:26 2011] : ** (24688) Hector moves his head back and forth from the group to the kobolds, listening to anything he can understand "So… are these the demons?" **
[Wed Nov 02 20:54:30 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: So how were you going to trick them?
[Wed Nov 02 20:54:35 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Please tell me who and when to smack."
[Wed Nov 02 20:54:37 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "Totally."
[Wed Nov 02 20:54:37 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "… what are they talking about exactly?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:54:43 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar pulls Hector aside and quietly explains the situation **
[Wed Nov 02 20:54:45 2011] : (24718) Mali: "well, you might want to reconsider your trap design." knowledge engineering [1d20+5] => [7,5] = (12)
[Wed Nov 02 20:54:51 2011] : ** (24688) Hector nods in agreement with Bor **
[Wed Nov 02 20:54:55 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((Tiamat's an evil god, clerics.))
[Wed Nov 02 20:54:57 2011] : ** (24709) Seeker is scrambling to recover his composure **
[Wed Nov 02 20:55:23 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( also, Io is kinda against Tiamat, being a good dragon god ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:55:23 2011] : (24693) Bor: *sits on the floor*
[Wed Nov 02 20:55:25 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz whispers "shhhh, keep em talking" **
[Wed Nov 02 20:55:34 2011] : (24684) Honeydorin: Disconnecting from server…
[Wed Nov 02 20:55:34 2011] : (24684) Honeydorin (exit): 20:55
[Wed Nov 02 20:55:35 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: (( io is neutral))
[Wed Nov 02 20:55:37 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (Io is neutral)
[Wed Nov 02 20:55:39 2011] : (24709) Seeker: ((Io is true neutral, not good))
[Wed Nov 02 20:55:43 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( oh? didn't know ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:55:44 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (Bahamut is good)
[Wed Nov 02 20:56:03 2011] : (24718) Mali: "we will help you if you promise to be good."
[Wed Nov 02 20:56:09 2011] : (24709) Seeker: (Draconic) PLease explain the situation in more detail. Slowly
[Wed Nov 02 20:56:11 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "What are they asking for?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:56:18 2011] : (24538) Issac (CT) (BM): ((KK ive added Teven to the wiki))
[Wed Nov 02 20:56:22 2011] : (24709) Seeker: (Common) I'm trying to find out
[Wed Nov 02 20:56:26 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: (in common) find out what they are trying to do
[Wed Nov 02 20:56:33 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago translates. **
[Wed Nov 02 20:56:36 2011] : ** (24709) Seeker translates for the benefit of the group **
[Wed Nov 02 20:56:42 2011] : (24718) Mali: "oh, a necromancer, I thought it was a druid."
[Wed Nov 02 20:56:58 2011] : (24718) Mali: *has draconic btw
[Wed Nov 02 20:56:59 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Skills: Sense Motive [1d20+7] => [16,7] = (23)
[Wed Nov 02 20:57:02 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar asks the lead kobold in Common, "Ah, excuse me. Do you speak common?" **
[Wed Nov 02 20:57:04 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((you really have the Kobold thing down :P ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:57:20 2011] : (24718) Mali: "wow, so you are really into tiamat."
[Wed Nov 02 20:57:26 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((yea its awesome xD))
[Wed Nov 02 20:57:32 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Ok, thank you."
[Wed Nov 02 20:57:35 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: usually they don't speak Common
[Wed Nov 02 20:57:43 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): (lol its gonna orgasm over tiamant XD)
[Wed Nov 02 20:57:44 2011] : (24718) Mali: [1d20+12] => [20,12] = (32) knowledge religion to tell them more about tiamat
[Wed Nov 02 20:57:44 2011] : ** (24688) Hector thanks seeker "Should we ask them about Goody?" **
[Wed Nov 02 20:58:02 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( ok, don't really see a way to explain the whole situation to the fighters who don't speak anything but common ))
[Wed Nov 02 20:58:02 2011] : (24718) Mali: "tiamat is the god of evil dragons. Evil is bad."
[Wed Nov 02 20:58:03 2011] : Kicking '(24701) Sidhe' from server… Removing dead client
[Wed Nov 02 20:58:03 2011] : Kicking '(24701) Sidhe' from server… Removing dead client
[Wed Nov 02 20:58:04 2011] : Kicking '(24701) Sidhe' from server… Removing dead client
[Wed Nov 02 20:58:04 2011] : (24701) Sidhe (exit): 20:58
[Wed Nov 02 20:58:11 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): (so May teven join this here quest as if ive been here from the start))
[Wed Nov 02 20:58:13 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : Looks good teven, you can appear
[Wed Nov 02 20:58:24 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "She's the mother of dragons and kobolds serve dragons."
[Wed Nov 02 20:58:40 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid is getting impatient… as he haven't yet tested some of his newly discovered abilites **
[Wed Nov 02 20:58:46 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Kobolds don't usually speak Common, Fighters usually speak nothing BUT common
[Wed Nov 02 20:58:52 2011] : (24718) Mali: "so what kind of shrine did you make for tiamat?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:59:31 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Altharid, wanna wrestle?"
[Wed Nov 02 20:59:42 2011] : (24716) Altharid: " Just a moment "
[Wed Nov 02 20:59:43 2011] : (24718) Mali: *whispers to sidhe "maybe we shouldn't help them sacrafic things."
[Wed Nov 02 20:59:51 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar mutters to Altharid in undercommon, "Who votes for setting the whole place on fire and pretending we were never here?" **
[Wed Nov 02 20:59:53 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Well, Champion *to seeker* maybe we should go 'help' them at this shrine
[Wed Nov 02 20:59:55 2011] : (24688) Hector: "So, Goody Thanatoe?"
[Wed Nov 02 21:00:01 2011] : (24709) Seeker: (Draconic) Take us to it so we can see what the situation is
[Wed Nov 02 21:00:06 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *sighs with mild regret for their naivetey.*
[Wed Nov 02 21:00:16 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid answers in undercommon "But we wouldn't get to kill stuff…" **
[Wed Nov 02 21:00:17 2011] : ** (24538) Teven (BM) is a large furry humanoid with a medium length snout, tusks protruding from his lower jaw, and a hulking body. He iswearing what appears to be a large set of scail mail over his body, and has a very large sword strapped across his back **
[Wed Nov 02 21:00:24 2011] : (24688) Hector: (no, just trying to bring her back into the conversation)
[Wed Nov 02 21:00:27 2011] : ** (24709) Seeker shoots an exasperated look to Rinzle **
[Wed Nov 02 21:00:29 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( ok, that laugh was disturbing ))
[Wed Nov 02 21:00:38 2011] : (24744) Tark (exit): 21:00
[Wed Nov 02 21:01:03 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: lets follow them guys
[Wed Nov 02 21:01:08 2011] : (24693) Bor: "So, should we follow?"
[Wed Nov 02 21:01:09 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar nods in agreement **
[Wed Nov 02 21:01:10 2011] : (24718) Mali: "So, should we try to take on this saphroling guy?"
[Wed Nov 02 21:01:15 2011] : ** (24709) Seeker follows the kobolds, but stays on guard **
[Wed Nov 02 21:01:22 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Yea, I vote follow. *follows*
[Wed Nov 02 21:01:24 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid follows Baltasar **
[Wed Nov 02 21:01:27 2011] : (24693) Bor: *follows, not knowing anything*
[Wed Nov 02 21:01:28 2011] : (24718) Mali: *follows
[Wed Nov 02 21:01:55 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar says to Mali in elvish, "No, we're probably gonna end up massacring the little bastards." **
[Wed Nov 02 21:01:58 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((thats miles, right?))
[Wed Nov 02 21:02:04 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (uses Autohypnosis to remember the route takes 10 succeeds)
[Wed Nov 02 21:02:06 2011] : ** (24538) Teven (BM) grunts following the group figuring thats where the money is in the long run, he doesnt fear these small little rodents **
[Wed Nov 02 21:02:12 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Cause honestly, nothing good ever comes from kobolds."
[Wed Nov 02 21:02:14 2011] : ** (24688) Hector just follows the group, somewhat confused **
[Wed Nov 02 21:02:21 2011] : (24718) Mali: *to baltasar"yeah, they seem evil"
[Wed Nov 02 21:02:28 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "How far are we planning on going…?"
[Wed Nov 02 21:02:39 2011] : (24693) Bor: "So, what about the demons?"
[Wed Nov 02 21:02:40 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( oh, how many kobolds are there? ))
[Wed Nov 02 21:02:50 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "They might lead us to a bigger threat."
[Wed Nov 02 21:02:51 2011] : (24718) Mali: "do you think these kobolds were her demons?"
[Wed Nov 02 21:02:54 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "These are the 'demons'
[Wed Nov 02 21:03:02 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((Rinzle uses her link to summon the familiar down the tunnel so she catches up))
[Wed Nov 02 21:03:06 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "She's an old lady, what does she know from demons?"
[Wed Nov 02 21:03:13 2011] : (24693) Bor: "I thought demons were powerful"
[Wed Nov 02 21:03:20 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "Bor do not kill them…"
[Wed Nov 02 21:03:21 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I can't believe I met a kobold, after talking about meeting one."
[Wed Nov 02 21:03:29 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I must be magic or something."
[Wed Nov 02 21:03:29 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "They might be… useful"
[Wed Nov 02 21:03:30 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Ok" *takes off chain*
[Wed Nov 02 21:03:36 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *climb into saddle*
[Wed Nov 02 21:03:44 2011] : (24693) Bor: "But what about the job?"
[Wed Nov 02 21:03:58 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "We shall see… thre's no hurry"
[Wed Nov 02 21:03:59 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "We've already finished the job. The 'demons' have left the building."
[Wed Nov 02 21:04:02 2011] : (24718) Mali: "well, we are going to find this druid/necromancer guy and take his."
[Wed Nov 02 21:04:04 2011] : (24716) Altharid: *there's
[Wed Nov 02 21:04:05 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Well, at least the Kobolds won't outpace me here
[Wed Nov 02 21:04:06 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "There could be more than just these fellows for the demons, but they might be part of it."
[Wed Nov 02 21:04:35 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I bet this druid summons a hedge monster or something."
[Wed Nov 02 21:04:47 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): "We shall return later and deal with anything else that may exist in that basement, we will make sure our job is completed and not just assume so"
[Wed Nov 02 21:05:07 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "We'll return and check to be thorough. Frankly I suspect it's just the whole being combed with tunnels bit, lets strange things in through caves and such."
[Wed Nov 02 21:05:12 2011] : (24718) Mali: "So kobolds, are there any traps for us in the basement when we return?"
[Wed Nov 02 21:05:44 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *doesn't throw a dagger at a rat.*
[Wed Nov 02 21:05:53 2011] : (24718) Mali: "hear that seeker, you can just set off the traps."
[Wed Nov 02 21:06:07 2011] : (24709) Seeker: My joy knows no bounds, Mali
[Wed Nov 02 21:06:16 2011] : (24718) Mali: "should someone scout?"
[Wed Nov 02 21:06:34 2011] : (24713) Jhago: I can scout, but Im not so good at trapfinding
[Wed Nov 02 21:06:35 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *tries not to laugh*
[Wed Nov 02 21:06:47 2011] : (24713) Jhago: So if you can heal… I will go.
[Wed Nov 02 21:06:47 2011] : (24718) Mali: "i can help with the traps."
[Wed Nov 02 21:07:07 2011] : (24693) Bor: "So why are we here?"
[Wed Nov 02 21:07:11 2011] : (24718) Mali: (not sure what the penalty for using a torch and stealthing)
[Wed Nov 02 21:07:12 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Then lets stay ahead of the party
[Wed Nov 02 21:07:39 2011] : (24718) Mali: stealth [1d20+9] => [17,9] = (26) using torch
[Wed Nov 02 21:07:44 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Something about getting rid of a druid necromancer… or … maybe helping him."
[Wed Nov 02 21:07:46 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: actually (in common) we can probably bully these guys into going first
[Wed Nov 02 21:07:49 2011] : (24709) Seeker: (Draconic) We're simply organizing our work team. Patience, please
[Wed Nov 02 21:07:51 2011] : (24718) Mali: *goes down passage looking for traps
[Wed Nov 02 21:07:53 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Skills: Stealth [1d20+13] => [18,13] = (31)
[Wed Nov 02 21:07:53 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( what sort of check would be required to gauge the kobolds relative power compared to us? ))
[Wed Nov 02 21:08:00 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( as a rough estimate ))
[Wed Nov 02 21:08:02 2011] : (24693) Bor: *follows mali*
[Wed Nov 02 21:08:06 2011] : (24718) Mali: [1d20+12] => [15,12] = (27)
[Wed Nov 02 21:08:08 2011] : ** (24688) Hector stays by bor, close to the front of the group **
[Wed Nov 02 21:08:10 2011] : (24718) Mali: perception
[Wed Nov 02 21:08:21 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: ((sense motive I think balt))
[Wed Nov 02 21:08:24 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Perception [1d20+7] => [3,7] = (10)
[Wed Nov 02 21:08:35 2011] : (24718) Mali: *looks at rats
[Wed Nov 02 21:08:41 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((Do we have any time before they reach us?__)
[Wed Nov 02 21:08:41 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar makes a perception check to see the rats: [1d20+13] => [13,13] = (26) **
[Wed Nov 02 21:08:42 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *doesn't throw a dagger at them, right.*
[Wed Nov 02 21:08:45 2011] : (24718) Mali: "hmm, that's alot of rats."
[Wed Nov 02 21:08:47 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Oh balls."
[Wed Nov 02 21:08:48 2011] : (24693) Bor: [1d20+5] => [4,5] = (9)
[Wed Nov 02 21:08:51 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz gets one of her Alchemist's Fire flasks ready **
[Wed Nov 02 21:08:59 2011] : (24718) Mali: *moves back to stairs
[Wed Nov 02 21:08:59 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( are they a swarm or individuals? ))
[Wed Nov 02 21:09:03 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (You mean they are hostile ?)
[Wed Nov 02 21:09:07 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *pulls out a flask of something as well.*
[Wed Nov 02 21:09:11 2011] : (24693) Bor: *follows mali*
[Wed Nov 02 21:09:12 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago throws oil on the ground in front of the group, then tells Mali tolight it on fire **
[Wed Nov 02 21:09:21 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: (swarms of rats generally are)
[Wed Nov 02 21:09:24 2011] : (24718) Mali: vermins are nature right?
[Wed Nov 02 21:09:29 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Why are you going back?"
[Wed Nov 02 21:09:39 2011] : (24716) Altharid: *manifests astral construct pp1*
[Wed Nov 02 21:09:45 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I have no way to light that"
[Wed Nov 02 21:09:51 2011] : (24718) Mali: "oh no!
[Wed Nov 02 21:09:55 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: uses alchemical fire to light everything on fire ahead of the rats
[Wed Nov 02 21:09:57 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (and blocks the way with a glowing ectoplasmic creature)
[Wed Nov 02 21:09:59 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Rinzle's got it."
[Wed Nov 02 21:10:10 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar reads a scroll of Shillelagh, enhancing his cane: UMD [1d20+20] => [13,20] = (33) **
[Wed Nov 02 21:10:24 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Oil: [1d6] => [6] = (6)
[Wed Nov 02 21:10:31 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (energy touch used as a menu A choice)
[Wed Nov 02 21:10:32 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *readies colorspray instead, since fire's taken care of*
[Wed Nov 02 21:10:39 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *should they get too close*
[Wed Nov 02 21:10:40 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: fire damage [1d6] => [5] = (5)
[Wed Nov 02 21:10:40 2011] : (24718) Mali: knowledge devotion [1d20+17] => [5,17] = (22)
[Wed Nov 02 21:10:53 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (can I attack the swarm with construct ?)
[Wed Nov 02 21:11:05 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (sorry I cannot)
[Wed Nov 02 21:11:09 2011] : (24718) Mali: law devotion to attack
[Wed Nov 02 21:11:12 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Oh rats! I'll take them." *gets in the fron with chain in hand*
[Wed Nov 02 21:11:13 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (its a 1 round manifesting time)
[Wed Nov 02 21:11:20 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((I did my one rounds worth))
[Wed Nov 02 21:11:27 2011] : ** (24688) Hector readies his shield and stands to the front of the group **
[Wed Nov 02 21:11:40 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (he will move on my init)
[Wed Nov 02 21:11:42 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): [1d20+4] => [2,4] = (6)
[Wed Nov 02 21:11:43 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Initiative: [1d20+4] => [20,4] = (24)
[Wed Nov 02 21:11:44 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Init [1d20] => [11] = (11)
[Wed Nov 02 21:11:45 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: Init: [1d20+4] => [17,4] = (21)
[Wed Nov 02 21:11:47 2011] : (24688) Hector: [1d20+3] => [17,3] = (20)
[Wed Nov 02 21:11:48 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [4,6] = (10)
[Wed Nov 02 21:11:49 2011] : (24693) Bor: [1d20+5] => [17,5] = (22)
[Wed Nov 02 21:11:50 2011] : (24716) Altharid: Initiative: [1d20+0] => [8,0] = (8)
[Wed Nov 02 21:11:52 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: [1d20+4] => [11,4] = (15)
[Wed Nov 02 21:11:59 2011] : (24718) Mali: [1d20+6] => [15,6] = (21)
[Wed Nov 02 21:12:05 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *casts colorspray as rats arrive.*
[Wed Nov 02 21:12:10 2011] : ** (24688) Hector starts hacking at the swarm **
[Wed Nov 02 21:12:19 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: initiative [1d20+3] => [9,3] = (12)
[Wed Nov 02 21:12:20 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *hopping down to aim under legs.*
[Wed Nov 02 21:12:21 2011] : (24718) Mali: [1d20+9] => [15,9] = (24) attack swarm
[Wed Nov 02 21:12:22 2011] : (24693) Bor: *prepares action to attack incoming swarm*
[Wed Nov 02 21:12:32 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar burns an AP to infuse Bane(Animal) on his cane **
[Wed Nov 02 21:12:33 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *DC 16*
[Wed Nov 02 21:12:36 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Attacks (Burning Blade+Wolf Fang Strike): Balled Chain (Double Weapon) First Attack: [1d20+4] => [17,4] = (21), Damage [1d8+1d6+7] => [6,1,7] = (14); Second Attack [1d20+4] => [14,4] = (18), Damage [1d8+1d6+7] => [2,5,7] = (14)
[Wed Nov 02 21:12:42 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+2] => [13,2] = (15)
[Wed Nov 02 21:12:43 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+2] => [13,2] = (15)
[Wed Nov 02 21:12:46 2011] : (24688) Hector: [1d20+9] => [18,9] = (27) for [1d8+5] => [1,5] = (6) (also -4 attack to all enemies adjacent to me against allies)
[Wed Nov 02 21:12:55 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: gets out her light crossbow
[Wed Nov 02 21:12:58 2011] : (24718) Mali: [1d8+8] => [8,8] = (16) inspired damage
[Wed Nov 02 21:13:01 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((burning blade is a boost, swift action and standard for the round))
[Wed Nov 02 21:13:03 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: [1d4] => [3] = (3)
[Wed Nov 02 21:13:15 2011] : (24693) Bor: *attacks*
[Wed Nov 02 21:13:19 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Claw [1d20+9] => [9,9] = (18), secondary claws [1d20+7] => [20,7] = (27), [1d20+7] => [3,7] = (10), [1d20+7] => [4,7] = (11), bite [1d20+5] => [13,5] = (18), tail [1d20+5] => [18,5] = (23)
[Wed Nov 02 21:13:20 2011] : (24693) Bor: [1d20+8] => [17,8] = (25)
[Wed Nov 02 21:13:23 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( holy crap Jhago ))
[Wed Nov 02 21:13:35 2011] : (24693) Bor: [2d4+7] => [4,1,7] = (12)
[Wed Nov 02 21:13:50 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: light crossbow [1d20+4] => [11,4] = (15) damage [1d6] => [6] = (6)
[Wed Nov 02 21:13:52 2011] : (24709) Seeker: 1d4+6]
[Wed Nov 02 21:13:57 2011] : (24709) Seeker: [1d4+6] => [2,6] = (8)
[Wed Nov 02 21:14:25 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: yay the wizard!
[Wed Nov 02 21:14:45 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((remember the alchemist fire is a 2 round thing))
[Wed Nov 02 21:15:06 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((do any of the others provoke?))
[Wed Nov 02 21:15:07 2011] : (24709) Seeker: AoO with claw [1d20+9] => [17,9] = (26), [1d4+6] => [4,6] = (10) damage
[Wed Nov 02 21:15:19 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((as in, does that swarm provoke against anyone else?))
[Wed Nov 02 21:15:29 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+3] => [3,3] = (6)
[Wed Nov 02 21:15:38 2011] : (24709) Seeker: ((It provoked from me because it moved into my square))
[Wed Nov 02 21:15:48 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+3] => [20,3] = (23)
[Wed Nov 02 21:15:51 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+3] => [5,3] = (8)
[Wed Nov 02 21:15:54 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+3] => [3,3] = (6)
[Wed Nov 02 21:15:56 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: how many swarms are there?
[Wed Nov 02 21:16:00 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( infinity -1 ))
[Wed Nov 02 21:16:14 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d6] => [3] = (3)
[Wed Nov 02 21:16:27 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: who was attacked?
[Wed Nov 02 21:16:38 2011] : (24693) Bor: (Seeker)
[Wed Nov 02 21:16:39 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((seeker was attacked))
[Wed Nov 02 21:16:40 2011] : ** (24709) Seeker is covered in rats **
[Wed Nov 02 21:16:42 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (can I flank the swarm with the construct or are they unflankable ?)
[Wed Nov 02 21:16:43 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar attacks the new swarm attacking Seeker. Bane Animal Shillelagh: Attack [1d20+7] => [11,7] = (18), Damage [2d6+3+2d6] => [1,3,3,1,1] = (9) **
[Wed Nov 02 21:16:44 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((its not clear from text))
[Wed Nov 02 21:16:47 2011] : (24718) Mali: [1d20+9] => [13,9] = (22)
[Wed Nov 02 21:16:50 2011] : (24688) Hector: (seeker, with 3 swarms in his square)
[Wed Nov 02 21:16:53 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( wow, that sucked ))
[Wed Nov 02 21:16:58 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: light crossbow [1d20+4] => [8,4] = (12) damage [1d6] => [3] = (3)
[Wed Nov 02 21:17:03 2011] : (24718) Mali: [1d8+8] => [1,8] = (9) inspired damage
[Wed Nov 02 21:17:09 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (astral construct attacks)
[Wed Nov 02 21:17:13 2011] : ** (24688) Hector manuevers around any swarm he can and hacks away **
[Wed Nov 02 21:17:18 2011] : (24716) Altharid: [1d20+2] => [9,2] = (11)
[Wed Nov 02 21:17:22 2011] : (24693) Bor: [1d20+8] => [2,8] = (10), [2d4+7] => [3,4,7] = (14)
[Wed Nov 02 21:17:24 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (attack rol)
[Wed Nov 02 21:17:25 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *directs mekila to attack if she's in reach of any, otherwise*
[Wed Nov 02 21:17:26 2011] : (24688) Hector: [1d20+9] => [14,9] = (23) for [1d8+5] => [6,5] = (11)
[Wed Nov 02 21:17:27 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((are the other swarms down the stairs? 2nd question, is there room for me to run along the wall using Up the Walls and fall onto a swarm?))
[Wed Nov 02 21:17:42 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: [1d20+4] => [13,4] = (17)
[Wed Nov 02 21:17:44 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Claw [1d20+9] => [19,9] = (28), secondaries [1d20+7] => [16,7] = (23), [1d20+7] => [13,7] = (20), [1d20+7] => [2,7] = (9), bite [1d20+5] => [7,5] = (12), tail [1d20+5] => [9,5] = (14)
[Wed Nov 02 21:17:55 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): Teven: Fullblade [1d20+8] => [5,8] = (13) [2d8+9] => [1,8,9] = (18)
[Wed Nov 02 21:18:00 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid closes in and attacks with guisarme **
[Wed Nov 02 21:18:14 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: [1d6] => [5] = (5)
[Wed Nov 02 21:18:16 2011] : (24716) Altharid: Attacks: MW Guisarme [1d20+7] => [2,7] = (9), damage [2d4+6] => [1,2,6] = (9)
[Wed Nov 02 21:18:22 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Attacks: Balled Chain (single) [1d20+6] => [17,6] = (23), Damage [1d8+7] => [2,7] = (9)
[Wed Nov 02 21:18:23 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (darn it)
[Wed Nov 02 21:18:25 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: sorry sorry!
[Wed Nov 02 21:18:26 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( err, firing into melee doesn't have a chance to hit targets they weren't aiming at… ))
[Wed Nov 02 21:18:34 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( it just takes the -4 penalty ))
[Wed Nov 02 21:18:44 2011] : (24688) Hector: (did my 11 damage take?)
[Wed Nov 02 21:18:54 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((I didn't do the penalty))
[Wed Nov 02 21:19:24 2011] : (24709) Seeker: [1d20+6] => [17,6] = (23)[1d20+4] => [12,4] = (16)[1d20+4] => [6,4] = (10)[1d20+2] => [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Nov 02 21:19:46 2011] : (24709) Seeker: [1d4+6] => [3,6] = (9)[1d4+4] => [4,4] = (8)[1d4+4] => [3,4] = (7)[1d6+2] => [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Nov 02 21:19:54 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *she looks for stray rats to snap up while Sidhe studies how stabbing / slahsing the things is working*
[Wed Nov 02 21:19:59 2011] : (24742) Karma (enter): 21:19
[Wed Nov 02 21:20:02 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+3] => [16,3] = (19)
[Wed Nov 02 21:20:02 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+3] => [6,3] = (9)
[Wed Nov 02 21:20:07 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d6] => [4] = (4)
[Wed Nov 02 21:20:16 2011] : (24693) Bor: Attack [1d20+8] => [14,8] = (22), Damage [2d4+7] => [1,2,7] = (10)
[Wed Nov 02 21:20:28 2011] : (24782) Artesia (enter): 21:20
[Wed Nov 02 21:20:40 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar spears a dead rat through the spine with with his pimp cane. **
[Wed Nov 02 21:20:41 2011] : (24718) Mali: "wow, seeker, are you okay?"*removes rinzle's bolt
[Wed Nov 02 21:20:47 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Well, that was bracing."
[Wed Nov 02 21:20:49 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (the glowing creature created from ectoplasm evaporates)
[Wed Nov 02 21:20:50 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz gives seeker a CLW potion (I assume you still get half healing from that) **
[Wed Nov 02 21:21:00 2011] : (24693) Bor: "I have this belt"
[Wed Nov 02 21:21:01 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: [1d8+1] => [8,1] = (9)
[Wed Nov 02 21:21:07 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Want some healing?"
[Wed Nov 02 21:21:08 2011] : (24709) Seeker: ((Yeah, half))
[Wed Nov 02 21:21:09 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar offers the rat to Altharid, "Brunch?" **
[Wed Nov 02 21:21:23 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((I got a 9 so you get back 4))
[Wed Nov 02 21:21:26 2011] : (24709) Seeker: I feel well enough, Bor, thank you
[Wed Nov 02 21:21:30 2011] : (24718) Mali: "we should look for more traps."
[Wed Nov 02 21:21:35 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid "… it can contain disease so no" **
[Wed Nov 02 21:21:37 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *Mekila eats a dead rat.*
[Wed Nov 02 21:21:47 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago eats a clove of garlic for no reason other than to smell like garlic. **
[Wed Nov 02 21:21:50 2011] : (24718) Mali: [1d20+12] => [8,12] = (20) perception
[Wed Nov 02 21:22:01 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *Sidhe climbs back into the saddle.*
[Wed Nov 02 21:22:13 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar stashes the dead rat, wrapped up in some spare canvas. **
[Wed Nov 02 21:22:30 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Let's get that necrodruid already"
[Wed Nov 02 21:22:34 2011] : (24718) Mali: (what's the knowledge check for the sunless citadel?)
[Wed Nov 02 21:22:35 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Skills: Stealth [1d20+13] => [19,13] = (32)
[Wed Nov 02 21:22:42 2011] : (24782) Artesia (exit): 21:22
[Wed Nov 02 21:22:55 2011] : (24718) Mali: [1d20+12] => [9,12] = (21) knowledge local
[Wed Nov 02 21:23:05 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: has anyone been here before?
[Wed Nov 02 21:23:12 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Aid Another Local: [1d20+1] => [7,1] = (8)
[Wed Nov 02 21:23:17 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I have read about this place."
[Wed Nov 02 21:23:18 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Yes, I have a summer home here."
[Wed Nov 02 21:23:28 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Can't say so. Wait, there was a job about this…" (I will hopefully do better this time than my first time, and first time playing D&D, in here.)
[Wed Nov 02 21:23:42 2011] : (24718) Mali: "It used to be a fortress, but it fell into a cliff. Nobody lives here."
[Wed Nov 02 21:23:55 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (never played that module… hehe)
[Wed Nov 02 21:24:02 2011] : (24718) Mali: "we shouold be careful, somebody lives here now"
[Wed Nov 02 21:24:03 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: (I didn't get far.)
[Wed Nov 02 21:24:28 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "looks at mali uncertainly.*
[Wed Nov 02 21:24:42 2011] : (24718) Mali: [1d4] => [3] = (3)
[Wed Nov 02 21:24:46 2011] : (24718) Mali: stealth to follow stealh party [1d20+9] => [12,9] = (21)
[Wed Nov 02 21:24:54 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Know Local [1d20+7] => [7,7] = (14) for more details
[Wed Nov 02 21:24:57 2011] : (24693) Bor: *follows mindlessly*
[Wed Nov 02 21:25:05 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((Jhago is stealthing and scouting ahead))
[Wed Nov 02 21:25:13 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid guards Balthasar **
[Wed Nov 02 21:25:16 2011] : (24693) Bor: (brb, nature)
[Wed Nov 02 21:25:30 2011] : (24718) Mali: (mali is behind jhago)
[Wed Nov 02 21:25:52 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *follows behind Seeker*
[Wed Nov 02 21:25:56 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar follows near the middle of the group **
[Wed Nov 02 21:26:07 2011] : (24718) Mali: perception for traps again [1d20+12] => [20,12] = (32)
[Wed Nov 02 21:26:22 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Rinzle bravely advances to the rear of the party
[Wed Nov 02 21:26:48 2011] : ** (24538) Teven (BM) follows near seeker **
[Wed Nov 02 21:26:53 2011] : (24718) Mali: disable device inspired to get rid of that [1d20+12] => [1,12] = (13)
[Wed Nov 02 21:26:57 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "Good eye, Mali."
[Wed Nov 02 21:26:59 2011] : (24718) Mali: (lol)
[Wed Nov 02 21:26:59 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (bravely taking to her feat she beat a very brave retreat…)
[Wed Nov 02 21:27:07 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( let it be taken as read that both mali and Balt are making continuous perception checks for traps, k? ))
[Wed Nov 02 21:27:13 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz picks up Pounser who sits on Rinzles pack and says "Time for food yet?" **
[Wed Nov 02 21:27:19 2011] : (24718) Mali: (i assume I failed)
[Wed Nov 02 21:27:27 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( here's mine: [1d20+13] => [10,13] = (23) ))
[Wed Nov 02 21:27:50 2011] : (24718) Mali: "wow, how ingenius"
[Wed Nov 02 21:28:16 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((sheesh, no one even says ANYTHING about the talking at!))
[Wed Nov 02 21:28:21 2011] : (24718) Mali: *follows jhago and looks for more traps [1d20+12] => [20,12] = (32)
[Wed Nov 02 21:28:22 2011] : (24693) Bor: (back)
[Wed Nov 02 21:28:25 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: er, cat*
[Wed Nov 02 21:28:26 2011] : ** (24709) Seeker looks at the stick, looks at Mail, and wonders if he's good enough at sarcasm yet **
[Wed Nov 02 21:28:44 2011] : (24787) Honeydorin (enter): 21:28
[Wed Nov 02 21:28:46 2011] : ** (24688) Hector follows mid group, hoping to be useful in a fight, yet no help with possible traps **
[Wed Nov 02 21:28:51 2011] : (24787) Honeydorin (exit): 21:28
[Wed Nov 02 21:28:53 2011] : (24787) Honeydorin (enter): 21:28
[Wed Nov 02 21:28:59 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: ((talking cats are entirely normal and expected and not to be concerned about))
[Wed Nov 02 21:29:00 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago checks for foes. Perception: [1d20+6] => [18,6] = (24) **
[Wed Nov 02 21:29:15 2011] : (24787) Honeydorin: Disconnecting from server…
[Wed Nov 02 21:29:16 2011] : (24787) Honeydorin (exit): 21:29
[Wed Nov 02 21:29:26 2011] : (24718) Mali: knowledge engineering to study structure [1d20+5] => [9,5] = (14)
[Wed Nov 02 21:29:38 2011] : (24718) Mali: "look at that workmanship"
[Wed Nov 02 21:30:08 2011] : (24718) Mali: "should we go on?"
[Wed Nov 02 21:30:13 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *looks towards the debris*
[Wed Nov 02 21:30:22 2011] : (24718) Mali: *goes into courtyard unstealth like
[Wed Nov 02 21:30:28 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "Lets go in."
[Wed Nov 02 21:30:31 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "We coudl very easily just collapse the place and be done with it."
[Wed Nov 02 21:30:49 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Know Geology [1d20+7] => [17,7] = (24) to know if the stone is native and natural to the area
[Wed Nov 02 21:30:52 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "But there might be some riches… valuables"
[Wed Nov 02 21:30:55 2011] : (24718) Mali: "oh, look at this spear."
[Wed Nov 02 21:30:57 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *studies goblins to see if they are familiar.*
[Wed Nov 02 21:31:01 2011] : (24688) Hector: "Thats always a good sign…" looking at the goblins
[Wed Nov 02 21:31:09 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "I can check the upper paths."
[Wed Nov 02 21:31:15 2011] : (24718) Mali: *grabs spear.
[Wed Nov 02 21:31:25 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar uses detect magic on the spear **
[Wed Nov 02 21:31:30 2011] : (24718) Mali: "this spear is magical….I think."
[Wed Nov 02 21:31:34 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz checks the Goblins for loot **
[Wed Nov 02 21:31:47 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( as well as appraise, [1d20+9] => [17,9] = (26) ))
[Wed Nov 02 21:32:01 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago uses Up The Walls to run up the wall to check the higher path. **
[Wed Nov 02 21:32:12 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *you said they do look familiar? any names?*
[Wed Nov 02 21:32:15 2011] : (24718) Mali: "it says goblin slayer on it. see, right here.(quickly paints goblin slayer on the spear)"
[Wed Nov 02 21:32:19 2011] : ** (24688) Hector meanders about as the others inspect the area "this place could use a good cleaning…" **
[Wed Nov 02 21:32:32 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz Rinzle takes goods worth 20gp, announcing that she does so, from the Goblin corpses **
[Wed Nov 02 21:32:47 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Let's share that"
[Wed Nov 02 21:32:48 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago looks for something he can tie Twine around so that light characters can climb up. **
[Wed Nov 02 21:32:49 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( seriously though, is there anything interesting about the spear? ))
[Wed Nov 02 21:32:52 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I have this spear, it is worth something!"
[Wed Nov 02 21:33:04 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid shrugs… "I wouldn't touch a thing from those green weaklings" **
[Wed Nov 02 21:33:18 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Hm…These look like folk from Snu Bull's tribe."
[Wed Nov 02 21:33:33 2011] : (24718) Mali: "yeah, I'm sure he'll want to hear about this."
[Wed Nov 02 21:33:39 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago slowly advances towards the door. **
[Wed Nov 02 21:33:41 2011] : ** (24688) Hector continues on, knowing nothing of Snu Bull **
[Wed Nov 02 21:33:54 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid follows Baltasar **
[Wed Nov 02 21:33:56 2011] : (24693) Bor: (Bor said let's share that regarding the goblin stuff)
[Wed Nov 02 21:34:20 2011] : (24688) Hector: (is the left a closed door?)
[Wed Nov 02 21:34:22 2011] : (24718) Mali: *follow the party, no longer being a scout
[Wed Nov 02 21:34:44 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Just don't open any doors. Let Mali or I check them first."
[Wed Nov 02 21:35:01 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Anything under all these rocks, you think?"
[Wed Nov 02 21:35:04 2011] : ** (24688) Hector nods to the small closed door "Mali? …" stepping up to it **
[Wed Nov 02 21:35:11 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar examines the small door for traps, perception [1d20+13] => [11,13] = (24) **
[Wed Nov 02 21:35:21 2011] : (24693) Bor: (Rinzle, Bor talked to you)
[Wed Nov 02 21:35:22 2011] : (24718) Mali: perception on door [1d20+12] => [19,12] = (31)
[Wed Nov 02 21:35:32 2011] : (24718) Mali: looking for traps
[Wed Nov 02 21:35:34 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Aid another: [1d20+6] => [5,6] = (11)
[Wed Nov 02 21:35:43 2011] : (24718) Mali: "there are no traps."
[Wed Nov 02 21:35:45 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar opens the door carefully. **
[Wed Nov 02 21:35:50 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: sure Bor, thats why I announced it *grin*
[Wed Nov 02 21:36:43 2011] : (24693) Bor: "All we find is dead stuff and weak demons, what's wrong?"
[Wed Nov 02 21:36:44 2011] : (24742) Karma (exit): 21:36
[Wed Nov 02 21:37:00 2011] : ** (24688) Hector smiles to Bor "Well put" **
[Wed Nov 02 21:37:05 2011] : ** (24709) Seeker waves half-heartedly **
[Wed Nov 02 21:37:25 2011] : (24693) Bor: *dances*
[Wed Nov 02 21:37:27 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar moves into the room, putting his back against the wall. **
[Wed Nov 02 21:37:28 2011] : (24718) Mali: "so tell us about this druid necromancer guy."
[Wed Nov 02 21:37:33 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *clings tighter to reins, glancing around nervously… and steps over discreetly to check that whimpering bedroll.*
[Wed Nov 02 21:37:48 2011] : ** (24688) Hector chuckles at all the little draconic guys dancing **
[Wed Nov 02 21:37:51 2011] : ** (24538) Teven (BM) lets out a guffaw, I dont understand what they are saying, but these runts really like you seeker" **
[Wed Nov 02 21:38:22 2011] : (24718) Mali: "you should get to that seeker."
[Wed Nov 02 21:38:36 2011] : (24709) Seeker: ((Mental image = C3PO and the ewoks :P ))
[Wed Nov 02 21:38:39 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "Yea, champion of Tiamat" *teasing*
[Wed Nov 02 21:38:45 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): (( LOL))
[Wed Nov 02 21:38:55 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *steps back and speaks quietly* "There is a goblin chained in that bed."
[Wed Nov 02 21:38:59 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Ok, who votes for plan B? You know, the one I mentioned earlier."
[Wed Nov 02 21:39:09 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Do we get to fight him?"
[Wed Nov 02 21:39:13 2011] : (24718) Mali: "so are there any traps between here and the anti-tiamat interloper?"
[Wed Nov 02 21:39:18 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "We won't get any loot that way"
[Wed Nov 02 21:39:27 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "If you want to collapse everything"
[Wed Nov 02 21:39:36 2011] : (24693) Bor: (Meepo?!?!!?)
[Wed Nov 02 21:39:50 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar replies in Undercommon, "No, the one where we kill them all." **
[Wed Nov 02 21:39:54 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: (that would be the champion of kurtulmak :P)
[Wed Nov 02 21:40:09 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "Who is Meepo?"
[Wed Nov 02 21:40:15 2011] : (24718) Mali: *notes undercommon for her next language*
[Wed Nov 02 21:40:18 2011] : (24791) Hector (enter): 21:40
[Wed Nov 02 21:40:20 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz whispers in common, "les get out of here without fighting if we can" **
[Wed Nov 02 21:40:23 2011] : (24709) Seeker: (Draconic) It would speed things up if we had a guide to point out the traps
[Wed Nov 02 21:40:47 2011] : (24718) Mali: "this is seeker, avatar of your god."
[Wed Nov 02 21:40:49 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((snicker!))
[Wed Nov 02 21:40:50 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid replies to Baltasar in Undercommon "Possible if we obliterate the biggest threat first" **
[Wed Nov 02 21:41:06 2011] : (24713) Jhago: *trying not to laugh* "Lead on."
[Wed Nov 02 21:41:12 2011] : (24718) Mali: "lead on Meepo!"
[Wed Nov 02 21:41:38 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((who all among the kobolds leaves?))
[Wed Nov 02 21:41:52 2011] : (24791) Hector: (sorry about that)
[Wed Nov 02 21:42:14 2011] : (24718) Mali: "So, Seeker, how is it that everybody wants to worship you?"
[Wed Nov 02 21:42:42 2011] : (24716) Altharid: " Worshipping *snickers a little*.."
[Wed Nov 02 21:42:45 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((so, Meepo is an internet NPC? :) ))
[Wed Nov 02 21:43:04 2011] : (24709) Seeker: I wish I knew, Mali
[Wed Nov 02 21:43:18 2011] : (24709) Seeker: To be honest, I don't even know who Io and Tiamat *are*
[Wed Nov 02 21:43:21 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "You're a work of art." *shrugs*
[Wed Nov 02 21:44:00 2011] : (24718) Mali: "wow, this druid may be an antidruid."
[Wed Nov 02 21:44:22 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: sheesh, what is this guy a necromantic druid? he worships spores molds and fungi?
[Wed Nov 02 21:44:28 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *sniffs* "I think this is just a mushroom farm… maybe … kind of small from what I remember."
[Wed Nov 02 21:44:36 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Maybe not."
[Wed Nov 02 21:44:50 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Perception [1d20+7] => [19,7] = (26)
[Wed Nov 02 21:44:52 2011] : (24718) Mali: "Maybe he is a Vegan….I've read about those. They are all evil."
[Wed Nov 02 21:44:55 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( err, brb ))
[Wed Nov 02 21:45:04 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((Must be a blighter))
[Wed Nov 02 21:45:19 2011] : ** (24709) Seeker indicates the passage to the right **
[Wed Nov 02 21:45:27 2011] : (24709) Seeker: It seems to be thicker in that direction
[Wed Nov 02 21:45:28 2011] : (24693) Bor: *goes that way*
[Wed Nov 02 21:45:32 2011] : (24718) Mali: *follows seeker, looking for traps.
[Wed Nov 02 21:45:35 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "A… person who doesn't eat anything from animals? That kind of vegan?"
[Wed Nov 02 21:45:40 2011] : ** (24791) Hector follow behind bor **
[Wed Nov 02 21:45:42 2011] : (24718) Mali: [1d20+12] => [14,12] = (26) perception traps
[Wed Nov 02 21:46:10 2011] : (24718) Mali: "Yeah, that kind of vegan. Oh no, a monster!"
[Wed Nov 02 21:46:12 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Finally!"
[Wed Nov 02 21:46:16 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): [1d20+4] => [12,4] = (16)
[Wed Nov 02 21:46:17 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Init [1d20] => [5] = (5)
[Wed Nov 02 21:46:19 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: [1d20+4] => [20,4] = (24)
[Wed Nov 02 21:46:20 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (knowledge dungeoneering ?)
[Wed Nov 02 21:46:22 2011] : (24693) Bor: [d20+5] => d20+5
[Wed Nov 02 21:46:23 2011] : (24791) Hector: [1d20+3] => [12,3] = (15)
[Wed Nov 02 21:46:25 2011] : (24718) Mali: (knowledge nature?)
[Wed Nov 02 21:46:26 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Initiative: [1d20+4] => [19,4] = (23)
[Wed Nov 02 21:46:28 2011] : (24693) Bor: [1d20+5] => [8,5] = (13)
[Wed Nov 02 21:46:29 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: initiative [1d20+3] => [15,3] = (18)
[Wed Nov 02 21:46:31 2011] : (24718) Mali: [1d20+6] => [17,6] = (23)
[Wed Nov 02 21:46:33 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+4] => [6,4] = (10)
[Wed Nov 02 21:46:34 2011] : (24716) Altharid: Initiative: [1d20+0] => [13,0] = (13)
[Wed Nov 02 21:47:10 2011] : (24693) Bor: (Size category?)
[Wed Nov 02 21:47:14 2011] : (24718) Mali: [1d20+17] => [16,17] = (33) knowledge devotion
[Wed Nov 02 21:47:16 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((is this a large creature?))
[Wed Nov 02 21:47:30 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid grows in size (expansion), gets 20ft reach **
[Wed Nov 02 21:47:33 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "What, er, is that?" *reaching for pouch*
[Wed Nov 02 21:47:44 2011] : ** (24538) Teven (BM) moves within 10ft (i have reach) **
[Wed Nov 02 21:47:47 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Attacks (Burning Blade+Wolf Fang Strike): Balled Chain (Double Weapon) First Attack: [1d20+4] => [18,4] = (22), Damage [1d8+1d6+7] => [2,3,7] = (12); Second Attack [1d20+4] => [19,4] = (23), Damage [1d8+1d6+7] => [7,6,7] = (20)
[Wed Nov 02 21:47:52 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): Teven: Fullblade [1d20+8] => [2,8] = (10) [2d8+9] => [8,3,9] = (20)
[Wed Nov 02 21:48:15 2011] : (24693) Bor: Trip Touch Attack [1d20+8] => [7,8] = (15), Strenght check [1d20+9] => [14,9] = (23), Damage [2d4+7] => [3,1,7] = (11)
[Wed Nov 02 21:48:17 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((moving into immediate melee range, probably provoking))
[Wed Nov 02 21:48:21 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz pulls out another one of her alchemist fires and throws it at the creature [1d20+4] => [12,4] = (16) with fire damage [1d6] => [3] = (3) **
[Wed Nov 02 21:48:33 2011] : (24718) Mali: law devotion AC, inspired attack [1d20+13] => [20,13] = (33)
[Wed Nov 02 21:48:38 2011] : (24718) Mali: crits?
[Wed Nov 02 21:48:44 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+1] => [9,1] = (10)
[Wed Nov 02 21:48:46 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+11] => [11,11] = (22)
[Wed Nov 02 21:48:50 2011] : ** (24791) Hector moves in, provoking at fighting back! [1d20+9] => [17,9] = (26) for [1d8+5] => [1,5] = (6) **
[Wed Nov 02 21:48:59 2011] : (24718) Mali: (can we crit this thing?)
[Wed Nov 02 21:48:59 2011] : (24713) Jhago: certainly
[Wed Nov 02 21:49:01 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+11] => [20,11] = (31)
[Wed Nov 02 21:49:14 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+15] => [1,15] = (16)
[Wed Nov 02 21:49:16 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *switches to draw crossbow and fire.*
[Wed Nov 02 21:49:34 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: [1d20+6] => [13,6] = (19)[1d6] => [2] = (2)
[Wed Nov 02 21:49:39 2011] : (24718) Mali: lol, okay then I just attacked it for inspired damage [1d8+10] => [2,10] = (12)
[Wed Nov 02 21:49:46 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *since I won init I think, wouldn't be penalty.*
[Wed Nov 02 21:49:49 2011] : (24718) Mali: (has 4 IP left)
[Wed Nov 02 21:49:52 2011] : (24693) Bor: (So I tripped him?)
[Wed Nov 02 21:50:02 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((did it hit Jhago?))
[Wed Nov 02 21:50:11 2011] : (24791) Hector: (26 hit for 6 damage?)
[Wed Nov 02 21:50:14 2011] : (24693) Bor: *feels awesomely strong*
[Wed Nov 02 21:50:40 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+11] => [4,11] = (15)
[Wed Nov 02 21:50:51 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [2d6+5] => [4,1,5] = (10)
[Wed Nov 02 21:51:11 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago falls unconscious (at -3 HP) **
[Wed Nov 02 21:51:27 2011] : (24791) Hector: (bill, they should have -4 attack)
[Wed Nov 02 21:51:29 2011] : (24713) Jhago: wait 15 touch?
[Wed Nov 02 21:51:30 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+11] => [3,11] = (14)
[Wed Nov 02 21:51:37 2011] : (24791) Hector: (if i threaten them)
[Wed Nov 02 21:51:41 2011] : (24713) Jhago: oh lol
[Wed Nov 02 21:51:51 2011] : (24718) Mali: so what's the order? same?
[Wed Nov 02 21:51:57 2011] : (24791) Hector: (yep)
[Wed Nov 02 21:52:00 2011] : (24716) Altharid: MW guisarme attack of opportunity ? [1d20+7] => [3,7] = (10), damage [2d6+7] => [3,2,7] = (12)
[Wed Nov 02 21:52:05 2011] : (24693) Bor: (I get to AoO them when they fall?)
[Wed Nov 02 21:52:09 2011] : (24791) Hector: (correct)
[Wed Nov 02 21:52:11 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+11] => [2,11] = (13)
[Wed Nov 02 21:52:14 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+11] => [11,11] = (22)
[Wed Nov 02 21:52:20 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [2d6+6] => [5,4,6] = (15)
[Wed Nov 02 21:52:28 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Attacks: Balled Chain (single) [1d20+6] => [15,6] = (21), Damage [1d8+7] => [7,7] = (14)
[Wed Nov 02 21:52:31 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [2d20+15] => [19,20,15] = (54)
[Wed Nov 02 21:52:41 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+15] => [14,15] = (29)
[Wed Nov 02 21:52:54 2011] : (24791) Hector: (no, miss)
[Wed Nov 02 21:53:02 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: light crossbow [1d20+4-4] => [20,4,-4] = (20) damage [1d6] => [1] = (1) on the one on Hector
[Wed Nov 02 21:53:05 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): Teven: Fullblade [1d20+8] => [13,8] = (21) [2d8+9] => [1,7,9] = (17)
[Wed Nov 02 21:53:07 2011] : (24693) Bor: Attack [1d20+8] => [17,8] = (25), Damage [2d4+7] => [4,2,7] = (13)
[Wed Nov 02 21:53:09 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (are there still 3 shamblers ?)
[Wed Nov 02 21:53:10 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Claw [1d20+9] => [17,9] = (26), secondary claws [1d20+7] => [15,7] = (22), [1d20+7] => [15,7] = (22), [1d20+7] => [20,7] = (27), bite [1d20+5] => [17,5] = (22), tail [1d20+5] => [8,5] = (13)
[Wed Nov 02 21:53:12 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Hector is the one being grappled
[Wed Nov 02 21:53:14 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+11] => [12,11] = (23)
[Wed Nov 02 21:53:16 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+11] => [16,11] = (27)
[Wed Nov 02 21:53:18 2011] : (24718) Mali: "come get some!" total defence.
[Wed Nov 02 21:53:25 2011] : (24791) Hector: (23 and 27 hit)
[Wed Nov 02 21:53:30 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [2d6+5] => [4,6,5] = (15)
[Wed Nov 02 21:53:31 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [2d6+5] => [1,2,5] = (8)
[Wed Nov 02 21:53:34 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *can 5' step to have Mekila attack?*
[Wed Nov 02 21:53:37 2011] : (24716) Altharid: Attacks: -
Tentacles only -, Primary IH tentacle [1d20+6] => [1,6] = (7), damage [1d4+4] => [1,4] = (5), improved grab, Primary IH tentacle [1d20+6] => [9,6] = (15), damage [1d4+4] => [4,4] = (8), improved grab, Secondary DS tentacle [1d20+1] => [3,1] = (4), damage [1d4+2] => [1,2] = (3), Secondary DS tentacle [1d20+1] => [4,1] = (5), damage [1d4+2] => [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Nov 02 21:53:40 2011] : (24791) Hector: (im out)
[Wed Nov 02 21:53:42 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+15] => [5,15] = (20)
[Wed Nov 02 21:53:44 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+15] => [14,15] = (29)
[Wed Nov 02 21:53:49 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): (21 hit?)
[Wed Nov 02 21:54:03 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (4 misses)
[Wed Nov 02 21:54:09 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( back ))
[Wed Nov 02 21:54:13 2011] : (24791) Hector: (im at -1)
[Wed Nov 02 21:54:17 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (arent I'm just lucky?)
[Wed Nov 02 21:54:20 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago uses Child of Shadows Stance and tumbles to a flanking position. **
[Wed Nov 02 21:54:22 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): (17 damage if you missed it)
[Wed Nov 02 21:54:30 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Skills: Acrobatics [1d20+12] => [19,12] = (31)
[Wed Nov 02 21:54:38 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((did you get Rinzles attack? 20))
[Wed Nov 02 21:55:16 2011] : (24709) Seeker: [1d4+6] => [1,6] = (7)[1d4+4] => [4,4] = (8)[1d4+4] => [4,4] = (8)[1d4+4] => [4,4] = (8)[1d6+2] => [2,2] = (4)
[Wed Nov 02 21:55:42 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar infuses Altharid's primary weapon with Bane(Plant) **
[Wed Nov 02 21:55:47 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: Mekila: [1d20+4] => [12,4] = (16)[1d8+4] => [6,4] = (10) talon [1d20+2] => [14,2] = (16)[1d3+2] => [2,2] = (4) claw [1d20+2] => [17,2] = (19)[1d3+2] => [3,2] = (5) claw [1d20+2] => [13,2] = (15)[1d6+2] => [1,2] = (3) bite
[Wed Nov 02 21:55:52 2011] : (24693) Bor: (did you count mine?)
[Wed Nov 02 21:55:53 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( that's my turn, instead of an attack ))
[Wed Nov 02 21:55:55 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (thx Balt)
[Wed Nov 02 21:56:12 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( alth, it's +2 to attack and +2+2d6 to damage ))
[Wed Nov 02 21:56:27 2011] : (24693) Bor: (think so, min)
[Wed Nov 02 21:56:29 2011] : (24718) Mali: (i'm attempting to draw them to me, probably unsuccessfully since they are plants.)
[Wed Nov 02 21:56:35 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *Sidhe seeks to use her mount as cover, being terrified of being this close.*
[Wed Nov 02 21:56:38 2011] : (24693) Bor: (13)
[Wed Nov 02 21:57:03 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+11] => [13,11] = (24)
[Wed Nov 02 21:57:06 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+11] => [6,11] = (17)
[Wed Nov 02 21:57:08 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+11] => [14,11] = (25)
[Wed Nov 02 21:57:11 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+11] => [6,11] = (17)
[Wed Nov 02 21:57:12 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [2d6+5] => [3,2,5] = (10)
[Wed Nov 02 21:57:15 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [2d6+5] => [1,6,5] = (12)
[Wed Nov 02 21:57:17 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [2d6+5] => [3,3,5] = (11)
[Wed Nov 02 21:57:18 2011] : (24693) Bor: (all hit)
[Wed Nov 02 21:57:20 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [2d6+5] => [2,5,5] = (12)
[Wed Nov 02 21:57:23 2011] : (24693) Bor: (15 hits)
[Wed Nov 02 21:57:27 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((attacking bor^^))
[Wed Nov 02 21:57:45 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Claw [1d20+9] => [10,9] = (19), secondary claws [1d20+7] => [11,7] = (18), [1d20+7] => [14,7] = (21), [1d20+7] => [14,7] = (21), bite [1d20+5] => [19,5] = (24), tail [1d20+5] => [15,5] = (20)
[Wed Nov 02 21:58:00 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((are these creatures near walls?))
[Wed Nov 02 21:58:11 2011] : (24718) Mali: law devo to ac again, attacks this time [1d20+8] => [6,8] = (14)
[Wed Nov 02 21:58:13 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( who wants my last Bane(plant)? ))
[Wed Nov 02 21:58:16 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): Teven: Fullblade [1d20+8] => [1,8] = (9) [2d8+9] => [3,8,9] = (20)
[Wed Nov 02 21:58:24 2011] : (24716) Altharid: mw attack (still has 20ft reach) [1d20+9] => [13,9] = (22) damage [4d6+9] => [3,1,6,1,9] = (20)
[Wed Nov 02 21:58:27 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz Fires a magic Missile spell: two missiles 1d4+1 each [2d4+2] => [4,2,2] = (8) on the least damaged one **
[Wed Nov 02 21:58:29 2011] : (24718) Mali: (what did we need to hit again?)
[Wed Nov 02 21:58:32 2011] : (24709) Seeker: [1d4+4] => [3,4] = (7)[1d4+4] => [3,4] = (7)[1d6+2] => [3,2] = (5)[1d6+2] => [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Nov 02 21:58:34 2011] : (24693) Bor: (uses action points)
[Wed Nov 02 21:58:37 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *do they seem to have eyes?*
[Wed Nov 02 21:58:40 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Mighty Throw: Scarf Chain or Balled Chain [1d20+6] => [15,6] = (21) melee touch; Trip [1d20+10] => [14,10] = (24), Notes: Succeed on melee touch to initiate; resolve as trip with +4 to opposed check, using the higher of STR or DEX mods. If successful, throw target up to 10', causing it to land prone in an empty space. The enemy thrown does not provoke AoOs, but can be thrown through occupied squares.
[Wed Nov 02 21:58:58 2011] : (24693) Bor: Falls back and uses Healing Belt for [2d8] => [1,7] = (8)
[Wed Nov 02 21:59:00 2011] : (24791) Hector: stable 1-10 [1d100] => [69] = (69)
[Wed Nov 02 21:59:04 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (did you notice my attack before ?)
[Wed Nov 02 21:59:08 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *pulls out an egg and throws it at least wounded one if it still seems strong with an action point.*
[Wed Nov 02 21:59:10 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz looks at the large fungal growth? what does it seem to be? **
[Wed Nov 02 21:59:15 2011] : (24791) Hector: im -2
[Wed Nov 02 21:59:17 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [2d20+15] => [3,11,15] = (29)
[Wed Nov 02 21:59:19 2011] : Chat Buffer has been Purged!
[Wed Nov 02 21:59:22 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Targeting any non-prone thing
[Wed Nov 02 21:59:36 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar infuses Bane(Plant) on his crossbow **
[Wed Nov 02 21:59:36 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: [1d20+1d6+7] => [3,6,7] = (16)[blind] => blind
[Wed Nov 02 21:59:43 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: ((touch))
[Wed Nov 02 22:00:07 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (uses grip of iron as swift action, at the end of this round expansion fades)
[Wed Nov 02 22:00:31 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *throws dust eggshell grenade sorry.*
[Wed Nov 02 22:00:50 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *autoblind, if misses splash is dc 10 fort blind*
[Wed Nov 02 22:00:55 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((sorry, no nature know, so I can't be more specific on the request))
[Wed Nov 02 22:01:19 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Whats that big fungi thing? is it important?
[Wed Nov 02 22:01:21 2011] : (24718) Mali: (i already made a super knowledge nature check)
[Wed Nov 02 22:01:47 2011] : (24718) Mali: "it's a shambling mound, don't hit it with electricity!
[Wed Nov 02 22:01:48 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [2d20+11] => [3,17,11] = (31)
[Wed Nov 02 22:01:48 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [2d20+11] => [5,5,11] = (21)
[Wed Nov 02 22:01:49 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [2d20+11] => [18,18,11] = (47)
[Wed Nov 02 22:01:50 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [2d20+11] => [4,11,11] = (26)
[Wed Nov 02 22:02:00 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d100] => [22] = (22)
[Wed Nov 02 22:02:02 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d100] => [94] = (94)
[Wed Nov 02 22:02:02 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d100] => [96] = (96)
[Wed Nov 02 22:02:03 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (I have 10ft reach if that matters)
[Wed Nov 02 22:02:03 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d100] => [12] = (12)
[Wed Nov 02 22:02:24 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : 16 and 29 vs. sidhe
[Wed Nov 02 22:02:30 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [2d6+5] => [4,6,5] = (15)
[Wed Nov 02 22:02:31 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [2d6+5] => [4,2,5] = (11)
[Wed Nov 02 22:02:41 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+15] => [13,15] = (28)
[Wed Nov 02 22:02:41 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+15] => [14,15] = (29)
[Wed Nov 02 22:02:42 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *16 and 29 both hit, unless I can react and drop*
[Wed Nov 02 22:03:02 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: [1d20-2] => [5,-2] = (3)
[Wed Nov 02 22:03:16 2011] : (24693) Bor: (she's down already)
[Wed Nov 02 22:03:23 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): Teven: Power Attack[1d20+7] => [1,7] = (8) [2d8+12] => [6,1,12] = (19)
[Wed Nov 02 22:03:27 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Claw [1d20+9] => [16,9] = (25), secondary claws [1d20+7] => [2,7] = (9), [1d20+7] => [13,7] = (20), [1d20+7] => [16,7] = (23), bite [1d20+5] => [19,5] = (24), tail [1d20+5] => [20,5] = (25)
[Wed Nov 02 22:03:32 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *can't make opposed str*
[Wed Nov 02 22:03:32 2011] : (24718) Mali: attacks again [1d20+8] => [16,8] = (24)
[Wed Nov 02 22:03:34 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (can I flank something ?)
[Wed Nov 02 22:03:36 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar takes a five-foot step back and fires at the same one as Alth: Bane Light Crossbow: Attack [1d20+8] => [2,8] = (10), Damage [1d8+2+2d6] => [1,2,4,5] = (12) **
[Wed Nov 02 22:03:38 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): (can I use an ap to reroll that damned 1)
[Wed Nov 02 22:03:41 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( holy balls, that sucked ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:03:47 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Attacks: Balled Chain (single) [1d20+6] => [15,6] = (21), Damage [1d8+7] => [3,7] = (10)
[Wed Nov 02 22:03:56 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( does 10 hit? ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:03:57 2011] : (24718) Mali: inspired damage [1d8+10] => [3,10] = (13)
[Wed Nov 02 22:03:57 2011] : (24693) Bor: Heals Sidhe with Healing Belt [2d8] => [7,7] = (14)
[Wed Nov 02 22:04:05 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (ok attacks the blinded one)
[Wed Nov 02 22:04:10 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz pulls out a mage armor scroll and reads it to add 4 to her ac making it AC:18 **
[Wed Nov 02 22:04:18 2011] : (24709) Seeker: [1d4+6] => [2,6] = (8)[1d4+4] => [4,4] = (8)[1d4+4] => [3,4] = (7)[1d6+2] => [1,2] = (3)[1d6+2] => [4,2] = (6)
[Wed Nov 02 22:04:24 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: ((what damage did I take, did it need action point healing?))
[Wed Nov 02 22:04:33 2011] : (24716) Altharid: mw attack [1d20+9] => [17,9] = (26) damage [2d6+9] => [4,5,9] = (18) [2d4] => [3,3] = (6)
[Wed Nov 02 22:04:37 2011] : (24693) Bor: (you go to -2)
[Wed Nov 02 22:04:50 2011] : (24693) Bor: (I healed you for 14)
[Wed Nov 02 22:04:54 2011] : (24791) Hector: (I am currently -2… err, help? ;)
[Wed Nov 02 22:05:03 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I tried to keep them off you sidhe? but they didn't like the grenade"
[Wed Nov 02 22:05:10 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago searches the room. [1d20+6] => [1,6] = (7) **
[Wed Nov 02 22:05:15 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar attempts a stabilization check on Hector: Heal [1d20+5] => [13,5] = (18) **
[Wed Nov 02 22:05:16 2011] : (24693) Bor: *heals self with Healing Belt* [2d8] => [6,7] = (13)
[Wed Nov 02 22:05:19 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: ((ah okay.)) *blinks back awake and looks around for other injured to heal.* "Ugh…"
[Wed Nov 02 22:05:26 2011] : (24709) Seeker: I have blessed bandages if we need any
[Wed Nov 02 22:05:35 2011] : (24718) Mali: inspired heal on hector [1d20+12] => [11,12] = (23)
[Wed Nov 02 22:05:36 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *crawl over to hector and heal* [2d8] => [6,8] = (14)
[Wed Nov 02 22:05:42 2011] : (24709) Seeker: ((Blessed bandages aut-stabilize))
[Wed Nov 02 22:05:51 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *just heals him 14.*
[Wed Nov 02 22:05:52 2011] : (24718) Mali: (we didn't need them)
[Wed Nov 02 22:05:53 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (how long that bane infusion does last ?)
[Wed Nov 02 22:06:04 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( 30 minutes ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:06:12 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (hehe)
[Wed Nov 02 22:06:23 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: fills an empty one ounce vial with stuff from the shambling mound
[Wed Nov 02 22:06:29 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Mind to heal me a bit Sidhe?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:06:30 2011] : ** (24791) Hector fights to sit up "Where'd they come from…" **
[Wed Nov 02 22:06:35 2011] : (24718) Mali: "so, we should heal hector better."
[Wed Nov 02 22:06:50 2011] : (24718) Mali: "he's not doing so well."
[Wed Nov 02 22:06:57 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *stands, brushing self off* "That's not enough? How bad are you bor?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:07:05 2011] : (24791) Hector: (im, 12 of 22 now. so ok)
[Wed Nov 02 22:07:06 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago fills a flask with stuff from the shambling mound. **
[Wed Nov 02 22:07:21 2011] : (24693) Bor: (22 out of 39)
[Wed Nov 02 22:07:26 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: (12 of 24 here)
[Wed Nov 02 22:07:36 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "You sure are resilient Bor… I do not know if I coud take such damage and survive"
[Wed Nov 02 22:07:53 2011] : (24718) Mali: those were some bad shambling mounds. Good thing you didn't cast lightning bolt on them
[Wed Nov 02 22:07:55 2011] : (24693) Bor: "I learned it with bears"
[Wed Nov 02 22:08:02 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar also takes some samples **
[Wed Nov 02 22:08:15 2011] : (24718) Mali: "this guy is some kind of anti druid. we should use anti druid tactics against him"
[Wed Nov 02 22:08:30 2011] : (24718) Mali: "we should be nice to animals in front of him."
[Wed Nov 02 22:08:34 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): "does that include putting a blade in his face?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:08:35 2011] : (24693) Bor: "You mean anti anti druid tactics"
[Wed Nov 02 22:08:35 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "Unless you mean fire, I have no idea what you mean, Mali"
[Wed Nov 02 22:08:37 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((I wonder if I can grow a whole shambling mound with a little lectricity….))
[Wed Nov 02 22:08:42 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Strip mine and interesting machines?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:08:45 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Why is it no one agrees to set everything on fire until after we get attacked by monsters?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:08:52 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Oh, you mean anti anti druid tactics."
[Wed Nov 02 22:08:54 2011] : ** (24538) Teven (BM) is big and fuzzy "maybe you should all hug me in front of him then" **
[Wed Nov 02 22:09:14 2011] : (24693) Bor: "That's so gay"
[Wed Nov 02 22:09:16 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: actually, I think a big fire is a GREAT idea about now
[Wed Nov 02 22:09:18 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Because we have to make sure they'll actually burn first, Baltasar
[Wed Nov 02 22:09:34 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Everything burns if you use enough fuel."
[Wed Nov 02 22:09:37 2011] : (24718) Mali: "i don't think a big fire indoors is a good idea."
[Wed Nov 02 22:09:43 2011] : ** (24791) Hector agrees with the fire **
[Wed Nov 02 22:09:44 2011] : (24709) Seeker: I don't know, Rinzle. How toxic do you think the smoke would be?
[Wed Nov 02 22:09:54 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Me and my ability to breathe agree with you Mali."
[Wed Nov 02 22:10:05 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I have 5 more alchemist fires if someone wants to buy them from me for 20gp each…
[Wed Nov 02 22:10:14 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): "Clearly you have no knowledge of sarcasm"
[Wed Nov 02 22:10:28 2011] : (24802) Peacebringer (enter): 22:10
[Wed Nov 02 22:10:31 2011] : ** (24538) Teven (BM) knew he should have never learned common **
[Wed Nov 02 22:10:33 2011] : (24718) Mali: *sneaks down the hall looking for traps [1d20+9] => [2,9] = (11)stealth, [1d20+12] => [17,12] = (29) perception
[Wed Nov 02 22:10:35 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Right, so we continue on?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:10:40 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: er, yeah, that point about the smoke is probably a good one
[Wed Nov 02 22:10:45 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *climbs into saddle.*
[Wed Nov 02 22:10:57 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago follows Mali [1d20+13] => [2,13] = (15) **
[Wed Nov 02 22:11:03 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "Yeah I like inflicting pain, suffering misery"
[Wed Nov 02 22:11:05 2011] : (24693) Bor: *follows*
[Wed Nov 02 22:11:10 2011] : ** (24791) Hector continues on with the group, holding his ribs in pain **
[Wed Nov 02 22:11:11 2011] : (24802) Peacebringer: ((Is tyhere anyone kthat knows a player or seen player named "Athos" Lately?))
[Wed Nov 02 22:11:26 2011] : (24716) Altharid: ((nope))
[Wed Nov 02 22:11:28 2011] : (24709) Seeker: ((Not here, Peace))
[Wed Nov 02 22:11:35 2011] : (24718) Mali: "there are no traps here."
[Wed Nov 02 22:11:37 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((so Mali sneaks down the hall, followed by a HUGE dinosaur mount…))
[Wed Nov 02 22:11:41 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: :)
[Wed Nov 02 22:11:47 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: ((?))
[Wed Nov 02 22:11:47 2011] : (24802) Peacebringer: ((thanks all have fun))
[Wed Nov 02 22:11:53 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( clawfoots are medium sized ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:11:54 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: ((she's smaller than Mali.))
[Wed Nov 02 22:12:04 2011] : (24718) Mali: *searches for trap on first door [1d20+12] => [12,12] = (24)
[Wed Nov 02 22:12:11 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: ((and smaller than a deinonychus, she's a troodon))
[Wed Nov 02 22:12:25 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (TROGDOOOR !)
[Wed Nov 02 22:12:29 2011] : (24718) Mali: *searches on second door for traps [1d20+12] => [2,12] = (14)
[Wed Nov 02 22:12:36 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((she's bigger than ME though…but ok, so a MEDIUM dinosaur!))
[Wed Nov 02 22:12:42 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (hehe sorry for caps :P)
[Wed Nov 02 22:12:52 2011] : (24802) Peacebringer: ((wow trogdor, someone seen Strong bad))
[Wed Nov 02 22:13:12 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I have lockpicks, who wants to open this lock?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:13:23 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar quietly unlocks the first door: [1d20+13] => [13,13] = (26) **
[Wed Nov 02 22:13:27 2011] : (24693) Bor: "I do!"
[Wed Nov 02 22:13:33 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *rubs bruises and stays back, uninterested in lockpicks*
[Wed Nov 02 22:13:43 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid guards Baltasar **
[Wed Nov 02 22:13:44 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar steps back, not opening it though **
[Wed Nov 02 22:13:48 2011] : (24718) Mali: "good job Baltasar!"
[Wed Nov 02 22:13:48 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: woot!
[Wed Nov 02 22:13:56 2011] : (24802) Peacebringer: Disconnecting from server…
[Wed Nov 02 22:13:56 2011] : (24802) Peacebringer (exit): 22:13
[Wed Nov 02 22:13:58 2011] : (24718) Mali: *goes to open door
[Wed Nov 02 22:14:17 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Loot!"
[Wed Nov 02 22:14:19 2011] : (24718) Mali: "oooh, books!"
[Wed Nov 02 22:14:19 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar 's eyes light up **
[Wed Nov 02 22:14:22 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: oooo…tomes
[Wed Nov 02 22:14:27 2011] : (24718) Mali: *moves in stupidly
[Wed Nov 02 22:14:29 2011] : (24716) Altharid: " That sure looks like… home"
[Wed Nov 02 22:14:52 2011] : (24718) Mali: "it's a baby mound."
[Wed Nov 02 22:14:52 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar points at the vial, "Dibs." **
[Wed Nov 02 22:15:03 2011] : (24718) Mali: *looks at tomes
[Wed Nov 02 22:15:13 2011] : (24693) Bor: *looks for something valuable*
[Wed Nov 02 22:15:13 2011] : ** (24709) Seeker shakes his head and follows in **
[Wed Nov 02 22:15:34 2011] : (24718) Mali: "so this book is about undeath and plant life"
[Wed Nov 02 22:15:38 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar very carefully packs the baby mound in his kit. **
[Wed Nov 02 22:15:39 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I'm certain that the creature is a totally good being and we should totally take it to raise as a child and teach it common
[Wed Nov 02 22:15:45 2011] : (24718) Mali: "also, here, take these scrolls rinzle"
[Wed Nov 02 22:15:46 2011] : (24791) Hector: "ooh yay… books"
[Wed Nov 02 22:16:02 2011] : (24718) Mali: *gives scrolls to rinzle
[Wed Nov 02 22:16:04 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar checks the scrolls to see what they are. **
[Wed Nov 02 22:16:05 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ok, let me take a look
[Wed Nov 02 22:16:08 2011] : (24718) Mali: "they seem to be your think
[Wed Nov 02 22:16:15 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz takes the scrolls **
[Wed Nov 02 22:16:16 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( err, i was going with Read Magic ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:16:17 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "So necrodruid. We got that right."
[Wed Nov 02 22:16:18 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( the spell ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:16:37 2011] : ** (24538) Teven (BM) sniffs the air for anyone who may be nearby (60ft) after hearing the words necrodruid **
[Wed Nov 02 22:16:49 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Know Arcana [1d20+7] => [8,7] = (15) for more details
[Wed Nov 02 22:16:56 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Know Arcana [1d20+7] => [11,7] = (18) for more details
[Wed Nov 02 22:16:58 2011] : (24718) Mali: "so, are they mage scrolls?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:16:59 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Know Arcana [1d20+7] => [14,7] = (21) for more details
[Wed Nov 02 22:16:59 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "These are druid spells, you won't be able to cast them."
[Wed Nov 02 22:17:07 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "I can though."
[Wed Nov 02 22:17:08 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: no, all divine
[Wed Nov 02 22:17:21 2011] : (24718) Mali: "well, then we should give them to you."
[Wed Nov 02 22:17:27 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: yeah, no good to me except to sell maybe
[Wed Nov 02 22:17:34 2011] : (24718) Mali: *takes the 2 books
[Wed Nov 02 22:17:41 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: yeah, need before greed
[Wed Nov 02 22:17:47 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "I shall use them with great care. Especially this one." *brandishes the Fire Seeds scroll*
[Wed Nov 02 22:17:48 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Indeed, take them." *nods to balthasar*
[Wed Nov 02 22:17:50 2011] : (24718) Mali: "so this mini mound, what do you make of it?":
[Wed Nov 02 22:18:03 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid shrugs "Druids… why they always have to be druids… I hate those treehuggers…. for no apparent reason" **
[Wed Nov 02 22:18:04 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Something fun?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:18:10 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((did the names of the books make it to the text chat?))
[Wed Nov 02 22:18:34 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "It's a test subject, attempt to make it undead maybe…"
[Wed Nov 02 22:18:42 2011] : (24718) Mali: *pokes the mound in suspended animation
[Wed Nov 02 22:18:46 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "No idea, but we can take a closer look at it on the surface. I'm not exactly in the mood for experimentation right now."
[Wed Nov 02 22:18:55 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : "Treasures of the Fire Lords" "On the interaction between Plant Life & Undeath"
[Wed Nov 02 22:19:26 2011] : (24718) Mali: *tries to open and poke
[Wed Nov 02 22:19:33 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar has already stashed the flask in his pack **
[Wed Nov 02 22:19:35 2011] : ** (24791) Hector chimes in the room, still outside in the hallway "So… do those picks tell us anything useful?" **
[Wed Nov 02 22:19:43 2011] : (24718) Mali: "it's really cute!"
[Wed Nov 02 22:19:44 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Bor, why don't you give it a hug
[Wed Nov 02 22:19:47 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Leave it alone. We'll poke it later."
[Wed Nov 02 22:19:49 2011] : (24791) Hector: *books
[Wed Nov 02 22:19:51 2011] : (24718) Mali: "we should take it to sidhe's house"
[Wed Nov 02 22:19:56 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): "You have a strange idea of cute"
[Wed Nov 02 22:19:59 2011] : (24718) Mali: *goes to pick up mound
[Wed Nov 02 22:20:08 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( mali, i already took it ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:20:12 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( like 5 minutes ago ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:20:17 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "I don't really want an undead plant near the kids … but maybe the spiders."
[Wed Nov 02 22:20:20 2011] : (24718) Mali: (sorry, then you have it)
[Wed Nov 02 22:20:24 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( thank you ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:20:27 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz checks for anything valuable, like lab supplies **
[Wed Nov 02 22:20:34 2011] : (24693) Bor: "I'd kill it with a hug"
[Wed Nov 02 22:20:46 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar assists Rinzle with this **
[Wed Nov 02 22:20:52 2011] : (24718) Mali: "imagine if we raised it to be a good shambling mound!"
[Wed Nov 02 22:20:58 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "We'll split everything up once we get topside, ok?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:21:02 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid is assaulted by the images from his past **
[Wed Nov 02 22:21:05 2011] : (24718) Mali: "then we could zap it with electriic spells"
[Wed Nov 02 22:21:13 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz takes some of the lab stuff "This will help out at the Uncut Gem…" **
[Wed Nov 02 22:21:20 2011] : (24713) Jhago: *Yoinks a few vials/flasks and helps look for valuables among the lab.
[Wed Nov 02 22:21:33 2011] : (24718) Mali: "maybe you guys should take the table as well?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:21:39 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): (man you guys are like those ladies who find abandoned wild animals and raise them as pets and get killed once the animal matures , Harpies, shambling mounds…) lol
[Wed Nov 02 22:21:43 2011] : (24718) Mali: "it looks to be a good table."
[Wed Nov 02 22:21:52 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: sure, splitzies after, just I'd like to keep the lad stuff, maybe do a buy out
[Wed Nov 02 22:21:53 2011] : (24742) Karma (enter): 22:21
[Wed Nov 02 22:21:54 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: Perception check for anything hidden: [1d20+13[
[Wed Nov 02 22:22:02 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: [1d20+13] => [2,13] = (15)
[Wed Nov 02 22:22:07 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: at half value of course for used equipment
[Wed Nov 02 22:22:08 2011] : ** (24538) Teven (BM) sniffs the air for anyone who may be nearby (60ft) **
[Wed Nov 02 22:22:15 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "And have a mass of sentient undead fungus that… I don't know about this idea Mali."
[Wed Nov 02 22:22:17 2011] : (24791) Hector: "Perhaps we should take the door too… sturdy door you know.
[Wed Nov 02 22:22:17 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Ok, I think we're done here."
[Wed Nov 02 22:22:29 2011] : (24718) Mali: perception check for same reason [1d20+12] => [19,12] = (31)
[Wed Nov 02 22:22:37 2011] : ** (24791) Hector stomps his foot "good solid ground, could use another one of those too, eh?" **
[Wed Nov 02 22:22:39 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (Altharid has some clearly unnatural smell Teven)
[Wed Nov 02 22:22:56 2011] : (24718) Mali: "the room is empty, we've done it. We have conquered this room"
[Wed Nov 02 22:22:59 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Can we move on to get that necrodruid already?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:23:06 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (and projects some kind of unsettling aura to boot)
[Wed Nov 02 22:23:13 2011] : (24718) Mali: *goes to next door and tries to open it
[Wed Nov 02 22:23:15 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I wonder if there are strong monsters through that door *points to south door*
[Wed Nov 02 22:23:28 2011] : (24713) Jhago: *follows*
[Wed Nov 02 22:23:30 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): (i was sniffing for non allies)
[Wed Nov 02 22:23:43 2011] : (24718) Mali: "there's no lock on this door. Maybe it is a monster filled room."
[Wed Nov 02 22:23:48 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): (what did i miss did i get anything cause nature called)
[Wed Nov 02 22:24:20 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Wait up."
[Wed Nov 02 22:24:21 2011] : (24693) Bor: "What about that other door?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:24:28 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: heads cautiously toward the grove
[Wed Nov 02 22:24:28 2011] : (24718) Mali: *moves into grove, always loooking for traps [1d20+12] => [13,12] = (25)
[Wed Nov 02 22:24:42 2011] : Kicking '(24688) Hector' from server… Removing dead client
[Wed Nov 02 22:24:43 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "I think chucking a couple flasks of alchemists' fire into that cluster of plants would be ag ood idea."
[Wed Nov 02 22:24:43 2011] : Kicking '(24688) Hector' from server… Removing dead client
[Wed Nov 02 22:24:44 2011] : Kicking '(24688) Hector' from server… Removing dead client
[Wed Nov 02 22:24:44 2011] : (24688) Hector (exit): 22:24
[Wed Nov 02 22:24:44 2011] : (24713) Jhago: *proceeds, staying at least reach in distanec away from any plants*
[Wed Nov 02 22:25:03 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *gets lost in mental conversation with naberius at inopportune time as player has to be right back*
[Wed Nov 02 22:25:05 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Aid another perception [1d20+6] => [9,6] = (15)
[Wed Nov 02 22:25:11 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Might flush out our target, so we can fight someplace not on his ground."
[Wed Nov 02 22:25:38 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Jhago, want to buy a few Alchemist Fire for 25gp?
[Wed Nov 02 22:25:45 2011] : (24791) Hector: "Yep, this looks like the place…"
[Wed Nov 02 22:26:03 2011] : (24709) Seeker: What are you doing here?
[Wed Nov 02 22:26:06 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Im too broke, at the moment.
[Wed Nov 02 22:26:07 2011] : (24693) Bor: "College? You mean there's a reward for you?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:26:10 2011] : (24718) Mali: "Hello, we are not thugs."
[Wed Nov 02 22:26:19 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Thugs? College? what are you talking about?
[Wed Nov 02 22:26:33 2011] : (24718) Mali: *holds up book about plants. "I have your book"
[Wed Nov 02 22:26:44 2011] : (24709) Seeker: We're here at the behest of the… um… kobolds, actually
[Wed Nov 02 22:26:52 2011] : (24791) Hector: "Those kobols have a college?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:26:55 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((Arcana check on that?))
[Wed Nov 02 22:27:01 2011] : (24693) Bor: "They're demons you know!"
[Wed Nov 02 22:27:06 2011] : ** (24791) Hector feels a bit sheepish **
[Wed Nov 02 22:27:10 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: College of Necromancy eh?
[Wed Nov 02 22:27:29 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Perception [1d20+7] => [14,7] = (21)
[Wed Nov 02 22:27:37 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (do I recognize him ?)
[Wed Nov 02 22:27:38 2011] : (24693) Bor: "Wasn't me"
[Wed Nov 02 22:27:39 2011] : (24718) Mali: "oh, what kind of experiments?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:27:48 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): "This guy annoys me"
[Wed Nov 02 22:28:02 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (autohypnosis take 10 to recall something from my past… succeeds)
[Wed Nov 02 22:28:03 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Know Local [1d20+7] => [18,7] = (25)
[Wed Nov 02 22:28:17 2011] : (24718) Mali: [1d20+15] => [5,15] = (20) inspired knowledge local
[Wed Nov 02 22:28:19 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( i want to identify what species this dude is, what check? ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:28:20 2011] : (24693) Bor: "You got some phat lewt here?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:28:38 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *blinks eyes to clear them and focuses on the figure, tree, corpses, and dinosaur.*
[Wed Nov 02 22:28:39 2011] : (24718) Mali: "so, do you know this guy?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:28:45 2011] : (24718) Mali: *looks at altharid
[Wed Nov 02 22:28:54 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "You… I seem to recall you… " Altharid Responds
[Wed Nov 02 22:29:04 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago tries to slip behind the necrodruid and dinosaur unnoticed while everyone is talking. Stealth [1d20+13] => [17,13] = (30) **
[Wed Nov 02 22:29:05 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: Knowledge:Nature to ID the dinosaur: [1d20+10] => [15,10] = (25)
[Wed Nov 02 22:29:06 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((knowledge:Dino?))
[Wed Nov 02 22:29:14 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((that was a joke))
[Wed Nov 02 22:29:20 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((taking the longest path))
[Wed Nov 02 22:29:26 2011] : (24718) Mali: inspired knowledge nature for dino and kd [1d20+20] => [20,20] = (40)
[Wed Nov 02 22:29:27 2011] : (24716) Altharid: " And I thinks its the time for me to experiment… on YOU !"
[Wed Nov 02 22:29:33 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: a Flesh Raker
[Wed Nov 02 22:29:37 2011] : (24718) Mali: (lol, totally nailed the fleshraker)
[Wed Nov 02 22:29:51 2011] : (24718) Mali: "yeah, it pounces and trips like bor…only better"
[Wed Nov 02 22:29:52 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar subtley infuses Bane(Human) and Bane(Animal) on his crossbow as the druid is talking. **
[Wed Nov 02 22:29:57 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I like your dinosaur."
[Wed Nov 02 22:29:59 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): (all in favor of me trying to intimidate him :P)
[Wed Nov 02 22:30:14 2011] : (24718) Mali: "do you know any other druids?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:30:19 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( DM, i forgot what the second scroll was >_>, i've got an entangle, fire seeds, and what else? ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:30:25 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((In favor here. Also did Jhago make it behind the creatures unnoticed?))
[Wed Nov 02 22:30:31 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Crap. You're going to make mine jealous."
[Wed Nov 02 22:30:36 2011] : (24693) Bor: *whispers to Baltasar* "Use those papers"
[Wed Nov 02 22:30:45 2011] : (24718) Mali: "well, we aren't sure we're going to help the kobolds by taking you down."
[Wed Nov 02 22:30:49 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Working on it."
[Wed Nov 02 22:31:13 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : Entangle, fire seeds, and fog cloud
[Wed Nov 02 22:31:15 2011] : (24718) Mali: "what do you guys think, should we take this guy down?"-aloud to the group
[Wed Nov 02 22:31:15 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid whispers to Balthasar… "I need this guy alive… you can break his bones,,, rip his limbs…but he needs to stay alive" **
[Wed Nov 02 22:31:25 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "You know what, screw this."
[Wed Nov 02 22:31:33 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar casts Entangle on the group of enemies **
[Wed Nov 02 22:31:35 2011] : ** (24538) Teven (BM) "not scared eh? Roars Intimidate [1d20+11] => [15,11] = (26) (demoralize )(dc10+hd+will) **
[Wed Nov 02 22:31:37 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: UMD: [1d20+20] => [17,20] = (37)
[Wed Nov 02 22:31:39 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "Just leave him to ME !"
[Wed Nov 02 22:31:44 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+8] => [10,8] = (18)
[Wed Nov 02 22:31:46 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: Init: [1d20+4] => [18,4] = (22)
[Wed Nov 02 22:31:46 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): [1d20+4] => [2,4] = (6)
[Wed Nov 02 22:31:48 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: [1d20+4] => [17,4] = (21)
[Wed Nov 02 22:31:49 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Init [1d20] => [3] = (3)
[Wed Nov 02 22:31:49 2011] : (24718) Mali: [1d20+6] => [19,6] = (25)
[Wed Nov 02 22:31:52 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: initiative [1d20+3] => [17,3] = (20)
[Wed Nov 02 22:31:53 2011] : (24716) Altharid: Initiative: [1d20+0] => [18,0] = (18)
[Wed Nov 02 22:31:53 2011] : (24693) Bor: [1d20+5] => [5,5] = (10)
[Wed Nov 02 22:31:57 2011] : (24791) Hector: [1d20+3] => [19,3] = (22)
[Wed Nov 02 22:32:04 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Initiative: [1d20+4] => [13,4] = (17)
[Wed Nov 02 22:32:06 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *nerveskitter Altharid*
[Wed Nov 02 22:32:12 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: I cast entangle on them
[Wed Nov 02 22:32:13 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (what if I have 18?)
[Wed Nov 02 22:32:15 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): (I roared before the init call :P)
[Wed Nov 02 22:32:19 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (opposed check ?)
[Wed Nov 02 22:32:20 2011] : (24718) Mali: law devotion to AC, moves to defend casters
[Wed Nov 02 22:32:30 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (ahh kk nerveskitter)
[Wed Nov 02 22:32:41 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid manifest expansion and grip of iron **
[Wed Nov 02 22:32:59 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+8] => [5,8] = (13)
[Wed Nov 02 22:33:01 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *then draw crossbow, poison with spike poison and shoot* [1d20+1d6+6] => [5,2,6] = (13)[1d6+poison] => 1d6+poison
[Wed Nov 02 22:33:04 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz throws an Alchemist Fire [1d20+3] => [13,3] = (16) at the druid damage [1d6] => [6] = (6) **
[Wed Nov 02 22:33:13 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((as Jhago is behind the necrodruid/dino, we should be flanking))
[Wed Nov 02 22:33:16 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( i dont' know, whatever your scroll was ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:33:19 2011] : (24716) Altharid: "You are gonna pay… " Altharid's eyes start to glow menacingly
[Wed Nov 02 22:33:37 2011] : (24811) GM (enter): 22:33
[Wed Nov 02 22:33:40 2011] : ** (24791) Hector darts in, slashing wildly [1d20+9] => [7,9] = (16) for [1d8+5] => [4,5] = (9) crusaders strike, heal [1d6+1] => [5,1] = (6) **
[Wed Nov 02 22:33:40 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+8] => [6,8] = (14)
[Wed Nov 02 22:33:59 2011] : (24811) GM: (seems like I am far too late_
[Wed Nov 02 22:34:07 2011] : (24811) GM: )
[Wed Nov 02 22:34:13 2011] : (24718) Mali: (you set it as DM, the CL and it costs more to have more)
[Wed Nov 02 22:34:16 2011] : (24811) GM: (oops name)
[Wed Nov 02 22:34:21 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+8] => [20,8] = (28)
[Wed Nov 02 22:34:43 2011] : (24811) Desthin: (fixed)
[Wed Nov 02 22:34:45 2011] : (24718) Mali: (we have to make saves against it if we move into it)
[Wed Nov 02 22:34:45 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: (entangle will still half movement and such)
[Wed Nov 02 22:35:15 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( entangle means they can't charge ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:35:22 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( and the fleshraker becomes a joke ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:35:28 2011] : (24791) Hector: (what kind of save?)
[Wed Nov 02 22:35:52 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: (reflex)
[Wed Nov 02 22:35:53 2011] : (24693) Bor: (doesn't entangle target enemies only?)
[Wed Nov 02 22:35:54 2011] : (24709) Seeker: ((DC 11 reflex for the entangle))
[Wed Nov 02 22:35:59 2011] : (24718) Mali: (dc 11 reflect)
[Wed Nov 02 22:36:11 2011] : (24791) Hector: [1d20+3] => [6,3] = (9)
[Wed Nov 02 22:36:12 2011] : (24709) Seeker: ((No, it targets everything))
[Wed Nov 02 22:36:28 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz spraypaints the DM with a big L on his forehead… **
[Wed Nov 02 22:36:36 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Green outline on map = entangle's area
[Wed Nov 02 22:36:43 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Saving Throws: Relex [1d20+4] => [17,4] = (21)
[Wed Nov 02 22:36:43 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((kidding! kidding!))
[Wed Nov 02 22:37:04 2011] : (24718) Mali: (i'm trying to tank for the spell casters in case you guys get attacked)
[Wed Nov 02 22:37:32 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *13 missed him?*
[Wed Nov 02 22:37:53 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Attacks: Balled Chain (single) [1d20+6] => [16,6] = (22), Damage [1d8+7] => [7,7] = (14)
[Wed Nov 02 22:37:53 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (DC 15+spell lvl or something like that)
[Wed Nov 02 22:38:21 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((that was AoO on druid for casting in range))
[Wed Nov 02 22:38:44 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (wishes he had touchsight)
[Wed Nov 02 22:38:51 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+9] => [10,9] = (19)
[Wed Nov 02 22:38:57 2011] : (24791) Hector: AoO [1d20+9] => [10,9] = (19) for [1d8+5] => [6,5] = (11)
[Wed Nov 02 22:39:12 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: even if the Alchemist Fire misses it hits SOMEWHERE, correct?
[Wed Nov 02 22:39:17 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [16,6] = (22)
[Wed Nov 02 22:39:34 2011] : (24791) Hector: (just guessing I can AoO… attacked him so adjacent)
[Wed Nov 02 22:39:35 2011] : (24713) Jhago: 22 hits
[Wed Nov 02 22:39:44 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d6+3] => [5,3] = (8)
[Wed Nov 02 22:39:49 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: it still burns for 2 rounds though, I'll use it as a firesource in a sec
[Wed Nov 02 22:40:00 2011] : (24713) Jhago: Saving Throws: Fortitude [1d20+3] => [15,3] = (18)
[Wed Nov 02 22:40:03 2011] : (24718) Mali: (hope it isn't venomfire)
[Wed Nov 02 22:40:15 2011] : (24791) Hector: fort [1d20+6] => [3,6] = (9)
[Wed Nov 02 22:40:17 2011] : ** (24709) Seeker wades into the entangle **
[Wed Nov 02 22:40:28 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [5,6] = (11)
[Wed Nov 02 22:40:31 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((Jhago is unconscious, -1 HP))
[Wed Nov 02 22:40:33 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Reflex [1d20+4] => [7,4] = (11)
[Wed Nov 02 22:40:35 2011] : ** (24538) Teven (BM) "not scared eh?" I roar at them. Intimidate [1d20+11] => [18,11] = (29) (demoralize ) (Target DC 10+hd+Wis mod) then I will move within 10 of the druid. [1d20] => [18] = (18) Reflex for entangle **
[Wed Nov 02 22:40:53 2011] : ** (24716) Altharid closes in and grabs the fleshraker with reach **
[Wed Nov 02 22:41:00 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar casts Fire Seeds from the scroll **
[Wed Nov 02 22:41:01 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I will defend you casters." full defence near sidhe and rinzle
[Wed Nov 02 22:41:02 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: everyone who HASN'T gone or just EVERYONE?
[Wed Nov 02 22:41:04 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : what's the DC teven
[Wed Nov 02 22:41:05 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: UMD: [1d20+20] => [16,20] = (36)
[Wed Nov 02 22:41:07 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *druid in melee now then?*
[Wed Nov 02 22:41:16 2011] : (24716) Altharid: [1d20+6] => [5,6] = (11)
[Wed Nov 02 22:41:19 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Attempting to grapple the druid [1d20+13] => [19,13] = (32)
[Wed Nov 02 22:41:30 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *if not repeat what I did last round down to the action point*
[Wed Nov 02 22:41:31 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (darn it)
[Wed Nov 02 22:41:40 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Scratch that, touch attack first [1d20+7] => [16,7] = (23)
[Wed Nov 02 22:41:53 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: [1d20+1d6+6] => [17,1,6] = (24)[1d6+poison dc 15] => 1d6+poison dc 15
[Wed Nov 02 22:41:57 2011] : (24709) Seeker: I provoke an AoO from the druid
[Wed Nov 02 22:42:02 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: [1d6] => [1] = (1)
[Wed Nov 02 22:42:09 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [8,6] = (14)
[Wed Nov 02 22:42:16 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (did I touch the fleshraker ?)
[Wed Nov 02 22:42:35 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (sorry didn't hear ya well)
[Wed Nov 02 22:42:50 2011] : (24693) Bor: Whirling Frenzy - > Reflex for Entangle [1d20+6] => [11,6] = (17), Touch Attack Druid [1d20+10] => [11,10] = (21), Strenght Check [1d20+11] => [15,11] = (26), Damage [2d4+10] => [4,3,10] = (17)
[Wed Nov 02 22:43:12 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [6,6] = (12)
[Wed Nov 02 22:43:16 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: ((I have no idea what the poison does, it was from the spikes))
[Wed Nov 02 22:43:18 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (kk grapple attempt)
[Wed Nov 02 22:43:19 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [20,6] = (26)
[Wed Nov 02 22:43:25 2011] : (24716) Altharid: [1d20+19] => [18,19] = (37)
[Wed Nov 02 22:43:38 2011] : (24716) Altharid: [1d4+5] => [2,5] = (7)
[Wed Nov 02 22:43:50 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (damage from estabilishing a hold)
[Wed Nov 02 22:44:08 2011] : (24716) Altharid: (sorry gotta reconnect)
[Wed Nov 02 22:44:23 2011] : (24693) Bor: (so how did my trip attempt go?)
[Wed Nov 02 22:44:25 2011] : (24716) Altharid: Disconnecting from server…
[Wed Nov 02 22:44:25 2011] : (24716) Altharid (exit): 22:44
[Wed Nov 02 22:44:39 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((er, are you seeing that spell?))
[Wed Nov 02 22:44:48 2011] : (24818) Altharid (enter): 22:44
[Wed Nov 02 22:44:56 2011] : (24693) Bor: (I'll add 1d6 from action point then)
[Wed Nov 02 22:45:07 2011] : (24693) Bor: (ok)
[Wed Nov 02 22:45:26 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: ((wondering if I hit with poisoned bolt personally))
[Wed Nov 02 22:45:29 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: can anyone ELSE see what I posted about the pyrotechnic spell?
[Wed Nov 02 22:45:32 2011] : (24818) Altharid: (yup)
[Wed Nov 02 22:45:38 2011] : (24818) Altharid: (-4 penalty though)
[Wed Nov 02 22:45:46 2011] : (24818) Altharid: (on attacks)
[Wed Nov 02 22:45:49 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( i can't see anything about pyrotechnics ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:45:55 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+2] => [9,2] = (11)
[Wed Nov 02 22:45:57 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+2] => [10,2] = (12)
[Wed Nov 02 22:45:58 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+2] => [3,2] = (5)
[Wed Nov 02 22:45:58 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+2] => [16,2] = (18)
[Wed Nov 02 22:46:07 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [5,6] = (11)
[Wed Nov 02 22:46:10 2011] : (24713) Jhago: ((also cant see it))
[Wed Nov 02 22:46:11 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [8,6] = (14)
[Wed Nov 02 22:46:11 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [6,6] = (12)
[Wed Nov 02 22:46:24 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [7,6] = (13)
[Wed Nov 02 22:46:46 2011] : (24718) Mali: (spell level + int mod+ 10)
[Wed Nov 02 22:46:46 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [10,6] = (16)
[Wed Nov 02 22:46:48 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [15,6] = (21)
[Wed Nov 02 22:46:50 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20+6] => [2,6] = (8)
[Wed Nov 02 22:46:54 2011] : (24818) Altharid: (have 17 AC against fleshraker)
[Wed Nov 02 22:46:59 2011] : (24791) Hector: fort [1d20+6] => [1,6] = (7)
[Wed Nov 02 22:47:01 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Fort vs smoke cloud [1d20+9] => [19,9] = (28)
[Wed Nov 02 22:47:05 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: I burn an AP on this attack roll
[Wed Nov 02 22:47:08 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: Flame Seeds Acorn: Touch Attack [1d20+6+1d6] => [7,6,1] = (14), Damage [11d6] => [3,6,1,1,4,6,2,2,5,3,2] = (35) Fire damage
[Wed Nov 02 22:47:16 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( that was a waste of an AP ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:47:17 2011] : ** (24791) Hector moves out away from the melee. ref [1d20+3] => [7,3] = (10) **
[Wed Nov 02 22:47:17 2011] : (24818) Altharid: Attacks: -
BUFFED Grapple Attempts —-, Primary Buffed Grapple [1d20+19] => [17,19] = (36), Primary Buffed Grapple [1d20+19] => [10,19] = (29), Secondary Buffed Grapple [1d20+14] => [3,14] = (17), Secondary Buffed Grapple [1d20+14] => [3,14] = (17)
[Wed Nov 02 22:47:19 2011] : (24709) Seeker: Pinning grapple check [1d20+13] => [7,13] = (20)
[Wed Nov 02 22:47:21 2011] : (24718) Mali: "anybody have a ranged weapon?"*full defense for casters again
[Wed Nov 02 22:47:22 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( the druid, sorry ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:47:31 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( booyah ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:47:35 2011] : (24818) Altharid: (use the first grapple attempt to pin)
[Wed Nov 02 22:47:40 2011] : (24818) Altharid: (the rest to damage)
[Wed Nov 02 22:47:45 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "I am shooting with a crossbow - and that worked."
[Wed Nov 02 22:47:56 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Next time, I'm bringing my own firestarters."
[Wed Nov 02 22:48:03 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I am thinking about getting firearm."
[Wed Nov 02 22:48:04 2011] : ** (24538) Teven (BM) im gonna move to the dino then swing on it **
[Wed Nov 02 22:48:05 2011] : (24818) Altharid: (how many times I deal damage to him ?)
[Wed Nov 02 22:48:07 2011] : (24693) Bor: Whirling frenzy double - > Touch Attack Druid (unless he's dead, then another one) [1d20+8] => [16,8] = (24), Strenght Check [1d20+11] => [18,11] = (29), Damage [2d4+10] => [3,2,10] = (15)
[Wed Nov 02 22:48:13 2011] : (24818) Altharid: (it loses dex mod though)
[Wed Nov 02 22:48:14 2011] : (24818) Altharid: (kk)
[Wed Nov 02 22:48:15 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): Teven: Fullblade [1d20+8] => [2,8] = (10) [2d8+9] => [2,7,9] = (18)
[Wed Nov 02 22:48:27 2011] : (24811) Desthin (exit): 22:48
[Wed Nov 02 22:48:29 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Hmph."
[Wed Nov 02 22:48:30 2011] : (24693) Bor: Whirling frenzy double - > Touch Attack Druid (unless he's dead, then another one) [1d20+8] => [18,8] = (26), Strenght Check [1d20+11] => [2,11] = (13), Damage [2d4+10] => [4,4,10] = (18)
[Wed Nov 02 22:48:36 2011] : (24718) Mali: "horray, we did it!"
[Wed Nov 02 22:48:38 2011] : (24818) Altharid: "Darn I wanted him alive !"
[Wed Nov 02 22:48:39 2011] : (24693) Bor: (that's the second attack)
[Wed Nov 02 22:48:45 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((so is everything dead and we are out of combat?))
[Wed Nov 02 22:48:49 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): "All talk no fight"
[Wed Nov 02 22:49:00 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago is still unconscious. **
[Wed Nov 02 22:49:18 2011] : (24718) Mali: perception check on tree inspired [1d20+15] => [20,15] = (35)
[Wed Nov 02 22:49:18 2011] : (24693) Bor: *tries to break the tree down*
[Wed Nov 02 22:49:19 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar sighs, "Sorry Alth, it was burn or not." **
[Wed Nov 02 22:49:19 2011] : (24818) Altharid: "Can someone use some magick to speak with the corspe or something… I do not know much about arcane things ?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:49:20 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *straps crossbow over her shoulder and picks her way to Jhago*
[Wed Nov 02 22:49:34 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Yeah, we just need to haul his corpse with us."
[Wed Nov 02 22:49:35 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: test
[Wed Nov 02 22:49:46 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar uses detect magic and appraise on everything **
[Wed Nov 02 22:49:47 2011] : (24818) Altharid: "Good"
[Wed Nov 02 22:49:54 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: Appraise: [1d20+9] => [3,9] = (12)
[Wed Nov 02 22:49:55 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: (I see you rinzle)
[Wed Nov 02 22:49:58 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((mithril, cudgel, and what else?))
[Wed Nov 02 22:49:59 2011] : (24718) Mali: (so, I stared through the tree with a 35)
[Wed Nov 02 22:50:02 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: (am I being seen?)
[Wed Nov 02 22:50:10 2011] : ** (24791) Hector stumbles back to the casters "You threw magical plants, fire bombas and clouds of smoke, all on us?" **
[Wed Nov 02 22:50:17 2011] : (24709) Seeker: ((The dino has barding, Rinzle))
[Wed Nov 02 22:50:23 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar grins at Hector. **
[Wed Nov 02 22:50:27 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Yes we did."
[Wed Nov 02 22:50:30 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "You're welcome"
[Wed Nov 02 22:50:37 2011] : (24718) Mali: knowledge nature on tree [1d20+12] => [16,12] = (28)
[Wed Nov 02 22:50:45 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *oh neat, check out dinosaur barding*
[Wed Nov 02 22:50:48 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( are any of these items magical? ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:50:53 2011] : (24693) Bor: (is there a lot more to go? I should sleep in a while)
[Wed Nov 02 22:51:04 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( fleshrakers are raptors, just like clawfoots ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:51:05 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *after healing jhago [2d8] => [7,4] = (11)*
[Wed Nov 02 22:51:11 2011] : (24791) Hector: (likewise…)
[Wed Nov 02 22:51:14 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( not sure on their size ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:51:15 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *fleshrakers can run on four feet or two*
[Wed Nov 02 22:51:19 2011] : (24718) Mali: "this tree is nice, we should uproot it and plant it in front of our guild hall"
[Wed Nov 02 22:51:29 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: ((medium)0
[Wed Nov 02 22:51:29 2011] : (24791) Hector: (would probably be safer to, so the other players dont kill me ; p
[Wed Nov 02 22:51:48 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( yo, DM, are any of the items magical or masterwork? ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:51:55 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : +1 Breastplate Barding for Fleshraker, Wooden version of mithril chain chirt of the druid, +1 Wooden Version of a Light Mace
[Wed Nov 02 22:52:02 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *looks at the undead tree then back at mali.*
[Wed Nov 02 22:52:03 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( excellent ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:52:27 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "May I have that wooden armor?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:52:29 2011] : (24718) Mali: "it's a nice tree"
[Wed Nov 02 22:52:56 2011] : ** (24818) Altharid observes the druids corpse… carefully tries to recall some more memories **
[Wed Nov 02 22:52:58 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "…Mekila could use his raptor's armor."
[Wed Nov 02 22:53:04 2011] : (24718) Mali: "perhaps a cleric should cleanse this place"
[Wed Nov 02 22:53:14 2011] : (24718) Mali: "oh, I did it!"
[Wed Nov 02 22:53:22 2011] : (24718) Mali: *goes to pick a fruit
[Wed Nov 02 22:53:27 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Altharid, if you carry the druid, I'll prepare a spell to speak to it. It'll take a day though."
[Wed Nov 02 22:53:32 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz wants to try to collect at least one fruit **
[Wed Nov 02 22:53:42 2011] : ** (24538) Teven (BM) wonders if it would hurt his blade to chop down that tree **
[Wed Nov 02 22:53:47 2011] : (24718) Mali: "what do you make of this fruit?"
[Wed Nov 02 22:53:57 2011] : (24818) Altharid: " … So be it… I have another debt .. .. so it seems"
[Wed Nov 02 22:53:58 2011] : (24709) Seeker: It looks rotten
[Wed Nov 02 22:54:01 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "It's not the most attractive hue."
[Wed Nov 02 22:54:10 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz she also wants to take a large chunk of the glowing moss or fungi or whatever it was on the walls **
[Wed Nov 02 22:54:18 2011] : (24718) Mali: "so we shouldn't feed it to the harpy babies"
[Wed Nov 02 22:54:20 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "…Its a tree."
[Wed Nov 02 22:54:25 2011] : (24693) Bor: (gtg, waking up somewhat early tomorrow, cya)
[Wed Nov 02 22:54:31 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "No, no we should not."
[Wed Nov 02 22:54:38 2011] : (24709) Seeker: I'd advise not feeding it to anything
[Wed Nov 02 22:54:41 2011] : (24693) Bor: Disconnecting from server…
[Wed Nov 02 22:54:41 2011] : (24693) Bor (exit): 22:54
[Wed Nov 02 22:54:50 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago hands Rinzle some more vials for samples. **
[Wed Nov 02 22:54:57 2011] : (24718) Mali: *hugs tree trunk and casts master's touch.
[Wed Nov 02 22:54:58 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): "Or feeding it to something we dont like"
[Wed Nov 02 22:55:07 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I am now the master of this undead tree."
[Wed Nov 02 22:55:11 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar takes samples of the fungi, moss, and fruit. **
[Wed Nov 02 22:55:13 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *considers the tree with know the planes just in case [1d20+6] => [5,6] = (11)*
[Wed Nov 02 22:55:51 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *concludes it's not a common tree on the third layer of hell.*
[Wed Nov 02 22:55:52 2011] : (24718) Mali: knowledge planes inspired [1d20+13] => [14,13] = (27)
[Wed Nov 02 22:55:59 2011] : (24791) Hector: (i gotta go too guys, see ya later)
[Wed Nov 02 22:56:00 2011] : (24718) Mali: "it's and undead tree"
[Wed Nov 02 22:56:22 2011] : (24718) Mali: "and I can wield it as a weapon if I can lift it."
[Wed Nov 02 22:56:23 2011] : (24722) Test: thanks Jhago *smiles*
[Wed Nov 02 22:56:26 2011] : (24791) Hector: Disconnecting from server…
[Wed Nov 02 22:56:28 2011] : (24791) Hector (exit): 22:56
[Wed Nov 02 22:56:50 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): "Does that only count for you? I might be able too…"
[Wed Nov 02 22:56:51 2011] : ** (24818) Altharid continues the obeservation of the corpse… carefully tries to recall some more memories **
[Wed Nov 02 22:56:54 2011] : (24718) Mali: *tries to lift tree str check [1d20+6] => [6,6] = (12)
[Wed Nov 02 22:57:03 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "Figured you'd get more use out of these than I."
[Wed Nov 02 22:57:08 2011] : (24818) Altharid: *observation
[Wed Nov 02 22:57:10 2011] : (24718) Mali: "nope, I can't lift it."
[Wed Nov 02 22:57:32 2011] : (24722) Test: I wonder if the wood from that tree is good for anything?
[Wed Nov 02 22:57:40 2011] : (24718) Mali: "we should get a really niece priest of ohbad hi to come here and fix the tree"
[Wed Nov 02 22:57:55 2011] : (24722) Test: we didn't make much money off this adventure…
[Wed Nov 02 22:58:02 2011] : ** (24538) Teven (BM) tries to lift it too [1d20+6] => [3,6] = (9) (str check is modifier yea0 **
[Wed Nov 02 22:58:09 2011] : (24718) Mali: "oh, we still need to clear the basement!"
[Wed Nov 02 22:58:11 2011] : ** (24818) Altharid growls in frustration and kicks the body… not strongly enough to destroy it **
[Wed Nov 02 22:58:12 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): (gah rolls bomb tonight)
[Wed Nov 02 22:58:19 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Could use a priest who can speak with the dead for Altharid." *dtects magic*
[Wed Nov 02 22:58:26 2011] : (24722) Test: I wonder if this College of Necromancy would pay us for killing this guy?
[Wed Nov 02 22:58:34 2011] : (24718) Mali: "maybe there is a reward for killing the druid"
[Wed Nov 02 22:58:48 2011] : (24718) Mali: "yeah, test, my thoughts exactly"
[Wed Nov 02 22:59:04 2011] : (24718) Mali: *begins to head out of citadel
[Wed Nov 02 22:59:05 2011] : (24722) Test: but we'll need to FIND that college first, to collect
[Wed Nov 02 22:59:10 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "He did think they hired us tokill him. Probably a bounty."
[Wed Nov 02 22:59:16 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar packs up whatever loot hasn't been gathered already, before following Mali. **
[Wed Nov 02 22:59:16 2011] : (24818) Altharid: "They would wan't to kill or rather capture….me…. assuming they had something with common with "THEM" "
[Wed Nov 02 22:59:24 2011] : (24818) Altharid: *in common
[Wed Nov 02 22:59:40 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( *sigh* ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:59:49 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( ok then ))
[Wed Nov 02 22:59:51 2011] : (24722) Test: ack!
[Wed Nov 02 22:59:55 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : 6000 gp in materials from the dead corpses before the Druid
[Wed Nov 02 22:59:56 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I almost had that tree as my weapon, did you see?"
[Wed Nov 02 23:00:06 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "I saw"
[Wed Nov 02 23:00:22 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "We don't have to let them know you're with us."
[Wed Nov 02 23:00:25 2011] : (24722) Test: any lose wood off the tree? I mean downed wood
[Wed Nov 02 23:00:26 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *to altharid*
[Wed Nov 02 23:00:38 2011] : (24722) Test: er, how did I become test…
[Wed Nov 02 23:00:51 2011] : (24722) Test: ack
[Wed Nov 02 23:00:52 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( you changed your alias from the drop-down ))
[Wed Nov 02 23:00:59 2011] : ** (24538) Teven (BM) tries to lift it again [1d20+6] => [7,6] = (13) (if i can) **
[Wed Nov 02 23:01:02 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : type /nick and type your new name
[Wed Nov 02 23:01:04 2011] : ** (24818) Altharid packs the body to a some sort of bag **
[Wed Nov 02 23:01:07 2011] : ** (24538) Teven (BM) gives up **
[Wed Nov 02 23:01:28 2011] : (24718) Mali: (I can't believe we couldn't take the tree!)
[Wed Nov 02 23:01:44 2011] : (24722) Test: the quick brown fox jumps over the laxy kobold
[Wed Nov 02 23:01:44 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): "I can try to chop it down if you like"
[Wed Nov 02 23:01:48 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( rinzle click the first dropdown in your chat menu bar, select your proper name ))
[Wed Nov 02 23:01:51 2011] : (24718) Mali: (so did you want to finish the basement?)
[Wed Nov 02 23:02:05 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( well, we already got the kobolds to leave the basement ))
[Wed Nov 02 23:02:10 2011] : (24818) Altharid: "Nope… the magic might not work then"
[Wed Nov 02 23:02:14 2011] : (24826) Vicerious (enter): 23:02
[Wed Nov 02 23:02:24 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( and the job was technically to 'clear out the demons' ))
[Wed Nov 02 23:02:44 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "Maybe if everybody tries to lift the tree together?"
[Wed Nov 02 23:02:45 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I bet there's a treasure in the basement"
[Wed Nov 02 23:02:46 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( so as long as we tell the kobolds to stay out, we're done ))
[Wed Nov 02 23:02:50 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ah, think I got it
[Wed Nov 02 23:02:52 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): ((ive done this before :P there is alot more the kobolds down there but not meta gaming))
[Wed Nov 02 23:03:08 2011] : (24818) Altharid: (shhh no spoiler please)
[Wed Nov 02 23:03:14 2011] : (24826) Seeker: The kobolds probably got pushed out that way by the druid
[Wed Nov 02 23:03:15 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): "lets give it a shot"
[Wed Nov 02 23:03:18 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( what we really need is a decanter of endless water ))
[Wed Nov 02 23:03:18 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: ((there is a lot more than the kobolds down there based on there being ten million tunnels.))
[Wed Nov 02 23:03:22 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: so, back to the city until next time?
[Wed Nov 02 23:03:26 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( and just turn it on at the top of the stairs ))
[Wed Nov 02 23:03:29 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( no more kobolds ))
[Wed Nov 02 23:03:34 2011] : (24718) Mali: (I haven't done this, but am a really good guesser when it comes to creatures)
[Wed Nov 02 23:03:37 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): ((of course not, I just wanted to let you know we arnet done there if we wanna go back)
[Wed Nov 02 23:03:55 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): "lets give it a shot all on 3?"
[Wed Nov 02 23:04:12 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Let's go back and see if we can find actual demons in that basement…"
[Wed Nov 02 23:04:18 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "… maybe after some rest."
[Wed Nov 02 23:04:19 2011] : (24718) Mali: (seekers still here, right?)
[Wed Nov 02 23:04:24 2011] : (24826) Seeker: Yup
[Wed Nov 02 23:04:43 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): "Or not"
[Wed Nov 02 23:04:49 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "On three…."
[Wed Nov 02 23:04:58 2011] : ** (24713) Jhago shrugs. **
[Wed Nov 02 23:04:58 2011] : (24718) Mali: "seeker, do you want to ask the kobolds for a reward?"
[Wed Nov 02 23:05:11 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "You know, like that captive goblin."
[Wed Nov 02 23:05:12 2011] : (24826) Seeker: That seems reasonable
[Wed Nov 02 23:05:13 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Also inform the kobolds of our success and make sure they reward us, in a way other than a goblin sacrifice preferably…"
[Wed Nov 02 23:05:18 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Yeah."
[Wed Nov 02 23:05:29 2011] : (24818) Altharid: "I have enough mental might left to keep my combat efficiency at high levels if that matters"
[Wed Nov 02 23:05:34 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *looks over and nods.*
[Wed Nov 02 23:05:36 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Cause I'll bet Snu Bull would like his minion back."
[Wed Nov 02 23:05:44 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: yeah, gold or something
[Wed Nov 02 23:05:49 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): "Do we wanna try lifting this tree together?"
[Wed Nov 02 23:06:05 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "If you can, convince the kobolds to free the goblin."
[Wed Nov 02 23:06:08 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Rinzle, if you can't contribute something useful to the discussion, other than blind greed, please don't contribute."
[Wed Nov 02 23:06:35 2011] : (24718) Mali: (we're not gonna be able to lift the tree I think)
[Wed Nov 02 23:06:47 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Greed has its place."
[Wed Nov 02 23:06:52 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): (meh its worth a shot for shits and giggles)
[Wed Nov 02 23:06:58 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: hey, I got expenses, its not greed its practical
[Wed Nov 02 23:07:01 2011] : (24818) Altharid: (I can grow large… but even with x4 carry capacity …. I have only 20str)
[Wed Nov 02 23:07:14 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Not when you're offering to sell alchemists' fire while you're facing a plant monster."
[Wed Nov 02 23:07:20 2011] : (24718) Mali: (I have brains over brawn, that's it)
[Wed Nov 02 23:07:28 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): (im already large with 22 str but im sure we can drag it)
[Wed Nov 02 23:07:38 2011] : (24718) Mali: "that's just good business sense"
[Wed Nov 02 23:07:40 2011] : (24826) Seeker: If it's all right with everyone else, I'd rather leave the tree alone
[Wed Nov 02 23:07:48 2011] : (24818) Altharid: (anyway I can get large for only 2rounds or so)
[Wed Nov 02 23:08:01 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "I have to concur with Seeker."
[Wed Nov 02 23:08:03 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Not if your refusal to use the explosives means you get killed by the plant monsters."
[Wed Nov 02 23:08:03 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: that was a joke! I'd have taken 20
[Wed Nov 02 23:08:09 2011] : (24718) Mali: "you the god seeker, we'll do it your way"
[Wed Nov 02 23:08:12 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar sighs **
[Wed Nov 02 23:08:13 2011] : ** (24538) Teven (BM) shrugs **
[Wed Nov 02 23:08:28 2011] : ** (24826) Seeker rolls his eyes at Mali **
[Wed Nov 02 23:08:31 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Can we just get out of this godsforsaken hole. Seeker, please lead the way?"
[Wed Nov 02 23:08:52 2011] : ** (24826) Seeker nods and begins picking his way out of the grove **
[Wed Nov 02 23:08:52 2011] : (24718) Mali: "So, kobolds, you are free. Now please give us the goblin"-to kobolds
[Wed Nov 02 23:09:04 2011] : (24818) Altharid: "I have seen more godforsaken places…"
[Wed Nov 02 23:09:07 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Balt, you are getting on my nerves, did you see me refusing to use them? I did in fact use several!
[Wed Nov 02 23:09:16 2011] : (24718) Mali: *yeah, going back to kobolds
[Wed Nov 02 23:09:22 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar ignores the gnome. **
[Wed Nov 02 23:09:30 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I think we need to stay together
[Wed Nov 02 23:09:54 2011] : (24718) Mali: inspired diplomacy [1d20+15] => [18,15] = (33)
[Wed Nov 02 23:10:28 2011] : (24826) Seeker: Wait!
[Wed Nov 02 23:10:31 2011] : (24718) Mali: "he's got other things to do, like figuring out what god he represents"
[Wed Nov 02 23:11:09 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((slowly they turned, step by step…))
[Wed Nov 02 23:11:24 2011] : (24718) Mali: *whsipers to seeker "you should ask them to let the goblin go."
[Wed Nov 02 23:11:30 2011] : (24826) Seeker: I'm currently entangled in a plot between Tiamat and Io at the very least
[Wed Nov 02 23:11:44 2011] : (24826) Seeker: It would endanger the tribe if I stayed with you
[Wed Nov 02 23:12:03 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Have them give you the goblin as a parting gift."
[Wed Nov 02 23:12:11 2011] : (24826) Seeker: I could use the goblin as a slave, though
[Wed Nov 02 23:12:13 2011] : ** (24818) Altharid whispers to balthasar in Undercommon "I'm ready to smack some weaklings if you are into that" **
[Wed Nov 02 23:12:33 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar replies, "We'll come back and wipe them out later." **
[Wed Nov 02 23:12:37 2011] : (24718) Mali: "dragon statues, nice!"
[Wed Nov 02 23:12:44 2011] : ** (24826) Seeker graciously accepts the gifts **
[Wed Nov 02 23:13:04 2011] : ** (24826) Seeker passes the leash to Mali **
[Wed Nov 02 23:13:06 2011] : (24718) Mali: *feeds goblin some rations
[Wed Nov 02 23:13:09 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *grins at the jewels.*
[Wed Nov 02 23:13:32 2011] : (24718) Mali: *takes leash. gives the goblin some liquid from everful mug*
[Wed Nov 02 23:13:35 2011] : ** (24538) Teven (BM) thinks about eating the goblin really fast for a moment **
[Wed Nov 02 23:13:47 2011] : ** (24818) Altharid does not understand the concept of compasion and such…. "What a waste of resources: he thinks **
[Wed Nov 02 23:13:52 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz looks pleased at the jewels and such **
[Wed Nov 02 23:14:16 2011] : (24718) Mali: "so what do you guys want to do now?"
[Wed Nov 02 23:14:29 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : BRB
[Wed Nov 02 23:14:34 2011] : (24826) Seeker: Now, I must be off before more of my, ah, enemies discover me here. Just to be safe, the tribe should lay low for a while
[Wed Nov 02 23:14:37 2011] : (24818) Altharid: "Get some reward… spend on whoo….something"
[Wed Nov 02 23:14:45 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *whispers at the mug* "Oh Mali did I give you an eternal ice cube for that yet?" *aloud* "Back to the basement then."
[Wed Nov 02 23:14:57 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : back for a bit
[Wed Nov 02 23:15:07 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: yeah, lets head home
[Wed Nov 02 23:15:10 2011] : (24718) Mali: (so what's the lock on this leash look like?)
[Wed Nov 02 23:15:41 2011] : (24826) Seeker: I may return. Only time will tell
[Wed Nov 02 23:15:59 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((so on the EVIIIL scale how do Goblins compair to Kobolds?))
[Wed Nov 02 23:16:06 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I'll be sure to paint a picture of this for our wall"
[Wed Nov 02 23:16:09 2011] : ** (24826) Seeker makes quick farewells and moves out of the cave **
[Wed Nov 02 23:16:22 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: ((against gnomes, goblins like you much better))
[Wed Nov 02 23:16:26 2011] : ** (24826) Seeker is obviously relieved to be out of the limelight **
[Wed Nov 02 23:16:34 2011] : (24718) Mali: *when we are outside, I'm gonna unchain the goblin.
[Wed Nov 02 23:16:42 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : 10K GP WOrth of Gold from the Dragon Statues
[Wed Nov 02 23:16:44 2011] : ** (24818) Altharid follows the rest **
[Wed Nov 02 23:17:00 2011] : (24718) Mali: "you are free to go back to your tribe." in common
[Wed Nov 02 23:17:06 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: what are we doing with this guy by the way?
[Wed Nov 02 23:17:13 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : [1d20] => [11] = (11)
[Wed Nov 02 23:17:17 2011] : (24718) Mali: *is setting him free
[Wed Nov 02 23:17:22 2011] : (24826) Seeker: I believe Mali and some of the others know him
[Wed Nov 02 23:17:36 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Letting him go. His tribe is an ally of mine at least…though…"
[Wed Nov 02 23:17:38 2011] : (24718) Mali: "you can follow us then"
[Wed Nov 02 23:17:47 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Let's escort him closer to home first, indeed."
[Wed Nov 02 23:17:51 2011] : (24718) Mali: "until you find your tribe."
[Wed Nov 02 23:17:55 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz (says in Goblin) whats your name? Would you like the come to the city? **
[Wed Nov 02 23:18:16 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: He could come work for me…Goblins aren't that bad
[Wed Nov 02 23:18:20 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ok
[Wed Nov 02 23:18:30 2011] : (24718) Mali: aid diplomacy auto succeed
[Wed Nov 02 23:18:38 2011] : (24718) Mali: +3 to that check rinzle
[Wed Nov 02 23:18:49 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: diplomacy [1d20+1] => [3,1] = (4)
[Wed Nov 02 23:18:57 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((ack!))
[Wed Nov 02 23:19:00 2011] : (24713) Jhago: aid [1d20-4] => [16,-4] = (12)
[Wed Nov 02 23:19:19 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((just totally bad luck there))
[Wed Nov 02 23:19:22 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: [1d20+9] => [11,9] = (20) diplomacy, just, on own.
[Wed Nov 02 23:19:27 2011] : (24718) Mali: "are you good to go alone?"-to goblin
[Wed Nov 02 23:19:31 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *points out path.*
[Wed Nov 02 23:19:34 2011] : (24718) Mali: (i don't speak goblin)
[Wed Nov 02 23:19:39 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((a Goblin Clerk might have been interesting))
[Wed Nov 02 23:19:53 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I can translate Mali
[Wed Nov 02 23:20:03 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "I think that may be the way home for you."
[Wed Nov 02 23:20:07 2011] : (24718) Mali: "tell him to follow this path and go home"
[Wed Nov 02 23:20:08 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz will translate for Mali into Goblin **
[Wed Nov 02 23:20:14 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: (just be well received)
[Wed Nov 02 23:20:49 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I feel good about helping that goblin!"*jumps up and down with excitement
[Wed Nov 02 23:21:06 2011] : ** (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz mutters "I should have told him the salary was 2gp per month…" **
[Wed Nov 02 23:21:07 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): "I feel bad for not eating him. I'm hungry"
[Wed Nov 02 23:21:08 2011] : (24818) Altharid: "What was the point of that action ?"
[Wed Nov 02 23:21:25 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "It's simple. Snu Bull now owes us."
[Wed Nov 02 23:21:28 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Aid an ally."
[Wed Nov 02 23:21:37 2011] : (24718) Mali: "the preservation of life, even goblin life is important to me."
[Wed Nov 02 23:21:43 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "And he knows it, we know it, and when we have need, he will help us."
[Wed Nov 02 23:21:45 2011] : (24826) Seeker: The point was manyfold. One was to prevent undue suffering
[Wed Nov 02 23:21:47 2011] : (24818) Altharid: * clearly confused *
[Wed Nov 02 23:22:01 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *nods to balthasar* "It works."
[Wed Nov 02 23:22:10 2011] : (24826) Seeker: Another is that he, and by extension, his tribe, now owe us
[Wed Nov 02 23:22:14 2011] : (24818) Altharid: "It seems that some concepts are beyond my understanding then"
[Wed Nov 02 23:22:18 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): "Then can I eat him to preserve my life?"
[Wed Nov 02 23:22:22 2011] : (24818) Altharid: "Hmm debt"
[Wed Nov 02 23:22:25 2011] : (24718) Mali: "so Mrs. Goody is gonna want a report back."
[Wed Nov 02 23:22:28 2011] : (24818) Altharid: "That might be handy"
[Wed Nov 02 23:22:45 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Teven, are you literally starving to death at this moment?"
[Wed Nov 02 23:22:52 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "No? Then there's your answer.'
[Wed Nov 02 23:22:59 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): "Maybe" grins
[Wed Nov 02 23:23:00 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *to teven* "We'll get you a goat or something."
[Wed Nov 02 23:23:01 2011] : (24713) Jhago: weve been gone some time. she's probably already started panicing
[Wed Nov 02 23:23:09 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I read about a cursed magical ring that makes you a canibal"
[Wed Nov 02 23:23:15 2011] : (24718) Mali: "are you cursed?"
[Wed Nov 02 23:23:28 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((Goody is a title…stands for Goodwife))
[Wed Nov 02 23:23:42 2011] : (24538) Teven (BM): "I'm no goblin, would not be cannibalisim"
[Wed Nov 02 23:23:56 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Who knows, if I'm lucky, she'll have had a heart attack and I can claim squatter's rights on her house. I need a better place to stay."
[Wed Nov 02 23:24:13 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "Let's go."
[Wed Nov 02 23:24:13 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "I'd hate to think what would happen if I were forced to live on my kind. Slippery bastards."
[Wed Nov 02 23:24:18 2011] : (24718) Mali: "what? Baltasar, that's really mean hearted."
[Wed Nov 02 23:24:25 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: that house has a warren of tunnels, we didn't half explore them
[Wed Nov 02 23:24:47 2011] : (24826) Seeker: We can give her an update at least
[Wed Nov 02 23:24:49 2011] : (24718) Mali: "would you like to? I heard it has traps."
[Wed Nov 02 23:24:50 2011] : ** (24609) Baltasar grins winningly at Mali, "It's called sarcasm." **
[Wed Nov 02 23:25:12 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "We're bruised and battered, all of us. I'm keeping the rest of my healing incase we run into more demons…"
[Wed Nov 02 23:25:24 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "… or until we stop to rest for a while."
[Wed Nov 02 23:25:34 2011] : (24718) Mali: "I'm good to go, not a scratch on me."
[Wed Nov 02 23:25:35 2011] : ** (24538) Teven (BM) is in good health actually **
[Wed Nov 02 23:25:42 2011] : (24818) Altharid: (same here)
[Wed Nov 02 23:25:50 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "I meant several of us."
[Wed Nov 02 23:25:51 2011] : (24713) Jhago: "I feel much better now."
[Wed Nov 02 23:25:57 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: "I have some rat on my boots, but I'm good."
[Wed Nov 02 23:26:01 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "Slip of the tongue."
[Wed Nov 02 23:26:11 2011] : (24718) Mali: "we should rest for the less fortunate. I propose a sleepover at the silver crane's guild hall.":
[Wed Nov 02 23:26:22 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I used up several of my potions and such, I should replace them
[Wed Nov 02 23:26:38 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Yeah! Sleepover!
[Wed Nov 02 23:26:54 2011] : (24713) Jhago: I might be able to get you a discount at the night markets later
[Wed Nov 02 23:27:03 2011] : ** (24826) Seeker cocks his head quizzically **
[Wed Nov 02 23:27:08 2011] : (24826) Seeker: "Sleepover?"
[Wed Nov 02 23:27:14 2011] : (24826) Seeker: What does that mean?
[Wed Nov 02 23:27:16 2011] : (24718) Mali: (we go directly_)
[Wed Nov 02 23:27:22 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( can we assume taht we've been walking as we talk? ))
[Wed Nov 02 23:27:35 2011] : (24718) Mali: "that's where you tell stories and play games and don't sleep"
[Wed Nov 02 23:27:46 2011] : (24826) Seeker: But I don't sleep anyway
[Wed Nov 02 23:27:50 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: Its where everyone comes and we play games and talk and eat sweets and stuff
[Wed Nov 02 23:27:54 2011] : (24718) Mali: "then you are tired the next day"
[Wed Nov 02 23:27:56 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( and that we are now at the Thanatos house, and ready to knock on the door? ))
[Wed Nov 02 23:28:03 2011] : (24818) Altharid: "Wish I was the same Seeker"
[Wed Nov 02 23:28:17 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: I'm ok to go on if people want to
[Wed Nov 02 23:28:22 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: OOC
[Wed Nov 02 23:28:24 2011] : (24718) Mali: "i heard there's a ring that almost makes that the case"
[Wed Nov 02 23:28:24 2011] : (24818) Altharid: "Both the Hungerer and the Whisperer are getting on my nerves"
[Wed Nov 02 23:28:36 2011] : (24826) Seeker: ((I'm getting close to my limit here in Eastern time))
[Wed Nov 02 23:28:41 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "We should have room. For Goody Thanato too if she is too nervous to stay and sleep well."
[Wed Nov 02 23:29:06 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: "I'll stop by my house to grab another deck and a couple games…"
[Wed Nov 02 23:29:35 2011] : (24732) Sidhe: *offers her to stay at the guild hall until taken care of*
[Wed Nov 02 23:29:53 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((family comes first in the real world :) ))
[Wed Nov 02 23:30:01 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: (( DM, i've got a list of the loot, not sure it's complete ))
[Wed Nov 02 23:30:36 2011] : (24609) Baltasar: Thanks for the session
[Wed Nov 02 23:30:37 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((a woman named "Goodwife Death" will fit right in))
[Wed Nov 02 23:30:43 2011] : (24722) Rinzle Ranzibitz: ((next time!))
[Wed Nov 02 23:30:49 2011] : (24826) Vicerious (exit): 23:30
[Wed Nov 02 23:30:51 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco : Disconnecting from server…
[Wed Nov 02 23:30:51 2011] : (24818) Altharid: (hehe gg and good night everyone)
[Wed Nov 02 23:30:52 2011] : (24702) Bill Bisco (exit): 23:30

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License