An obviously magic-infused amusement park started by Gatog in his private demi-plane.
Currently, it has the following major attractions:
1. The Nexus of Souls: (formerly known as "Dungeonvania") a non-lethal version of the 'classic dungeon crawl'. Each team who manages to defeat the 'final boss' is ranked appropriately. The 'high scores' are displayed on the illusionary 'hall-of-fame' in front of the 'dungeon complex'. That attraction is open almost to all ages, even children can get to feel like the legendary heroes who faced, and in the end, defeated the vile lich Ra-Men
2. The Queen of Fighters: A competition in which the one who loses its composure, patience loses. Sarcasm, irony and other kinds of verbal "offenses" are the weapons, timely wordly ripostes - counterattacks.
3. Casino: Even to this day the "Joe vs Fluffy" betting game (featuring an ill-trained commoner facing a cat *familiar* in "mortal combat") remains the crowd's favorite.
4. Iron Guts: For those who feel confident in their drinking 'skills'.
5. Oger Cars:
6. Gatogmeddon 2:
7. Circus: Kind of self-explanatory
8. Gomino Day: A bizarre competition where acrobatic skills appear to be the most important.
9. Meeting with the author:
10. Illusionary 'projections': A fantasy equivalent of movie theater featuring such famed titles as "Candy Wars: Icing Menace" by Mali Ohba, "the Battle-bard's Tale" and many more
11. Construct card game:
15. Take a guess:
A) Smack-a-Gato !
B) Shoot-a-Gato !